• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
You don't want know how many people that want to take selfies with me everyday.
I think it's ok, but when you overdo it it kind of gets annoying.
The person below knows how to play the ocaraina. (Especially in that dumb water temple in the ocaraina of time.)

closest thing to that is the trumpet, trombone and recorder, though on the recorder i almost always blow to hard but im kind of good at the trumpet

the person below me has at least once played a string instrument (i played a violin and cello at a festival i went to which is where i played the trumpet and trombone at and i have a guitar though one of the strings fell off XD)

hell yeah. i remember how i used to mess with my music teacher mr. larrabee by sometimes playing his piano. he has anger issues i think as he always yells at people for small things. if you want to know more pm me. also my grandmother has a piano, my friend has an electric organ at his house (its basically like a piano) and my other music teacher that taught the recorder had a piano id play a few notes on when he wasnt in the room.

the person below me knows a deformed person

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Actually no, I don't know a deformed person.
The person belows favorite legend of Zelda game is the ocaraina of time.

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
I like Night Umbreon, but not the night time.
question_3__nightmares_by_ask_night_umbreon-d5rjdrt.jpg

question_1__ya_thinks___by_ask_night_umbreon-d5rekpe.jpg

The person below me knows what the above two pictures are.

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
No clue what that is, and Night Umbreon is a Q&A, only instead of answering them in person, she draws a picture of a shiny Umbreon that relates to the answers that she gives the questions. It's pretty cool, actually.
The person below me knows a flaming Keldeo.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
You make it sound like going into high school is a good thing. It isn't. I'm going into 9th.
The person below knows what to do with their senior year of school.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I tried to get in, with the entrance exam they gave, but I was 5 points off. 5.
The person below is taking journalism.