• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Mystery of the Polcha Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh really?" said Hal angrily, turning around and showing him a bruise on the lower part of his leg that he got from the fall. It was a purplish cold color which was a combination of frostbite and fall.
"This doesn't look like I'm hurt?" he said sarcastically, calming down. He tried to frown but remembered he couldn't.

"It's just a bruise, I have some Ibuprofen if you need it" He said holding up a bottle of small pills. "And besides no one said that getting to the legendary was going to be easy." he said looking over at the volcano which was now even closer.

"I sure didn't" said Hal, happily taking the ibuprofen.
"I might need to take a rest," he continued, pointing to a cavern inside the mountain.

"Well if we get there soon we can set up camp" he said looking over at the cavern. "We should get going then" He said starting to walk over to it.

Hal followed happily and tiredly as they neared the cavern. A Zubat-like Pokémon flew out of it. No wait, it was just a Zubat.
"It's here," said Hal without a hint of excitement even though that's all he felt. Sleeping outdoors? Not that much. Sleeping in a cave? Never. He was going to do something he'd never done before.
"Got some sleeping bags? I have berries."

"Yeah I do have two actually. I found one on the beach so it may be a bit sandy" he said tossing one to Hal. "Now all we need is a fire" he said putting down some sticks he picked up along the way and lightning it with a match. "There we are now all set for the night"

I rolled out my sleeping bag on the cold cavern floor. I sighed in relief that we are safe. I knew Squirts would be freezing so I put his ball next to the fire so he would be warm and rested for tomorrow.

I started to let my imagination run wild thinking of what the legendary would look like. I fell asleep and started to dream. It was like I was in a new world. I saw a figure in the distance. It appeared to be a pokemon. I went closer to it and saw a pokemon that I had never seen. At first I thought it was the legendary pomemon we were wanting to go see, but it was some floating cat like creature. It was Mew. I had no idea what it was until it spoke to me. Before it could finish a sentence, I woke up. I had no idea what was going on. I waited for Hal, eating a few berries I found along the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I eventually fell back asleep after that weird dream. I had still been sleeping, out like a light. I started tossing and turning, but it wasn't normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.