• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Eevee House 3.0?

Once again, my Eevee RP had died, due to Midnight lying on his back, he caused the whole universe they lived in to glitch out and eat itself out of existence, probably. So I'm hoping to Bring Back EEvee RP, but I don't wanna post it and wait 10 years to get a reply (Extreme Sarcasm) so I getting opinions first. Like the other RP this has many rules NEDDED to be followed, so please listen up, this RP is not gonna become a wreck on my watch.

RULES:

1. Romance allowed, keep to a minimum.
2. No Curses, I plan on being a Cristian (Not Really) so no bad language!
3. The setting will be in Kalos, in Vaniville Town
4. Sign up as any of the Eight Eeveelutions
5. If you are joining make sure your on every 18 hours and can reply to the RP! In the last RP 5 of the Eeveelutions went on Hiatus, and mark my words this shall not happen again!
6. Fill out the required form.
7. If you have read these rules, type (Cookie)

ROLES:

Vaporeon : @Tsu
Jolteon: @*that* guy
Flareon : @WolfyPop
Espeon : @AspenTR33
Umbreon : @~:Mist:~
Leafeon : @The Ringmaster
Glaceon : @VulpixNinetales
Sylveon : @Rene2is

Shiny Umbreon : @Blu Ace
Form:

Name:
Eeveelution:
Accessories:
Others: (Code)

My Form:

Name:
Midnight
Eeveelution: SUmbreon
Personality: Midnight is mostly calm and layed back, being more annoyed by having eight other Eeveelutions around, puts him In a state of jeoulousy and boredom. He will try and sucker up his Trainer 'Diamond' trying to have him get rid of thr others, though not possible, making him pretty depressed. He will try valianty to make friends with the Eeveelutions, but usually ends up walking away.
Accessories: Midnight wears a Blue Scarf, having his named sowed Into it.
Other: Cookies

So please let me know if you want to join, If I manage to get 6 out of 8 Eeveelutions (excluding Midnight) then I will start the Rp.

Last edited:
HEEEEEY BRO!

Name: Phoenix
Eeveelution: Flareon
Personality: She is very curious and funny, she is a fire breathing hell when friends or family are in danger.
Accessories: None
Other: COOOOOOKIES

I would like to join the RP of Eeveelutions
Name: Shock
Eeveelution: Jolteon
Personality: Shock always wants a fight and never stops talking, Shock is Outgoing and never wants to be silenced, He always thinks he will win anything and will say "You cheated!" or "I just have bad luck today" if he loses, He will go insane if a friend/Family member is hurt or attacked (you will not like him when he is angry)
Accessories: He has a Gold Bracelet on all 4 of his legs
Others: Hmm... He likes Cookies and Explosions

Hey I will join! This looks fun:angel::)
Name: Lucky
Eeveelution: Sylveon
Personally: Very friendly, loves having fun however sometimes shy. He likes to make friends and gets angry easily if stuff doesn't go his way.
Accessories: red scarf
Other: COOKIES

Last edited:
Hi, I'd like to join! :3
Form:

Name:
Eri
Eeveelution: Espeon
Personality: Kind, can be fierce when she wants, sometimes serious and sometimes bubbly
Accessories: Blue bandanna
Others: (Code) I liek cookies! and Mudkipz >:3

So this is getting revived, too? Count me in!

Could I be a shiny though? Just shoot this down, and I'll make a new character, alright?

Form:

Name: Stevey
Eeveelution: shiny Eevee
Personality: Y'know her: crazy, an American football fanatic, and a bit of a crook. Stevey has the loudest mouth of anyone ever, and she definetly won't let anything hold her back from a game, fight, etc.
Accessories: As per usual, she wears a red cape around her neck, covering her fluffy tail.
Others: She loves her some cookies! :p

Last edited:
So this is getting revived, too? Count me in!

Could I be a shiny though? Just shoot this down, and I'll make a new character, alright?

Form:

Name:
Stevey
Eeveelution: shiny Eevee
Personality: Y'know her: crazy, a football fanatic, and a bit of a crook. Stevey has te loudest mouth of anyone ever, and she definetly won't let anything hold her back from a game, fight, etc.
Accessories: As per usual, she wears a red cape around her neck, covering her fluffy tail.
Others: She loves her some cookies! :p
Soccer football or USA football? :p

Name: Niti
Eeveelution: Glaceon
Personality: Somewhat shy, sly, sneaky, caring, somehow she doesn't like being around many people.
Accessories: She has a pink bow on her head.
Others: (Code) Cookies

Last edited:
Ah, alright. Looks like I'm making a new character! Lemme see here... Who can I not use...? There's Nebula, but he's an Espeon... Houdini, but he's a shiny Sylveon... and Stevey, a shiny Eevee... Oops! I'll think of someone else and make a new form.

Name: Také
Eeveelution: Leafeon
Personality: Quiet, reserved, and usually calm, Také is most definitely a follower, not a leader. Never one to say 'no' to an offer for fear of either pain or sadness, she prances about everywhere she goes, light on her paws.
Accessories: She has strewn many colorful flowers about her entire body, including her ears, tail, and torso.
Others: Cookies!

Alright @VulpixNinetales accepted, though you may have to wait a bit before replying, when Diamond and the others get to Vanniville, you will be free to RP :) is that fine by you? If not I could switch your place with someone else who hadn't replied yet. Like Storm?

Also just a heads up, you guys are already just sitting at Vanniville town, accompanied by (Whoever). We started walking, so well be their soon. :)

Name: Micah
Eeveelution: Umbreon
Personality: Micah is a little more shy then you would expect him to be. In a way, he trys to play "tough guy" but he secretly enjoys reading manga. Great black mail :)
(I'll try to develop it more in the roleplay)
Accessories: Nah :3
Others: Double Chocolate Chip Cookies ^-^ Also, I might not be able to 18 hours, but I will always reply hopefully under 4 hours. Usually I'm quite active cause I get a email every time someone does role play. School might effect me though X.x

Last edited: