• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Cruise to Hoenn

Drew was in the Recovery office with Tess. " Hey Tess how are you...." He noticed that Tess was crying. " Hey what's wrong."
" ralts." She said looking away from him. " Ra Ra lts" (Translated means: your going to abandon me like all the rest.)
" Hey don't cry." Drew said. he wrapped his arms around tess. " We lost so what. We're going to grow strong together. I will never abandon you Tess you should know that." Tess laid her head into Drew's Chest and started to cry.

Viktor instantly realized the crying Pokemon and completely forgot about wanting to battle. He approached the trainer that was hugging the Ralts. "Hey, is your Ralts okay? Do you need anything?" Viktor said softly hoping to see if there was any way for him to help.

" I think she'll be alright." Drew said whipping away a tear. " We're fine." Drew turned towards the man. " I'm Drew by the way."

Thana watched the convrosation slightly before kneeling down and giving her Pokémon attention.

She smiled at Eve and Shadow knowing that they wanted to explore. They all explored the area they where in. Her saying hi once in a while to other trainers.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Jaden saw Valentino outside his cabin and began to run. Valentino chased him down every corridor. Jaden passed Drew, nudging him slightly as he ran. He eventually slipped over a wet patch of the ship. Valentino grabbed him and picked him up. "You're coming with me boy..." He shouted.

"That's a relief, as long as everything's okay," Victor said. Beck the Piplup walked up to the rakes and waved his fin to say hi. "Piplup," Beck said cheerfully.

" Ralts." Tess said to Beck.
" We batter get going." Drew said. As He and Tess walked out of the med station
"What the hell?" Drew said as he felt something nudge him. Drew looked behind him to see a boy an older gentleman. The older gentleman literally had the boy in his grip.
Drew walked over to them. " Hey!" He yelled at them.

Last edited:
"At least their okay that's all that matters. Anyway who is up for a Pokemon battle! I'm no push over!" Viktor yelled. Piplup was yelling as well to match his trainers confidence. "Pip-Piplup!"

Alex took Growlithe's Pokeball out of his pocket. "Alright, lets battle" he said "Go Growlithe"
Growlite popped out of his Pokeball and Alex walked onto the Battlefrield

"Perfect! Beck let's go!" Viktor yelled. Beck the Piplup then jumped onto the battlefield and Viktor got into position as well. "Beck use Bubblebeam!" Beck jumped in the air spinning and a beam of glowing Bubble's shot towards the fire type Pokemon.

Thana and her two Pokémon also came up beside Drew. She noticed the running and commtion.

"Is there a problem that the boy caused you sir?" She asked looking at the older gentlemen. Eve and Shadow at her side.

"Growlithe dodge and use ember!" a jet of flame flew out of Growlithe's mouth towards Piplup, while at the same time Growlithe tried to doge the bubble beam. Growlithe managed to get away from the majority, but a couple hit him and he fell backwards.

"Use bide!" Victor demanded. Piplup braced itself for the ember and took the hit. Beck started to glow white, absorbing the damage ember did. "Hang in there Beck!"