• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

the arrow game ^ < v

^ Thanks to you I'm still tied up in paper, so you can't have you're awesomness. >:(
< * Wonders what this paper is made of* This stuff won't tear! :(
V Pleeese get me out.

^ * breaks free * Nah. He rewrapped me. Thanks for unwrapping me. At least he used non-industrucible paper!
< Now what? You know, SCT, We better run before Psycho finds out. Or hijack the car.
V ;D

^ Okay! So first you make an oval, then you draw a circle, and after that you add legs. Then you draw the face.
< I hope I helped. :D
V Would you like a random bad book of instructions. I wrote it!

^ I'll take it!
< So, you start drawing, drink a bottle of whisky, continue drawing, another bottle of whisky, eat the ruined artwork, have another bottle of whisky, then collapse... is that legal?
v Shall answer me (and maybe something else... ;))

^ Here, have your whisky. And no, it's not legal. But people do it anyway.
< *wonders what passing out's like. Then remembers.* Oh yeah it sucks. Exepecilly when you pass out naked...
V Have you passed out before?

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
^ *Wraps hand around Aristotle's neck* Excuse me?
< Is holding Aristotle a few inches off the ground by his neck
V Care to explain what was meant by "Get the Psycho Monkey"

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
^ Is impaled by my katana
< I will take orders from no one *sets Aristotle's body on fire*
V Well that's one annoyance our of our way

^ WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYYY DIDYOUSETMEONFOREWHYYYY
< AHH MY HAIR IS ON FIRE PUTITOUTPUTITOUTPUTITOUT
V SPRAYMEWITH THE FIREEXTINGUISHER BEFOREIBURN TOTHE GROUND!

^ is burning alive and requires help
< SHIT! WHERE'S THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER?!
V HELP ME!!! I needa find something to put Newpro. out with!

^ I have third-degree burns! Plus, the pull box activates the sprinklers in that zone!
< Oh, crap. My muscles got burnt through.
V Pull the alarm, and hope that it puts out the fire before it hits the gas cans two floors down!

^ Awwww, hell.
< Still can't move.
V Use the lighter and heat the red bulb in the sprinkler directly - there's a mechanism that signals an alarm if there's water flow! Or just break the bulb- OWWWWWWW HOT HOT HOT

^ Wow I sure missed alot. I went off to buy snacks and you burn the building. Here I got you french fries.
< Oh and I saw this and thought Psycho Monkey would like it. Radioactive pizza. It tastes great and increases your awsomeness by 15% ! ;D
V Where is he anyway?