• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

sWo Bad PRP Contest 2015!

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
GarroshLOL_zps7kbdfxeb.png

Yes, once again it is that time of the year, courtesy of the sWo and the Hizzorde, the time has come for the sWo Bad PRP Contest of 2015, where we celebrate the shittiest of the shitty and find out who can sink to depths lower than any other in order to churn out some of the most awful garbage the internet has ever seen.

The rules are simple; make a shit PRP post. If you want to go full-blown RP then you can make more than one post, for all intents and purposes this is a standard RP. Note however that quality is more important than quantity as far as your final score is concerned: a person with a ton of somewhat bad posts will still lose to a person who has made only one post that is so bad it scars anyone who reads it for life. Note as well that posts that end up being so bad that they are hilarious or descend into self-parody will result in you getting LESS points, as despite their awfulness they end up entertaining the reader rather than scarring them, and that's not what we're looking for here.

Other than that, there really are no rules. Your objective is simply to be the most awful role-player in this thread and possibly the entire internet. The theme of the RP must still involve Pokemon as this is the PRP board, but crossovers of any kind are allowed.

So without further ado, RP away.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
OOC: We haven't lost yet Stel! I bet I can go even further beyond even what those n00bs are capable of! And then I will cry in the corner for the horrific travesty I have wrought upon the world.

BIC:
sasuke thowed a masterball @ meloetta an catched her easy. "yes! I jus catched all 721 pokemon!" it was so easy becuz he had ultra mangeko sharingan wich is the most strongist sharingan in teh world that only he has. then sasuke sed out meloetta an his shiny mega gardevoir. "2 celibrate we shood hav secks!" and they did.

srry if my inglish bad. i dnt speek it.

((OOC: that was kinda funny >_< And yes I admit Stella is right. I am not the most talented role player, but a lot of the RPs I'm in make me cringe, but they are all I have so X_x ))

BIC:

Sora was in the middle off the battle GO MEGA LUCARIO he screamed. Mega Lucrio tackled Deantha's Gardevoir killing it. He placed his hands in the air celebrating his victory he was now the champion !!! Dian went back on her helicopter to her house and Sora took her spot, easy beating all the other trainers.
But a ancient shiny rayquaza came to Sora asking to be his master. ~the other rayquaza family was killed I am the only one u are destined to be my trainer~ ray said to Sora. He understood rayquaza because he was born able to talk to pokemon somehow he took in rayquaza and became the strongist trainer in all of the regions of pokemon.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
(I'm sorry! I do not speak English, but I like Pokemon and RP! Let me tell you to play a play, OK?:love:8):-O:8B::angel:)

Linlin is a very pretty girl. Her long black hair and bright place, and what the boys have her as their girlfriends. Linlin is her strongest Pokemon Eevee, called Shiny, should it be a shiny Eevee.

Linlin day out with this Shiny play. Suddenly, a Yveltal and Rayquaza fall from the sky, and the Shiny stolen. Linlin began to cry so sad. He cried a lot with, let Arceus and Celebi heard. They both ran to him, and asked him, "Are you okay? What happened?" Linlin crying while shouting that the "two great Pokemon stole my friend! I do not know how to do! "

This matter, Mewtwo ran into his house to. "Ha ha!" He laughed, "your father and mother are dead! I killed them! You have no friends and no father and mother, and how you live it?"

Just another person (which is you!) Linlin jump into the house through the window.

Last edited:
(Yay prepare for a tumor)
Detsu grabbed the Celebi and shoved it in the pokeball before going soopah saiyan 500. He then grew staraptor wings bcuz his dad was a pikachu so he was half all pokemon. he flied in the air and spit on rayquaza and he was died. he then swallowed rayquazas soul and made himself the new rayquaza God master thing.

"Becuase." muttered the traner. "I am always stronger that you. It dont matter. That you are 16. Im 11 and have 48 badges and the champion of kalos and unova and sinnoh and hoenn and kanto and johto."

"Also... My dad is cyrus. and my mom is palkia. So I can control space and time. and it's why my I'm half pokmemon. and why my hair is naturally silver with pink highlights, and why my eyes have stars in them." She replied, her eyes changing colr again.

She was dressed up like aeris. and her giant breasts swayyed inside her tunic.

"But you don't like me. so you must hate me." she cryed

"So battle you are weak!"

She threw a pokeball and suddenly xerneas popped out. "He came to me when i was 3. my parents kicked me out and i got my trainers lisence at age 5. I went back to mty house after AND killed them."

she threw another master ball and melloetta came and sung a song, putting the other trainer to sleep."

"ha! Your fell asleep! and my dad is so weak. I can't believe i stopped him his easily, he is such a nerd, that's why o'm getting married to my BFF maxy!" then she disspeared in a swirl of hearts because she was palkia's half human version

Then the almighty greg walked in and said "Nescis me tibi librum de nomine Tom Clementine_Vulgate C.; sed non nulla. Marcus Tullius Cicero fecit libellus D. et nuntiantur, maxime. Erat enim quam in sublime porrexerat, sed maxime veritatem dixerat. Nihil est. Ego numquam quemquam nisi aliquando mentiri invicem sine Polly matertera aut viduam, maybe Maria. Aunt Polly Polly Tom-aunt, et ipsa Maria, et nuntiatum est in eo libro Douglas Viduae, quae plerumque verae librum cum lecticis, sicuti dixi prius.Libro autem ventum est ut hoc quod Tom me invenerunt pecuniam se absconderant in spelunca latronum, et divites fecit. Nos got sex millia reditum ternas-omne aurum. Visis pecuniis fuit cum horrendo congesta. Bene cepit et exposuit eum iudicem faeneramur Thatcher et singulos totius anni dies pupa tulit nobis magis quam corpore, quid facere posset. Tulit me de Douglas Viduae filio atque ita se sivilize me sed omni tempore in domo viventes aspera videbatur, quod erat nominatus in universis viis viduam honestam aequabiles maesti; Et cum non sustinentes amplius ita lit est. Veteres pannos et saccharo in cupa accepi rursus libera et sapien vehicula nonummy. At ille dixit mihi venatus Tom Clementine_Vulgate latronum iens ut satus, et redi- ret ad viduam si addatur honesti. Ita Et reversus sum.Clamavitque me viduam et vocavit pauperis ovem perditam, et alia multa me habere, sed per se nihil mali voluisse. Iisque in loco mihi rursum vestibus et corpore sudor, non potui nisi ac sudore et curvitatis sentiat. Itaque coeptum iterum anus. Campanae pulsentur cenam viduam, et venite ad tempus. Mensam cum venisses, non esset ad epulas sed viduae expectare vos murmurant condam modice super caput eius et escas warn't etsi vere aliquid ageret eos, id is nihil se solum ea decoctus. Aliter in finem dolium tenebuntur; sunt quae mixta et quasi sucus strigili circuitum cum his melius.Postquam cenavit cum didicisset quae me e libro Bulrushers Moyses, et interrogate diligenter de sudant erat in illo sed mortuum esse et Moses dimisit eam satis diu; Non ergo amplius curare de eo nihil non stirpi mortuorum."

Then greg killed everyone else. and he made kybon's guy blow up

OoC (And I mean it): Put Greg's message through Google translate and set it to translate Latin. It resembles a certain chapter in a very famous book.

Detsu who new name is know Fredruck junped in the air while he was deed and he came back three life. "I iz the strongest because I hes secks with kyogre and groundon and made Kyogroundon which is me. he flew up in the air and spit on greg andd greg turned into chocolate. yay chocolate. "I am going to eaten you now" Fredrock seed and he did

Greg than beer up credit-whatever using his team of new food and then he said

n ang pinagmulan ng Species, inilathala sa 24 Nobyembre 1859, ay isang gawain ng agham panitikan sa pamamagitan ng Charles Darwin na kung saan ay itinuturing na ang pundasyon ng sa gitna ng ebolusyon biology. Ang buong pamagat ay Sa

He then became pokemon mastr

Oooc: srsly Dragon-whatever dude my character beers yours up

Greg then shored Fus Ro Dah and then fred blew up. Then Greg is used his mega shiny mewtwo to use super ultra mega turbo longer and uncut aura kamehameha.

Priness Ravynne Sakura stormed up 2 fredick and bklew his head into piece "Your not the champion and their not the campaoin. im the champioon of every reiigon".

then keeorge came out of nowere and her BF maxy was riding it because she was part palkai.

"ha! you are die and i am a potato! 8)8):):):up::up:

She sad as keegro blasted them into space with a fire beam and they got suckd into a portal. where they traveled into the reverse wolrd. and her BFFs for life blood brotherns giratina and rayquayquay where waiting for her. they bowed down befroe her.

(OOOC: you guys are jerks!!!!!!!!!! :@:@:@:@:@:down::down::down::down::down::down:>=O>=O>=O I have the owner of all the legends because im part palkiaa you hear you haters????????????!!!!!!!!!)

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
"com on, u cn doit elektirk Discarg, and hondooom try 2 doge itas fast as u can!" a yung voiec comand. teh larg K9 dog ten tris 2 dode the sparcs of elektricty. "god elektrik Kep itup!" ter was anoter k9 onteh batlefeld but tis 1 was muc smaler + loked vry difrent form teh ohter 1. when Hundom got 2 clos 2 elektirke the voie fro b4 clasp her handz. "ok, were don for 2day!" The 2 peokmon stoped an turnwd 2 there trainrr. "Goood wrk im gald it al wirkd wel ur getin beter elketrik jus u wait" Aria ismy nam im hafdemn w/blodred hiar + oldr sis of ash kechum ndam bes n the leag w/al teh lgndairie but wont 2 strt at begin agan leik ash + am vry seksy

Last edited:
you're grammer sucks lol.

Princess Ravynne Sakura danced like a cherry blosm as she bubbled with mad. "Whu are you such a jerk!?" She asked, sending out her lv100 6ivie arceus. He is my friend!" she scream and frood (haha, frood, cuz your a jerk! >:D>:D>:D)

"When i was 3 my parents kciked me out and acreaus came down that killed them. he took me to professor Sickamore who adopted me and trained me and gave me all three of his starters and then i went up a mountain with my part palkiaa powers so im way stronger than you!"

she smirked and Zapdos came down from the air, MEGA EVOLVE" She yell, and Zabdose turned into a thurnderbolt, easily killling all of the pokemon in the iintre universe.

hai i dunno wats goin on here but oh well joiningg anywayyyzz :love::love::love::love::love:

sapphire aura star (me lol) crid out in pane as cyrus sent a wave of pane thro her petite body. she waz waify n had big ruby red eyz, n long blue an teal hair and wore a cute flowing blu dress with steel aromor tat wrapped rond her boobs with a giant ble dimond in thecentre and a steel hedband withlittle wing like stuff liek on diagla n had cat ears n a tail nd also cause she is a shiny she sparkls (pm if u wanna see the pic :D:D:D:D:D) she waz socute n prty n she wz raynee sakuras long lost half sister (its cool 2 do that right) caus whn ravyne sakua went n killedher parents cyrus survivd then got with digla and thy had sapphire but den wn he realixced of her powa he u got th red chain to try to mek her do his bidding hed alrdy made her kill dialga n she was so sad bout this stop stop pleaze sapphire beggd limpid tears runnin down her delicate face haha no never lahged cyrious now u ur undr my contrl go n kill ur sister (omg so tragic) so she flew to whr her sis waz her eyez havin gone blck andweird red markingz all over hr skin to show dat shewaz being mein controdd de boyz all gasped wenn dy saw her caus she was so prety she raisec her delicat hand n waz goin to us the tiem warp on ravynee liek sirius wanted but she gaixed cntrl at dat moment an STOPPED DA ATTACK she managd to say ravynee im ur long lost sister but serious is contrling we wit da red chan plx save me befor her eys went blakagain and the red markns appeard and shehurlld a dragon pulsar at her sis wile a singl krystal tear ran down her gorgous face

hope u liek ~~~~ any boyz plz save sapphire too so she will be ur gf but only da hot ons kaaayyyy ;););););););)

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Did you think we had forgotten?

Psycho Monkey: Short but shit is the way to go, I won't bother to ask how you caught the gods of space and time on top of Meloetta itself but you're Sasuke, Sasuke does whatever the fuck he wants anyway regardless of logic.

Fail Points: 71/100

Platinum_: Sora is the destined one, I am shocked. I'm not sure who this Deantha is, but she sounds like just another victim of someone's self-insertion fantasy.

Fail Points: 77/100

Kyubeon: I'm not entirely sure but Linlin's gender seemed to change halfway through that load of tripe. I suppose gender swapping is an in-thing these days though... also for someone who claims not to speak English, your English is one of the best-written out of all of these.

Fail Points: 81/100

DragonTrainerMalachi: Your writing is quite entertaining to say the least. Sadly it was too amusing to truly maximize the failure within, but you get a good amount of points for trying.

Fail Points: 64/100

Brendan Savem: Points for... something I suppose. Whatever it was, it was shit anyway.

Fail Points: 55/100

Dex Holder Gold: I have to say, yours hinged very close to parody, but I'm pretty sure someone has made posts like yours completely dead serious, so props for your dedication to your overwhelming failure.

Fail Points 89/100

SpaxThePacifist: Writing your passage in Latin and asking us to translate it makes you seem somewhat intelligent (or at least gives the illusion of such, whatever it was you were going for.) Either way that's not quite what this contest is all about, it requires idiocy and retardation. Your second and third posts makes up for it though - somewhat.

Fail Points: 61/100

Dwayna Dragonfire: Short but shit much like Psycho Monkey. Yours was a bit more shit than his though.

Fail Points: 75/100

Aura: A fantastically awful display. I'm pretty sure someone was defenestrated during that, but your spelling and grammar are so bad it's hard to tell.

Fail Points: 88/100

So, without further ado, the final results:

3rd Place goes to Kyubeon with 81 Fail Points.
2nd Place goes to Aura with 88 Fail Points
1st Place goes to Dex Holder Gold with 89 Fail Points

Congratulations to Dex Holder Gold, this year's Fail Champion. I don't know if this makes you the winner or the loser here honestly.

Come back next year for more epic fail the likes of which the internet has... probably seen many, many times actually.