• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

It drops on my wrists, giving me multiple paper cuts leading me to bleed to death.

I drop Jesse McCarteney. I can see all the fangirls squealing now.

I beat Jesse in a battle-of-the-bands contest and all of his fans crush me underfoot (never really knew whether they loved me or hated me)

I drop my guitar

One of my friends beats me over the head with it because I insulted his non-existent skills. I die.

I drop a Neopet.

@ Secad: It happens to be a Chia (which I hate) and I run away, but it follows me until I throw myself off a cliff.

@Brendan: It lands on top of my head going 100 mph and cracks my head open

I drop a chicken.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
(Good monkey ;D)

I use it as a sword to fight my brother. He knocks it out of my hand and duel wields against me while I'm unarmed. I get impailed twice.

I drop Agumon

P

Pokepok

It uses its attack to kill me.

I drop the 'Bubble Card' (from cardcaptor sakura).

[size=8pt](I'm assuming it blows bubbles...)
I choke on a bubble. Thanks man, now I'll be tasting soap for all eternity >=O

I drop the Tardis.[/size]

[size=8pt](Me too D; But I can wait. I'm patient. And I intend to be the Doctor's companion some day, yes I do :3)

The Dalek and I start ninja-fighting until Davros appears and starts lecturing us with super-science methods of destroying all of reality.
The dalek and I both die of brain hemorrhages :C

I drop the Doctor.

Wait.
-cuddles him-
Okay :3
-drops-[/size]

I am taken on a time-travelling journey with the doctor (that may be a new thing, having a male companion for the doctor). Belle gets jealous of me and kills me when I return

I drop a key

the key opens a door to a black hole and i die because... WELL ITS A BLACK HOLE!!!

do what you will with them

[size=8pt]I eat the pebble. However, this creates a paradox because the pebble was supposed to be the cause of my death by some other means, and Chuck Norris appears to roundhouse kick me into oblivion.

I drop Chuck Norris with a 'be creative' sign looped around his manly neck.[/size]

I bend over to see what the sign says. That would turn out to be fatal. A roundhouse kick in the chest was the last I felt.

I drop a Chuck Norris pokemon card.

I play a pokemon card game (after about eight years) and my opponent calls out Chuck Norris. The game is being played like in the Yu-Gi-Oh anime and Chuck appears and roundhouse kicks me into the girls bathroom where I am murdered by girls armed with towels

I drop a book

Psycho Monkey

A is for Adam who drowned in a pool. My name isn't Adam but I jump in to save him only to get attacked by a school of zombie Magikarp. The Magikarp don't kill me, I drown from laughting underwater because of the irony of zombie Magikarp in a pool.

I drop the letter B

I misunderstand you and think you drop a bee instead of a B. The bee stings me in the throat, which swells so much I can't breathe and suffocate.

I drop a C.

The zombie Magikarp lands in front of my feet. I start laughing at its helplessness. The zombie Magikarp gets furious and evolves into a zombie Gyarados, which is not so helpless; it kills me.

I drop the tooth of a zombie Gyarados.

I am impaled in the belly by the zombie Gyarados tooth and lose my lunch, I die of blood loss later (If you say anything Art, I will dress you up as an Eevee and serve you to DayU)

I drop a spear

Your music sucks so bad that my brian snaps and I wander aimlessly around until I accidently fall into a pond infested with zombie Magikarp. (The irony killed me first)

I drop a fox.

I happen to be in the forest with the fox when a hunter comes to shoot the fox, he also happens to have a rabid dog that bites me and kills me

I drop a rabid dog

I pull it's tail, and it bites me, making me go mental and I go on a killing rampage, then get killed for my crimes.

I drop... a...*silence*

It has no effect on my already crazed brain, but the nice men in the clean white coats come out of nowhere and fire so many tranquilizing darts into me I die.

I drop a tranquilizing dart.

Psycho Monkey

I stab Godzilla in the foot with it. The dose is too small to affect him but because I'm so close to his foot I get stepped on.

I drop Clerks

I die from lack of sleep. Because every night, several door-to-door sale clerks come by and advertise a book on the functions of sleep...

I drop a bed

Psycho Monkey

The bed is so comfy I fall into an eternal sleep. I die of starvation and dehydration.

I drop a bottle of Gatorade