• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sprite Ville

image.jpg Hello! This Is And RP About You In A Magical village Where fairies live in Harmony but evil monsters Created by the wizard, Magiro And The Witch, Dengae And We Must Protect The Helpless Fairies

Yoshi was a successful thief for example stealing gym badges and stealing products like antidotes from pokemarts and Pokemon centers a sprite appeared one day and castes a spell on Yoshi and he fell fast asleep. Then he woke up when he saw some one that wasn't a sprite (Start RP!)

Last edited:
Untitled(1)(1).png

Abby looked at the boy laying on the floor. "Are you ok?" She asked and her four pokèmon that was behind her, appeared in front of her. Ninetales growled at the boy but Abby stepped closer.

Abby shook her head "No, he just senses danger, more presumably, you" Abby said and Ninetales sniffed at the boy before backing off and standing beside Abby. "Sorry about that, he's very protective, by the way, in Abby" She said and petted her Ninetales head gently.

"Oh, The Ninetales is Tarif, the Dragonite is Whip, the Floatzel is Wave and the Flareon is Blaze" Abby said and smiled at Yoshi. "Oh and Tarif is not a Ninetales, he's a Tentales, you see he was born with a extra tail" Abby said and Tarif nodded.

Midoriko arrived at the scene, seeing the two talking. She tilted her head a little as she listened, and finally parted her lips to greet, "Hey there, you two! I'm Midoriko Xerses, and I'm an aura reader. Lucario here helps me." she chirped, motioning toward her partner Pokémon- Lucario- who stood next to her. He let out a grunt and briefly nodded.

Abby turned around and smiled at the girl "I'm Abby and these are my pokèmon, you probably already know their names" Abby said and Gestured towards her pokèmon. Tarif grunted and sat down. "How many more people are coming?" Asked Tarif which only pokèmon could understand but for Abby it sounded like 'Ninetales Tales Nine'.

Midoriko forced her long, pale blue hair out of her face and grinned. Her cobalt gaze sparkled as she laughed, "Tarif's really cute. I have a Ninetails myself, actually- she's called Solarflare." Lucario nodded at his master, and grunted again. He looked down at Ninetails and spoke, "I'm not sure, but I hope not many more. I hate big crowds" Lucario spoke through telepathy, so the three trainers present (and their pokemon) could understand him.

Tarif walked up to Lucario "At least you understand me!" Tarif said and growled as Wave shot water at him, AGAIN!. "That's it..." Tarif said and began to chase Wave around the room. "Get back her you oversized sea weasel! Lucario! Help me catch the weasel!" Tarif said and Wave screamed. Abby sweat-dropped at Tarif because this is all she heard 'Nine Nine Nine! Tales Tales Nine!'.

"Oh, Well This Is My Togetic,Flurry This Is My Frillish, Princewill My Slowking,Kingrow And This Is My Purrloin,Peachy So What Are You Doing Here?" Yoshi Said While Stroking His Purrloin.

Midoriko giggled at the Pokémon, and turned to Yoshi. "I came because I'm on a quest to find a certain item which I need to complete my Aura Reader training," answered the girl, her gaze fixated on the other and smiling.

Meanwhile, Lucario had nodded at Tarif, and said (not through telepathy this time), "OK, Tarif- I'll help you." he dashed after Wave just behind Tarif.

Tarif jumped up and gently pressed his paws against Lucario's chest and pushed off. Tarif landed on Wave's back and he toppled over. Tarif growled "Never.Do.That.Again..." Tarif said and Wave nodded.

Lucario chuckled at the commotion. It was quite funny- he wished his Ninetails comrade was as vivacious as this one- Solarflare was quiet, and brooding. She never really said anything.

Midoriko, of course, was oblivious to what the Pokémon were doing, and dashed over. "Hey, would you guys like to meet Solarflare?"

Tarif nodded and his ten tails waved slightly as he got off Wave. Wave stood up and ran back to Abby. Abby just chuckled and petted the Floatzel's head. Tarif looked intently at Lucario before looking at Midoriko.

"Yeah I Would Like To Meet A New Pokemon Friend But I Have To Return Peachy Because She Hates Dog,Fox And Wolf Pokemon"Said Yoshi Then Yoshi Returned Peachy "Ok. Now I'm Ready" Said Yoshi Then Smiled

Midoriko grinned at the other two and revealed a Great Ball from her bag. She pressed the button and out emerged a beautiful Ninetails, with half closed blue eyes. She was very fluffy and would have looked extremely huggable if not for her stern expression. Lucario shot a quick smile and one corner of her mouth raised slightly. She turned to Tarif, and said, "You are my kind." Solarflare didn't always make sense- no one knew what was going through her head, and unlike Lucario couldn't speak in telepathy, so the humans couldn't understant her.

Tarif nodded and smiled at her "I'm Tarif, you must be Solarflare" He said and took a step forward. His ten tails waved around happily as she looked at the fluffy, Blue eyed Ninetales. He looked like a normal Ninetales except for the extra tail. His red eyes fixed on Solarflare, who actually interested him. Tarif never met another Nintales before.

Solarflare grunted, before letting her sapphire gaze drift over to the Ninetails who had greeted her. "Greetings, Tarif- interesting name. Ah, I assume Lucario has spoke of me? Or Mistress, perhaps?" the femme acknowledged, nodding. For now, she had chosen not to mention Tarif's extra tail.

Tarif nodded "Mistress did" Tarif said and glared at Wave because he squirted water on him AND on Solarflare. Tarif growled and shot a look at Wave, making him laugh nervously. "Now you crossed the line weasel..." Tarif said and chased Wave, again. Whips and Blaze laughed as Wave was screaming and Tarif was calling Solarflare and Lucario to help him catch Wave.

Solarflare's pure blue eyes shot daggers at Wave and a snarl crept upon her maw. Lucario chose to walk back to Midoriko and watch from afar- but Solarflare was already off. She sent a Rock Smash towards the fleeing Floatzel, hoping to knock him down.

276495_trainercard-Kasti.png

Kasti walked out of the pokemon day care, Mienfoo kicking the air behind him. He got a splash of water in his face and dropped a cherish ball out of his hands. A rattata popped out, and Kasti quickly returned it and brought the ball inside, fixing his forgetful mistake. He walked outside once again and waved to the others. "You look like your having fun!" he said joyfully.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abby nodded "Yeah! When you got two grumpy Ninetales and a Anoyying Floatzel, it's always fun!" Abby chirped as Wave gets knocked down. Tarif jumped into the air and his tails became iron. Yes Ninetales normally don't know Iron Tail but Tarif does. Tarif slashed at Wave, sending him flying in front of Solarflare. Tarif landed and walked up to Wave "You picked the wrong Ninetales to mess with buddy..." Tarif said and growled at Wave.

A determined expression, and a rare smile, accompanied Solarflare's features. She nodded, and said simply, "Ditto." She readied her stance, and motioned for Midoriko, who got the message and sent out Serpentine, her Serperior.

"How about a double battle? We could pick our teams." Solarflare suggested.

"Ok, Do you want to be with me? If not it fine, Blaze or Whip will be with me" Tarif said and shot a nervous glance at the two. Tarif felt safer with Solarflare than the others, not Abby of course.

Solarflare nodded. "I will be with you; Maybe you could pick Serpentine's teammate from your comrades?" said the blue eyed Ninetails, fictional brows furrowed slightly. Serpentine nodded, and slithered over to the other side, readying herself and lying in wait for her additional teammate.

Whip stood up and walked to Serpentine. "I'll be with her" Whirl said and gave a Dragonite smile. Tarif smiled back and stood in position. "You go first" Tarif said and Whip nodded. Whip flew into the air and flew towards Tarif with Dragon tail. Tarif teleported just in time so Whip hit the ground with his tail. That went on for five minutes before Tarif used flamethrower on Whip and sent him flying back, landing next to Serpentine. Tarif went back to Solarflare and waited for the next attack.

Kasti was relieved that an organized battle was taking place. "I'll referee!" he said cheerfully as Mienfoo happily circled around him. Kasti bent down, telling Mienfoo to go practice Aura sphere on the rocks scattered around the area behind him. "Good luck to all of you!" he smiled.

They were skilled fighters, that was sure. Solarflare could match that. Growling, Solarflare sprinted towards Whip and aimed to use Mystical Fire on him. Meanwhile, Serpentine sent a Leaf Storm in the direction of the immobile Solar.

Whip grinned and used Dragon Tail again. Tarif ran in front of the Leaf Storm and took the attack. Tarif stumbled back and then used flamethrower on Serpentine.

Solarflare was knocked back by the Dragon Tail. She shook a little when she arose, and jumped high into the air, aiming to use Moonblast on Whip- it should be super effective, if it hit him.

Serpentine was angered at her missed attack and summoned a Leaf Blade attack, aiming to strike Tarif with the sword.

Tarif dodged the Leaf Blade and he grinned before he shot a Flamethrower at Serpentine.

Whip got hit with the Moonblast and he was sent flying back into a wall. Wave and Blaze cowered down as Whip flew back to Solar with Water Punch. Whip put out his paw and coiled it into a fist before water surrounded it as Whip got closer to Solarflare, showing massive damage.

277369_trainercard-Kaito_Yami.png

Kaito saw there was a battle going on, he zipped up his coat and ran over to them, wanting to see how this would turn out. He kept to himself, being silent as he watched to battle go on. He shoved his hands in his pockets, and waited patiently to see how each trainer played their moves, and slightly more important, the strength of their pokemon. "Hmm, both pokemon seem tough, but I have to say, that Ninetails must be tough to defeat, for both trainors." Kaito snickered. "Why do I act so dark and mysterious like that sometimes?" Kaito thought to himself.

Solar wheezed as the water punch hit her chest, and she turned away from Whip, aiming to use mystical fire on Serpentine. Serpentine, in turn, sent an energy ball towards Tarif while dodging the Mystical Fire.

Mienfoo looked over at the trainer and jumped back in surprise. Kasti looked over to see what the fuss was about. He saw Kaito looking at the battle, and watched as Mienfoo ran up to use ice punch. Kasti grabbed Mienfoo off of the ground and held him in his arms, Mienfoo kicking and squirming. "I'm so sorry! That's my Pokémon!" Kasti apologized, petting Mienfoo on the head. It calmed down a little later.