• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sovereign College, (For Anime Lovers)

Welcome to Sovereign College, a place of many types of human like beings or just plain humans going to the same school. You can mix the idea from romance to creepy stories if you want just as long as the story continues.

Format:

Name: (Not Real)
Personality:
Type of Human: (What I mean by this is like a Hybrid of a human, like a cat human or whatever)
Orientation: (You can leave this blank)
Antiquated: (This is for people who know each other, and agree to this)
Hobby:
Prefers:
Does not Prefer:
Description of First Day: (Do not put <-- in there)

Name: Rasseru Shihai
Personality: Quiet, sometimes Annoyed.
Type of Human: Seems normal but this is yet to be known.
Orientation: Uninterested
Antiquated: None.
Hobby: Reading a book in the dark
Prefers: Secret
Does not Prefer: Secret

Rasseru was walking to his new college, of all sorts, he had been kept from going to regular schools, (for a good reason), and rather did not like the sound of many people talking all at once. When he got there, he was the first one there. "OK so at least I can get some peace before this school starts." He sat down and read a black book with no title.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Name: (Not Real) Kyle Winds
Personality: Pretty calm about each and every situation he comes to. The only that could anger him is his hunger (If you don't know ghouls eat humans) or if something important is killed/Destroyed. He's kind, loving, all that junk. But he can't eat or drink human food except for coffee.
Type of Human: Half Ghoul
Orientation:
Antiquated: Rasseru
Hobby: Reading, Playing games, Sports
Prefers: Coffee, Gaming, Sports, Regular TV Show, and Lifting (Do you even lift bro? XD).
Does not Prefer: Human foods
Description of First Day: (Do not put <-- in there)

He kinda just cane out nowhere. There was a guy sitting reading a black book no title. It looked kinda suspicious. "Whatcha got there?" Kyle asked the stranger. First thing in the morning carrying all his luggage and books waiting for school to open so he could get to his dorm. Now he's making a friend great look with a great start.

Last edited:
Rasseru looked at the guy who had spoken to him, of all sorts, this annoyed him because he was getting into his book. His eyes stared into him. " Is it that you just came to try and make a friend and using small talk to get me to talk back or are you thinking me as a suspicious character and make me reveal something through small talk? He glared at him, then his eyes reflected the sunlight because they were a shining gold.

(We really need more peeps)

Last edited:

JPSomeone

"Yes I want to be your friend, yes you like look kinda suspicious but everyone seems that way." Kyle said a little curious. He touched his eye patch (No it's not a pirate eye patch more like medical). Then all the sudden he dropped his stuff looking at all the other people half a mile away. His right eye sent a cold gray stare at everyone else who was coming. "Ugh well some others are coming" Kyle said.

(We need more people's)

Name: Ryoga Tsugame
Personality: Ryoga is an upbeat soul, who can’t sit still. He’s a hot shot and he likes to show off. He is full of vigor and joy. He is hard to upset, and is often indifferent. He is athletic and has quick wits. But he does have a dumb side, often slacking off in class. He also is slow to catch on to things, unless pushed in the right direction.]/
Type of Human: Pureblood Hunter Human. He’s a human, but he has particular genes in his DNA allowing for an slight increase in strength, speed, stamina, durability, reflexes, and agility.
Orientation: Heterosexual
Antiquated: N/A
Hobby: Riding his Skateboard, Video Games, Sports, Chatting, Fencing, Weights
Prefers: Pizza, Ramen, Burgers, TV, Racing Video Games, Swords, Action Movies, Soccer, Skateboarding, Fighting, Music
Does not Prefer: Spinach, Romatic Comedies, Golf, Know-it Alls, Bullies, Training

Ryoga Tsugame’s sneaker slammed against the cement as the boy propelled himself forward on his skateboard. Wind brushed past his face and blew through his hair. Plugged into his ears were black earbuds that trailed down to his hoodie pocket.

As the chorus of the song began, Ryoga closed his eyes and sang loudly with the song. However he wasn’t watching where was was going, and slid off the sidewalk into the grass, The front wheels hit a root, that stopped Ryoga’s ride and simultaneously bucked him off. The boy flew ahead, crashing into the nearby brush wth a loud slam.

Rasseru looked at the bush, surprised. He than turned back to Kyle, "OK ill accept your agreement to become acquaintances, however, try not to talk to me that often when I am reading a book." His eyes darted to the bush, and you can come out Ryoga. I know you don't like being in a thorn patch.

JPSomeone

He looked at Rasseru and smiled but then looked at the bush. "That guy looks familiar..." Kyle said. As said he said that he just realized the guy was listening to music while skateboarding. Why in the world would he do that Kyle thought.

Name:Mizun Yamazaki
Personality:Mizun is very calm and easy to impress,He can trust anyone in minutes,Do not really cares in other things beside food and train
Type of human:Half saiyan
Orientation:Heterosexual
Antiquated:N/A
Hobby:Train,Video games
Prefers:Ramen,Pizza,Comedy movies,Fly Around places,Fights,Music
Does not prefers:Study,Romance,Math

Mizun Reached his new school Hearing an loud Slam,He saw that was a boy that was fallen in a near bush "Hey there,I'm Mizun!" He said very cheered up to meet new peoples "What exataly happened to you?" Mizun said to Ryoga with an confused face

Name: Kyuu Akuhei
Personality: Can be very shy until she gets to know someone better. Usually pretty kind and well mannered but prone to lose control of herself in stressful situations. Can be difficult to impress.
Type of Human: One-Eyed Ghoul
Orientation: Bi
Antiquated: None Yet
Hobby: Swimming, Running, Sometimes Fighting
Prefers: Coffee, Cold Water, 50% of people, smell of humans, romance
Does not Prefer: Regular Food, the other 50% of people, crazier ghouls

Kyu happened to be passing by when everyone was surrounding Ryoga questioning him on what happened. She tries not to pay too much attention to the group, especially ignoring any cuts he may have gotten on the thorns. But then she’s suddenly hit by something, a familiar scent; the scent of another ghoul. She turns her head back and looks at the group for a moment trying to discern which one it is but can’t tell. She looks back to where she was going and speeds up her pace, hoping nobody would pay any attention to her presence.

(Finally some peeps!) Rasseru looked at the crowed swarming Kyle but only looked annoyed. "More people means this is going to be a "Fun" year for me." -.- Rasseru picked another shady area to read his book while the others tended to Kyle. "At least over here they wont stop me from reading my book." He then sits down and reads while his book seems to glow.

Name: Hanayo Sakagami
Personality: Very cold and calculating on the outside and spent like to show her true kindness, though secretly really really wants a boyfriend that she can be herself around.
Type of Human: She is a LRIG, meaning she is bound to someone else- her true love-
though she hasn't figured out who yet. She has two forms- her normal form (normal school uniform with their brown hair down) and fighter form (wears a red dress, covered in flowers) She has one wing when she transforms, her bound partner will gain the other once they find eachother.
Hobby: Poetry
Prefers: Flowers, sushi, stuffed animals
Does not Prefer: rude people, stupidity, people being mysoginistic
Description of First Day: She didn't talk to anyone and ended up skipping a bunch of classes, basically.

I NEED SOMEONE TO BE THE PERSON SHES BOUND TO AT ONE POINT

Hanayo stood on her own by some lockers, leaning against her own and scribbling ideas in a little moleskine. Her coral-pink eyes scanned her surroundings, and she let out a long, audible sigh. She hoped someone talked to her- even though she would just push them away.

"Not someone of talking eh?" Mizun said to Ryoga leaving him in the ground and running to the lockers."I hope that here in this school all the students can have some type of fight!" Mizun thinked almost reaching in the lockers when himself bumped in a Pink eyed girl

Hanayo looked across to the other, glaring. "Watch it, creep!" she snapped, snatching away her moleskine. Her pen clattered to the floor, and she sighed exasperatedly, brushing back her ridiculously long, light brown hair. "Ugh, look what you made me do. Do you need glasses or something?" She narrowed her strange pink eyes, and gritted her teeth.

JPSomeone

Kyle was swarmed by people trying hard to get out. "Help!" Kyle said. Slowly falling into what looked like a bunch of fan girls. This wasn't the way he thought he going to die. Maybe a slow but painful death or quick and less painful. But this, this is just torture he had hoped someone would come save him.

"Creep?!"Mizun said getting up and picking his ring and putting on his finger again "First of all,You got in my front!,I was going in a very slow speed!" Mizun said without remember that he was in a very high speed "Wait a second......."Mizun said Remembering that he was not going in a slow speed

"Yeah, you were running. Get your facts straight." Hanayo spat. She continued on writing poetry in her moleskine while she spoke. "I'm in the private space of my own locker, so next time when you go bolting around like a cat with no eyes, have a bit of spatial awareness." the girl continued.

"Woah, what the hell is happening over there?" Hanayo murmured, brows furrowed, feigning concern. "Oh wait, I don't care."

JPSomeone

Kyle waited on the swarm to die of then into the building. "What's happening kids?" Kyle asked. There were two people obviously arguing about running speed.

"Kids?" Hanayo hissed. "Please. I could blow your head off if I wanted to, spike, so don't underestimate me." The girl had said the threat in a strangely calm and monotone voice, even if the words she had said sounded angry. "Blindo here just ran right into me and ruined the poem I was writing."

"I even confess that My speed was not on control" Mizun said to Hanayo "But who cares that I destroyed your stupid poem you are writhing?" Mizun said revealing that he not is so idiot "And also,I guess blowing the others peoples heads is against the rules of this college" Mizun said walking slowly to his locker

JPSomeone

"Eating people isn't against the rules thought..." Kyle said. He tilted his head and licked his lips as if he were hungry. Some malicious thought were running through his head. Then again the main one was eating.

"It's not stupid, it's art." Spat Hanayo. "It's probably better than what stupid drivel comes out of your mouth 24/7." She narrowed her pink eyes, her cold stare piercing the men that surrounded her. Upon hearing Kyles strange speech about eating people, Hanayo seemed strangely unfazed. "You do you, buddy. I'm going to find somewhere where idiots will not bother me."

Mizun heard the Kyle commentary about eating people, he quickly returned to near Kyle and Looked to him "Are you okay?"Mizun said worried of having a Canibal in his school "Great,A canibal here in this School" Mizun thinked

JPSomeone

"I'm perfectly fine among you humans, just watch out..." Kyle said. On that note he watched everyone leave as he said that. Now he had to drag his things to his dorm. Great...

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Name: (Not Real) Manuel Stone
Personality: Calm and kind, although he can be shy. He’s secure and can be trusted.
Type of Human: (What I mean by this is like a Hybrid of a human, like a cat human or whatever) Human with Azure Striker Septima, which grants him lightning attacks and enchanced speed.
Orientation: (You can leave this blank) Heterosexual
Antiquated: (This is for people who know each other, and agree to this) N/A
Hobby: Gaming and Reading.
Prefers: Technology, friends
Does not Prefer: Chocolate, water.

Manuel walked down the halls, looking for his dorm. After a few minutes of walking, he finally found it. He unlocked the door using his key, then closed the door behind him after entering. He put his backpack next to his bed, then sighed.

Last edited:
(May I join)
Name: JC
Personality: Quite distant to others, Brave, Stern, puts her friends first before herself, tends to fight on her own without help
Type of Human: Half human,Half wolf, Half vampire, can shapeshift, Has a fast speed due to being half wolf and vampire, uses fire and ice magic
Orientation: Straight
Hobby: Drawing, Training herself, Reading, Caring for birds and other animals
Prefers: Wolves, Trust, Loyality,
Does not Prefer: Know it all's, Bullies, Insults, Annoyance