• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

souls and bones

(Long ago the underworld was in peace until dage the evil tried taking over it, he battled his rival nulgath and ever since then the underworld was in war, undead legion and Archfiends fighting for dominance, but can a new generation put an end to this war and bring peace?)

Go here first VVV
http://pokecharms.com/threads/souls-and-bones-discussion.12690/
---------------------------------
Hex was in his tower, made of obsidian, observing the battle field from his balcony, "dammit! I could be there summoning undeads but noooo! Laken comes to me with orders to stay and teach necromancers! What a waste!!" He grumbled as he headed towards his potions shelf, suddenly he hears a knock on the door, "who could that be?" He said as he opened the door.

You open the door to see Abbadon and one his shoulder is a snake. Abbadon then proceeds to use a fireball spell on you
"Here he is, aright my friend, alert the others."

Seeing the pyromancer with the fire spell hex closes the door, "fantastic! Just what I needed!", he ran up the stairs and turned a pile of bones into a living skeleton (also known as undead), "go down and take care of him while I find something!".
The door exploded into fire as the undead got a sword and ran down, hex searched the shelves for anything useful, "no...no...no...A ha!" Taking his staff he ran down the stairs

With you hear a thud as the door collapses on the floor. Seeing skeletons, he uses him magic to push the shelf of potions on the skeletons. He proceeds light the entire floor on fire, then he walks up the stairs and bumps into Hex.

Hex was shocked by the encounter and so his instinct kicked in, he casted a spell at the ground that created a thick cloud of smoke, he then tried to hit the pyromancer on the head with the staff, "I hope I hit!"

You misjudged your shot by a few inches, but you hear a crunch as hit you his foot, He falls down the stairs when you hear a crash. He starts chanting a healing spell.

Ariel smelled the smell of smoke, spots the fire down the hall, rushes and bursts into the room, she looks around, seeing fire everywhere and a Archfiends Pyromancer healing. Ariel immediately starts conjuring a spell, gathering all the fire around into a small compressed ball of heat and light.

Last edited:
Arial smiles, knowing how this showdown will end up. She charges the ball of fire, as it grows brighter and brighter until it's almost blinding. Arial then stops compressing it and leaves it in the air as she flied to go aid hex. While fleeing she summons a moderate barrier magic to at least bring some cover down and avoid a fatal blow.

Hex noticed the dark wizard and said "mater of time before someone noticed my burning tower!" As he charged a spell and summoned 3 skeletons, this time with basic armor.

Haruka watched from a far as the battle commenced in the tower. She dodged a spear and preceded to use her poison spell. "Doku wa nanji no teki o shōhi!" A dark purple cloud rushed out of her hand and over those she was battling. Jumping she into the air and landed a few feet away and speed ran to the tower. "Abandon?" She called, using her bat like wings to blow the smoke away. Once finding the Pyromancer, she hopped out of the window and walked over to him, helping the male up. "You look like you're losing." She stated the obvious, her green eyes lacking of emotion.

Arial was out of breath for a few moments, while she catches her breath, she looks up and sees the burning tower behind them,"we should keep going, it's a far distance where we're going." Arial takes a deep breath and stands up straight, composing herself and waits for Hex, before she starts walking.

Hex follows arial and says "thanks for saving me back there" as he looked at his tower, the lich king was thinking of telling dage the evil but decided to get revenge before so he started creating a curse to cast on the Archfiends.

"Don't leave me behind...." Haruka rolled her eyes and followed the fleeing man, easily matching his pace. "You let him escape..." She sighed as her long coat fluttered behind her.

He looks at you and smiles as he goes outside to reveal two nightmare (fire horses) he get one one and follows hex.
"Don't leave me behind...." Haruka rolled her eyes and followed the fleeing man, easily matching his pace. "You let him escape..." She sighed as her long coat fluttered behind her.

Spreading her wings, Haruka flew behind him as the other horse ran behind her. Pulling up be side him she let a very faint smile grace her lips as the air blew through her hair. "Whats the plan?" She moved her toxic green eyes glancing at him.

He look at her, he opened his mouth to reveal he had no touge, then he gets a bow, stands on the Nightmare, and shoots it at Hex

He looks at you and smiles as he goes outside to reveal two nightmare (fire horses) he get one one and follows hex.

Hex follows arial and says "thanks for saving me back there" as he looked at his tower, the lich king was thinking of telling dage the evil but decided to get revenge before so he started creating a curse to cast on the Archfiends.

Sighing, Haruka did a steep climb into the air, before turning and doing a dive above Arial. "Doku bakudan!" She said, making three balls of poison bombs fire from her hands, slamming into the ground around the girl.

Ariel caught flat-footed, instinctively casts a thick dome of ice around herself, "these guys just don't give up, it's rather bothersome,"Ariel retorted, as started to conjure a warp spell.

Haruka glided around easily as she dodged the attack and whispered another poison spell. "Doku wa nanji no teki o shōhi!" A dark mist swirled around towards her enemy.

"It's safer through here" Ariel recommended as she finishes the portal and fortifies the dome of ice while simultaneously using the added ice to fire tons of razor sharp ice shards in all directions at arrow speeds repeatedly.

Last edited:
Haruka dodged as many as she could, hitting some away with her wings and countering some with her Doku bakudan, but one snuck through and got her arm. Grimacing in pain, the archfiend gave one more powerful gust of poison and lighting it on fire with an fire spell making it rain fire.

Hex casted a spell which created a blast of darkness to counter the flames, "take this!!" He said as he used a confusion curse on the enemy, then summoned skeleton tigers, "we shall use these as mounts, we need to warn dage!"

Ariel nods and quickly closes the portal and hopes onto the skeleton tiger."Buy me some time," She said as she made hand motions and started to say an ancient chant repeatedly, nani, chinto, thinko, na, causing the atmosphere to get dark, and black clouds of pure energy swirling around her hand collecting into a dark blue ball.

Last edited:
Ariel notices the stones becoming a foundation around her, absorbed what she had made for energy. Using that energy, Ariel conjours a 5 ice walls around her and pushes those walls away to break apart the partial stone cage she was in.

Seeing this, hex had to decide, legionnaires are often dark hearted and careless, and undead legionnaires are heartless, but ariel did help him, "this better work, sota - gano - zanzora!" Chanted hex before casting a dark thunder spell at the stone formations, he looked around, other than the two Archfiends he saw another person, "well I had enough for one day! Iglawa - ragoka - deadana!" He chanted as a ring of blue fire formed around him and ariel, soon the ring of fire turned into a fortres of ice.

He call back his orb and said in an evil language "Vorpal Cyclone" The orb multiplied millions of times and ripped into the tower. He flies up and turns into 2 energies, one demonic, one necromantic and mixes into the cyclone. Which spins so fast that it looks like a black hole. It summons undead and demons.

Ariel looked at hex," thanks," she said with a lot of gratitude as the frozen ice around them was lit up from the moon light providing enough light for Ariel to read her spell book. She quickly skimmed through the pages looking for a spell of teleportation. Finally after a couple min, Ariel found a spell of portal. With haste, Ariel conjured up the spell, -Nani, -Shoto, -Ne Shi Na! a portal appeared in front of both of them. "Go on in, it'll be hard for them to fight on two fronts."