• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sonic Chronicles: Chronal Collapse (The Silver Saga)

(Discussion thread for this and the sister RP can be found here!)
[
Silver the Hedgehog: @Blu Ace
Blaze the Cat: @The Ringmaster
Doctor Nega Robotnik/Eggman Nega: @Eeveechu151
Metal Sonic Nega: @Eeveechu151
Tai the Chimera (Future): @The Ringmaster
Shadow the Hedgehog (Future): @Eeveechu151
Rena the Hedgehog: @Eeveechu151
Councilmen;
1: @Eeveechu151
2:
3:
4:
5/Gold the Tenric:

200 years in the past...
A fiery demon named the Ifrit was unleashed from a parallel zone. It's flaming wrath was unleashed upon the world. Many heroes fought it and failed. The Death Egg and the Ark were struck from the sky. The impact of the flaming Hyper Knuckles crashed Angel Island into the ocean. Storm Radic, Chaos Shadow and Turbo Tails, the Chosen One, all failed to stop him. The fleets of G.U.N. and the Egg Army never stood a chance. Even Perfect Chaos and Super Sonic fell to the fiery demon. The Ifrit lay waste to all. Few survived, and those who did hid and waited... hoping that someday a hero would appear and destroy the beast.

Now, 200 years after the destruction of the world...
The world has gotten better, but not by much. The Ifrit ravages the city ruins and the badlands. The only safe haven is the former site of Angel Island, a technological marvel known as Onyx City. The city is ruled by the Council, five mysterious individuals who hold an iron grip over the city. The most recent member, however, seems to think differently from the rest of the council...

However, outside of Onyx City is a barren, corrupt wasteland. In the ruins of Scrap Brain Zone, there lives two intrepid explorers and survivors. Though young, their extraordinary powers have kept them alive as long as they have. One of them is Blaze the Cat, a 13-year-old pyrotechnic with the ability to manipulate any flames. Though hot-headed, she remains loyal to her cause. And the other is her friend, a 14-year-old hedgehog and the descendant of a legendary hero with unparalleled psychic abilities...

His name is Silver the Hedgehog.

"Doctor."
"Yes?"
"Can you truly locate the Black Cocoon as you say?"
"It will take time and resources... but yes."
"Then the council has made an unanimous motion to approve your request."
"Thank you, my friends! Trust me... you won't regret it."

Rena leaped through the ruins of Scrap Brain Zone, a mechanical base created by Dr. Ivo Robotnik over 200 years ago. She bounded across what used to be a roof, and rolled inside of a building. There she saw what she was looking for. A small, rectangular container with a screen on it. It showed the symbol of a golden ring with a ten. She smashed the container and grabbed the rings inside. Of course, she didn't use them up. She instead stuffed them in her satchel, where she had seven other rings. Rings were hard to come by these days, as the Council had been stock-piling them to power the shield generator that protected Onyx City. She jumped out the window, satisfied that she had enough rings. However, nearby there was a small lair hidden beneath a trap door. And inside of that hidden base lived a certain psychic...

Silver was busy. He was practicing his Psychic powrts. His gloves lit a bright blue, along with a pile of rubble. The rubble was lifted into the air, only to be thrown off. Silver repeated, this time picking up part of a collapsed building. The Building lifted up, then dropped. Silver frowned. "Grr, Stupid Building!" He growled. He used Psychic again, picking up the building, and dropping it. Silver comes his hand threw he quills, trying not to yell. "Ugh." He let out a sigh.

"Grr! Stupid building!"

With a sigh, the cat that sat behind her friend, watching his little practice session, slapped a gloved hand onto her gemmed forehead. Heavily, she exhaled, scooting her broken chair closer to the hedgehog, a tiny smile on her face. "Hey, buddy," she said as she scooted, only stopping her motion when she could see the elevated piece of a building clearly. "You'll get it soon enough. Probably..." That last word was mumbled under her breath as Blaze looked off to the side, rolling her eyes. She was one to talk. So what if Silver wasn't the best with his psychic abilities yet? Blaze was definitely not any good with her pyrotechnics. As much as she loved having the ability to manipulate fire, she still needed practice- and lots of it. "Just keep trying, 'kay?" she finished, looking back up to Silver.

Silver smiled, Blaze encouraging him. "Yeah Probably. We're both pretty rusty at this. I just want to master this soon. It seems like it's getting harder and harder." Silver sighed. He let out a sigh, then he used Psychic again. This time on his self. He levitated through the air. "Ugh, si you got your Pyrotechnics under control, or am I just the only one having problems?" Silver sighed.

A camera turned and viewed the building. It zoomed in on the glow, before the building crashed back to the ground. The camera relayed the signal to a hidden lab in what used to be Station Square. Inside the lab, a man with a large mustache viewed the computer screen.

"Fascinating..."

Nura was running through Scrap Brain Zone, trying to find her friend, Rena. She just built something that could help them locate rings, but Rena left before she could give it to her. After a few minutes of search, Nura had an idea. She could try to use her machine to locate Rena.

'Knowing Rena, she probably has some rings with her already. She's so good at this,' she thought.

Nura turned her small machine on and looked at the screen. There were rings scattered all over the place. She checked spots with five or more rings, and didn't find Rena. She did find rings, though, so she gathered what she saw. Finally, Nura spotted seventeen rings on the screen, and they were moving.
'That must be Rena,' she thought, and ran to the spot shown. When she saw her, she called, "Rena, wait up!"
Nura made sure not to shout too loudly, because she knew enemies could be lurking in every corner in the Scrap Brain Zone.

Last edited:
Rena saw her friend, Nura, with her scanner.
"Hey, R!" she said in a moderately low voice. "Keep your voice down. We don't want the Ibli to find us!" She opened her satchel, showing off the rings. "I got seventeen. We can use these to help the Professor with his work. Just in case, though, check for heat signatures with that scanner of yours. We don't want those fire demons to sneak up on us."

Silver turned back to the building. He closed his eyes, holding his hands in the air. He tried again. The building lit Blue, then lifted up. The building was lifted up for a few more seconds than his first few attempts, but like the first two attempts, it dropped. Silver smiled. "At least I'm making progress." He sighed. He sat down, staring to the pile of rubble.

"My fire, huh? Meh, it could be better, and I should probably practice a bit with it like you are, but I dunno." Folding her arms over her chest and leaning on her knees, Blaze watched with a rather surprised look on her face as Silver managed to make a decent portion of the building levitate. "Nice one," she complimented, not sounding very enthusiastic about it. "You're getting it now. Just a bit more practice, and you should be good to go."

Silver smiled, falling on his back. "Thanks, although your delivery was pretty dull." Silver smirked. "And more training? Sorry, I'm way too exsausted, but you could do better. I'm not seeing sweat on your face." Silver smiled.

Nura smiled slightly as she opened her metal box attached to her belt, which was surprisingly light. She kept all her tools in the box and some small inventions clipped to her belt. "I found thirteen," she said , making sure to keep her voice as quiet as possible. Nura pressed a button on the machine, which switched from a 'ring finder' to an 'Iblis finder'. The scanner located an Iblis, but it was quite far from them.
"The closest fire demon is about a mile away from us, but it's getting closer. I think we should hurry," she said, keeping the machine on to make sure any other Ibli aren't coming close to them.

"Okay." Rena said, preparing to head out. But before she could, she saw two other heat signatures aside from the Ibli on the scanner. She looked around, but no one was there. "Hey, Nura." she said. "Your scanner... It picked up some other heat signatures. What are they? Too cold to be Ibli..."

"Huh?" Nura looked down at the screen again. There were two others almost right next to them. She looked to the spot shown, but nobody was there.
"That's weird," Nura said slowly, "It shows there are others here, but no one's here. Unless..."
She walked to the spot one of the heat signatures were and looked up at the sky. There was nothing there. Nura lowered the scanner down a bit, and the signal of the figures became slightly stronger, as if she was getting closer to them.
"I think they're underground," she said.

Rena crouched down and closed her eyes. She felt two electric pulses down below.
"Definitely." Rena said. "I feel their bio-electricity. They're not Ibli." She hopped down off the building, walking over to a trash pile. "Could this be a secret door?" The hedgehog charged up some electricity in her hand. It crackled, and could be heard inside the base. She jumped back and fired her attack. "EXPLOSIVE VOLT!" she shouted, as the streaking yellow sphere exploded against the hidden passage.

Silver heard an explosion in the distance, though he was seemingly calm. There are Explosions happening everywhere in the Scrap Brain Zone, some of the Explosions coming from Silver too. He simply rolled his eyes toward Blaze. "How much you bet that was an Robot Malfunction?" He smirked.

Blaze smirked along with her hedgehog friend, furrowing her brow. "All the money," she responded to his question, not looking away from the direction the loud, booming sound had come from, her ears perked high on her head. "Should we go check that out, or...?" Glancing for a split second to Silver, Blaze wondered if it was, in fact, a robot malfunction. Maybe it was something else?

Rena hit the ground, her hand feeling a bit sore. She still hadn't perfected the technique like she knew her ancestor had. She huffed and regained her breath before she stood up. "I'm fine." she said to Nura before she could say anything. "Let's get going."

Silver smiled. "Maybe we should, maybe. The last thing I wanna get into is a fight between us and one hundred Robots. Last time we almost died, but then again. Were would we be without a little action around!" Silver smiled. He jumped up, then smiled. "Lets go! Race ya there!" He smiled, then running.

The remains of the smirk died away from her lips, and Blaze couldn't help but sigh again at Silver's actions and words. "Do I have to?" she complained, turning around in her chair to face the disappearing form of the hedgehog. Once again, she sighed, standing from her seated position and walking after her friend. "Have fun racing yourself, bud!" Blaze called to Silver, sarcastically, as she moved rather slowly toward her destination.

Silver frowned. He was incredibly slow for a hendgehog. "Come on Blaze! I know your faster than that!" Silver sighed, crossing his arms as Blaze slowly walked over. He knew Blaze was much faster than him, and accepted the fact too.

Nura watched as Rena did her amazing 'exposive volt'. When Rena fell to the ground, Nura was worried. She opened her mouth to say 'are you okay?', but before she could, Rena said 'I'm fine'. It was obvious she didn't want any help. Nura smiled slightly at her friend.
"Yeah, let's go," she replied, looking at the now-revealed entrance.
'I wonder who lives here,' Nura thought, 'Who would ever want to live out here where all the Ibli are?'
She went through the entrance, and heard two different voices from below. Nura couldn't make out what they were saying because they were far away, but they sounded nice. She doubted they were somehow working with the Ibli.

Rena crouched down. "They're coming this way." she said, charging electricity. As soon as the silver one turned the corner, she jumped towards him. "HYAH!"

The mustached man saw something on one of the cameras. "An explosion?! In the Scrap Brain Zone?! Could it be an Ibli...? No, there are traces of electricity. Maybe... could it be... her?" The doctor smiled.

Silver knowticed from the corner of his eye, A hedgehog attacked, a fist full of electricity. "Whoa!" Silver yelled, barely dodging the attack. He then jumped back, giving a sigh of relief. "Hey, What's your problem!" Silver asked, a bit enraged.

Nura jumped back in surprise when Rena screamed, 'HYAH!' and jumped towards a gray-silver colored figure. When she got a closer look, she saw the 'figure' was a hedgehog.
'I guess he's the one who lives here,' she thought, 'but there were two heat signatures. . .'
The hedgehog was clearly angry, and Nura couldn't blame him. If a random hedgehog came out of nowhere and tried to 'electric-punch' her, she would be angry as well, and she was pretty sure others would be, too. The situation they were in was awkward for Nura.
"Uh...." Nura felt like laughing, but she held it in by puffing air into her cheeks and holding her breath.
When she got rid of the laughter, she said with a smile, "She was just being cautious."
'How do we know he's not hiding someone?' she thought, knowing the hedgehog's aquaintance, friend, or family member was close by because of her handy scanning machine.
Nura put her hand on her metal box, ready to fight the hedgehog if he would attack. She looked behind him as well, just in case the other wouldn't attack.

Rena looked at Silver's wrist.
Those bands... Teal...?!
"Nura!" she shouted. "They're with the Council! The silver one has Guardian bands!" She swiped at Silver again with a chop.

Silver turned to Nura. "Just being cautious? Please, Cautious means hiding, not brute force. I could of been 4 times the size of this guy and easily knocked him out if he charged at me! I don't think your ways of Caution are thought out." Silver sighed, crossing his arms. Silver then turned to Rena. Silver frowned as Rena pulled up Guardian Council, to be honest, Silver had no idea who the Guardian Council was. He turned to Blaze who was still walking over. "Hey B-" Silver was cut off, the Hedgehog slashing at him once more. He growled, then using His Telekinesis, he lifted the Hedgehog in the air, then sighed. "Wait, Who is the Guardian Council?" He asked.

Nura wasn't looking at Rena. She was paying close attention to someone that begins with the letter 'B', according to the silver hedgehog's slip. When he asked who the Council was, that time Nura couldn't hold herself, and burst out laughing. There was no way the silver hedgehog in front of her didn't know about the Council.
"It's impossible not to know about the Council, unless you've never been to Onyx City," she told him. Only then did she notice Rena was hurling in the air.
'I guess that's his ability,' she thought, 'that's good to know.'
Nura knew two ways to get Rena down. The first was to attack him, which would probably cause him to let go. The second was to ask him to let go, which was most likely not going to work. She didn't know if he was with the Council or not, but from the way he was acting, it seemed like he didn't. She decided to do the second option, then the first if that won't work. Nura wasn't up for much violence, anyways.
"The Council is a group of five who rule over Onyx City, and just in case you don't know where Onyx City is, it's close by," she said calmly to the silver hedgehog, "Now could you let my friend go?"
Nura didn't need to go into detail. If the silver hedgehog wanted to know more, he was able to go to Onyx City. She just didn't know if he was faking not knowing about the Council or not.

"GAH!" Rena said, flying into the air. "Telekinesis, huh...?" Then she heard the hedgehog say he knew nothing about the council. Nura explained who the council was. "Alright, then." Rena said, calmed down a bit. "If you're not with the council, then how do you have those teal bands? Only Guardians wear them."

Silver nodded, turning to Nuts, who explained the Guardian Council. He then frowned, her asking to let go of her friend. "Oh, Right." Silver sighed, turning to Rena, still floating in the air. Before he let Rena go, he flung her into the air, then letting go when he was a decent amount of feet in he air. He then crossed his arms. "These Gloves, I don't really remember where I got them. You could say I have amnesia even, I don't care, considering that's what happened. And No, I haven't been to Onix City before." Silver sighed, answering the questions at random orders.

Rena spun and landed on her feet. "Okay, then. There are major unsolved mysteries, and we got absolutely nowhere. Although..."

"Professor?"
"Ah, Rena. I vas looking vor you. Do you see zat?"
"Is that... a portal?"
"Not quite, mein friend. Zat is a Genesis Portal."
"What's a Genesis Portal?"
"A gateway vetween sapce und time. A vew of them have been appearing vecently. Zey could pose a threat to ze world as ve know eet. If ve could find a way to close zem, we could do somezing... But you vould need incredible powers for somezing like zat."

"You've never been to Onyx City, eh? Well, there's someone there who I think would like to meet you." Rena said.

(Oh God, I accidently called Nura, Nuts! I'll fix that. :'|)

Silver turned to Rena, saying she or he had someone that he'd or she'd like him to meet. Silver wasnt too keen on Genders, which was quite ignorrant.

"You probably didn't hear of him, but he's great. You can bring your friend if you want," Nura said to the silver hedgehog, still not knowing what his name was. She then realized she only knew about his friend because of her machine, and tried to change the subject before he realized that as well.
"By the way, what's your name?" Nura asked, "I'm Nura, but I think you already know that from Rena's shouting before."