• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Social Networking (and other things)

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Well, the blog topic made me consider things on a bigger scale, sort of ;3

So I figured I'd make a topic for people to share their social networking accounts/profiles/whatever. Obviously, you don't have to share the ones you don't want to (for example, I'm not going to share my facebook).

So I have a tumblr, blogspot, twitter.

I also have various gay networking accounts, but those are all over 18s only, so I wont link those.

Feel free to share your own!

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
I'm combining that with any and all future threads similar to it and keeping it all in one place, just to keep things tidy.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Would it be worth me merging the Twitter thread with this one for convenience, El? Or should we keep them separate?

Incidentally: @UppityTeapot for Twitter, and my Facebook is available if I'm friends with you ;) I don't have a blog or use Tumblr; if I have a long-form piece of rambling to share, I'll use Twitlonger.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I have a twitter, but since I haven't used it for ANYTHING, I kind of forgot what it was. XD

On another note, I DO have a facebook, though I think only friends of friends can see/add me? Just drop me a PM here if you wanna add me or anything~

I don't use tumblr or other social networking stuffs either.

Also, I know most people wouldn't consider it as such, but would it be appropriate to give people our skype, msn, or aim stuffs here? (Or anything else people use to chat these days... google talk or something. <<)

AlphaSaluno on Twitter,
darksoul357 on Skype,
notsodarksoul on Tumblr.

I'm pretty sure I have all the regulars on FaceBook, but in case I don't, just drop me a PM~

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Bumping! :angel:

So I decided to boot up my Twitter account again to better follow certain websites/their news feeds. In turn I'm looking to add new people to my stalker list, starting with you lot. :)

@Linkachu

As per usual I'll likely only return follows for people that I know, but feel free to add me. Just don't expect a huge amount of activity.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I exist on tumblr, twice over more or less:

• wisteriark - My art blog. It really needs to be updated more.
  • hypnopabinia - The one where I reblog things I find awesome and make snarky comments at the universe. Contains high quantities of arthropods (particularly spiders), terrible puns, SCIENCE! and... occasional silliness.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
It occurred to me that I never put any of my stuff up on here. I'ma gonna do that now...

- Twitter @MrAlamshah
- Tumblr

The former two haven't been used much...or at all really...but I could start actually using them someday, so, if you wanna be there when that indefinite time comes, give 'em a watch! Skype is something that I used to do quite a bit, not so much in recent times, but if you're someone I know fairly well around here, then I'd be glad to add you to my contacts.

Oh, this is a thing huh. Okay allow me to post with my stuff

-Tumblr
-Facebook: I've got one but I hardly use it. If you want it though PM me.

I think I have other things... But I dont really remember them.