• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Slaking moveset

Rofl special sweeper with attack like his? are you mad lad?

Ideal Slaking would be:

Slaking w/Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Shadow Claw/Pursuit
- Earthquake
- Thunder/Ice/Fire Punch

choice of punches is up to you for your team coverage. Rest is pretty straight forward.

This may sound weird, but I'm suggesting Giga Impact over Return. And you think I'm mad now right. But I'm not. Giga Impact on Slaking rules (Unless you Skill Swap Traunt) due to the fact that the Traunt Turn is the recharge turn. So Giga Impact will recharge over the Traunt Turn.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I'm throwing in one more bit of information...

If you use Giga Impact, you won't be able to switch on your next turn. The only upside to using Return over Giga is that you can switch after use. I'd still pick Giga Impact, however.

P

PokeRad

Here is my moveset:
EV train it in HP and SP.ATK.
Slaking@Chestoberry/lum berry/whatever

Thunder bolt
Giga Impact
Rest
Ice Punch

Thunderbolt and ice punch :Nice moves
Giga impact:for reasons given above
Rest:Healing (i advice that you use the chesto berry rather than lum because lum may be used due to some other ailment inflicted on it,too)

You could do this:

Slaking @ Choice Band
Nature- Adamant or Jolly
6 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed

Return/Double-Edge/Body Slam
Shadow Ball
Earthquake
Focus Punch

No Shadow Ball. Slaking has a worse Special Attack stat than Attack Stat. Shadow Claw or Night Slash would be better than Shadow Ball