• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament

( Wrong RP Hydreigon)
Drew looked at Mrs. Maey. " Ma'am he said to her. " They'll be fine the best agents are looking for them." He knew she was still worried. but it always helps to enjoy the moment. He thought for a couple of seconds. What would a family do at the moment he asked himself unsure of the answer. ' sucks not having a family when I was growing up.' He thought.
" So are there any embracing stories you can tell." he asked. " Those always seemed to happen on T.V. when the family has their child's boy or girlfriend over. Hopefully it works here.
( Chloe)
Chloe smelled the Aroma of the food. She slowly took a bite of it tasting every last bit of it. How the meat and vegetable tasted as they clashed with each other. " This is really good." She said.

OOC: sorry, i fixed it.
BIC: Sazandora sat down in seat next to the door to the box. He waited for the door to open. He started to sweat nervously. It was almost time for him to battle.

(Riley)
"It is." Riley said as he finished up his food, leaving nothing on his plate. Then he took a few sips of the lemon ozze he had gotten to freshen up his mouth. The waiter saw that Riley and Chloe had finished their food and came up to them. "What would you two like for desert?" the waiter asked. "I think I'm fine for now." Riley said as he took a quick look at Chloe. "Yeah, I'll have my desert somewhere else." he told the waiter. The waiter looked at Chloe trying to figure what was going on, then he looked back at Riley. "Okay then, now what about the beautiful lady sitting next to you?" The waiter asked. Riley looked at Chloe. "What do you want for desert Chloe?", he asked looking into her eyes.

(Chloe)
She smiled and looked at the waiter. "I'm fine." She said to the waiter. She then looked at Riley "are you ready to leave." she asked.
(Sam)
Sam walked into the informery. She had to get a check up after each mission to make sure nothing is wrong. She stopped as she saw someone new looking over her reports. He was an older gentleman with greying blonde hair. " Hello?" she asked. "Where's Damion."
The man looked at her. " Damion was sent on a mission. I'm Mark. My code name is Oshawatt."
"Water division." She said. " Well it's nice to meet you. I take you already know my situation?" She sat down on a bed next to Mark
" Correct." He said as he took out his stethoscope and placed it on her chest. " Breath slowly." He said.
( Lex)
Lex turned around and heard knocking on the door. He wondered how long that was going on. He walked over to the door and opened it.

Sazandora walked into the box and said," Hi, guys I'm back." He walked back to a recliner and sat down. He proceeded to watch the battles. Sazandora's brow was lined with sweat.

(Riley)
The waiter nodded and walked away after Riley paid for both of them. After that, Riley finished up his lemon ozze. Then he stood up and stretched. "I'm ready to go." He told her.

(Chloe)
" Well then let's go." Chloe said as she gave Riley her hand. " So my place then?" She asked.
( James)
James saw that the Goldbat was Koed He quickly ran up to Mars and pointed his gun at her. " Sorry Ma'am but I don't think You'll be getting rid of us any time soon." He said He looked at Cunningham. He belived Cunningham was with Fire devision. " Cunningham are you okay?" He asked.

(Chloe)
Chloe with Riley in hand makes her way to her Hotel room. She fishes out her key and opens the door. As soon as the door opens She pulls Riley into her arms and kisses him like she never has before. She gently closes the door as they spend a decent amount of time alone.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
(Mars)
"I think...I'm..."
Suddenly, a large female Hippowdon fell from the sky onto the corpse of Cunningham. It walked across him, as Mars looked back and laughed as Cunningham fell dead. "Hippowdon, use sand tomb!" A large pillar of sand tore through the roof of the building.
"Hyper voice Chatot!" Chatot's voice hit several Zubats hard, causing them to faint.

(James)
James looked at his fallen comrade for a few seconds before sand went all over the place. He grabbed Mars's hand and cuffed her. "Shut up you damn bitch. your under arrest don't think you're buddies will save you." "Polio Hydropump that Hippowdon. Polio send a turrent of water at it.
(Drew)
Drew looked at his real time situation of the tournament. " Looks like I have to leave." He said before standing up. "Hope you guys enjoy the pizza."
He used one of the IDF certified Abras to teleport to the stadium.
He walked up and saw his opponent. " Go infernape." the man said.
Drew couldn't help but smile for once he had an advantage in the perliminaries. " Go Poliwrath." He said. " Use rain dance." Poli raised his hand in the air and jumped around. Dark clouds formed around the stadium as rain started to drope
"Use close combat." The man said. The Infernape ran towards Poli
" Focus Punch." Drew said. Poli's hand turned yellow for a little bit. Afterwords Poli ran so fast it looked like he disappeared. Infernape stopped his attack his he hit the air where Poli was at. Poli then reappears and hit's infernape in the face knocking him back. " Hydro pump." Drew said. Poli did so making the Infernape fly to the back wall KOing it instantly.
"Winner and moving on to the next round is David Winters." the announcer said.

(Isabel)
Isabel watched Drew go, then watched him battle on a screen in the room. At first, she wondered why they called him "David Winters", but realized that being an IDF agent, he probably needed an alias.

"My family life is really quite simple, I'm an only child my father is a local police chief in Pewter city up in Kanto and my mother doesn't work. Never seen any of my extended family, and I probably never will. I grew up, went to college, dropped out of college after two years and re-established my desire to be a professional trainer, much to my parents dismay. After a while we parted on good terms, and I haven't seen them for a few years now."

Kaito wearing a sleeveless black jersey, with a white sleeves shirt underneath walked off of the plane. With a Pichu on his hat, Kaito raised his hand and stretched "God....that flight really sucked.." Kaito looked up on top of his head to find an exhausted Pichu none of them able to sleep from all the crying babies and such

(Aspen)
As soon as Aspen's match had ended, she had ran to the police station. Someone with crimson hair was being handcuffed, but Freeze was fighting a few Zubats.

As Mars felt the clutches of the handcuffs she started laughing. "You idiot. This is just the beginning!" He cried. She knew that behind her, was two of her other pokemon. An Electivire jumped down and took the hydro pump attack easily. A Yanmega then crashed down, breaking the glass dome that was on part of the central area of the ceiling.
"Thunderpunch. Ancient Power." She ordered. Electivire created an electrified punch and his fist was sent flying towards Polio. Yanmega caused rocks to hover in the air. They came from the ground, tearing up the building. They flew towards Polio and the other pokemon. One of the rocks hit Looker's Chatot, who was flying in the air. Chatot fell to the ground and fainted. Patrick had sent out his Lucario and Ella had sent out her Togekiss a while before.

(James)
James grabbed Mars by the hair and pointed his gun at her. " Alright you two." He said to the electivre and Yammega. "Either you both willingly stop attacking or your master has her brains all over the place." He looked at Polio who just barley took the attack from the Electevire. " You okay."
"Poliwhirl." Polio said. " not really"
James then whispered into Mars's ear. " Do you really think the council will back you up. They've fucked over every team they've worked with. Rocket, Gaia. How do you think Galactic will fair." He took a breath. " As soon as you finish whatever it is they want. They'll have no use of you." He then kisses her neck. " And I can't let such a beautiful lady die." He lied but made it sound truthful.

(Mars)
"What?! What is this 'council.' I'd like to know exactly what it is!" As she said this, Electivire seemed to be charging up a ball of electricity. Venus also appeared. She had pink and orange dyed hair.
"Release her you stuck up overconfident bully!" Venus cried.
(Patrick)
Patrick and Ella worked their way through the horde of Zubats when they reached Mars again and saw what was going on. Lucas, Patrick's Lucario, punched several of the boulders coming from Mars's Yanmega, causing them to break.
"Aura Sphere!" Lucas created a blast which was shot at the Yanmega. Yanmega dodged the attack before skillfully glyding down and attacking Lucas with a Sonic Boom attack.
Ella's Togekiss, Twilight, managed to avoid the rocks coming at her. Then a large ball of electricity came for her from Mars's Electivire. Twilight dodged it but another one came and stunned her. In retaliation, Ella ordered "Psychic!" Twilight lifted Electivire into the air. Electivire slammed into the wall. Then another attack came. "Dazzling gleam!" Light energy fired from Twilight and blasted Electivire into the air. Electivire fainted.

(James)
James let go of her for a split second as an abra appeared and teleported Mars away. " Well I released her." he said with a fake cocky grin on his face. "New prisoner on route disarm her immediately." He said into his earpiece "Now then. Come on out Salamance." James said. " use dragon pulse on the electivire."

(OOC: Electivire already fainted)
"Extremespeed!" Patrick ordered. This finally blow from Lucas took Mars's Yanmega out completely. Venus stood there for a good second before she ordered several shadow balls from her Mismagius towards their pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Aspen)
Aspen ran up to the battle. "Ice Beam!" She shouted to Freeze. The Glaceon sent an arching beam of blue freezing energy at some of the Grunts's Pokemon. Looking around, the Trainer saw that she was being easily outnumbered. "Blade!" She shouted, releasing the Fighting-Psychic type Pokemon. "Night Slash!"

Lydia ran through the halls until she reached the entrance room. She ran inside and checked in comfirming she was there. Gengar stumbled in behind her. He was a very clumsy yet calm Pokémon. Gengar rushed to her side and nodded. Lydia looked in her bag to see the other five pokeballs that contained her Pokémon that were unknown to everyone but the host.

(Callum)
Callum locked the cell where Greg and Abigail were being held. It's walls were dark gray and there was only a toilet and a sink in there. "This is where you'll rot before judgement is brought upon you." Callum told them before he walked away. After he got of the prison area, he pulled something out of his pocket. It was the Jewel of the Ancient. As he examined it, he remembered that he had to give the jewel to The Leader and quickly headed for him.

(Greg)
Greg sat down against a wall. "Those stupid little..." He muttered. Abigail started crying quietly.
"I hate this," She said, through the tears, "These guys are jerks."
"I know, Abigail, I know," Greg said.

Lydia step foot onto the stage facing her opponent. He had a rockstar appearance. He had red spiky hair and wore a black tank top with blue jeans and spiked wristbands. They counted down and the matche began. "Lets be one..." she whispered to her pokeball as Gengar was released from it. Gengar let out a battle cry. The opponent sent out Muk. They both looked into each others eyes and it began. "Gengar! Shadow ball!" Lydia yelled as the sphere stabbed Muk sending him flying backwards. Muk sent a sludge bomb back hitting Gengar. Confuse ray was used. Muk stumbled in confusions as his trainer ordered a Rock hidden power. It didn't work out so well as Muk used it on the ground below him. Muk stumbled back. "End it!" Gengar let out another Shadow ball as it flung Muk back fainting on contact. The crowd let out screams and cheers as Gengar and Lydia spun around and walked backstage.

Sazandora walked down to the competitors entrance he noticed Lydia and congradulated her on the battle. He walked out into the stadium's battle arena. He looked at the other trainer. She was reading her pokeball. 'Good luck," Sazandora shouted a cross the battle field.
(Melody)
Melody readied Gardevoir while she shouted ,"and the same to you! Gardevoir, Go!" Gardevoir apperaed from the pokeball and sighed," Ugh.. why did you pick me..."

(back to Sazandora)
"Sazandora readied his pokeball. HE sent out his ever so lovely, Gallade. Gallade stood in awe at Melody's Gardevoir and muttered" Dang."
"Alright ,Gallade, Poison Jab!" Gallade sautered his way over to Gardevoir and said,' Did it hurt when you fell from heaven, 'cause, you're the only ten I see," He coated his arm-blade in poison and slowly slashed at Gardevoir. Gardevoir jumped out the way and sighed. Gardevoir launched a Ball of light at Gallade which knocked him to the ground. Sazandora shouted at his Gallade," Dammit, Stay focused!" Gallade shook his injuries off and leapt at Gardevoir slashing at her twice. One of his attacks landed the other was blocked by another powerful Moonblast. Gallde jumped up and slammed Gardevoir into the ground, fainting her. Sazandora jumped with glee. he walked over to Melody and congradulated her.

The only Pokemon left which Mars had was her Purugly. It wrestled against Looker's Lickilicky, taking it out with a terrifying slash attack. As the pokemon fainted, Lucas came in to help. However, he was taken out by an Aerial Ace attack from Purugly. Twilight air attacked Purugly but got hit by a powerful shadow claw attack. The three looked towards their fainted Pokemon as Looker's final Pokemon, Croagunk, came in. One final punch took out the large cat Pokemon. Venus collected all of Mars's poke balls. Then, Saturn's Alakazam teleported in and transported Venus back to the Galactic HQ.
"Some IDF guy has Mars." Venus reported.
"Yes we've seen." Saturn said. Around the round table were Charon, Mecury and Jupiter. They were watch the events play out on a screen.
"I know what we must do." He said. "We must find and destroy all IDF bases. Meanwhile, Charon has finished the plan with the mega weapon we are building underneath the stadium in Starlight a City."

(James)
After the battle James teleported himself to the Plank
James made his way to the interrogation room on the Plank. He had a cup of water in his right hand. He opened to door to Reveal Mars handcuffed to the table. He slid the water to her. " Ready to talk?" He asked.

Sazandora said to Melody," Good job out there, If Gallade didn't stop being an idiot, it wouldn't have been any contest, You totally would have won!"
(Melody)
Melody laughed," what did he say? It sounded like, 'Did it hurt when you fell from heaven, becase your the only ten I see',"
(Sazandora)
"Well, I'm sorry you git elminated, I hope I can make it up to you somehow," Sazandora said as ge started to walk away.
(Melody)
"You could take me to dinner," Melody said as she looked at Sazandora leaving."7:30!" She shouted. Sazandora looked back and nodded in agreement.

Last edited:

(Mars)
"I must have done this at least three times, so yes, I am ready to talk..." She said, playfully.
(Saturn)
"Give me the files!" Shouted Saturn across the table to Venus.
"What files?" Asked Venus.
"The ones from Cunningham!"
"Wait...You mean these? Oh! Now I see!" She handed Saturn a strange placement of files. He looked at them.
"Yes, these files are from Sheriff Cunningham. He was a member of the IDF. Inside, contains documents about the locations of IDF bases. With the police force dissolved, they seem to be our only threat."
"Where did you get those files?" Charon asked
"A good source gave them to me!" Saturn laughed.
At that moment Venus started not to like Saturn.

James sat down in front of her. " So what are you guys doing. and who busted you out of prison?" he asked. He kept his eyes on her making sure that she tells the truth.

"I was told that we were there to get rid of the last of the Sinnoh Police Force. And who busted us out of prison? I don't know, to be honest. They had strange masks. Now where exactly am I?" Asked Mars.
(Saturn)
"Okay so I guess I wasn't tell you the truth." Saturn said. "My sources come from a Team known as the Masqueraders. They have an ancient council known as the Council of Elements and the one giving the orders was known as 'The Leader.'"

"So you're telling me you lied to us and another group controlled us?! What if they were trying to take us apart?" Mercury roared as the others gasped and nodded in agreement.
"They weren't."
"How do you know?"
They was then a large argument before they came to a conclusion.
"We will need to go without them, I say!" Mercury shouted.
"Fine." Saturn stated.

"Somewhere your friends can't find." James said. " The people in the strange masks are known as the Council of Elements. We've been trying to stop them for a while." He grabbed a remote that was on the table and pressed the button. It showed the aftermath of Preston island in Hoenn. " They're responsible for this." He clicked another button and showed Marric's Corpse. " This was the leader of team Gaea. They trusted the council. Look at what happened to them. Do you want your buddies to end up the same way?" he asked. " So here's your options. You can either help us stop them. Or you can stay here. and know that this prison is unisexual. So i'm pretty sure by the time you leave you'll have plenty of bastards." he looked her in the eyes. " So what do you say. Help us and allow yourself to keep that beautiful face of yours. or join your buddy Neptune and be someone's bitch."

(Mars)
"First of all, how do I know you're not lying. Second of all, if they did do that then, i'm impressed. I'd join them, yes I would!!" Mars laughed. "Finally, how do you know i'm beautiful?" She asked. "I have a million wrinkles! Hahahaha! I wanna be someone's bitch...I wanna be someone's bitch...!!!!" She laughed uncontrollably until she fell to the floor.

" I'm over forty." James said. " I'm not some young teen. So beauty means more than just how you look. " He crouched down beside her "Secondly." He said.. " They don't care. They're going to betray and kill all of you. Unless you don't give a damn about your comrades I'm pretty sure you'll care. And thirdly" James got ontop of her and pressed her hands to the ground. He started to kiss her neck. then rammed his lips against her's. " If you want to be a bitch I guess I'll be the first to crack you open. there's no camera in here and no way for anyone to watch what's going on." He kissed her neck again and again. He wasn't so sure how far he was going to go. but he had to get her to understand. " So What do you say." He said.

"Sure..." Mars said, Casually.
... (Saturn)
"We have a tracking device implanted on each Commander. Currently, both Mars and Neptune seem to be in the middle of the ocean, probably in some IDF ship base..." Saturn commented.
"We need to find a way to teleport in there!" Charon shouted.
"Prehaps we could find one of those IDF agents and cling on to them, or go through the warp with them using your Alakazam." Mercury suggested.
"That could work." Saturn said. "We need to attack an IDF base in order to do so."

James put his hand under her uniform and started pulling up on it. "hypnosis." He said silently as he kissed her stomach. Nightmare appeared above Mars. It's eyes turned blue as it looked deep into Mar's eyes.

Jess walked onto the field and watched her Opponent
"Go Toxicroak!" The man yelled, Sending out his Pokemon
"Infernape!" Jess yelled as she sent out her Pokemon
Infernape dashed forward, Using close combat on the Toxicroak until it was knocked into the wall, The Toxicroak jumped back into the battle using Sucker punch on Infernape, Knocking it back
Infernape jumped back up and propelled itself into the sky with flames..
"THUNDER PUNCH!" Jess yelled as sparks appeared on Infernapes hand as he started to fall, He landed fist first into the Toxicroak and landed perfectly but.... Not really for the Toxicroak...
"Flame thrower!" Jess yelled as Infernape summoned Fire in his hands and burned the Toxicroak, Fainting it.....

Sam walked up to the stadium. " Nice match Jess." She said. as she passed the trainer. She figured she should congratulate the victor of the previous match. And with that she made her way to the stadium.
"Next up." The announcer said. " Sam Pinale vs Nathanal Bridger
" Go Stalker." Sam said. She threw the pokeball and Stalker the Weavile appeared
" Go Glaceon." Nathanial said.
" Weavile use night slash.' Sam said. Stalker sent a slash of dark aura towards the Glaceon.
Glaceon doged the attack.
" Dark pulse." She said. Stalker created an aura of dark energy in it's hand and fired it at Glaceon
The Glaceon took a critical hit and was Koed
" I win." Sam said. As She and Stalker left the arena.