• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sinnoh journey

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Oh. Well, Quinn are you up for a battle? I'm about to get my seventh badge and some practice sure would help," Jack said confidently.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"It's alright. I learned the gym leader's Pokemon from some local folks. She has a sneasel, abomasnow,froslass, and piloswine," jack told Quinn.

Max rode off on his Crowbat and waved goodbye. "See ya at the pokemon league!" he said. Max landed in the next city, and walked into the final gym. "Looks like we're gonna have to fight other trainers before fighting Volkner." Max said, right after he'd sent out Swampert. Max dodged most of the other trainers except one, who was easily beaten with brute force.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"OK!" Jack shouted while Quinn was running to the Pokemon Center. He entered the gym and prepared himself.
"Go Sneasel!" Candice said.
"Inferno I choose you! Use flamethrower!" Jack said.
Sneasel fainted.
"What?! You're strong! But your fire type won't be that good against my Piloswine!" Candice said while releasing Piloswine.
"Return! Go Aura! Use Aura Sphere!" Jack told his Lucario.
Piloswine fainted.
"You're not even allowing my Pokemon to make a move! Not fair! Go Abomasnow! Use Focus Blast!" Candice said.
"Quick return! Go Drakon!" Jack said.
Not very effective...
"Prepare for my secret attack, Fire Blast!" Jack said.
"Salamence can't learn Fire Blast!" Candice said shocked.
"I used a TM," jack explained.
"Go Froslass!" Candice said.
"Return! Go Inferno! Use Flamethrower then crunch!" Jack ordered.
Froslass fainted.
"That was too easy," Jack said.
"You only won because you had the type advantage. But rules are rules, here's your icicle badge," Candice said while giving jack his badge. As he went to the Pokemon center to heal his Pokemon he saw Quinn.
"Look at this," jack said while showing of his icicle badge.
"Just one more badge to go. Well, I'll heal my Pokemon and watch you fight Candice, cya in a bit," jack said to Quinn.

Name: Sylvia Reviar
Pokémon: None yet (will receive Piplup as starter Pokemon)

Sylvia glanced around, hoping to find some Trainer who could help her. She wasn't from Twinleaf Town--she was from Snowpoint City. She had to fly all the way to Twinleaf Town to get a Pokemon, since Sandgem Town didn't have an airport, but now she was stuck, since her mother told her that without a Pokemon, she couldn't go through the tall grass. She was stuck in Twinleaf Town with nowhere to stay, how was this fair?! She sighed and rested herself. She couldn't go anywhere, so she might as well do something, even if it wasn't quite what she needed to do. She pulled out a sketchbook from her notebook and began to draw.

Quinn left for the Snowpoint Gym to get his seventh badge. As Quinn got into the gym he threw out the Pokeball with Bolder, his Steelix, in it.
"Use iron tail" Quinn shouted after Candice sent out Sneasel.
Sneasel was sent into the wall and fainted. Piloswine was sent out now. Quinn switched out to Scorch.
"Use close combat" Quinn shoted after.
Piloswine was taken out easily. She changed into Froslass while Quinn just had Scorch use flamethrower. He easily took out Abomasnow and got the badge. He left but before going to get the last badge he decided to go back home to Twinleaf town.
He saw someone who looked worried and asked "Is everything okay?"

Name: Alex
Pokémon: Chimchar and a Eevee egg

Alex walked out of the lab with his Chimchar. The fire monkey Pokemon was so happy to be chosen "Ok Chimchar calm down!" Alex said "Chim." it said calming down. "Let's go looking for a Pokemon." Alex said. He saw a Geodude on a rock "Chimchar, ember!" Alex ordered "Geo!" it said mad "Scratch!" "Chim!" Chimchar said with excitement "Pokeball go!" it moved then...Click! "We did it Chimchar!" Alex said.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Jack began flying to Sunyshore City to get his eighth and final badge. After he healed his Pokemon he went straight to the gym.
"So, you're finally here," a mysterious man in the dark said.
"Who are you?" Jack asked.
The gym's light's turned on and Jack smiled.
"I'm Volkner, this city's gym leader, you must be Jack. I've heard how you easily handled the other gym leaders, this gym won't be the same," Volkner said.
"Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that, you see, most of your Pokemon won't even be a challenge," Jack responded.
"We'll see about that, go Jolteon!" Volkner called.
"You're Jolteon is already fainted, in my eyes, go Aura! Use Earthquake!" Jack commanded.
Jack's Lucario used his power to shake the ground and cause an Earthquake powerful enough to one hit Volkner's Jolteon.
"Jolteon, return, go Raichu! Use Charge Beam!" Volkner shouted.
Jolteon was replaced with Raichu which unleashed a powerful line of electricity at Aura. However, Aura is strong against electric type attacks and took minimal damage. "Finish this with another earthquake," Jack said calmly. The same way Jolteon fainted, was the way Raichu fainted.
Jack said,"Listen, you're Pokemon will faint to the same cause and you can't stop it, look I'll even use another Pokemon. Just make this faint entertaining." Volkner grunted and yelled,"I will not let my Pokemon succumb to the same fate by one single move, go Luxray!" Jack smiled and replied,"Thanks, alright I already know you're Luxray is faster and will use Fire Fang so let's not take Super Effective hits and instead, return Aura. Go Inferno, use Dig." Inferno barked and went underground. Luxray kept his eyes at the ground the entire time. Inferno escaped from the ground under Luxray and attacked. "Luxray look out!" But Luxray was already fainted. "Return. Alright this is my last Pokemon and my strongest, go Electivire!"
"If you're using an Electivire, then I will, too. Go Voltz!" Mike shouted. "Thunderbolt!" both trainers exclaimed simultaneously. Both Pokemon responded in the same actions and afterwards fell to the ground. Now it was a matter of who would get back up. Slowly, the two Pokemon got up at the same time, but Volkner's Electivire fell back down. Volkner stared at his Electivire in shock. "It can't be." Then, he looked up. "But the rules are rules. Here is your eighth and final badge. You've earned it, even if you got it as easily as your other badges. But Jack, let me tell you something. You are more than stronger than the current Champion. When they fought against me the lost all but one Pokemon. But you easily defeated all of my Pokemon, I think you may be the strongest trainer of all of Sinnoh," Volkner admitted. Jack accepted the badge and replied,"Thank you for the kind words, I promise I'll try to prove your words as facts." He turned away to go to the exit and his next stop, the Pokemon League. Jack couldn't hear it but as he was walking towards the exit Volkner said,"You already have Jack. You already have."

Alex walked to the gym, hoping Chimchar and Geodude could win. Alex walked into the gym "Go Chimchar!" Alex said ready to fight the gym leader "Go Geodude!" "Ember now!" Alex ordered "Rock throw!" he told his Geodude "Chimchar hang in there!" Alex said worried "Finnish it with rock tomb!" he ordered but then Alex's Chimchar began to glow...It evolved into Monferno! "Double kick!" Alex ordered making the Geodude faint "Your good. But Onix is better! Go Onix!" the gym leader said sending out the giant snake Pokemon "Double kick it!" Alex said "Rock throw!" the gym leader said. But Monferno was still good "Flame charge!" Alex ordered making the Onix faint! "We here's my last Pokemon. Go Cranidos!" the gym leader said "Return Monferno. Go Geodude!" Alex said "Geodude use rock throw!" Alex ordered. "I win! Return Geodude." Alex said "Take you badge." the gym leader said handing Alex the badge. Alex walked out of the gym and found a Chatot! "Go Geodude!" Alex said "Rock throw!" Alex ordered "Chat!" it said getting hit "Pokeball go!" Alex said. It moved a little then click! It was caught!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Rowl
Species: Rowlet
Appearance: Red bowtie and green eyes so different from all other rowlet and not a shiny
Can I be a pokemon please