• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Shano Region Adventure! (Anime style)

"Yeah, why did you do that? I definitely wouldn't bring an egg with me unless something like a kyurem-black was in it. It's kinda weird you just hauled it around."

"Oh yeah, that! Cmon salamance!" He sent out his flying beast "to the train! Even if we don't have to since you're clearly flying and..ooh! I wonder if they have booze on the train?"

"Looks like we're ready unless that trainer over there wants to come, the one with that muk. If not then let's go." Jay said Trying to rush a little bit. He can't wait to go to Shano's first city. Vanvile town. Were they start their journey. While he waits he sends out his Mimikyu and Gives him a Green Bright Pokebean. Mimikyu bursts in joy.

"Its called a pokebean, it is a Pokémon favorite snack and it's actually pretty good if u ate it yourself. And I have no idea why it looks like a Senzu bean from Dragon ball Z." Jay replied. He then looked below the Salamence and saw the sky train. The Salamence quickly landed and Jay Ran to the nearest door of the Sky train. He couldn't believe he was leaving his home he has born at. But he knew this new region was gonna be a great home.

Rose pushed herself up off of the salamence, and though she was still a little shaky, she figured that once she had sat down on the sky train, she'd be fine.

She got Mimi, her lopunny, out of her pokeball, and hurried to sit down with the big rabbit, snuggling into her fur.

"All right mom! I'm going to head where the new trainers are now!" exclaimed Kaysi as she ran towards the exit of her house. "Do you have Lucy and Edona?" asked her mother. "Yes." "Poke-balls?" "Yep." "Potions?" "You know it." "Well alright than, but don't go hurting yourself too much, ya'hear." said Kaysi's mother. "Don't worry mom, it's going to be fine. Well than, see ya!" said Kaysi as she bolted out of her house. Kaysi was just a new trainer, but in only one day, she caught two Pokemon. Since than, all she has been doing was train. She couldn't wait to meet the new trainers. As she arrived she saw every trainer get out of a Salamence. "Woah! That's so cool! I didn't know that Salamence's were used as buses! Oh, and hi there, my name's Kaysi. Nice to meet'cha."

(Rp is back online. You don't have to worry to much Folks)
"Hi I'm Jay, and this is Rose, Terrence, And I don't know who's name is that trainer with the muk and the egg." Jay Greeted Kaysi. "You right on time!" As the Sky train just got here which leads to the Shano region. "You should come a travel with us!" Jay then walked into the train and sat on one of the seats. His Mimikyu sat on his lap. He peeked out of his Costume. Smiling. "Now here's a poke bean for you!" Jay replied giving his Mimikyu a berry. Mohn ordered the Sky train to then leave once all trainers are in.

Mimi reassuringly chirruped up at Rose, nuzzling her trainer's small chest.

"I'll be fine, Mimi," the girl reassured her lopunny partner, "I promise, I'll let you know if I start feeling worse, alright? I just hope that my lungs will at least hold out until we get to Shano..."

Kaysi than looked at the girl who Jay called Rose. She didn't know what was wrong with Rose because Rose looked a little weak and her Lopunny seemed worried. Kaysi decided not to think too much about it because she didn't want to give off the wrong vibe. "Hello Jay, do you think you can lend me some Pokebeans, me and my Pokemon are starving! I'll repay you somehow, either it be money or more Pokebeans." asked Kaysi. The truth was that she forgot to eat breakfast because she was too excited to go to the Shano Region and just ran out of her house.

"Sure u can!" Jay replied giving her a bag of pokebeans. "And u don't need to repay me, I've got loads. Maybe so much that it is the reason why my bag is super heavy" Jay looked out in the sky trains window and saw a lot of Flying pokemon such as Charizard's, Wingulls, Emolga's And so much more. He spotted one of the first islands of Shano called Ho'Age. "Land Ahoy, oh boy!" Jay said trying to Mimic what Professor Kukui said on Ikala island.

"Thank you!" said Kaysi to Jay. She gave both Lucy and Edona some Pokebeans. As she was talking to Jay, she could Ho'Age Island. "OH MY GOD! Is that really Ho'Age Island!? I can't wait to get off of this Salamence and explore this new region!" This was finally it, the day Kaysi would go off and start a new journey and make new friends. The suspention, she couldn't wait. As soon as they were 13 feet above the ground, Kaysi grabbed her stuff and jumped out of the Salamence, doing many flips, she landed safely and waited for the rest to come down.

Rose waited until the sky train had hit the ground before she dismounted, landing beside Mimi with a small tmp.

Ho 'Age island's sky train station was surprisingly quiet, aside from the gaggle of trainers who had arrived there. The station itself was but a landing pad, and a small ticket office, surrounded by tall grass and flowers.

"So," the trainer began, "Where to first?"

(No one liners please, I don't want this roleplay to get kicked)
"I'm pretty sure this is Vanvile town." Jay said. He wasn't so sure about that but he took a guess.
"There's route 1 and this is the station." Jay started exploring and sent Mimikyu back into his pokeball. He soon spotted a lab and ran into it. He was surprised that Kukui was there along with Professor Mohn, and Guzma. "How did u guys get here?" Jay asked them. "Oh, we got on Kukui's Braviary." Mohn answered. "What are you guys doin' here?" Guzma asked. "Oh, were here to check out the region." Jay replied. "Oh, Ok. Here's your starter Pokémon. Choose wisely as these Pokémon doesn't appear in Alola that often" Kukui said. Jay nodded as he went outside and was amazed by the starter Pokémon. Fletchling, Honedge, and Riolu. "Wow I've seen a lucario but not a Riolu before!" Jay said. He choose Riolu and Riolu went to its trainer: Jay!. It nodded in understanding.

Rose's eyes widened at the sight of the former Team Skull boss, though by the looks of things, he'd mellowed out since the last time she'd met him and his grunts. She wasn't too sure about Shano's choice of starter pokemon either; fletchling was fairly sturdy, but honedge was part steel type, and therefore, had a lot of easily exploitable weaknesses, along with riolu... None seemed particularly good to give to beginners. But then again, Roe had started her journey with a normal-type buneary, who also had an easy weakness to exploit in battle. Though, in her defense, it was either buneary, or a sunkern...

"So, what'd the deal around here?" she enquired, "Gyms? Trials? Or both?"

Kaysi went into the lab, she was amaze to see the starter Pokemon. She decided on Honedge because one of her favorite types are Ghost. "Aw, you're adorable! I'm going to call you Excalibur!" exclaimed Kaysi. She sent out her other two Pokemon, Lucy and Edana. "Now guys, since we're in a new region we should train!" She looked at Rose, who asked a very good question. "I did my research on the Shano region, and I heard that their are an different amount of gym leaders on each island." replied Kaysi. "The gym leaders here are very similar to the Trial Captains and Kahuna though."

"Totem pokemon and all that," she scoffed, "I like a challenge. I hope that this place can satisfy that need of mine."

She dug out her minun, Dee's pokeball, gazing intently into the catch of the sphere. Dee was a tremendously precocious little pokemon, and the ease pf Alola's island challenge had bored her terribly. It had done for Rose, as well.