• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Shane's adventures [A pokemon fanfic]

[Writers note- I hope you guys like it, anyways constructive criticism is always welcome. If there are any grammar errors pm them to me]

[Chapter 1: Starting the adventure]​

It was normal midsummer day, on a pokemon ranch near viridian city. A man around his thirties was working, feeding and washing all the pokemon. The man was around 1.90m tall and fairly broad from all the hard work on the ranch. His hair a dark brown colour, matching his yes. Though it was early in the morning, the temperature was pretty high already. The man wiped sweat from his forehead using his arm.
At this moment he was filling the feeding bins from the tauros, which were very happy to get some fresh food. He looked to his right, where a boy appeared from the house standing there. The boy just turned twelve and stood approx. 1.50m tall. His hair had a black colour and his eyes where a mix from green grey and blue. He wore a khaki green shirt with a slightly lighter coloured blouse over it, and the jean he wore just went over his knees The boy walked to the man. The man stood up and looked at the boy.

[Writers note - Even though noone ahs repleid yet, her is chapter two. I hope you guys like the battle :)]

[Chapter 2: The first battle]​

Shane finally got his first pokemon

[Writers note - Still no replies T_T, but anyway sorry it took so long for me to put up the new chapter(at least for anyone who reads it)]

[Chapter 3: A new friend, training and Viridian city]​

Shane was relieved it wasn

[Writers note -- Sorry this chapter took so long, but here it is. I also edited the title, as i like this one better.]

[Chapter 4: The anouncement]​

Shane woke up early that morning, so he could prepare for the tournament. Before sunrise he was eating breakfast in the lounge of the pokemon center. After he was done, he went outside to let his pokemon out so they could train and loosen up a bit. The streets were calm at this hour, only some people walked around. From the pokemon center he walked to the right, to the small lake at the outskirts of the city.

After around fifteen minutes he reached the lake. It was still dark and Shane could clearly see the moons reflection in the lake, he could even see some wild pokemon sleeping in the trees. He decided not to disturb them, and he focused on preparing for the tournament. He stepped on the grass field surrounding the lake and let his pokemon out of their pokeballs. Bulbasaur yawned and looked a bit cranky, from being awakened by his trainer at this hour. Spearow flapped her wings and then flew to the water, she then started cleaning herself.

Shane sat down next to the water, and bulbasaur laid down next to him. He petted his bulbasaur as it fell asleep again. His thoughts quickly drafted to the tournament. He thought about strategies, how he could win. Thinking of the tournament made him feel guilty about not being able to see his mother. This was probably her last chance to see her son before he left into Kanto.

He was pulled out of his thoughts by spearow, who landed on his lap. The pokemon looked at her trainer with a look asking what he could do, and more importantly why she was woken up. After some silence, and the question not getting answered, spearow flew up and landed on Shane

Sorry for a late reaction but im revising the story, when im done I'll post it in a new topic so this one can be closed.