• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Service Pokemon Academy Discussion

Alright, so, post your character's bio here. Until I we reach that point in the story, please only post your pokemon character's bio for now. Here's mine as an example:

Name: Miklas

Species: Lucario

What are they being trained for?: (Here, you must say what your pokemon is being trained to do. They can do anything, as long as it is for someone who is in some way disabled, or mentally ill.) Miklas is training to be a seizure alert pokemon. She is learning to read the auras of epileptic people, and help them get to safety before they have a seizure.

Name: Aquarius
Species: Vaporeon
What are they being trained for?: A "seeing-eye" Pokémon, a.k.a., an dog with water powers who shows blind peeps around.

Name: spirit

Species: froslass

What are they being trained for?: spirit is training to be a seizure alert and deafness assastint pokemon. She is learning to read the body language of epileptic people, and help them get to safety before they have a seizure and help a deaf person stay safe out in the wild.

Name: spirit

Species: froslass

What are they being trained for?: spirit is training to be a seizure alert and deafness assastint pokemon. She is learning to read the body language of epileptic people, and help them get to safety before they have a seizure and help a deaf person stay safe out in the wild.

K, you're in

This one seems interesting... I'll make my human character once we reach the assignment part. As always, if there's any issues, please feel free to discuss them with me.

I've decided to be with @Shadowgirl1234 for the search and rescue team here, and I'm also including on what he does on off duty.

Name: Evan

Species: Elgyem

What are they being trained for?: He is training for the search and rescue team, as he is great at finding people under most circumstances, but he isn't so great at dealing with obstacles that inhibit his ability to teleport around. (On off duty: He helps deaf people to communicate through the use of sign language or Pokémon talk.)

This one seems interesting... I'll make my human character once we reach the assignment part. As always, if there's any issues, please feel free to discuss them with me.

I've decided to be with @Shadowgirl1234 for the search and rescue team here, and I'm also including on what he does on off duty.

Name: Evan

Species: Elgyem

What are they being trained for?: He is training for the search and rescue team, as he is great at finding people under most circumstances, but he isn't so great at dealing with obstacles that inhibit his ability to teleport around. (On off duty: He helps deaf people to communicate through the use of sign language or Pokémon talk.)

Ok, that's fine, and you're in

Name: Sknifes (S-knifes)

Species: Snivy

What are they being trained for?: to dance and entertain people/pokemon! (Also, to make depressed people/pokemon feel a little better)

Name: Zenith
Species: Flareon
What are they being trained for?:Zenith is trained to burn ice where the pokemons are trapped or just...... rescue pokemons