• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Scion RP: Demigods and Titanspawn

OoC: Check out the discussion topic I posted for a bit more information and such. Otherwise, here we go.

BiC:

Valentin LaPomeret was the sort of man who got what he wanted. Whatever he wanted. Whether it be a woman, a job, drugs, alcohol; a man who had his vices and reveled in them. His nights generally revolved around bar hopping, romantic rendezvous with several willing participants and skirting the reach of the long arm of the law. Tonight was one such night; a night of drunken stupor and an all-around good time. Valentin was on his fourth bar, his fifth date - if you counted the twins earlier separately - and he had lost count of the drinks and lines he had done in that time. People naturally gravitated to him, offered him things to gain his favor, most often another shot or some sort of act of affection. New Orleans was the perfect place for his haphazard lifestyle: his life philosophy was, “no consequences,” short, sweet, and to the point; a philosophy that the city itself seemed to mirror right back to him.

His appearance added to his natural charm and was the second biggest contributor to people taking notice of him in a crowd. He was tall, slender and carried himself with an air of confidence, his skin was a milk chocolate brown, beautifully bronzed. His black hair feathered and cut short, he ran a hand through it as he muttered something into his current date’s ear, causing her to giggle as she tugged on his thin, black tie and pulled him into a kiss. Always dressed immaculately, he immediately fixed his askew tie and patted out any wrinkles on his black, swallowtail coat. His eyes were hidden behind dark lensed round frame sunglasses despite the darkness of the bar; the dark didn’t bother his eyesight and he didn’t want to draw attention to his eye color, which was an unnatural red.

“I will return, ma chère.” Taking the last swig of his bourbon, Valentin stumbled off toward the restroom, looking around the room and taking inventory of anyone who caught his interest. There weren’t many people that did, it was the curse of being the most charming person in the room; not many other people seemed interesting by comparison. Except for one face in the crowd, a man in ratty confederate grays, his features sallow and yellowed. The light had left his eyes. “Say bra, that’s a pretty tasteless costume. I didn’t think it was Halloween yet.” Valentin laughed as he tried to shove past the man, “if you’re into reenactment, you’ve gone a bit south of Gettysburg--”

The soldier placed a heavy hand on Valentin’s chest and pushed him up against the wall, “tell her…” the soldier hissed, as if the words escaped along with his raspy breath. As soon as the soldier had made contact with him, Valentin was shown a vision of what he could only assume was the past. He saw the same soldier, but his uniform was new, neat, and clean and he was standing on the porch of a small, modest house. He was kissing a woman, she was crying. As he turned to leave, carrying a knapsack over his shoulder, Valentin saw the woman’s belly; she was pregnant.

The scene shifted to a battle, big and bloody. Valentin wasn’t sure which skirmish it was or where they were, but there was chaos all around him. Kneeling behind a tree stump, the soldier opened a locket and stared longingly at the image of his wife. “McClain! Move!” Another soldier shouted at the young man. He closed the locket and shut his eyes tightly, grasping his musket, he ran forward into the fray.

Again the scene shifted. The woman was standing, veiled in black, staring at a gravestone; beside her, a young girl of about three stood holding her mother’s hand. The girl glanced up at her mother and then back to the gravestone, not knowing what they were doing, still too young to understand. Behind the gravestone stood the soldier, unseen and unable to communicate with his family. Only able to watch them staring at his grave, not able to tell them he was standing right in front of them.

The next images passed by rapidly, showing the soldier’s daughter growing older and having children of her own. The generations passed, and Valentin saw the numbers of the children rise and then dwindle again, all the while the soldier watched over them. Until at last, there was only one child left who grew old and alone. She was sick in bed, with no one beside her. The soldier looked at Valentin and repeated, “tell her… she is not alone.” The scene faded and all was black.

A figure emerged from the darkness, he was wearing a black swallowtail coat, similar to Valentin’s, beneath that was a black vest that zipped up a few inches below his collarbone. Beneath that there was nothing. He wore a faded black top hat decorated with various bones around the band. His face was painted like a skull and his eyes were a deep, blood red. The brass tipped cane in his hand was topped with an onyx orb, within which seemed to swirl an otherworldly energy. “The dead are restless, mon fils. They will never stop asking you to deliver messages to the living, not even in your dreams.” He was grinning, he radiated twice the charm and confidence that Valentin had ever shown. “But we have more important things to discuss. You’ll be arriving soon. At your destination, there will be others like you: scions of the gods that have been sent to join you. Once you reach the hotel, time will be of the essence. The area is under the control of the Titans, and if your group is to be successful saboteurs, you need to reach the complex on the outskirts of town without drawing too much attention to yourselves.”

“All this sneaking, I don’t have the capacité to avoid detection, Baron. You are responsible for that trait, I think. The great Baron Samedi and his charismatic air, sending his equally charming son to garder les enfants. Je suis exaspéré.” Valentin’s attitude was entirely unfit for meeting a deity, this much he knew, but he had never known Baron Samedi as a god, only as a frequently absent father. The Baron only smiled all the more, his son’s insubordination was another trait he had passed along, apparently.

“A gift for you, mon fils. While you are out I will watch over New Orleans and her fabulous parties.” The last bit he had added only for the purpose of irritating Valentin, but Valentin was more interested in the aforementioned gift. Baron Samedi removed his top hat, only the object stayed firmly planted on his head, an exact duplicate in his hand as he extended it to Valentin. The young man grabbed the hat and placed it on his head. As he did this, the Baron took his cane and broke it in half over his knee. The two halves of the cane grew back into identical versions of the original item. Valentin took both gifts gratefully. “These should help you control your abilities more fully than you ever have before. Use them wisely.” Baron Samedi grinned again, removing his hat in an exaggerated bow before fading into the darkness once again.

Valentin awoke quietly and naturally, yawning as he stretched and sat up in the somewhat cramped bed in his sleeping quarters aboard the train. An announcement from the conductors aboard the train shook him completely from his sleep, “next stop, Albuquerque! Albuquerque, next stop!”Valentin was entirely unsurprised to find the hat and cane Baron Samedi had given him in his dream sitting beside his bed on the small bedside table. The train rattled along, toward his destination.

--------------------------------------------------------

After disembarking at the train station, the young man wasted no time finding the hotel that was to act as the meeting place for him and his fellow scions. He walked in, quietly checked in to his room and deposited his belongings save for whatever he was going to need on his mission, and left just as quickly. Attempting to keep a low profile while wearing his finery, a top hat decorated with bones and a supernatural cane seemed like an oxymoron, but he couldn’t deny that his connection to his powers felt stronger than before.

Upon reaching the lobby, he glanced at the small gathering of chairs and couches that would serve as a fine meeting place for he and his fellows. He didn’t see anyone that struck him as particularly interesting yet, and he was certain fellow scions would pique his interest. Then he glanced the other way and saw a bar that was fairly stocked with decent looking spirits. A smile crept across his face as he thought he could use a drink after the long train ride. It wasn’t too crowded at this time of day, the sun hadn’t even began its downward descent. “What’s the harm in a few drinks?” He asked no one in particular as he happily tapped his cane on the ground and took half-dancing steps before taking his place at the bar. “Mon amie,” he waved at the bartender, “a glass of your finest bourbon, neat. And a second of the same.” He saw no harm in nursing a couple drinks while he waited for the others.

Last edited:
Jasper swore." Damnit why do I have to go to America? Why can't they come to us?" The 21 year old cursed Hades." Easy tiger. Alberquerque is easily accessible with your abilities." The God of death grinned." You shall meet with the other Scions. Titans waging war on the gods isn't a thing to take lightly." Jasper grabbed the dagger at his hip." Should I use that ability then? It takes a massive amount of energy and it's a pain to find any shade right now." The black blade glinted in the sun and his father winced." Don't take that blade out infront of me. You know how lethal it is."

The Stygian Iron blade had been infused with a dark, underworld metal known as Bittersteel, which was a potent weapon and valuable asset to a person such as Jasper." Well then, I should be going then. Best not to make this any longer than it needs. Take care son, make sure you stick it up a Titan's jacksie." Jasper huffed and turned away." This isn't the 1960's Dad. Jacksie is a dumb word. See you soon anyway." Hades cursed." I forgot to give you this." He grabbed a parcel from his shadow cloaked robes and handed it to Jasper." Open it when you meet a scion of a death God. The power you both possess will be more than you could imagine." Jasper smirked and grabbed the parcel." Thanks Dad. By scion of a death God do you mean a child that's not yours? Damn I didn't think that was possible. I have relatives all over the place and your telling me that there are more Gods like you?" He joked and hugged his father." I better leave now. See you soon."

Jasper smiled as he father disappeared into the air and frowned." Use the ability huh. Ok then." He turned towards one of the walls of the Terminus road train station." 3.2.1. Go." He ran towards the wall, shadows reaching out to him." Albuquerque. Scion meeting area." He smashed into the wall and a hole opened, pitch black and swirling like a vortex. He was shot out of the void and into a room." This is a hotel damnit. Did I get it wrong?" He sighed and sat at the bar, next to a strange looking man." A Bulmers please mate." His faint Irish accent mixed with his English accent confused the bartender." Beer. Bulmers. There." He pointed at the bottle on the shelf and the bartender apologised. The bottle was put on the mat next to him. Jasper slipped a few drachma to the bartender and sighed." Sorry I forgot to change currency."

"To meet other Scions... is this real?" Nezahualcoyotl muttered to himself, looking around at the hotel's interior. It was pretty nice, he had to admit.

Coyote scouted the area for others, possible the other scions his 'mother' had told him about. Despite the obvious connections between him and Atlacoya, he really never accepted her as a mother. She was never there for anything that he could remember. She had just showed up recently to tell him about needing to meet with other scions. She didn't even make it clear what exactly he was to do. She came, she spoke, she left. Clenching his fist at the remembrance of his short encounter with Atlacoya, a potted plant that sat near him withered away, turning almost to dust. Coyote stared at it for a few seconds, then headed into the bar.

He sat somewhat close to some strange looking men, but not directly next to them. The bartender looked at him with confusion before handing him a cup of water. Not what I was gonna ask for, but sure. Thanks. Coyote thought to himself, shaking the cup around and watching the water slowly fizzle away. He watched it until it was almost gone, then drank the remainder of it quickly. "U-uh, sir," Coyote spoke up, his melodic Spanish accent and higher pitched voice catching the bartender's attention, "how much am I going to have to pay for this?"

Coyote reached into his coat pocket for his wallet, then looked inside. Drat. I've got pesos. Well, here's to hoping he takes 'em. He thought, partially pulling a few pesos out to show the bartender that he did indeed have money.

The sun shines brightly through the musty motel room. Shikhov stands naked in the middle of the room. Surrounding him are two corpses, posed in a disfigured triangle. "Успокаивающие ветры, настало время шторма." The words slithered out of his mouth, taking physical form. The dust in the room began to turn, pulled towards the center of the triangle. The silent dance of dust is interrupted by the clattering of the blinds. Shikhov's eyes slowly open. He slowly nods his head in understanding. Mother has sent him on a mission. He reaches for his glowing walking stick, etched with runes of the hag speak. He harshly raps the ground three times. On the third strike, the corpses begin to convulse. After seizing for a few seconds, both of the bodies explode in a wave of gore, painting the room a drippy dark red. Shikhov extends his arms, and soon the gore is pulled from the room, wrapping around Shikhov's naked form. The blood begins to form a scarlet suit on Shikhovs body, clothing him entirely. He reaches into his newly formed pockets, and pulls out a wad of gauze. He wraps the bandages around his head, covering it completely except for the little hair he has remaining atop of his head. He heads to the door, and grabs his tri-fold from the hat rack next to it.

Several days later...

New Mexico. A land barren of anything but the stench of society. It's far too hot. Shikhov stepped from the bright yellow taxi in front of the hotel that mother had brought him too. It was a sight to see. The visage of a 7 foot tall, 76 year old, brightly clothed, and partially mummified Russian man wasn't something that the denizens of New Mexico were accustomed to beholding. Many heads turned, and many people felt a lot colder despite it being almost 98 degrees. He walks into the lobby, and up to the information desk.

The person stationed there was looking into a manifesto of sorts, when they noticed an immense presence in front of them. "Hello and welcome to Hote-..." their voice seemed to trail off as they look up from their work and into the emerald green eyes behind the bandages. Shikhov almost laughed, it had been too long since he had struck someone dumb. He raises his hand, as if to silence the hotel worker. He begins to move his hands in a fast fashion. Sign Language. They seemed to snap out of it. "Oh! Yes, we have someone who speaks sign language. Excuse me." They go behind the desk, and into the back room. Soon a very importantly dressed man comes from behind the door. He begins to sign to Shikhov. Hello sir, welcome to my hotel. I am the maître d' of this establishment. Shikhov signs once again. Bar. The maître d' nods and laughs, pointing to the room in the rear behind Shikhov.

The bar smell reminded Shikhov of home. The fire burnt cave that he had come to know as home, at least. He could smell things, but things normally unnoticed by people of normal prowess. Death. He sighed, knowing that whatever mother had sent him to wasn't going to be a pleasant experience. Arriving at the bar, he sat down. The bartender walks up to him, not even phased by Shikhovs appearance. "What'll you have?" he asks. Shikhov grunts, and points to the bottle of gin on the back counter. The bartender looks at the gin, and back to Shikhov. He shrugs, and puts the bottle next to him. "Opening a tab?" He asks. Shikhov simply nods, and pours himself a drink.

Shift was exiting his mother's shop when he heard a voice addressing him, he turned around looking, his bright Amber eyes scanning the area, "huh? Must be my imagination...." he muttered to himself as he turned around to leave, suddenly he spotted a pigeon in front of him, in an all so familiar voice it suddenly spoke saying "imagination? Is that a way to talk about your father?"
"Dad? What brings? Been a while since we last been together" he said as the pigeon shape shifted into a fully grown man in a suit, orange tie and with honey brown hair and beard, "Yí Xíng I need you to go to a hotel to meet up with other Scions, it is very urgent, can I trust you to get there as soon as possible?"
"Of course! I'm already dressed, so I'm pretty much ready to go dad" he said as he straightened his sandy yellow fur coat the he wore over his orange Turtleneck sweater, he shape shifted into his Eagle for and flew off after saying good bye to his dad.

------------------------------------

Shift had reached his destination and was combing his honey brown hair when a rat came to him, "hey son, forgot to give you something" his father said as he left a sewing needle next to him and left, Shift knew it was his father's cudgel, or at least one like it, he picked up the needle and placed it in his pocket before heading into the hotel.
After checking in the 24 year old man headed to the bar, he saw an unusual group of men sitting there but those who stood out the most was the one with the bone decorated hat and the one in a red suit, "bar tender, may I have a cherry cheesecake martini?" He said as he took a seat, pulling out his wallet and searching in it for cash

( I am using ideas from the Percy Jackson series. That is why I'm using the Iris messaging.)

Jasper grinned at the man who had just sat next to him, clocked in yellow and orange." Why the Hades would anyone get a cherry cheesecake martini? Beer is the proper stuff." He grinned and lifted the glass to his lips, halving the amount of liquid in it. He took a wallet out of his coat pocket and grabbed a drachma." Excuse me one moment."

He yawned and walked in to the men's toilets. The drachma in his hand shimmered in the light, it's vibrant golden colour mesmerising to most. Jasper grabbed the taps and turned them on, hot and cold water intertwining with eachother and steam arising from the sink." Oh Iris, Godess of the Rainbow, show me Hades." He threw the drachma into the mist and it disappeared. A dark figure stood in the mist and sighed." What is it son?" Hades face came into view and his grinned at his father." I think their here. 4 others I can feel their presence. None of them are from your pantheon father. Help me I don't think I'll get along with them." His father smiled and the conversation ended." He never actually told me anything important."

Valentin had finished his first glass and was half way through his second when suddenly some guy came rushing out of a swirling vortex of darkness into the bar. "So much for keeping a low profile," the young man sighed to himself. Luckily it was slow enough in the bar that no one seemed to notice, a feat that in and of itself was impressive. If the mode of transportation wasn't enough of a give away, it was obvious to Valentin that this newcomer was a scion of a death god from the smell; Valentin knew death when he smelled it. From the way he spoke to the bartender, he seemed to be a member of one of the older pantheons, and from the currency he paid with Valentin recognized him as Greek. Greek and death meant Hades. Too formal a god for Valentin's taste, to be honest, he always came across as so mélancolie in all the legends.

Valentin didn't even have a chance to say anything to the young man before someone else wandered into the bar and sat close to them, not ideal to start talking about gods and titans within earshot of anyone uninvolved. Valentin glanced sidelong at the newcomer and noticed he looked sickly, he was practically a skeleton; and for a moment the touch of death seemed to be upon him as well - but it was something else. Valentin couldn't put his finger on it, but he surmised that this must be another of the scions he was supposed to meet. Death and, well, something close to death. Just what are the gods sending us into? Valentin thought as he took another swig of his bourbon. He gestured to the bartender for another, something told him he was going to need it. He watched the newcomer drink his water and fuss with his currency, pay for a glass of water?, poor kid. Valentin motioned to the bartender and said, "anything he wants is on me," as he pointed toward the newcomer. He turned to him and added, "we need to stick together, after all, eh, mon amie?"

Valentin had supposed that his distant cousin's entrance had been the most conspicuous thing he was likely to see. He had been wrong. In walked the mummy in scarlet, which Valentin supposed might have made an interesting film title. As it was, it was currently the best description of the individual who had just entered the bar, taken a seat and ordered an entire bottle of gin for himself. His drinking habits told Valentin that he was definitely a man after his own heart, but he was also old. Much older than Valentin himself. "Garder les enfants," he scoffed at himself, "no wonder father thought it amusing." It did not even occur to Valentin that this man could not be a scion, though he wasn't sure which pantheon he belonged to.

Finally one more young man wandered in. He was dressed in orange and ordered something that sounded delicious from the bar, Valentin made a mental note to order one next time he was at a party in New Orleans. This one took a place at the bar as well, before the scion of Hades struck up a conversation with him. It seemed that there were at least five of them now, but Valentin wasn't sure whether or not that was everyone. Still, it would be in everyone's best interest to get moving quickly, if Baron Samedi was correct, there were Titanspawn in this city and they were not to be taken lightly.

"So," he said to the sickly looking man near him when he was sure the bartender couldn't hear, "which pantheon does your parent hail from?"

A voice from next to him startled Coyote out of his thoughts. He looked very professional, for lack of better terms, and spoke something about his Pantheon... Pantheon? This man is a scion! He thought to himself, his expression changing to one of surprise. He hadn't really looked around the bar much after his arrival, but he could tell that this person belonged to a death god, especially now that he had mentioned a Pantheon. Coyote decided to answer his question, hoping his Spanish accent didn't make him difficult to understand. "My Pantheon is the Atzlánti Pantheon. Yours, assuming you belong to one, is?" He asked, cursing his higher-pitched voice once again, much like he finds himself doing all the time.

He was about to put his money away before remembering that this man was paying for his drink, or drinks if he so chose. "¿Cuánto dinero te debo?" Coyote asked, shaking his head when he realized he spoke in Spanish. "Uh, sorry. How much money do I owe you? For the drinks?"

Men began to converse with each other at the bar. The smell was indistinguishable. Shikhov lifted the bottle to his lips again, and after drinking heavily he put it back down. He slid the half used bottle back to the barkeep, and handed him a crisp 100 dollar bill. A keepsake from the wallet Shikhov had procured from his latest...patient. "Need me to break this?" The barman asked. Shikhov shook his head. He was feeling generous. He coughed, and pointed to his throat imitating another glass. The barkeep understood the thirst. He filled a glass of water and put it in front of Shikhov.

The water was cool relief after the gin. Ater looking around, he noticed that despite his looks, no one was staring at him for the moment. Even the barkeep had left to finish with lad who had trouble with his money. Shikhov peered into his glass, and began stirring what was left with his finger. With his other hand, he once again lifted the bandages around his mouth. "Воды судьбы, покажи мне путь..." his words, like a snake, slithered from his mouth into the glass. The water began to bubble, and soon he saw shapes in the now cloudy liquid. "Как овцы на Шепарда, я не потерял." And the bubbles ceased. Words begin to form in the clear water. Loa. Dodekatheon. Atzlánti. Celestial. One after another the words formed and dissipated. It wasn't as helpful as he had wanted, but it was the best he could do for now. He lifted the glass to his mouth, but before he could finish the drink, one final phrase formed in the glass. FROM THE SWAMP I COME. Shikhov began to shiver. Mother, I have not forgotten my task. Shikhov wiped the sweat from his clammy palms, and drank the water. It was cold. He felt her cold breath on his ears.

He slams the glass back onto the table. He hums and sings quietly to himself, in barely a whisper. "Будьте хорошими детьми, или из болота я пришел чтобы вернуть вас в грязь" The Boogeyman.

Jasper raised an eyebrow at the man." I thought you might be a scion." He whispered into the mans ear and chuckled." Dodekatheon. Jasper Heart, what's up?" He turned his attention to the Spanish man." Atzlánti? I heard of them from dad. He said something about going to war against some smart guy called Miclántecutli. Heard of him?" He looked around and looked at the Asian man further along the bar." Assuming the 5 people here are Scions I'd say he would be part of the Celestial. The man in the slightly weird red suit just looked into his cup. The pantheon names were there, safe to assume he's using curses. That means Baba Yaga of the allied due to his Russian tounge, I think it's Russian. And the guy who just asked my pantheon. Definitely a death scion. From his attitude and, well, attire I would guess Baron Samedi of the Loa pantheon. Case closed".

He leant back in his chair. He hadn't thought he'd had to use his detective skills this early. All's well that ends well... He grinned and grabbed the Bulmers. He sipped it and looked at his wallet. Drachma, pound, euro, every freaking currency except dollar. He swore and pocketed his wallet." You are Loa." He pointed at the man in the hat and turned to the guy in the red suit." You are allied." He gritted his teeth as he turned to the Asian man." You are Celestial." He grinned, satisfied." I'm Dodekatheon and the man next to me is Atzlánti. Introductions are done. Now what?"

Shift has finished paying for his drink and turned to Jasper surprised, he finishes his drink and looked at the rest, death had a great presence here but he was unfazed, "so you guys are who my father told me about huh? Nice to meet ya'all, name is Yí Xíng but call me Shift" he said as he stretched out a hand to anyone willing to shake it

Valentin listened as each of them introduced themselves, taking the opportunity to shake Shift's hand as he extended it, it was the polite thing to do after all. "As for myself," he began as he rose from his barstool and bowed, "I am Valentin LaPomeret, son of New Orleans and Scion of Baron Samedi. From the Loa pantheon." He knew that most Loa, gods and scions alike, became insecure when faced by heirs to the older pantheons, the Loa themselves one of the youngest groups amongst their ranks; however, Valentin was never insecure about himself.

He gestured with his cane toward the last member of the group sitting at the bar, "I suppose that just leaves our Scarlet Clad Mummy, who I am assuming belongs in our group." Things were going pretty swimmingly, all things considered. So far no one had noticed their presence in the town and they weren't truly sticking out too badly. Perhaps they would actually be able to keep their cover and proceed with the mission as planned.

Valentin himself didn't know much about the plan, truthfully, aside from the basics. They were to infiltrate a building to the west of the city, Titanic Technology LLC (admittedly a terrible cover name for Titan forces) and put an end to whatever research they were doing within. The details of what this research was and why it was so important to put a stop to it had not been shared with him. Still putting a damper on any Titan plans to kill scions and gods alike was a good enough reason. Now the only question was, could they work together well enough to pull it off?

Shikhov turned his attention to the men at the bar. It seems they had begun talking with each other. Some words had been directed his way. He smiled widely under his bandages. Little children, he thought. His emerald eyes scanned the group of men. His mission was set, but he couldn't see the harm in having a few pawns to play with along the way. There was a glee found within himself he hadn't felt in a long while. He licked his lips.

He began to hum.

Standing from the bar, his 7'6 frame lumbered over to the individuals. He slammed his hand onto the bar. Moving his hand, he revealed 4 slivers of parchment. On the parchment were the characters Шихов. The characters began to twist and turn, becoming the native tongue of whoever read the paper. Shikhov. "My name" the parchment read. "I will be using this to communicate." Shikhov said. "Your minds could not handle hag speak, so this must suffice." He chuckled. "Now, you seem to be interested in me, otherwise you would not waste my time with speech. What is it you little children are doing here?"