• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

savers of olympus (discussion)

Percy jackson RP!

So it's simple, Kronos is dead, now it's atlas's turn to lead, and a new generation of half-bloods shall save us all

Rules:
No children of the big three

No overpoweredness

Have fun

Questions are asked here

This is the form

Name :
Godly parent :
Magic item :
Description :
Weapon :
Powers :

Me -

Name : olivander
Godly parent : nox (goddess of the night)
Magic item : shadow mirror (a black mirror that turns darkness into light)
Description : black jeans - black leather jacket - purple shirt with a black cressent on it - purple eyes and hair - pale skin
Weapon : a bow made of black wood, uses darkness as arrows
Power : manipulation of shadows and nightmares

Name : Adriana
Godly parent : Hecate (goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night, the moon, and necromancy)
Magic item : A ring that when the black diamond is turned becomes a spell book. (three spells per use then 24hr wait for recharge)
Description : Tall, blonde hair with silver and black streaks throughout. Black long bell-sleeved shirt, black jeans, knee high boots, lots and LOTS of silver jewelry (triple ear piercing both ears)
Weapon : A small dagger with a blade that is always dripping deadly poison.
Powers : Can cast spells, call upon ghosts, visions of the future briefly. Is slightly stronger at night and on the full moon.
(I don't think this counts as overpowered tho if it does by all means tell me ><)

Last edited:
Name : Ariel
Godly parent : Athena (Goddess of wisdom, war and useful arts)
Magic item : A wrist watch, when you wind it up it becomes a giant shield with a sword attached to it
Description : Average sized for height, Long Dark hair, Grey eyes, Light blue thin sweatshirt, Dark blue jeans, Black computer bag with a patterned red strap. Running shoes, Glasses with a black metal frame
Weapon : Sword and shield that happens to be the magic item
Powers : Strengthen metal, and taming birds with a single thought, strength increases when only blocking attacks

(Does this seem a little op?)

Name : Mavi Spiritblaze
Godly parent : Nike
Magic item : Victory necklace. Mavi can summon a golden laurel that once is place on a human's head grants them one secured victory against a foe of their choice. Most times however she cannot summon the item and the victory effect doesn't affect any God/goddess/Titan/... (you get the point) stronger than Nike herself.
Description : Long, light blonde hair and stunning green eyes. She has one or two streaks of silver in her hair, but those aren't natural. She's average in height, but very lean physique. Mavi usually wears a white, flowy shirt with a camisole and blue jean shorts. Most times you'll also catch her with a golden laurel on her head. (Not the victory necklace one)
Weapon : A large bow adorned in silver that shoots golden arrows
Powers : the ability to grant success along with the ability to tame horses easily (Nike used to drive Athena's chariot.) and she is able to grant speed and strength to others and minimal strength and speed to herself.

If she's too overpowered let me know. I kinda wanted to play a support character that could carry herself in a fight.

Also could she have a Pegasus? Just wondering. I'll give up something if I need to.
Cosima image.jpeg

Last edited: