• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Revolutions Of Pokemon

Ben nodded in agreement and limped over to the stream, where he slowly dipped his ankle.
"It feels a lot better already." Ben observed. "You should dip your feet in too; it helps for sore muscles."

(Srry again for late reply.)
She did the same, and he was right, it did feel better. "So," She began some small talk. "What are some other things you and bruce like to do?"

"Well," Ben thought for a moment. "I like to eat a lot with Bruce. Sometimes we would have competitions to see who could eat more, but he would always win." He chuckled. "It those kind of things that bond us two, you know?"

"Oh, yeah," Ben agreed, nodding. "It's almost the only thing he ever eats. My mom has to wash the pot every day because of him.
Ben looked at her. "What about you? What do you like to do with Spyro?"

"Oh," Ben said. "Well, I hope you'll be able to find things to do with him; it's important to bond with your partner a lot, you know."
He looked at her. "Alright, let's head back to camp; I can't feel my ankle anymore." Ben suggested, laughing.

Last edited:
((OMG we let this thing go x'D))
She felt it, but continued walking as if it was nothing, though blushed a little. ((Can you bump me on the school thing?))

(Haha, just decided to come back ;D)
Ben, making out no noticeable reaction from Silvania, felt his face flush. He turned to face her, eyes to the ground as his face turned red. "Uh, hey Silvania, can I tell you something?"

Ben struggled to find the words. "Uh, I just wanted to say, I think of you as a lot more than just a friend. I kinda have feelings for you." He broke off at the last word, exhaling deeply as he knew it was said and done. All he needed now was Silvania's response.

Silvania had the same reaction, her mouth was snapped shut and her face was nearly red as she smiled quite awkwardly. "Let's get back to camp." At this point, Silvania was extremely flustered.

((NOOOOOOOHHHHH BEN STOOOPPPP x'D))
It was silent the entire way back, until spyro finally barked when they made it to camp. "Sooooo anything in mind for food?" She said, hopefully changing the awkward subject.

"Alright, I'll try to find something out near the lake." She said, before rushing off to the nearest water source and sitting there for a moment, splashing water on her face. "My god Silvania what were you thinking?!"

((TIMESKOOP))
Silvania was finishing her own meal when he had woken up finally, his meal sitting next to him in the tent where she must've placed it.