• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Rescue Team Adventures

Now, here we go! If some of you remember me and saw my topic about my other comic SONIAC (inwhich I would not put it past you if you didn't hear either of me or my comic before), this is the first sprite comic I have made in... I dunno. Maybe a year? Well, I was bored one day, had MS Paint and Photoshop open and thought to myself... "Why don't I try making a comic on Photoshop just to see if I can learn a few things?"

Inwhich, I decided to make this comic based on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. My computer was already chock full of Pokemon sprites and Kirby sprites, for I did not have the internet when I made this comic at the time (which explains why I disappeared shortly after joining here, my beloved fans). So, that's why it's a Kirby background- I didn't have anything else.

Anyway, this is the only issue I've got so far, but maybe I'll make another here in a few minutes... got nothing else to do anyway as everyone on my IM list I talk to is not on. So yeah, might as well make a second cominc. But in the end, this is the only one I have right now so enjoy.

issue1completeya1.png

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
OMGOSH THAT WAS FUNN-AY!!

RS, that last panel was just... win. I loved it so much! Well, except for the "f" word in it... (don't kill me for hating people who cuss... ppl who know me on the chat, shut up)

And those sprites are just soooo awesome! Please, I want to see more of your comics!