• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open region of Neva

Status
Not open for further replies.
(this is my first roleplay and i hope you like it)Hi,you must be new here,i am professor Dan,welcome to Neva,a great place in which pokemons and humans live in peace,neva its a cold region but has hot places too,i guess you already know the rules rigth?
if you dont know the rules please read them before start,i am not going to explain it so...sorry.
oh i forgot to say i have a lil brother,his name is jason,he is in the middle of something,but you will see him soon.

jason:finally the day i can have a pokemon,its time to start this adventure!
jason go to his brother lab and say hi to every one
proffesor dan: jason finally you are here
jason:hi dan,its good to see you
proffesor dan:are you here for your pokemon rigth?
jason:yea
the proffesor give jason a pokeball
jason: what pokemon is this dan?
dan:its a liltle surprise for you jason,i know you like gosth pokemons
jason open the pokeball and find its a gastly,the gastly try to hug jason althoug he has no arms.
jason:alrigth time to start!

Last edited:
name:jason
sex:male
characteristics:brown hair,don't talk to much,has black eyes,love gosth pokemons.
357728_trainercard-jason_d..png

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Oh dear gods. No, child, no. This does not even begin to be remotely similar to how we RP around here. Read the RP forum rules.

Also read the global rules - posting multiple times in a row is not allowed. Use the edit button at the bottom of your message if you wish to add further thoughts to a message and no one else posted in the meantime.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.