• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Prisma, Pokemon college.

Jake smiled as Prisma came in to view. The academy was stunning, a state of the art facility that had pumped out some of the best trainers and scientific minds of the century. It was the kind of place he had dreamed of enrolling with for years and today he was finally arriving.

The train the academy had provided as transport from Greystem town had finally arrived, its wheels coming to a creaking halt. Jake’s feet clicked against the cobbles as he stepped off his carriage, the noise echoing as he walked towards the entrance of the academy. The doors opened automatically and smoothly, double panes of glass that were almost four meters wide. The reception area was pristine and futuristic looking, pleasant shades of white and blue everywhere.

Approaching the receptionist, a pleasant looking young lady with auburn hair, Jake gave a friendly smile and asked “Hey there I’m one the new students, Jake Acker, could you direct me to the dorms please?”

No problem! Here is your key and your room number, 183. I hope you have a great first day.” The receptionist smiled, handing him the key card.

“Thanks, have a gooden yourself.” He replied, slipping the key card into his pocket before walking off, trying to use his Pokewatch to pull up the pre-downloaded map of the school that came with it. The completely brand new device had been sent by Prisma directly to his home, just like every students.

After a frantic 20 minute search he finally collapsed through the door way to his new room. It was basically a micro flat with all the things a student of his age could need, a sink, an oven and microwave, a little bathroom, a television and a separate bedroom. Jake was quick to dump his multitude of bags on the floor, not really caring about where they ended up. Soon this place would probably be a tip like his room back home.

A twitching coming from one of the rucksacks drew the boy’s attention. “What th-“ he exclaimed as a flash of light came from inside the bag and began to form a vaguely solid shape.

“Sableye!” Jade cried as she emerged from her Pokeball. The Sableye cackled as she scuttled out of the door into the corridor, leaping on the first person she saw and clambering on to their shoulders. Jake rushed out of the room and looked on in terror at the scene before him. “Jade get over here damn it!” He cried out, glaring at the imp like Pokémon who slowly clambered off the other person and hid behind the boy’s legs.

“I’m so sorry about this.. I’m Jake. This little trouble maker is Jade, what’s your name?” Jake asked with an apologetic smile aimed at the stranger.

Jon casually pondered up to the reception. "Sup. I'm a new student. Can you tell me where my dorm is?" He asked "Oh, you must be Jon! Here, take these keys. Your dorm number is 134." The receptionist said softly. "Thanks!" Jon said slyly before running around to find his dorm

Last edited:
Johnny Daniels walked towards the dorm rooms. He had his slung his satchel over his shoulder and looked at the key card the receptionist had given him. "184," he said reading it. He stuffed the card back into his pocket. He gave a shu\rug and wlked through his new corridor. Then a Sableye jumped on his shoulders. "What the," he began, but was cut off by a boy exiting a room who yelled at the Sableye who was named Jade. He watched as the Sableye climbed behind her trainers legs.
"The name's Johnny, "Johnny said forgetting about the sudden encounter. "It's no problem really. I'm used to being jumped by Pokemon," he said giving a slight chuckle. "So what's your name?" He asked walking towards the door next to the boy's room. He then read the plate and added, "Roomate."

Soma was already in the colossal campus now, as he had gotten the key card that the Receptionist had given him earlier. He took a glance at the card while walking towards the dorms, as it read, "185." He was astonished by the map that was on his Poké Watch, as he took notes of the most important landmarks; such as the Reception and the Dorm Rooms.

Sparky glanced over at the whitish doors that filled the hallways, as he glanced up at the Aron that happily sat on Soma's shoulder. The Aron attempted to start up a nice conversation with Sparky, as he timidly said, "A- Aron... Ar?"

Sparky replied; trying to look friendly towards the nervous Aron, "Pichu. Pichu."

After some brief minutes, the Aron noticed that Soma was now close to the room that was on the key card that he read off. He gave off a slight nod at Sparky, as he saw two other trainers nearby; noticing a Sableye that was behind one of the trainers. He quickly curled his small body into his soft, metallic shell, as he quietly cried from the anxiety that now was becoming abundant.

Jake mustered up his best confident smile and sent it Johnny's way. "I'm Jake, its a pleasure to meet you Johnny." He said, struggling to maintain solid eye contact due to the fact jade had scaled his entire body and decided to grapple with his head, playing with his hair. Jade never took her crystal like eyes off of this newcomer, the fact they never blinked making it a little creepy.

"Soooooo what course you taking here Johnny? You one of the brainiacs taking Pokémon research?" Jake smirked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Jon found his dorm and opened it, he threw in his bags. He sent out his Pokemon and took a stroll. He found Jake and Johnny. Awkwardly he walked up to them, "Sup. Which course did you guys take? Breeding one? Anyway. The names Jon, what's yours?" He said

"Brainiacs, no but i almost picked it," Johnny said laughing. "Pokemon Battling, is what I'm in."
"I'm Johnny," He told the newcomer. he turned back to Jake and said, "What about you? Are you one of these, said brainiacs, taking Pokemon Research?"

Soma was silent to the other trainers that conversed about with the courses that they took. He was starting to become irritated when he heard one of the trainers mocking about the course he took. He heard the Aron quietly sobbing to himself, as he gently grabbed him by the side. He carried him over by his side, as Sparky glanced over his teary eyes with solicitude. Soma whispered to the crying Aron in concern, "You alright there little one?"

The Aron emitted a sniffle, as he whispered sheepishly, "A- A- Ar- Aro- Aron..." His stomach felt like butterflies wandering about; his unease was starting to get the better of him. He looked over at the trainers that still discoursed with each other, as he quietly said to Soma after taking in a brief, loud breath, "A- Ar- Aron... Aron..." He continued to stayed curled within his smooth shell that glimmered in the fluorescent light; while he uttered his disheartened cries at Soma.

Venus climbed into Jon's hood and pulled it over his head. Then tightened it. "Gah!" Jon exclaimed as he stumbled about, he knocked into Johnny and fell over. Bandit laughed, which sent a flamethrower at Jon. "Argh!" Jon yelled. Venus pulled the hood off and jumped into Jon's arms, giving him a big hug. Bandit felt lonely and joined in too. "Grr. WH-never mind. I can't resist you two. Hey? Where is Gyrette?" Jon said. Jon looked around and saw Gyrette in a water fountain, swimming around. "How'd she get in there?" Jon wondered aloud. "Anyway! Who wants to battle me?!" Jon asked

Silver walked up to the receptionist and got her key card, Raichu was surfing up the grand staircase.

"Raichu, be careful!" Silver said.

"Rai Rai!" Raichu said.

Silver and Raichu wandered down the hallway until they found room 9. She opened the door and found a nice little room with everything she needed. She put her stuff away and went to explore.

Jake barely paid any attention to the new guy who had kind of popped out of nowhere and was instead pleased to here that Johnny would also be partaking in the Pokémon battling course. "Nah man, we've taken the same course it would appear. Guess I'll have to watch out for you when im kicking everyone's asses." He smirked, giving Johnny a cheeky wink as he spoke.

Jade was more preoccupied with the other guy and his mess of a team. They all seemed to be attacking him, bar the Magikarp. Poor lad really was in a bit of a muddle. That's why both trainer and Pokémon were equally surprised when he suddenly asked who would be the first one to battle him. "Uh dude not to be rude or anything but your team hardly seems that prepared for a fight." Jake chuckled, indicating to Jon's team and the state of his hoodie.

OOC: @MapleEevee Is it OK if I can be your roomate?

BIC:
After a long trip, Blake finally arrived at Prisma. Blake didn't seem to impressed, but on the inside she was excited that she actually got accepted to go to the college. As Blake was walking to the reception room, she saw a lot people staring at her. She didn't like people staring at her, so she took out her mask and put it on, for some reason, it just made her feel better. Blake finally made it to the receptionist, got her key card and dorm room number. Blake was now walking to her room, hoping that her first day of school won't be terrible.

Jon winked at Bandit and she used a flamethrower on Jake. He then pointed to the ground and Venus used a vine whip to take Jake off his feet. "Well firstly, it was rude. Secondly if that sync is not enough then you clearly don't know skill when it knocks you off your feet!" Jon said with a stern look on his face "Bandit, Venus, Gyrette! Let's go and find some worthy opponents. Although Johnny might be cool? So Johnny? How about it?" He said.

Johnny glanced over at Jake. "I guess we could spar, but can I unpack first. I'll meet you outside in a hour," Johnny said opening his dorm room. He tossed his stuff on the bed, and sat at the foot. He fiddled with the PokeWatch on his wrist but then took it off. He stood up and began to unpack his stuff.

Jake was a little taken aback to say the least when Jon commanded his Pokémon to outright assault him in the corridor. His body ached after the attack, the fire had left some pretty nasty burns on his face that he could already feel swelling up and the harsh impact on to the floor wasn't exactly nice either. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He shouted angrily at Jon as he got back to his feet, understandably unhappy with what had just happened. "Your as bad as one of those evil Pokémon gang members that are always on the news, attacking somebody for no reason like that. Get a grip."

And with that he retreated back into his room to tend to his new burns. Fun. Jade hissed nastily at Jon and his team from her place on Jake's shoulder and gnashed her teeth right until they disappeared into the dorm. After checking out the new injuries in the mirror Jake winced, they weren't exactly pretty looking. Quickly gathering a pack of frozen peas he found in the pre-stocked fridge he pressed them to his face, enjoying their soothing coldness. He was still mad but the rage was dying down a little. He would get his own back at a maniac like that.

"Dont worry Jade, I'll be just fine, see?" He reassured the Sableye with a smile which he pretended didn't hurt his burnt cheeks. Jade frowned, clearly not entirely convinced but did decide to settle down on the couch beside him and curl up.

As Blake was walking to her room, she noticed a group of people with their Pokemon. She noticed how someone's Salandit attacked someone else, and got pretty surprised. Blake thought nothing of it, but that the people of this school were insane. She saw that the one who got hit with the attack leave, and another guy leave so that he could put up his stuff. Blake thought these guys were crazy, and didn't want anything to do with them.

Last edited:
(OOC. @I Never Yeah, sure. BIC)

Silver sat down on her bed and noticed another bed across from her, she was probably going to have a roomate. She sat down at her desk and opened up her journal, it had everything that she had learned in it. Typing, Moves, Evolutions and a lot of info about legendary Pokemon. Silver walked outside into the balcony and climbed up onto the railing, she and Raichu sat there looking at the school. "I wonder who our roomate will be..." Silver said to Raichu.

Blake then arrived at her room, she opened the door, only to see stuff already laid out in one bed and a girl sitting in the balcony. Blake didn't really know how her roomate was like, but she didn't want her judge her at all. Blake then put her stuff on the bed that was empty, and walked into the balcony. Blake bowed her head, and said, "Hello there, my name's Blake." Blake hoped that was a good enough greeting.

Silver turned too see a girl standing on the balcony, "Oh Hi, I'm Silver and this is Raichu! I'm going with you're my new roomate" She said.

"Rai Rai!" Raichu said, he surfed over to Blake and held out his hand.

Blake thought that the Raichu was cute, but she kept her cool, but that doesn't mean she didn't shake the Raichu's hand. "Yeah, I'm your new roommate," Blake responded. "If you don't mind, I'm going to unpack and then take a nap. It's kind of been a long day for me." Blake told Silver. As Blake was unpacking she decorated her half of the room, which was mostly black, and had a shelf that had a shrine for a sword. Blake then got in bed, and took a nap.

Silver walked back inside and looked at the decorations, Blake's were mainly black and her's were mainly white. She decided to have a nap too. She climbed in the bed and Raichu came and slept at the end of the bed. She fell asleep quickly.

Johnny reached in his pack and pulled out a pair of ear buds. He plugged them in and listened to the rock song that began to play. While moving to he beat and with the tempo, he finished putting his stuff away. He took his earbuds out and said, "I'd guess I'd better go have that battle." He exited his room.

Jon realised what he was becoming. Even Jake said it... He pulled out the picture of his Dad from his pocket and stared at it. A few tears ran down his face and he ripped the picture up. He went back to his dorm and grabbed a sticky note and a pen. "I-I'm so sorry!" He began to write "I don't know what came over me. I have some anger issues and i don't really have many friends...". He then slid it under Jack's door, he knew Jack wouldn't care about it but at least he could explain. He didn't say the real reason. Although it was partially true as he did have a short fuse. He waited for Johnny to arrive. He was still scolding himself for his actions. *Ring Ring* "Huh? What's that? OH! My phone! Who could that be?" He wondered "H-help! *crackle crackle* Send the police!" The worried voice of a girl said "Um? I'm not the police! But I can help I guess? Where are you? What's going on!?" Jon asked frantically as gunfire and shouts could be heard. "I'm at... We'll I don't know... Yes! A street sign! It says I'm on 420 Blaze street!" The voice answered "OK! I'm com-" Jon began before a deep voice interrupted "If you want to save this girl come to Much Wow Avenue at 2 AM..." It began "Who ARE YOU!? And what are you going to do to her?!" Jon questioned as sweat poured down his face. "You'll find out. Just be there. Or the girl gets it!" The deep voice snapped before hanging up. Jon saved the number to be safe in case the girl tried to call and he declined. Bandit climbed back into her usual spot (inside Jon's hoodie pocket) and Venus climbed to his spot in Jon's hood.

Last edited:
The sound of a piece of paper being slid under his door got Jake to look up. He stared at it for a second, not quite sure what to make of it. It didn't seem official, it was torn from a notebook by the looks of things. After a further minute of sitting there, staring, he gave in to his curiosity and groggily made his way over to the little scrap of paper.

As he read the note Jade clambered back up on to his shoulders to take a look at it as well, her sharp fingers reaching for it slowly only to be pushed away by Jake. The boy wasn't impressed. So the kid had anger issues okay, but that didn't excuse the fact he had instructed his Pokémon to attack him after an admittedly slightly rude comment. Jake had met a lot of peppy and overenthusiastic trainers in the past and they had grated on his nerves ever since leaving high school. There was such thing as manners you know. He sighed. Maybe he had judged John a little fast. He could always give the guy another chance, but that would be it. If he went too far again no more mister nice guy.

With Jade clinging to him like a backpack Jake left his new room, still holding his ice pack to his face. This was awkward, he hadn't expected to see these two again so soon. "Uh, hey there guys." He said awkwardly, wincing a little from the pain the burns caused when he spoke. "Lovely weather in this corridor today."

When Silver woke from her nap, she decided to go explore. She walked around the school looking at all the classrooms and dormitories. She saw her classroom, Pokemon a Research. Inside there was a desk out the front and then a huge bookshelf behind that, desks were nearly lined up in rows on the classroom floor. The huge desk at the front was on a kind of stage. Silver wandered inside and went to the huge bookshelf. There were so many different books! Ones about legendaries, move sets, regions and more! She quickly rushed to her room and grabbed her Journal and her pen. She sat down at the huge desk and opened a book about Alolan forms. She wrote down everything that she didn't know.

Blake finally woke up from her nap. She noticed how Silver's room is the exact opposite of hers, and how Silver had just left. Blake went out to the balcony, and took out a cigarette. She started smoking, but then saw the group of three people from earlier. Blake remembered what happened the last time she saw them, and she didn't want to see something like that again, so she went back into her dorm. Blake got bored easily, and exited from her dorm. She decided to hit up the school's gym, and get some exercise. Blake had a good work out, and was extremely tired, so she walked back to her dorm. As she was walking back, she noticed Silver in a classroom studying a book. Blake thought she should try to connect with Silver, because she's her roommate and all. Blake walked into the room, and waved to Silver. "Sup, watch'a reading?" Blake said as she sat down next to Silver.

"Oh, Just a book about Alolan forms" Silver said. She stood up and walked over to Blake, "What are you doing?" Silver asked.

"Rai Rai Raichu!" Raichu said.

"More or less," Johnny said. He had one ear bud still in his head, and his head was rocking back and forth to the music. "By the way, what room is our class in?" he added, after a second of his insesive bobbing.

"I belive our class is 2B, in the right hand wing of the academy. Not sure what our teachers name is yet, hopefully we luck out." Jake replied as if lost in thought. As a matter of fact he was, he was now stuck worrying that he might get a bad teacher and that would be that, his Pokémon trainer career already at an end due to some shoddy workmanship from his tutor. Although on the other hand he had heard that there were some real pros on the staff team here, the kind of names any self respecting kid would know.

After Silver told Blake what she was doing, Blake responded with, "Oh, nothing really, just working out." Blake said before drinking a bottle of water. A librarian than showed up, and hissed at Blake because she wasn't allowed to bring food or drinks into the library. Blake didn't care much and thew her water bottle directly into the trash can. Blake than got up from her seat and told Silver, "Hey, I'm going to go outside of campus, just for you to know." Blake then exited from the campus and got in her car, and headed somewhere.