Pokémon TV To Show Pikachu & Eevee Friends Short

• Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer Moderator

424px-M16_Pikachu_the_Movie_poster.
    Back in October the 16th Pokémon movie, Pokémon: Genesect and the Legend Awakened, aired on TV in the US and UK. At the time there was no news of the Pikachu short that goes along with the movie being released outside of Japan, however today it has been revealed that the short will be released through Pokémon TV on the 6th of December until the 15th.

In English the short will go by the name Pokémon: Eevee and Friends. As the name suggests the short is centred around Eevee and the Eeveelutions, including the newest Eeveelution Sylveon. The short marks the first time Sylveon has been seen animated.

To celebrate the release of the short Pokémon TV will spend the week going by the name of Eevee TV and will be showing Pokémon episodes featuring Eevee.

• Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Demelza, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Toastie
    A Pokémon short? Being dubbed? What alternate reality have I stumbled into?
  2. Demelza
    Pokémon TV actually did the same last year with the 15th movie's short, so I'm happy to see them keep the trend here. ^^
  3. Teapot
    For anyone interested, here's an image from the Pokémon Facebook page with the official English logo:

575693_442381272550489_245109596_n.
    Tails Smith and Kyubeon like this.
  4. MarshMEWllow
    Wow! Can't wait to see it!
  5. Demelza
    This is the most perfect image I've ever seen...ignoring the fact Umbreon is missing. </3
  6. Kyubeon
    EEVEEEEEEEEEE
    I'm sorry it just looks so cute and it has EEVEE AND EEVEELUTIONS~ what's not to love? :'D
    mr nixolas and Demelza like this.
  7. Teapot
    Only you would immediately notice a missing Eeveelution...
    Linkachu and Demelza like this.
  8. Magpie
    Why is Umbreon missing? That makes me sad :/

I love the movie poster, Jolteon chasing Oshawott is just so adorable :')
  9. ShinyZekrom009
    Yeah, that is strange. I mean, Umbreon is on the poster at the top, but where is he/she on the English poster? Hmm...
  10. Umbreon kid
    What channel
  11. Linkachu
    Not a channel. The Eevee & Friends special is being shown via Pokemon TV, Pokemon.com's streaming service. It's a very, very cute special (almost too cute for its own good) and well worth the watch if you're a fan of the Anime series and like the Eevee line. :)
  12. Mr.Munchlax
    I'm hoping that since they aired this short & Pokémon Origins on Pokémon TV, they'll do the same thing for the special episodes focusing on Iris and Cilan
  13. patrick feneck
    I've been waiting for this moment! First it was pikachu,Now its Eevee!
  14. Anime girl 101
    Love how it is made with eevee and its evolution