• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

Ok, Hopefully this RP won´t die faster than my other RPs, and I recommend you play Super Mystery Dungeon before this. K :)

Rules:
You can be a Shiny Pokemon
2. You can be : Eevee, Vulpix, Dedenne, and the original Crew
3. Follow Basic Charms Rules
4. Romance and Gore to a minimum please
5. Fill out the Form Please :)
6. Only two characters per RPer
7. Type in ´Cookies´ in ´Other´ if you had read the rules.

Form

Name:
Shiny:
Human or Pokemon:
Other:

My Form:

Name:
Midnight
Pokemon: Eevee
Shiny: Yes
Human or Pokemon: Pokemon

Let the RP Begin!

Midnight sighed. Lie in front of him was a flower crown. ¨Place the Crown on my head, and call me, the KING OF FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY´S!¨ He yelled, repeating a line spoken by his favorite PokeTuber, Zangaplier. He grabbed the crown, and tossed it in the air. The crown landing on his head, perfectly. He smiled, then turned around. There stood the Village he lived in, he smiled, running down.

(Sorry, I was rushed on this :´|)

(OOC: I have already been approved from the RP creator, and well, let's do it. I'm also having two characters, and I've already done what the rules stated. I also have wanted to type out some other stuff in other if that is alright, but if it is not, then I will edit this as soon as possible.)

Name:
Ace
Pokémon: Cyndaquil
Shiny: Yes
Human or Pokémon: Pokémon
Other: Cookies (He carries around his own card deck, as the cards each have certain effects if drawn out.)

Name: Yuri
Pokémon: Chikorita
Shiny: No
Human or Pokémon: Pokémon
Other: Cookies (She carries a rechargeable wand that can petrify everyone, including allies, as it does need some time to recharge after each use.)

BIC:
Ace had woken up in his house in the Village, as he heard a scream that came from the area. He thought to himself as Yuri nudged him, "Hmm, so who was that? That voice seemed so familiar." He grabbed his card deck that he kept on his nightstand, as he drew a card out, which made him infatuated with Yuri!

He went over to her and hugged her so intensely, as she said to him while she saw that his eyes were glowing like hearts, "Umm... Ace, did you accidentally draw out that card again? Come on... you're hugging me so much!" She quickly grabbed her wand, and waved it at Ace, as he became petrified!

She said to him in a stern tone as she rubbed the tip of her wand that was now warm after use, "Yeah, you're going to have to need more practice, because you've been falling in love with me almost every morning!"
Ace snapped out of his petrified condition from her rather stern voice, as he replied to her, "Okay, okay... I'll try to stop here. Just don't yell at me so much okay?"

Midnight heard a sudden scream, causing him to place his paws on his ears, due to the rather annoying scream. Once he thought it was safe, he removed his paws, smiling at the sudden silence, then returning to the bustling sound of chatter by the townspokémon. He then turned to the source of the problem. It came from a house, which Midnight thought was pretty expected. He sighed, then walking over. He jumped to an open window, looking inside to see Ace, hugging Yuri, then Yuri petrifying him, causing a sequence of events.

Midnight sighed. "Hey LoveBirds, nice to see you guys up soo early, although I don't think Everyone wants to hear your song." Midnight smiled.

Name: Ryu
Pokemon: Riolu
Shiny: Yes (red)
Human or Pokemon: Pokémon
Other: Has a aquamarine bandanna-like scarf around his neck. oh, and cookies x3

"Ha! Hyaa! Raah! Hyah!" Ryu exclaimed grunts of impact as he punched and kicked the sandbag in his room. He had been bullied outside of his home because he was shiny; different than everyone else, so he decided to start training himself, but the sandbag was all that he had to train with, and even that didn't help much.

Suddenly, he heard a loud, unnerving scream, the speed it arrived at of which made him jump. He looked out the door in wonder. He walked outside, and saw the average everyday townspokemon walking among the streets. But one of which stuck out among the rest. It was small, but definitely visible: a shiny Eevee. You don't see very many of those anyway.

Ryu had actually seen the Eevee around before, but was too shy to talk to him. He was usually the shy one, hence one more reason why he gets picked on. He secretly followed him until he stopped at a building. He seemed to be shouting up to some people in the building, probably joking about that scream that was heard. He wanted to go up and talk to them, but he didn't know how...

Name: Phoenix
Shiny: Nope :3
Human or Pokemon: Pokemans
Other: COOKIES

Name: Zenith
Shiny: Yep >:3
Other: Cookies!

Phoenix and her brother, Zenith, were walking through the town when an ear piercing scream was heard to their right. "Phoenix! Watch out!" Zenith growled. "Huh?" But it was too late. A Shiny Riolu sneaked after another shiny Eevee. It stepped on her paw. When he got to the building, Phoenix released all the pain she had and screamed louder then the Pokemon in the house. Zenith sighed and watched.

Midnight jolted backwards to the piercing scream, him rapidly covering his ears, but he could hear the ringing already. He frowned, then looked to the source, which was Phoenix. He then sighed.

"Hey Sweet Cheeks, what happened to you to almost burst my ear drums?" Midnight smiled

She blushed at what Midnight called her but now she was full of anger. "That Shiny Riolu that was following you stepped on my paw!" She licked the sore. Zenith sighed. "My name is Zenith, this is my sister, Phoenix," The shiny Eevee smiled.

"Hehe, guess that shows how sensitive you are huh?" Midnight smiled. He then turned to Zenith, who introduced himself. "Nice to meet you Zenith, I'm Midnight, and I'm guessing Sweet Cheeks is you Sister?" Midnight smiled, turning to Phoenix.

Phoenix blushed more. "S-Sweet Cheeks...?" She went red. "Nice to meet you Midnight, do you know that Riolu?" Zebith asked, looking at the Shiny Riolu.

Midnight smiled, Phoenix going red. "Aww, you look cute when you blush." Midnight smiled, then winking. He then turned to Ryu, then smiled. "Oh, I think his name was Ryu, I'm not sure though, considering I don't see or talk to him much." Midnight frowned, then turning back to Phoenix and Zenith.

Phoenix saw him winking, and heard what he said. She started acting shy. She covered her face with her paws, hoping Midnight wouldn't see. Zenith chuckled. "Aww, you're making my sis blush.." He chuckled.

Midnight smiled, Phoenix covering her face. He then smirked. "Aww, am I making you nervous?" Midnight smiled, then his crown fell off. He frowned. "HEY, COME BACK HERE!" He yelled. He chased the Crown that easily flown In the Wind. "Come back! You belong on my Head!" He yelled, jumping after the Crown.

Zenith sighed, watching. "Well, there he goes," Zenith sighed, turning to Phoenix, or where Phoenix was. "Phoenix?" He looked over to see his sister dashing after Midnight.

Phoenix jumped up a tree and leapt into the air, catching Midnight's crown and landing in front of him, smiling nervously. "H-Here you go!"

Midnight frowned, watching as Phoenix did the work for him. He then smirked, grabbing the Crown, then plopping it on Phoenix's head. "Mi'lady." He smiled.

Ace looked over at Yuri, while she said to him, "Well, now that the Eevee has finally ran off, why don't we go walk around together?"
Ace blushed, as he replied while he tried to snap out of his love with Yuri, "Uhh... s- sure cutie." Yuri sighed, knowing that he was still in love with her, as she quickly took a step back from him.

She looked over at another Eevee that caught a crown, as she smiled at her. Ace went up to Yuri, while he continued to hug her like a teddy bear, as Yuri sighed and said, "Yeah you must have a serious crush on me if you're constantly drawing out that card..."
Ace replied hesitantly as he blushed even more, "Uhh... umm... w- well... I- I can e- explain..."

Phoenix blushed more when Midnight put the crown on her head. She smiled and put it on a side. "I think it looks better like this," She giggled.

Midnight sighed. "Alright, I think I messed with you enough today." Midnight smiled. He grabbed the crown from Phoenix and placing it on his head, his ear holding it up. He then smiled. "Well, I'm gonna go see Amethyst at the pond, and maybe eat some berries on the way their. I'll see you guys around, unless you wanna come, which is fine by me." Midnight smiled, already walking.

I have been approved to join OOC, so I suppose I should pop in here before I forget.

Name:
Kimberly, though often goes by nicknames that wouldn't make any sense st all.
Pokemon: Espurr
Shiny: Nah :33
Human or Pokemon: Pokémon, of course.
Other: Cookies. (Doesn't carry around any items of importance, though she wears something resembling a miniature grey jacket. She rarely takes this off and as a result is, unfortunately, almost always cold.)

BIC:
———
"No, not again! He can't just… Arceus no!"

In exasperation, the espurr shut the laptop. There was no point in yelling at fictional characters all morning about not dying… again. She had more productive things to do.

Kimberly absentmindedly walked into the adjacent room of the rather small house; fiddling with the knobs of drawers, stray dust bunnies from under the furniture, and decidedly doing anything except for what she was supposed to be doing at the moment. So much for getting things done.

Any 'productivity' that was currently going on soon grinded to a halt as a loud screech could be heard from outside. Naturally, as curiosity killed the cat, the espurr decided to investigate… just in case there was a sudden meteoric Armageddon. Or something completely normal had happened, like a new Pokémon had arrived to the village. Secretly, the psychic type hoped for the former.

To Kimber's disappointment, it was something completely normal; nothing more than an eevee yelping (or so she assumed) after a crown that the wind had rudely snatched off of his head, holding it just out of reach. The psychic cat would've grabbed it herself, but of course, the second shiny eevee was just as quick to react, effortlessly bounding up the tree and handing back the crown.

Secretly, the espurr wondered if there was something wrong with her. Nearly every Pokémon in the village seemed to have some sort of identifying mark, whether it be shiny fur or a blotch of abstract colour. Kimberly on the other hand, was just that; just Kimberly. Bar for splotches of ink that covered her arms in places from misuse of pens, the espurr was as normal as anyone else…

The thought was quick to pass, however, as a glint of red caught her eye. It appeared to be… a riolu? Kimber thought she would've seen someone like THAT around before, but then reconsidered upon remembering that she had mostly stayed indoors for the past few weeks, binge-reading a webcomic a friend had gotten her obsessed with… somehow. Either way, she may as well say something.

"Hello..?"

The espurr mentally facepalmed. It wasn't much of a greeting… at all… but it would have to suffice. Good Arceus, she needed to get a life.

"Bye!" Phoenix smiled. I wonder who Amethyst is... She wondered. "I think you have a cruuuuush~" Zenith smirked. "N-No I don't!" Phoenix growled. "Oh yes you do,"

I was approved a while ago so I figured I better post
Name: Keyton
Pokemon: Klefki
Other: He is a recruiter for the Expedition Guild, but is more freelance and tends to hand out private missions.

Name: Clara
Pokemon: Ninjask
Other: Clara helps Keyton in his freelance agency. She scouts our potential recruits for Keyton, who he makes money selling special jobs to. She also has been known to find the jobs or even cause them sometimes for extra money.

Keyton laughed heartily as he musically, almost rhythmically paraded around the town, the heavy sound of his swinging keys almost invitingly resonating as he moved. He floated another poster up into the air, pushing it mentally into a small lamp post. Clara suddenly popped up next to him, the Ninjask coming out of thin air. "What are you so happy about?" She snarled. Keyton looked up at her and continued to laugh as he looked up at her, almost hysterically as his keys moved. "It's this town, it just makes me feel so happy and I don't know why. It's always good to laugh a little! Makes tedious work such as this much more entertaining. Makes life for everyone a little brighter." He then continued on, in his rythmic moving pattern, humming softly. Clara growled under her breath, how did this guy start a business such as this?" She enveloped herself in shadow, only to appear from the ground near some Eevee's, where multiple other Pokemon appeared to be. She nearly bumped into them, dropping one of the flyers accidentally and looking seriously annoyed as she enveloped herself in shadow again, teleporting away.

The flyer was a sort of leaflet. It had been hastily made by Keyton, and had a rather... informal feeling to it. Like it wasn't serious. He had also insisted on hand copying them, and the way he was just flinging them around wherever he could put them meant they were quickly out of flyers. On the front, the most visible area as it was folded, had a picture of a Klefki pointing... well, attempting to point with a key. Underneath it in big, bold red and yellow letters with an almost cartoonish style to them read 'We need you!" On the inside was some information. 'Ever wanted to help people, go places and experience amazing adventure? Then why don't you go to Keyton's Dungeoneer Handling? We can get you all the items you need and jobs to help people! Also, we're officially associated with the Explorers Guild!'
The back had some writing. 'Keyton's Dungeoneer Handling, making adventure more convenient! Now officially associated with the Explorers Guild!" The Guild had finally given him their blessings on his new business venture, and he wanted EVERYONE to know about it.

Midnight didn't manage to make it out of town before a parade caught his eye. He frowned, thinking of his options.

"Either go meet Amethyst, your best friend who's waiting for you, or, Go to the Parade and feel good, and bad?" Midnight P wondered at the choices. It wasn't long till he made his decision.

Midnight smiled, running towards the Parade. The sound of chatter and cheering filled Midnight with Anticipation, as he dashed for the crowds. He soon made it, and a Klefky caught his eye, which wasn't really hard, considering the glow on the keys he held. Midnight smiled. Soon he started dashing around, hoping to see anyone he knew, like Phoenix, or maybe Zenith. He also tried making new friends, with a Dratini, which he was paralized by. A Meowth, who Scratched his face up. And Another Eevee, who simply slapped him. Midnight sighed, realising the three were female. The Population of the town was 74% Female, last time he checked, or read really, so finding a new friend that wasn't female was hard, very hard.

Midnight sighed, walking along beside the parade, hoping something interesting would happen. Soon an Announcement was made, speaking of something Midnight didn't care for, until the mention of 'Exploreres Guild', which made him from bored to overexcited. He then smirked, thinking.

Phoenix and Zenith stopped arguing when they heard cheering. Phoenixs eyes sparkled. "A paraaaaade!" She ran towards it. "Phoenix!" Zenith chased after her.

Phoenix ran beside the parade until she crashed into someone and fell on top of him. Zenith ran next to them. "Are you you okay?!"

Midnight sighed, Phoenix on his back. "I don't think it was coincidence, but we're you looking for me 'Sweet Cheeks'?" Midnight smiled, looking to Phoenix. His smile turned to a frown, after the Pain finally hit him, causing him to drop. "Ow, how fast were you running when you crashed into me?" Midnight frowned.

Phoenix went red. "S-Sorry, senpai- I mean Midnight! I just wanted to see the parade, are you okay?" She got off of him. Zenith sighed. "Phoenix, if you like him, try to do better at hiding it," He smirked. "I DONT LIKE HIM!" Phoenix blsuhed.

Midnight sighed. "Ehh, its OK, but if you get hit by a truck, Ill be driving it." Midnight smirked. He slowly got up, then smirked. He heard Phoenix call him Senpai, which made him smile, considering he didn't know what it meant. He frowned when Phoenix yelled "I DON'T LIKE HIM!". "Hey, hurtful, I have feelings you know." Midnight frowned, his ears drooped.

Midnight frowned, at the two arrival of people Older then them. He then shrugged. "Please, If I knew, Things would of been handled by now." Midnight sighed. He then stood up on all fours, shaking the dust off him. "When did you two get here anyway?" Midnight asked, scratching his head nonchalantly.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Due to multiple complaints about BambiSaki and their inability to read the rules in spite of being warned, their access to this thread has been officially blocked. Carry on.

Last edited:
"Uh no I don' hate you I mean you're cool but I dont like like you eh heh," Phoenix spoke quickly. "UGH I hate my mouth," She growled, blushing.

Midnight frowned. "Fine, I uderstand the Misunderstanding." Midnight smiled, then nuzzled Phoenix, then walked next to Zenith. "So, waddaya say about joining me, in a Rescue Team, Eh?" Midnight smiled. He kne he had to deal with school, which started tommorow, but he was hoping to skip.

Zenith smirked when Midnight nuzzled her. "Oh sure! A Rescue Team sounds fun! Hey Phoenix, wanna join?" Zenith asked.

Phoenix blushed even more when Midnight nuzzled her. She spaced out until Zenith asked a question. "Oh, maybe, depends," She blushed. "Mum says I have to have good grades to venture into the forest when Im older, and I want to meet someone there," She sighed.

Midnight smiled. "Yes!" He whispered to himself. He frowned when she brung up good grades, which Midnight was slacking on. He then sighed. "School is Dumb." He sighed.

"I know, but the guy I want to meet, he... he's special to me...." Phoenix sighed, looking into the distance. "But my teacher is pressuring me..." She growled. Zenith patted her back, "I know you love him Phoenix, but he has a girlfriend, remember?" The shiny eevee cuddled his sister.

Midnight gasped. "Say what! You have a crush other then me? Thats a Toungtwister believe me." Midnight smiled. He then his head on top of Phoenix's. "Don't worry sweet cheeks. You'll do fine." Midnight smiled.

Phoenix growled, blushing. "I-I don't have a crush on you!" She stammered. She blushed more when Midnight put his head on hers. Zenith looked up. "Guys, It's getting late, Phoenix and I should head home," He smiled.

Midnight frowned. It was getting dark, as the sun started to set, the sky turning into a warm orange color. He then sighed. "Well, I'm gonna start heading home, and get ready for school tomorrow, considering the test thats coming up." Midnight sighed. He jumped off then winked at Phoenix, walking off straight after.

Phoenix stared after him, her eyes wide and she was blushing. Zenith sighed. "Phoenix, you have to choose one, Midnight or Shadow, just choose, sis," He sighed again.

The two arrived at their house and ran to their beds. "Night sis," Zenith chuckled. "Night bro," Phoenix smiled, falling asleep.

Midnight smiled. Making it to his home, before he was stopped by a slap to his face, then another, then one more until the slaps stopped. Midnight was a bit dizzy, till he realized who slapped him. It was his furry companion; Amethyst.

"Where have you been?!" The Female yelled.
"Hanging with Phoenix and her Brother." Midnight replied.
"???"
"There new." Midnight sighed.
"That dosent mean you leave me at the pond all day! I was waiting for you!" She yelled.
"OK, OK! I'm sorry, but can we please talk about this tommorow? I'm tired." Midnight frowned.
Amethyst sighed. "Fine, I'll be here tommorow." Amethyst groaned, walking off. Midnight frowned, walking inside and heading to bed.

(OOC: Anyone wanna do the Morning Transition?)

Steven wakes up the next morning ready for school and to find new friends on his way he sees midnight "hi" he calls over to midnight "I'm Steven and I'm blind saying this now please do hate me cause of it like every one at my old towm

Midnight yawned, falling from his hay bed. He shook off the hay that stuck to him, then stretched, which should go the other way around, but not to Midnight. Midnight opened one eye, adjusting to the Brightness coming from the Window next to him. He ran out of the way, then opened his other eye. He yawned. "Well, time fir Public Humiliation." Midnight sighed, getting ready for the day.

He took a quick shower, followed by brushing his teeth. After that he walked outside, considering Breakfast would be obtainrd at School. Before he could even walk a foot from the entrance, he was stopped by Steven. "Nice to meet you Steven, and I don't mind if your boind at all." Midnight smiled, although he wouldn't tell.