• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Sun and Moon To Appear On Pokénchi

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
It's been announced that Pokémon series director Junichi Masada, battle director Shigeki Morimoto, and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire game director Shigeru Ohmori will be appearing on the Japanese variety show Gathering at the Pokémon House (also known as Pokénchi, the successor to Pokémon GET☆TV) on Sunday, 3rd April. They will be discussing the upcoming Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, and will be airing footage for the first time on TV – whether this is finally gameplay footage is yet to be seen.

We'll be reporting on the events of the show, but it's quite likely that if there's anything exciting shown off, Pokémon.com will reveal it in English shortly afterwards. Either way, fingers crossed – hopefully we finally get some concrete information on the first 7th Generation games!

EDIT 03/04: Sadly, nothing new was revealed in today's Pokénchi – as suspected, this was just a recap of the trailer, as it had not yet been aired on Japanese television. The wait continues...

Attachments

• Pok_mon_Sun_Pok_mon_Moon_logo_combined_EN_1200px_150ppi_rgb.jpg
    Pok_mon_Sun_Pok_mon_Moon_logo_combined_EN_1200px_150ppi_rgb.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Well I'm exited, I wish Christmas was here already, I'm hoping they show the legendaries so I can pick the game that I will preorder. I'm hoping for information such as starters and other stuff like that as well.

At school, my friend told me that he remembered the sun and moon starters. I think the fire starter was a cute little BEAR?

Plus, I think I saw the legendaries already...

Last edited by a moderator:
At school, my friend told me that he remembered the sun and moon starters. I think the fire starter was a cute little BEAR?
those were found fake...dont believe everything your friends tell you...ive been keeping up with everything breaking down the info given little by little and those supposed "coro coro leaks" are completely fake sorry to break it to you but unless the info comes from A. Pokemon.com, B.pokemons facebook or twitter, or C. actual coro coro magazine than just assume its fake....

rofl, I remember when my friend told me in 1998 that his cousin, "who works for Nintendo", had played Gold and Silver. Nothing changes.

I assure you, if we haven't posted it, it isn't real. Don't believe anything you see on the Internet about Sun and Moon unless you also see it here.

+1

Things have gotten wild lately now that so many artists can imitate the pokemon/Sugimori art and coloring style, I've seen a ton of youtube videos with art ripped off of pixiv claiming new mega evolutions and such. It's all fanart.

In fact, someone 3D printed a fake Nintendo NX controller last week. We're entering a new age of fake leaks.

I CHOSE-
Charmander
Totodile
Torchic
Turtwig
Snivy
Froakie
------------
They all ended up at level 100 and fully evolved, man come to think of it my Charmander is from Leafgreen.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Alright, Pokénchi just aired. Absolutely nothing new at all – as some predicted, it was just showing off the concept art we've already seen in the trailer.

TrollFreak confirmed. A little disappointed, but admittedly seeing everyone in the live stream chat completely lose it was kinda funny. Guess we'll just have to wait for Corocoro...