• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon School

Ghost floated into her dorm not wanting to be here at all "why do I have to be here in the first place I know all that I need to know in life"

Larry started to fly around the school to find where his dorm is. He checked the map, then looked up. Larry found his dorm and opened the door. He was glad to have a bed.

Wally entered the Pokemon school, and went to his dorm which was room 26, and went inside. He wondered who his neighbours were, and he went to room 27 and knocked the door.

"Hello" Wally said "I'm your neighbour in dorm 26, my name is Wally Bow Fett"
He looked at the Pikachu. "Can we be friends?" he asked

Ghost was on dorm 25 and opened her door "well you all shut up and let the dead sleep" she growled as she slammed her door and went back to bed

Larry was in dorm 24. He was scared when Ghost said let the dead sleep. He hid under his sheets. When he knew it was safe, he looked out of his sheets.

What do you want" she growled her head poking through the wood of the door as she glared at the electric type hatred in her eyes she was tired after nearly a week of no sleep and that was all she wanted to do was sleep

Wally entered the same class as Ghost and Sparky. He decided to sit near the middle, so that he could blend in with the other students, and not instantly get chosen by a teacher for a task.
"Wow..." his tail whispered to him "Cowards"
Wally sighed, he had forgotten that the tail could read his mind "Well yea" he replied "You said it yourself, I'm clumsy"

Ghost sat at the back as she drew in her note book as a karila ran in breathing hard "sorry for being late I had to do something for one of the teachers" she wezzed the snow white karila took a seat feeling embarrassed her cloak hiding her white body from site

Last edited:
Larry flew in fast due to oversleeping. He sat down and looked around at all of the people. He then wrote down in his journal about what happened so far.

(Ok thanks for tell me) when she knew she was ready she went to the next class as the bell rang knowing if she was late the teacher would know why and let her go with a warning