• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Role Play Thread

Mahou the Alakazam and Michiko 'Mistress' Mitsumune
Date:
June 2nd
Location: Tangelo Island Pokemon Center, Tangelo Island, Orange Island Archipelgo

Interactions: @Godjacob (Adrianne), @Merciless Medic (Reggie), @ThAtGuY101 (Briar)

Mahou the Alakazam awoke once more in a boost of energy. He floated a pair of Choice Specs above his eyes as he tried to take around his surroundings. It seemed as if the group of trainers had given in to his demands, for now he appeared to be near a Pokemon Center. He reached out and tried to touch the minds of the trainers who had helped him.

"Thank you..."

Now he looked upon the Haunter and the others who had transported him. "...But I really didn't need THIS..."

He tried to locate his trainer but couldn't find her. "Where is she? Where is the Mistress?" He looked around, trying to meditate for a brief second but then stopped. Mahou stared at the Haunter, as if he was saying for him to stop carrying him.

"Where even are we? Last I looked, we fell upon some islands. Are these...the Orange islands?" He asked, somehow expecting an answer. "What island are we on?"

Former Team Snagem Grunts Kane and Josh
Date:
June 2nd

Ranks: N/A

A pair of police officers sat in front of a thuggish looking muscular man in a torn black jacket and a taller, thinner man in a blue postman's outfit. The situation seemed very comedic despite the fact they were in a darkened room, a few blocks down from the jail cells.

"What are your names?" Asked the officer, as a Growlithe tugged at his legs from below.

"I'm Kane Kuroishi sir." Said the man in black jacket. "I'm from Fuschia City sir. Please don't be too harsh on us. We played no part in this."

"Oh I won't, don't worry." The rather fat policeman responded. "We'll get onto that later." He then turned his attention to the taller thug. "And what's your name boy?"

"Joshua Aoki sir, but most call me 'Josh'. I am...also from Fuschia City."

The policeman chuckled. "You're both from the same city? Don't think I can believe that. Yeah, this is a made up story you've told me here. What do you want me to believe, that you somehow CAME ACROSS this scientist who then made you apart of some gang or team? The files tell me she's an INCREDIBLY dangerous person. Why would she want you?"

"Please sir, I can explain." Kane replied. "We were dragged into this, as our multiple statements and interviews have shown. We not apart of this damn affair. We didn't break into no Saffron City gym. We were in Fighting Dojo minding our own buisness next door, actually."

"Not according to these witnesses here." The policeman pointed to a piece of paper. "It says here a lady was out with her Eevee and saw the whole thing. You were acting up, trying to get rid of the electric fence system before defeating the security Pokemon! You were seen with that white labcoat criminal! We've caught you red-handed!"

"No we weren't you little Rattata!" Kane screamed. He had lost his sense of politeness and had snapped, now becoming his normal aggressive self.

But before Kane could speak, Josh put his hand up to him and broke the silence he had been having for a while. "Silence. My apologies for my 'friend' over here. He has a tendancy to talk when he's out of his league. We weren't in the Fighting Dojo, but in fact on the premises of the Saffron Gym as you already explained." Kane looked at Josh, as if he were crazy. The policeman raised an eyebrow. "You see," Josh continued, "The woman you are looking for is called 'Michiko'. She evaded arrest several times and is a wanted criminal. She met us in the TCG islands during our days with another group. All our lives we've been exploited and used against our own will, as meatshields against a collective force. First it was Team Snagem, then it was her. She took us with her supreme Pokemon battling skills and were forced to work for her, otherwise her Alakazam would have rained down it's psychic energies on us. It's special. It had the ability to teleport, which explains what happened there. Michiko was trying to get away. But why? She had OTHER nefarious schemes up her sleaves and she merely wanted to use us, like she had been before. Well, we denounce her! She was trying to use us as a scapegoat! Please give us another chance and we promise we'll reform, we'll do the time, community service or whatnot."

The police officer looked dazzled. He didn't expect this from the postman-looking guy who had sat straight for several hours and said very little. "Right. I suppose I COULD let you off. But there WOULD be SOME community time I would HAVE to give you. I have some more questions for you, particularly about your outfit and a particular theft that occured a few days ago...but I need to speak to my boss about these things. Wait here."

The policeman quickly left the room, leaving the pair next to the wooden table. Kane looked at Josh. "What were you thinking?!" The bulkier grunt asked, pointedly. Josh stared into space. Then he put his hand into his right pocket and pulled out a single black ball.

"Forgetting something I had earlier..." Josh smiled maniacally at Kane.

Kane looked at the police officer's Growlithe which was barely even chained to the bottom of the interrogation table and then at Josh, with the black ball in his hands, who was staring at the fire dog Pokemon and then at the small window overlooking the dark room, with the tiny metallic bars.

"Oh no..."

Last edited:
Katherine Kyla "Kat" Arsodel, Unranked, July 25th, In the Air above Hammerlocke Hills heading for Wedgehurst
Katherine Kyla "Kat" Arsodel, Hammerlocke Hills, Wild Area, Galar, July 25th

Kat Arsodel woke up to a ton of whinnying from Mudsdale. She looked out to see a Snorlax causing trouble with The Blue One. It seemed that The Blue One landed a couple of hits on Snorlax, and Similarly From Snorlax to The Blue One.

"The Blue One, Iron Head!"

The Tyrantrum's head glowed as if it was metal, and slammed headfirst into the Snorlax. The Snorlax then started glowing orange as it unleashed an attack.

"That's a Hyper Beam!" Kat called out, "Dragon Tail the Hyper Beam!"

The Blue One's tail glowed green as the Rock and Dragon Type tried to bat the Hyper Beam away, but it didn't work as intended. Kat was lucky The Blue One resisted the Move. The Blue One roared back at the Snorlax.

"Let's see if we can make it leave." Kat told her Pokémon.

Snorlax then Recharged from the Hyper Beam, and Kat saw an opening.

"Head Smash!"

The Snorlax then started preparing to ram the oncoming Tyrantrum. As the two met Head on, Snorlax had a massive orange aura around it.

"The Blue One!"

The Tyrantrum was still standing along with Snorlax. But then, Snorlax fell over, crashing into the ground. The Blue One looked at the Snorlax. Snorlax got up, and stumbled away, figuring this wasn't the best idea for a meal. Kat opened a kit that was amongst the Equipment given to her for her job as she undid tye straps on Mudsdale. She found a few Hyper Potions in her kit, took one out and sprayed it on The Blue One's tail. The Tyrantrum gave a pained look at first, but then a relieved one after the initial sting of the potion. After that, she started disassembly of her camp. As she packed the Camp up, she then took some time to eat something from the camping kit. As she ate, Tropius popped out of his Pokéball, and waited for instructions. Tropius also had a saddle for when he had to fly Equipment.

"Alright, Tropius, When we're done eating, I'll get the Equipment strapped on, we have a long Journey ahead, to the Isle of Armor." Kat told her Pokémon, "The Blue One, Mudsdale, Return."

Kat returned her Land-based Pokémon, and prepared another Pokéball, ready to defend if a wild Pokémon tries to snipe Tropius out of the Air. When she finished eating, she got everything ready, allowing Tropius to get used to Kat, and the Research equipment.

"Off to the Isle of Armor!" Kat called out.

Tropius started flapping its wings, as he flew upwards to get to a middling Altitude as she headed towards her intended Location.

As Kat Arsodel was flying, she saw various flying types from Rookidee to Gyarados. Gyarados? What was a Gyarados flying around for? She took some quick notes about Gyarados before it tried to fire a Dragon Pulse. Tropius immediately took Evasive Maneuvers and Corviknight popped out of his Pokéball. The Steel and Flying Type gave a glare at the Gyarados, who was not amused.

"Tropius, let's get going, Whirlwind!"

Tropius threw Winds at Gyarados as Kat returned Corviknight. The Winds sent Gyarados away from Kat, allowing them to continue towards Wedgehurst.

An Hour and a Half Later, Giant's Mirror, Wild Area, Galar

Kat and Tropius had been flying for a while now, in case of any Detours. She heard a sound from her stomach.

"We'll have to land for lunch, as long as no More Snorlaxes decide to follow us, we'll be fine."

Kat then saw a spot to land for lunch, near a lake. When she landed, she let out her Pokémon, all of them, including her Wailord, and Wishiwashi. She was checking to see how The Blue One was healing on his tail after he tried to bat a Hyper Beam. Kat then felt something tap her nose. As she looked up, she saw snowflakes?

"It's snowing, in the middle of July?" Kat said to no one In particular.

Tropius was looking around, wondering what was this white stuff falling out of the sky. Wailord gave a look at the falling stuff and tried to eat it. Mudsdale was confused, and stayed near Jolteon while Kat was checking on the Blue One's tail. Corviknight kept watch, as Wishiwashi stayed near Wailord, as he was in Solo Form. If he was in School Form, he'd probably explore. Corviknight had taken Watch, making sure no Wild Pokémon would show up. After she checked on The Blue One's tail, she started preparing Pokémon food of the proper amounts and varieties for her Pokémon.

When she was done with that, her own lunch was prepared, mostly food that aren't Perishable, like various snacks.

Former Team Snagem Grunts Kane Kuroishi and Josh Aoki
Date: June 2nd

Josh readied a Poke Ball in his hands. Suddenly, it errupted in flashing white and purple light as it became a snag ball. He quickly tossed it at the unknowing Growlithe. Kane watched the door to see if anyone would come through then glanced upon the dog pokemon. It was inside the snag ball. The ball wobbled once before making a faint sound. Then it did so again and then once more. Kane was worried about the noise but then when he stared at the door, noone seemed to notice as he glanced back at Josh celebrating briefly.

"Growlithe, use Ember on your shackles and the prison bars to the window. Break us free!" Josh whispered in a louder, excited way. The dog Pokemon looked confused but then after a short pause nodded. He easily broke free by breathing a small flicker of flame onto the chains, enough to melt them but not set a fire. He then turned his attention to the window.

Kane looked towards a table. Rumaging around all the various bags and coats on the hangers, he swiped various gadgets and gizmo and various items that were stored inside small crates and a tiny open vault. He also found a large bag that contained all their belongings, including their Pokemon inside their Poke Balls. Raising them up to present to Josh. "Mate! Our things! Our Pokemon are here!"

"Keep your voice down." Josh muttered as he watched red and orange flame come out of Growlithe's mouth, launching straight upwards, which managed to melt the minniscule metal bars.

Kane tossed a Poke Ball out. Josh flinched as the silhouette of a giant Bat Pokemon appeared, hovering around the darkened room, then revealing it to be a Golbat.

"Why was THAT needed?" Josh snapped.

"Oh Josh, that's not like you. Here, i'm just trying to help. Vlad, use Poison Fang!" Kane pointed to the window as the Golbat flew towards it and then made a biting gesture, as it's teeth shattered the glass. The thug then jumped and grabbed one of Vlad's leg. "Hold on tight punk!" He ordered Josh who was forced to comply as he returned his Pokemon and was swooped up by the Golbat. The large bat creature then accelerated at top speed through the broken glass, somehow, barely making it despite it's large size.

"I think I got scratched." Josh complained, as the pair looked down above the steadily lowering landscape of Saffron City, realising that they had been placed at the back end of the police station. "You could have gotten us killed there."

"Killed? That's a bit harsh." Kane laughed with a smile on his face. "Relax, kid, we got out! Though I do admit, I could have just CRUSHED everyone if I had just managed to get Cruiser out. That Steelix hits hard!"

"Not to mention his size would have instantly killed EVERYONE there and destroyed SEVERAL buildings..."

Vlad the Golbat accelerated into the night sky as Kane ordered for it to drop them near the border of the city. As Kane returned it he said. "We've gotta be extra careful now. Act on stealth for the rest of the week. Didn't know you had a snag ball there."

"I was carrying only one. Do we not have others?"

"I couldn't find any in the bundle at the police station." Kane said looking suprised. "You're telling me that's the last one?!"

The pair of them wandered sneakily towards Michiko's house. They looked through the window. Noone at home. The house ransacked. Kane tried the door to a scared Josh. The door swung right open! "Here!" Kane pointed to a sofa with pillows on it which had an indent. "This is where I left the other snag balls. They are gone! And we've got none left!"

"Wait..." Josh wandered deeper into the house's second room and spotted a large machine with sparks flying out of it. Placed in the centre was a much smaller machine, that seemed to be a large gauntlet connected with various cables. "Look! A snag machine! This is one of the things Mistress must have been working on!"

"You bet Arceus she was!" Kane shouted, dashing over. "Looks like it's partially damaged though. We need to fix it. With it, we can catch more Pokemon and use them to get out of this place! Our priority should be to find her!".

The two former Snagem grunts turned to each other, conjuring up further plans before they stared out the window to Saffron City: a city that never sleeps. It was going to be a while before they could fix it.

Katherine Kyla "Kat" Arsodel, Unranked, July 25th, In the Air above Hammerlocke Hills heading for Wedgehurst

As Kat Arsodel was flying, she saw various flying types from Rookidee to Gyarados. Gyarados? What was a Gyarados flying around for? She took some quick notes about Gyarados before it tried to fire a Dragon Pulse. Tropius immediately took Evasive Maneuvers and Corviknight popped out of his Pokéball. The Steel and Flying Type gave a glare at the Gyarados, who was not amused.

"Tropius, let's get going, Whirlwind!"

Tropius threw Winds at Gyarados as Kat returned Corviknight. The Winds sent Gyarados away from Kat, allowing them to continue towards Wedgehurst.

An Hour and a Half Later, Giant's Mirror, Wild Area, Galar

Kat and Tropius had been flying for a while now, in case of any Detours. She heard a sound from her stomach.

"We'll have to land for lunch, as long as no More Snorlaxes decide to follow us, we'll be fine."

Kat then saw a spot to land for lunch, near a lake. When she landed, she let out her Pokémon, all of them, including her Wailord, and Wishiwashi. She was checking to see how The Blue One was healing on his tail after he tried to bat a Hyper Beam. Kat then felt something tap her nose. As she looked up, she saw snowflakes?

"It's snowing, in the middle of July?" Kat said to no one In particular.

Tropius was looking around, wondering what was this white stuff falling out of the sky. Wailord gave a look at the falling stuff and tried to eat it. Mudsdale was confused, and stayed near Jolteon while Kat was checking on the Blue One's tail. Corviknight kept watch, as Wishiwashi stayed near Wailord, as he was in Solo Form. If he was in School Form, he'd probably explore. Corviknight had taken Watch, making sure no Wild Pokémon would show up. After she checked on The Blue One's tail, she started preparing Pokémon food of the proper amounts and varieties for her Pokémon.

When she was done with that, her own lunch was prepared, mostly food that aren't Perishable, like various snacks.
Katherine Kyla "Kat" Arsodel, Unranked, Giant's Mirror, Wild Area, Galar, July 25th

As Kat was eating, Wailord had given off a resounding song. Apparently, from Wailord's point of view, a Pokémon had been angry and was causing the weather, well at least the snow that was around the Giant's Mirror. Kat closed up her food and got her team returned, except for Wailord, and had a Pokéball on hand in case this goes south. She then boarded Wailord, preparing for anything, as an Energy Ball fired from Nowhere, narrowly missing Kat. A Pokéball on Kat's belt opened and Wishiwashi was nearby. All of a sudden, Wishiwashi cried. A sudden flood of Wishiwashi formed around Kat's Wishiwashi, when the forming ended, a giant blue fish, seemingly made of other fish. The Small Fry looked at the Direction of the Energy Ball. Wailord gave a song as Kat looked ahead, squinting.

"Let's get Closer," Kat told her Wailord and Wishiwashi.

Wailord moved Cautiously as Wishiwashi kept nearby in case of an attack. As Kat and her Pokémon crept closer, another Energy Ball fired from the direction that Wailord had seen a Pokémon. This one was aimed at Kat, as such, Wishiwashi jumped in front of Kat and Wailord, batting it away with an Iron Tail. The Wishiwashi popped its head up after coming up to the surface from the flip, glaring at the Mysterious Pokémon. When Wailord got close enough to the Island that is in the middle of the Lake in the Giant's Mirror, Kat saw an tall, bipedal, mostly white Pokémon with forearms and feet as colorful as Pine needles.

"An Abomasnow?" Kat whispered, "That explains the snow, and the Energy balls."

Emmaline Marissa "Emma" Argentston, Rank 48,679, En Route to Cianwood, Johto, July 24th.

After she ended the call, Emma had boarded her Togekiss, and was flying towards Cianwood, with her tears hanging. She knew she had to get herself not to be like this, but it was hard to do. As she rode on, she took Deep breaths, in an attempt to calm down and make sure she wouldn't pass out. As she flew, her Pokéballs shook. She smiled from the support of her Pokémon.

An hour later, Cianwood, Johto, July 24th.

The Youngest of the Frontier Brain Maze Guardian's Children had made a landing in Cianwood. She checked her wallet, and found around $60,000. As such, she had heard that her Cinderace can be TRed Swords Dance, and Steel Wing Likewise for Drampa. She then returned her Togekiss as Fraxure popped out to walk with her. The Axe Jaw Pokémon walked with her, as she found a Pokémart. She walked in and looked around, and eventually asked the person running the store.

"I'm looking for TRs for Swords Dance and Steel Wing."

The Shopkeeper responded by pulling out a grey disc and a metal colored disc.

"$22,500 is your total."

Emma opened her wallet, pulled out the exact change, and gave it to the Shopkeeper. As she got out of store after collecting her TRs, her Pokétch rang.

"Hello," Emma responded.

"By the way, A ferry from The Battle Maze to the Hoenn Battle Frontier was approved to start construction August 2nd!" A female voice responded.

"Mom!" Emma responded, "That's great for you and Dad!"

Emma's mood dropped after that.

"Sweetie, is something wrong?" A male voice responded.

"I relived something I didn't want to a couple of days ago." Emma responded, her tears hanging.

Her parents, Firey Argentston and Ariana Montgomery-Argentston, both panicked, concerned about her. They knew something was wrong with her after Wooloo's death, but they weren't sure what it was.

Adrianne Silvers (Normal Class: 96,094)
Tangelo Island, Orange Archipelago (June 2nd)
Interactions:
@Max Million (Alakazam)​

Adrianne and company worked to get the wounded Alakazam and its trainer inside, Nurse Joy and her staff frantically seemed to be concerned by this development as Adrianne had tried her best to explain the situation to the nurse.

"And then it fell out of the sky and its trainer was all unconscious and I was like "oh my god" and we rushed to help...!"

Admittedly her explanation probably would've been improved had she not spoken like she had a motor in her lungs, but once she caught her breath she clarified the deal best she could and Nurse Joy acted quickly as she watched the trainer having been taken to the ER room while the Chansey had began work on the Alakazam. Course, this effort had been stalled as the Alakazam seemed to snap awake and once more Adrianne and others.

"Oh wow Psychic voice again!" Adrianne called out as Ace seemed ready to try and knock it out to "sedate" it if need be while Aqua seemed startled and Aster just...looked on, who knew what the starfish had been feeling. Either way the Alakazam seemed to have concerned and questions as Adrianne decided to try and answer it.

"Hey uh it's okay, it's okay. Yes you are on the Orange Archipelago. Tangelo Island. Your trainer is being looked at in the ER just try to rest and let the staff help you." Adrianne advised though talking to a Pokemon like this still had taken some getting used to.

Mahou the Alakazam
Date:
June 2nd
Location: Tangelo Island Pokemon Center, Tangelo Island, Orange Island Archipelgo

Interactions: @Godjacob (Adrianne), @Merciless Medic (Reggie), @ThAtGuY101 (Briar)

"Thank you..." Mahou addressed Adrianne. He seemed to appreciate her the most out of the group that had immediately come to help him.

The Orange Archipelago? I knew it! I recognised those islands! My mistress has a map of the world in my room for me to study! It's the only natural way for me to harness my teleportation skills...otherwise i'd be teleporting to random locations. Unfortunately, this time, it did indeed happen but at least I was able to work out where I was. My mistress used spare parts from several devices to enhance these Choice Specs i'm wearing which made the power of teleport move stronger. You see, she was on the run from the police Don't tell anyone...."

"I'm not going to worry about my mistress. She will do just fine. She is safe."

Chansey and Nurse Joy worked their miracles on the Alakazam. He soon felt a flash of white and then gradually felt healthier. He managed to step two feet on the ground.

"Thank you" He addressed Nurse Joy, Adrianne, Reggie and everyone who had helped.

The Alakazam put his feet together in a cross-legged position and started floating in the middle of the Pokemon Center. "My name is Mahou. I came from Saffron City, but I was born a place known as the TCG islands. You didn't need to do this young ones, but I appreciate what you all have done and for that, I am indebted." He spoke in the minds of the young trainers who had helped him. "What are you all called? I can aide you with anything you wish."

Some short time later, a woman in a now dirty lab coat, covered head to toe in bandages hobbled into the room from the ER area. Adjusting her glasses, she examined the room. She spotted Mahou, flinched before starting to make his way over to him.

Katherine Kyla "Kat" Arsodel, Unranked, Giant's Mirror, Wild Area, Galar, July 25th

As Kat was eating, Wailord had given off a resounding song. Apparently, from Wailord's point of view, a Pokémon had been angry and was causing the weather, well at least the snow that was around the Giant's Mirror. Kat closed up her food and got her team returned, except for Wailord, and had a Pokéball on hand in case this goes south. She then boarded Wailord, preparing for anything, as an Energy Ball fired from Nowhere, narrowly missing Kat. A Pokéball on Kat's belt opened and Wishiwashi was nearby. All of a sudden, Wishiwashi cried. A sudden flood of Wishiwashi formed around Kat's Wishiwashi, when the forming ended, a giant blue fish, seemingly made of other fish. The Small Fry looked at the Direction of the Energy Ball. Wailord gave a song as Kat looked ahead, squinting.

"Let's get Closer," Kat told her Wailord and Wishiwashi.

Wailord moved Cautiously as Wishiwashi kept nearby in case of an attack. As Kat and her Pokémon crept closer, another Energy Ball fired from the direction that Wailord had seen a Pokémon. This one was aimed at Kat, as such, Wishiwashi jumped in front of Kat and Wailord, batting it away with an Iron Tail. The Wishiwashi popped its head up after coming up to the surface from the flip, glaring at the Mysterious Pokémon. When Wailord got close enough to the Island that is in the middle of the Lake in the Giant's Mirror, Kat saw an tall, bipedal, mostly white Pokémon with forearms and feet as colorful as Pine needles.

"An Abomasnow?" Kat whispered, "That explains the snow, and the Energy balls."

Emmaline Marissa "Emma" Argentston, Rank 48,679, En Route to Cianwood, Johto, July 24th.

After she ended the call, Emma had boarded her Togekiss, and was flying towards Cianwood, with her tears hanging. She knew she had to get herself not to be like this, but it was hard to do. As she rode on, she took Deep breaths, in an attempt to calm down and make sure she wouldn't pass out. As she flew, her Pokéballs shook. She smiled from the support of her Pokémon.

An hour later, Cianwood, Johto, July 24th.

The Youngest of the Frontier Brain Maze Guardian's Children had made a landing in Cianwood. She checked her wallet, and found around $60,000. As such, she had heard that her Cinderace can be TRed Swords Dance, and Steel Wing Likewise for Drampa. She then returned her Togekiss as Fraxure popped out to walk with her. The Axe Jaw Pokémon walked with her, as she found a Pokémart. She walked in and looked around, and eventually asked the person running the store.

"I'm looking for TRs for Swords Dance and Steel Wing."

The Shopkeeper responded by pulling out a grey disc and a metal colored disc.

"$22,500 is your total."

Emma opened her wallet, pulled out the exact change, and gave it to the Shopkeeper. As she got out of store after collecting her TRs, her Pokétch rang.

"Hello," Emma responded.

"By the way, A ferry from The Battle Maze to the Hoenn Battle Frontier was approved to start construction August 2nd!" A female voice responded.

"Mom!" Emma responded, "That's great for you and Dad!"

Emma's mood dropped after that.

"Sweetie, is something wrong?" A male voice responded.

"I relived something I didn't want to a couple of days ago." Emma responded, her tears hanging.

Her parents, Firey Argentston and Ariana Montgomery-Argentston, both panicked, concerned about her. They knew something was wrong with her after Wooloo's death, but they weren't sure what it was.
Emmaline Marissa "Emma" Argentston, Rank 48,679, Cianwood, Johto, July 24th.

"You okay?" Both her parents asked at the same time.

"I'm fine now," Emma responded.

"That's good to hear, we miss you," her mom responded, "Your dad is leaving for Johto on the 29th, he had to do something, and he will be your area."

"Thanks mom, I'll talk to him when I see him." Emma responded, "I'm going to buy a new outfit, I'll be back, mom, love you."

"Love you too, good bye!"

Her mom hung up her device, which then disconnected from the Pokétch. Emma went into a clothing store, looking for a new outfit. She saw a light, almost white jacket, and a skin-tight black shirt. She looked at the two, and took the shirt to be one size Larger than she would normally anticipate, because of shrinking and her figure. She then got a pair of black shorts, and new boots after her old ones wore their soles off, literally. She went to the changing room to see if the outfit worked. After she looked at it, she decided this was going to be her new outfit, and got changed to her normal outfit. She then bought the outfit pieces, at around $250. When she got out of the store after paying, she then went to the Pokémon Center, and figured she'd rest a bit.

Cianwood Pokémon Center

When Emma got there, she got a room key and her Pokémon healed. Having been out on the road for the last day or so tracking Dunsparce Poachers, the next thing she needed before she put her new outfit on for use was a hot shower. She then set her Pokéballs on the nightstand as she went to take her shower. When she got back, she had put on her new outfit, and decided to get something to eat while she was there.

Katherine Kyla "Kat" Arsodel, Unranked, Giant's Mirror, Wild Area, Galar, July 25th.

Kat, Wailord and Wishiwashi saw the Abomasnow start charging in their direction. When Abomasnow got to the edge, she saw that it was about to Use Ingrain.

"Interrupt it!" Kat called out, "Beat Up! Wishiwashi!"

When Abomasnow tried to Ingrain, the spirit of a Tropius hit it, along side some others. Abomasnow started getting annoyed, which forced it to use Blizzard. When the Blizzard hit Wishiwashi, it didn't do too much, as it was resisted. Then the spirit of a Jolteon hit the Abomasnow. After that a Wailord, then a Tyrantrum, a Mudsdale, then Wishiwashi whacked Abomasnow with his tail, jumping into the water after doing so.

Kaden Miller - 25th July - Giant’s Mirror, Wild Area, Galar
After a while of pondering and thinking, Kaden had made up his mind to travel to the other regions to see what they offered. Maybe his more adventurous side had awakened after that little trek to the secret 4th spring in Sinnoh, but Kaden wanted to find something that would light that spark in him again. He had made his way all the way to Galar, not really going in any particular order to the regions, but its reputation of natural beauty if the region certainly caught the coordinators attention. Oh, and suppose there is quite an intense battling scene there too with the phenomenon of Dynamaxing. Kaden wasn't going to participate in any battles, but perhaps he should try and catch a match in person to see these massive pokemon in person.

That was to be saved for another day though, as today he was going to take a whole day to explore the vast wild area that Galar was known for. The Sinnohian coordinator had taken up residence in a Budew-Drop Inn in Hammerlocke so he could easily get into the wilderness once he took a day off to deal with jet-lag from flying all the way from Sinnoh.

Kaden had been around Hammerlocke Hills and making his way down to Giant's Cap with Etna, his Hisuian Arcanine right beside him. He had spent his early afternoon in Hammerlocke, exploring the city itself a little before stepping into the vast Wild Area. A sudden gust of cold air grabbed the coordinator's attention as he looked up and noticed the sudden appearance of heavy dark clouds. How was it this cold in the middle of July? This more so reminded him of November in Sinnoh than anything else. His eyes widened in surprise when a sudden Blizzard whipped up right nearby. Looking at the map, it was apparently Giant's Mirror. Etna let out a concerned huff as Kaden threw on a coat. It wasn't nearly enough to handle winter weather, as he wasn't expecting any snow, but it would have to do. Fortunately though, he had Enta to keep him warm. There had to be an explanation to this weird weather, most likely a pokemon, or that was Kaden's guess anyway. His concern laid mostly in any nearby trainers that were ill equipped to handle the sudden frigidness, so he hopped on Etna's back.

"Come on girl, let's go investigate," he said, patting her side to which the Hisuian Arcanine immediately paced into a canter before a full on gallop. Kaden held on tight to Etna's sturdy furr hugging her for added security and warmth. Rushing across to the direction of the Giant's Mirror, the coordinator saw a lot of distressed pokemon run away and could hear enraged cries of a pokemon. Kaden looked up as Etna started to slow down, barking as she spotted another trainer she spotted. He saw three hulking figures in total. A Wishiwashi in its school form in a small lake very close by, a Wailord and most certainly the reason for this blizzard, an Abomasnow. His grip became firmer to hold on to Etna, "You! What's going on?!" Kaden called out, hesitating on attacking the Frost Tree Pokemon for the moment being. From all he knew, this trainer was the reason that the Abomasnow was enraged, "Etna keep dodging," he then told his Arcanine with a pat to her side. Etna kept her eyes locked on the ice-type, redying herself to dodge anything if need be.

Katherine Kyla "Kat" Arsodel, Unranked, Giant's Mirror, Galar, July 25th.

Kat had been keeping an Eye on Abomasnow, as another Energy ball fired off at Wailord.

"Wailord, Evasive Maneuvers!"

The Massive Water type backed up, causing the energy ball to hit the water. When the Next Energy Ball Came, it got redirected well away from any civilians or fleeing Pokémon. She then saw someone on a strange looking Arcanine.

"I was eating lunch when a snowstorm came over the area out of nowhere, I went to investigate the coast of a lake, looking for a possible source to try and take notes, I was on the other side of the Lake, and tried to get a bit closer when this Abomasnow just tried to attack me, throwing Energy balls around, and then one right at me, Wishiwashi went into School form and we've been trying to get it so it was either more peaceful, which went out the window when that Energy Ball fired at me. Wishiwashi has been trying to protect me and Wailor-!"

An Energy Ball zipped right past Kat, knocking her off of Wailord, and into the water, Wailord immediately dived under as far as he could, to attempt to catch Kat. He got to her, picking her up from below, and floating back up. All of a sudden, strange, multi colored lights took hold of the area around Kat, Wailord, Wishiwashi and Abomasnow.

"Aurora Veil," Kat whispered, shivering Visibly.

Wishiwashi prepared to End this battle.

"Iron Tail into U-Turn!" Kat called out, the cold water taking hold on her.

When Wishiwashi went to do the attack, Iron Tail connected with an Ice Punch, which broke Ice Punch, but didn't do too much. But the U-turn was Super effective, as Abomasnow took that hit head on. Kat then saw an opportunity to possibly do a catch and release. The Abomasnow then suddenly fell to its knees as The snow started to stop. Wishiwashi then returned into its Pokeball. Abomasnow then gave a look of sadness as it used Ingrain. Wailord then took Kat back to shore, Kat pulled out Wailord's Pokeball and returned her Pokémon. Eventually, she started Stumbling towards the Arcanine. Well, until The Blue One's Pokéball opened, revealing her Starter. He supported Kat as the snow fully went away. He then Roared in the direction of the Arcanine and the Arcanine's trainer for help.

(@IDKWhatUserNameToDo , Kaden)

Kai and Maia, Heads of the Medashi Family; Unranked//Unranked. The Ocean, somewhere between The Isle of Armor and Hulbury, Galar. July 25th.

"I think I'm gonna be s-sick..." a young male voice groaned from the side of a large ship. The Mighty Beast was a magnificent boat and the cheapest luxury liner willing to ferry anyone across the ocean to Galar, at least the cheapest that Kai Medashi was willing to stoop to. Holding the now green-faced teens shaggy, brown hair was his sister, a beautiful and budding coordinator; indicated by her sticker-covered pokeballs (most of which weren't real contest stickers, but children's stickers).
"You'll be okay, Kai. We're almost there, I can see the shoreline already." The lass assured her elder sibling, looking away with a grimace as he spewed chunks over the side of the hull. "Eeeewwww..." she grumbled as she recoiled her left hand away to avoid being dripped on as he brother stood upright.
"I think I'm okay now." Kai stated with a faked grin, trying his best to act tough. Rolling her eyes, Maia served him with a shrug and skipped to the front of the boats railing, leaning over it to beam at the approaching shoreline. Kai wobbled up behind her, propping himself up on a railing to avoid the full wrath of the oceans waves rocking their transport.
"FIFTEEN MINUTES TO OUR LANDING IN HULBURY, ALL PASSENGERS PREPARE YOUR LUGGAGE FOR DEPARTURE." a loud speaker groaned out, the voice of the ships captain booming throughout the entirety of the ship.
"See? We made it." Maia snarked, sticking her tongue out playfully as she hopped down from her spot at the railing and hopped off towards their cabin, Kai following at his own pace in tow.

20 minutes later

The Medashi siblings, adorned in their fancy attire and carrying a dufflebag each, meandered their way off of The Mighty Beast and through the streets of the port town Hulbury, disappearing into the crowd but not blending as efficiently as other passengers disembarking had. Bumping into a few folks, Kai let out a frustrated grumble as he looked down at his watch.
"I can't believe they didn't have any available ports closer to Wyndon. How are we supposed to get there, where even is Wyndon?" The young man muttered, looked down to his sister for her thoughts. She simply shrugged at him once more. This seemed to be her default response to his overreactions as of late, which was rightfully deserved. Shaking his head, Kai decided they would find some way to make it on their own.
One step in front of the other, the sibling duo made their way through the small town, taking a bit of a detour so Maia could marvel at the lighthouse. Begrudgingly, Kai was forced to oblige in this venture, purely to stop the spoiled girl from throwing a fit about how he was "stunting her creative growth". Finally reaching the pass to Route 5, Kai took a pause. Turning to his sister and crouching to meet her level, he checked her shoelaces were well done before shooting her a toothy grin. The small one giggled in reply.
"You ready, sis? Next stop, Wyndon." Flipping direction and leading the march into the great unknown, Kai took his sisters hand and squoze lightly as they made their first steps onto Route 5...

Thursday, July 24th – 2:41 pm
Esther
Safari Zone
Johto​
『 Pyrrha | Halay | Maçiera | Kasriel | Pariparisithea | Īstha 』​
Interactions:

Arceus, that sure was…something. Social grace, doko? Esther’s features soured; her lemony embarrassment hidden away as she tucked herself into the shadow of a corner—a corner with a pokémon PC, of course! She couldn’t very well look like she was sulking, wouldn’t that be just as embarrassing? At least no one was laughing or staring at her; a quick glance over her shoulder confirmed as much.

That aside, now that she was in front of the PC, she needed to make a call home. Pari and Pari—heh—were probably off doing who knows what. Her little sister had taken to galivanting around Sophia with the dream eater pokémon in tow. Esther couldn’t imagine how other trainers handled large teams of pokémon without dedicated areas to allow their pokémon to roam freely. Well, Elsie had told her there were ranches and enclosures that trainers could rent out for the season, Gyms, Pokémon centers, and even laboratories did so for their affiliated trainers. But for those without affiliation? Yikes! Did people really store their pokémon in the PC for days, weeks, on-end? Crazy…

Speaking of affiliations…maybe that was the solution to her problems? Hmm, she’d ask Naka about it later.

$??? | Pokéball x??? | PokéToy | Practice Ball | Pokéflute | Unidentified Fossil

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Bottle (1/2 Gallon)

Water Purifier & Filter

Gothic Lolita Set (Clothing)

Lace Set (Clothing)

Chic Asymmetry Set (Clothing)

Kilt & Ballet Flats

Winter Gear (Clothing)

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

Detachable Rollerblades

Kai and Maia, Heads of the Medashi Family; Unranked//Unranked. Route 5, Galar. July 25th.

"Kai, are we lost? You have no idea where we're going, do you?" Maia's soft voice rolled through the air, crashing into her elder brothers earddrums in much harsher fashion than they'd been intended for. Gritting his teeth, the boy shook his head and grunted.
"No, Mai. I have no idea." He admitted in a hefty sigh, coming to a stop and looking around in disbelief at how expansive the region of Galar was. This was only a single route, yet he'd managed to get them lost within less than an hour.
"I guess you'd better un-lose us then, huh?" The younger of the two giggled, looking up at Kai with and admiring gaze. Even if he had gotten them lost, he was at least somewhat capable and she knew he would get them to their destination - eventually. "Can you see anything in the distance? You're bigger." she questioned hopefully, stretching up on her tippy toes to try and see for herself just what else was beyond the small ridge.

Kai peered over the horizon in an attempt to locate something of a landmark, anything to guage where he should be headed, but there was little luck with that plan. Up ahead was more of the sprawling path they'd been walking on, laden on its sides with patches of tall grass that the duo had been doing their best to avoid. Hues glanced over a small pond that was obviously frequented by those interested in a nice fishing spot, before locking onto a small building with a fenced in pasture.
"There's a uh-..." Kai felt his distaste towards the tiny establishment churn in his stomach. "There's nothing I can see. We'd better turn back." He stated, disgruntled and spinning on his heels to head back towards Hulbury. He had in fact lied, right to his little sisters face, but there was no way in the distortion realm that the renound Kai Medashi was going to ask for guidance from such a lowly, digrace of a breeding establishment. They were rivals to his family legacy, even if their small business was trivial in the grand scheme of things. He wouldn't be caught dead in such a place. That's right, he had standards damnit!

"We'll just head back into Hulbury and take the train, like most folks do. I saw the station, we passed it on the way out of town." Kai instructed, the pair of trainers now shuffling their feet back towards their starting point, gravel grinding beneath.

AN HOUR AND A HALF LATER

Yaaaawwnnn...
The sleep-riddled eyes of the younger Medashi sibling fluttered open to the sound of rolling metal wheels on steel tracks as she rested her head on Kai's chest, the pair sitting on a bench together awaiting the arrival of the next train going North.
"About time." the taller of the two mumbled as they got to their feet, tickets in hand and prepared to rest once they got on board. "Ready for Wyndon, sis?"
Quickly filing into line with the other passengers, their tickets were collected and punched allowing them to proceed to their seats. Stowing their bags beneath them after hustling to get the cleanest seating area they could find, the young siblings ignored most of the safety briefing and greeting delivered by the conductor as they set themselves up to nap their entire trip away. Within moments, they had both closed their eyes and slapped in some sound-proof earplugs to ensure their sleep went uninterrupted.
"WELCOME ABOARD PASSENGERS, THIS IS THE SOUTH-BOUND TRAIN! NEXT STOP, THE WILD AREA!"

A FEW HOURS LATER...

The unmistakable squeal of train brakes pierced through Kai's ear protection and jolted him awake, the young male shaking his head to get his now fluffy hair to lay down a bit.

"ALL PASSENGERS, PLEASE EXIT THE TRAIN! WE HAVE ARRIVED AT OUR DESTINATION."

Shaking his sister, Kai rose to his feet and gathered up his belongings.
"Maia, we're here." He talked at her, the little girl rubbing her face as she sat up and looked out the window. Freezing, she sat in silence for what seemed like an entire minute before busting out into laughter.
"Yeah, Kai? This sure looks like Wyndon! Bwahahahahah!!" The child practically fell back into her seat with laughter. In a massive strike of incompetence, Kai had blundered their trip once again. Whipping around to see for himself, the boy felt his stomach drop. A vast, sprawling area of wilderness lay before them - beautiful as it was, this was not where they needed to be. Exiting the traincar with his head hung low, Maia trailed behind him drying her tears of laughter.
"I don't see why this is so funny, we are vastly underprepared to be out in the Wild like this." Kai complained, watching as the Southbound train pulled off from the station and left them stranded. Maia bounced over to the bulletin board displaying the departure times, and to her delight it would be quite some time before the next train heading North would arrive. Waddling up to her elder brother with puppydog eyes, the tiny one spoke up.
"Can't we just explore a little bit while we wait for the train? Puh-leeeaaassee? We don't have to go very far." She begged, knowing she would get her way. Sighing and rolling his eyes with the intensity of a fed up Snorlax, Kai gave in.
"Fine, but you have to promise to stay by my side." Kai demanded in a serious tone, hoisting his bag up onto his shoulder and disembarking from the station into the wilderness that awaited them. Maia beamed in excitement and quickly followed, her pupils wide with childlike wonder.

To be continued...

Reginald Valerias​

Date: June 2
Pokemon Team: Emeric the Shiny Haunter, Elvira the Munna, Bob the Shedinja, Large Marge the Drifloon, Missy the Misdreavus, Jones the Frillish, Legion the White-Striped Basculin, Mankey
WCS Rank: 72,758

Interactions: Briar Hightower (ThAtGuY101), Adrianne Silvers (Godjacob), Michiko and Mahou the Shiny Alakazam (Max Million)

As Reggie passed by Briar to aid in getting Michiko to the Pokemon Center, he gave Briar a wave. Adrianne's realization that this was a psychic-type and that they could telepathize had Reggie wanting to chuckle if this weren't a bit dire. Carrying Michiko in his arms, he made it into the Pokemon Center with Michiko, giving her to the nurses to aid in her recovery.

Emeric had solidified his gaseous form as much as he could, however he couldn't deny how odd this must've felt for the Alakazam. When he expressed he didn't need this, he shook his head. "We weren't sure if you were able to walk or float, and you need to rest after that teleportation." He said in Pokespeak, letting go once Mahou wished it.

As Mahou asked, Reggie was about to answer, but Adrianne answered for him, and that prompted a lengthy explanation from Mahou about how he got here. Hearing about how they used some supped up Choice Specs to get here, and more had Reggie humming in thought. "Huh, that's interesting. Never heard that before, but that's pretty cool." He gave a thumbs up and a cheeky smile. But upon hearing she was on the run from police, Reggie's eyes narrowed. "Huh?"

With Emeric now at Reggie's side, Reggie was starting to wonder if they were harboring a criminal. Returning Emeric and releasing Elvira the Munna, who sat on his head, the Munna felt a tap on her side from Reggie. Noticing the Alakazam, she knew what it meant. It meant to create a psychic shield for Reggie's mind just in case. However, the shield didn't start up just yet, as Mahou explained he came from Saffron City, and was born from the TCG Islands.

Feeling indebted? Reggie was all but confused. He introduced himself though, with a curt bow - which looked odd given the Munna now attached to his head. "I am Reginald Valerias, but you may just call me Reggie. This is Adrianne, and the other girl we were with is Briar."

Soon after, Michiko appeared and he watched as her Pokemon stood (or floated) beside her. He bowed to Michiko, a gracious smile on his face, but his blue eyes guarded. Maybe he should give the benefit of the doubt. "Hello, the name's Reginald Valerias. You fell onto Tangelo Island of the Orange Islands. How are you feeling?"

Nakano Saito​

Date: June 15 (26yo); 1 Month prior
Pokemon Team: Chu the Pichu, Tochi the Parasect, Fluffy the Flareon, Hanu the Infernape, Aero the Aerodactyl, Yuki the Froslass, Silenus the Sceptile

Interactions: Ezio Farello (DarkHydraT)

Naka was now uncertain if this even was a Pokemon, and the further agreement from Ezio only had her chuckling nervously. Though, upon seeing his Bastiodon getting released, she smiled and felt a bit better. "Oh, good. Wait, Equivocate..." She had never heard any Pokemon be called that before. Desperate to keep from diving into some strange theory that made no sense, she latched onto that idea quite quickly, even chuckling at his joke about Fighting-Types. All the while, the Flareon saw the look Equivocate gave and hopped on her back, shining brightly as he got comfortable upon her hide. "So, Equivocate, huh? Your other Pokemon got eccentric names like that? That's pretty neat." She beamed, clearly interested in whatever his naming scheme was. "And we don't have to worry about Fighting-Types, I got an Infernape and Froslass for that."

She looked about the walls with Fluffy's light and hummed in thought. "So, are there any traps here?" She asked, now unsure if they were really safe and if having Bastiodon out in the front was a good idea, even if she were a good shield.

The wail erupted from the crevices, but it sounded a lot sadder than before, as if whoever it was cried out in sorrowful frustration. Naka gulped and Fluffy's hair stood on end despite his stoic and statue-esque posture.

Nakano Saito & Ron Towers​

Date: 1 Month Ago (26 years old); June 20
Naka's Pokemon Team: Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Hanu the Infernape, Yuki the Froslass, Aero the Aerodactyl, Orochi the Zweilous, Silenus the Sceptile, Mudster the Swampert
Ron's Pokemon Team: Furia the Hisuian Typhlosion, Linkin the Blastoise, Monstar the Tyranitar, Evanes the Skarmory, Marley the Kantonian Raichu, Luz the Espeon

Interactions (Ron, Silenus, Fluffy): Gwen Tucker and Cobalt the Piplup (IDKWhatUserNameToDo)

Note: Hecotoro has left the RPing scene, so he's given me permission to auto Ron and his Pokemon for the time being.

Ron grinned as Gwen successfully sneaked her way around the group and the ensuing fight, the three grunts being too concerned about Ron and the two Pokemon who were fighting their only two they could have out. Using the stalactites and stalagmites, the Sceptile zipped around as the Sneasel did the same, trying to freeze these spikes to cause the Sceptile to slip, but either Fluffy's fire trying to hit the too-fast Sneasel melted them away or the Sceptile sunk his claws into the ice and stayed still.

The Houndoom got ready to charge at Ron again, but Fluffy stood in the way. Shining brightly in a yellow light, he roared and charged at the Houndoom readying Fire Fang, only to be smashed backwards with immense power. The Superpower caused Fluffy's body to crumble upon landing, but he got back up anyway despite his muscles feeling much more tired.

While the battle with the Pokemon were going on, Ron had ran around the fight and found his way to the three grunts, punching one in the face and yelling at them. "Cowards! Fight like real villains!"

Meanwhile, Gwen encountered something else. Along with the strange red machine making the odd whirring noise - and now a high-pitched whine upon getting closer - an enraged bipedal white furred creature with a red zig-zagging stripe down his body jumped in the way. The Zangoose got on all fours, yowling as hair stood up on end, then he stood on his hind legs and his claws shined with a white glow before charging at the Piplup with Fury Swipes.

--------

Outside of the cave, in the whirling eye of the blizzard, Naka was stuck with a knife to her throat, Leona edging closer to drop off, and Furia had turned around. Why?

Furia just stood there, as if she was contemplating on leaving. Leona's smirk curled wickedly across her face. "Go on, Naka-chan. Tell your friend's Pokemon to come and save you..."

Gritting her teeth, Naka yelled for Furia, her voice cracking. "Furia, I won't tell you to save my life. You have no reason to. I don't know what you're thinking, but it's clear you hate me. Whether it's because I'm keeping you and Ron away from your goal, slowing you down, or annoying you and sounding like a know-it-all. Just..." Her chin trembled. "I'm fighting my own battles against Team Rocket, too. You and Ron aren't the only ones in this fight anymore. I want to be your ally, so don't push me away. But if this is your way of saying goodbye... Just... Take care of Ron for me, please."

"That it?" Leona scoffed, rolling her eyes. They waited for a response, and the only thing they got was Furia's head hanging a tad lower. Leona smirked, slicing the knife across her stomach and then driving half of it in her side, making Naka cry out in pain. "Well now, seems like your boyfriend's overgrown badger has lost her will to keep you alive. The icy plunge you go-"

A flash of smoke erupted from her collar, surrounding her in a Smokescreen. Purple flames then erupted and flew towards them, low to the ground. Gripping Leona's forearm and pushing away, she managed to pull the blade away from her neck enough as a purple flame hit Leona's hand, burning her hand and forcing her to let go of the weapon.

Naka elbowed Leona in the ribs, then punched her in the gut with enough force to send her off her feet. The Pokemon by Leona's side scrambled back into the blizzard (or under the ground in Excadrill's case), with Hisuian Decidueye narrowly dodging a Flamethrower and diving down the cliff face to save Leona.

Rage building up within Naka, she growled, hands clenching at her hair as she crouched and let out a primal scream. How dare she...! She spotted the blood that was trickling down her stomach and side, dotting the snow in red ichor. She clicked her tongue in disapproval, the sting echoing through her body in teeth-gritting waves. Looking back at Furia, she stood up more as she saw the badger approach with a smug grin, as if she played the biggest joke yet. Naka blinked a few times, then felt a chuckle erupt from her chest, then laughter. She's alive.

Because Furia saved her.

"Thank you, Furia." Before the badger could pull away, Naka wrapped her arms around her neck in a squeeze, Furia rolling her eyes and huffing as she pawed Naka away and began walking out of the eye of the storm, getting Naka to chuckle as she was forced to let go.

"Yeah, let's go find who's making the blizzard and get them to stop. I'm sure this won't be the last time we'll see Leona..." She mumbled, looking over her shoulder before joining the Typhlosion to trek through the blizzard.

Ron Towers​

Date: July 18 -> July 19
Ron's Pokemon Team: Furia the Hisuian Typhlosion, Linkin the Blastoise, Monstar the Tyranitar, Evanes the Skarmory, Marley the Kantonian Raichu, Luz the Espeon

Interactions: Gwen Tucker and Cobalt the Prinplup (IDKWhatUserNameToDo)

Note: Hecotoro has left the RPing scene, so he's given me permission to auto Ron and his Pokemon for the time being.

"Staying, huh?" Ron couldn't help but admire her spirit and willingness to continue, but he felt like she should at least be giving herself and her Pokemon a break. Still, the best way to get over this rut is to beat it in its face consistently until it goes away, so he aided her in training throughout the National Park, showing her a couple more tricks that aligned with Cobalt's ability to slice an Energy Ball in two.

Offense was the greatest defense after all.

Camping out before heading into Goldenrod, Ron was silent for the most part as they rested for the night. Morning came, and Ron made sure they got back to Goldenrod. Once they were in Goldenrod, he pointed over to a side street before they walked too far into the city. "Got an idea." Retreating through a side street with their local flower shop, walked towards a small building that looked more like a shed with a doorframe without a door. "This is the Underground of Goldenrod. You can get your Pokemon massaged down here."

That wasn't the only reason, but he wanted to give Gwen's Pokemon a treat after working as hard as they did. But his real reason was to find any information about any Team Rocket shenanigans. Hopefully, they wouldn't find any.

He had a bad feeling that lady luck wasn't going to be nice today.

Thankfully, the Underground was quieter, with people using it as a way to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life, whether it be from the cops or because of anything else. Walking until they were in the middle of this large corridor led to a series of tables and chairs off to the side-section coming off the hallway with a couple people doing their massaging sales here.

He was obviously going to pay for the massage.

Nakano Saito​

Date: July 24 (26yo)
Pokemon Team: Mudster the Swampert, Aero the Aerodactyl, Silenus the Sceptile, Hattie the Hatterene, Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Brute Tooth the Barraskewda, Orochi the Zweilous

Interactions: Theo Hightower (Sir Krazz), Charlotte (Charlotte Pryce), Billy Carmichael (Cmeriwether), Esther Sophys (kyuukestu)
Mentions: Desmond Andrews (Godjacob), Aldon (ThAtGuY101), Johnathan (Red Gallade)

Glad that Charlotte didn't mind the sudden hug, Naka listened to the rest of the conversation, only briefly getting distracted by Theo coming by and Esther coming back. The Slowpoke channeling this dopey, feel-good energy and the Politoed being exuberantly happy made her tired, chill, and happy, and it was starting to stress her out. Hearing Charlotte was surprised Naka didn't talk about Hunter J, she immediately scratched a fresher scar on her arm. "Yeah, I don't like talking about her."

Hearing Billy's concerns about his Pokemon and being separated, she couldn't help but feel bad for the guy. Though, she noticed he had never properly introduced who this Kusunoki was. Returning her Sceptile for now, she noticed how... Poetic(?) Billy was. It was certainly strange, but Naka was just glad there was some importance and it wasn't him going mad. Hearing he also had a Swampert had her smiling.

His Pikachu appearing had Naka raising an eyebrow. As Billy said he was surprised Kusunoki didn't pop out and how big it was, Naka chuckled sheepishly. "Well, we wouldn't want your Pokemon to destroy the building." Billy's confusion towards Desmond had Naka wanting to question it, but she decided not to.

When Theo came back, Naka turned to him and saw the look on his face. "I'm sure it didn't go too well, huh?" She looked back at the guy at the counter and he didn't look happy being there either. Sighing, she turned to Theo. Seeing his reaction wasn't what she had expected when it came to learning he had to leave his Pokemon here, she decided to clarify. "We have a 2-hour time limit, or the limit is going through all the Safari Balls. You have to leave your Pokemon here." Turning to Charlotte with her question, she hummed with a smile. "I heard they got new Tauros from Paldea here. I want to catch one of those. And then I want to catch a Pokemon to help calm the strength of these errant emotions that I'm feeling, so I'll have to get something for that. Maybe a Grass-Type..." She hummed in thought.

Looking over to see Billy disappearing to get set up, which had Esther coming in. She gave Esther a bright smile, but the poor thing got embarrassed from Billy's 'Billiam' name and left for the PC. She seemed she wanted to be alone, so that's what Naka was going to do. "Let's get us set up, then." She smiled, remembering the kinds of Pokemon Billy wanted. She then turned to Billy once she caught up to him. "Her name's Esther. Let's not bother her right now, that was pretty embarrassing." She sheepishly held an apologetic smile before heading to the counter.

"Alrighty, sir. Here's the money." She practically sang as she set down her cash, and then pulled out her Pokeballs to be set on a tray to be taken to the back and held in a security-locked room. She then got her thirty Safari Balls in a bag, and tied it to her belt loop. She looked back at Theo and Charlotte, expecting them to do the same, and then off she went into the Safari Zone, unsure if Desmond and Aldon were coming with.

That dapper man earlier had her questioning who he was, as well. She'd have to catch up and get his name.

Cole Forrest​

Date: August 2
Pokemon Team: Thwackey, Croconaw, Corvisquire, Galarian Meowth, Stufful, Trubbish, Magikarp, Pancham
WCS Rank: 75,432

Interactions: Wilford Pine (sSoul)

"Heh, yeah, until they want to splurge on themselves and not let anyone else have at it. They're so self-righteous about it, too. Annoys the shit out of me." Cole grumbled, huffing in indignation. He did think it was interesting what his father said about money, giving him a raised eyebrow. "At least your father is good for something." Business wasn't exactly Cole's strong suit and he wasn't going to pretend it was. However, hearing that his father was actually good with his money made him wonder just how bad of a father he was. Good businessmen were often shitty parents.

It was then that Cole noticed what thing Wilford was intently looking at and noticed the GPS mark was getting pretty damn close to them. Wilford talking about how he viewed this 'trash is treasure' sure was interesting though. It left him smirking slightly. "Heh, $15,000 is at a lower rate? I mean, I guess it is, but damn. That's quite a bit." He hummed a bit, then shrugged. "I have also heard of Everstones being used to prevent a Pokemon's evolution due to how young they are. It's apparently mentally detrimental if they were to evolve sooner than their age is ready for. That's why you have very immature Arcanine when you evolve a freshly hatched Growlithe, one who's behavior is marred with the inability to handle its emotions and therefore their reactions. It still is niche, however. But I can see the breeding scene needing to stockpile some of these." He hummed.

It was then he noticed a restaurant before them. "This it? Pretty... Stylish." He hummed in thought, not expecting such a nice place, but given Wilford's apparent refined palette, he wasn't exactly surprised. "Huh, neat." He smiled, looking at Wilford to see if that's the place. His GPS sure thought so.

Date:
June 2nd

"Once again, thank you." Mahou looked at Reggie. The Alakazam focused on the three trainers. "Reggie, Adrianne and Briar, what fine names. You have shown your ability to respond to emergencies and sudden change far better than my mistress. You do not need to worry about her. She has...had a habit of getting into accidents and...trouble. I don't believe in luck but from what i've seen it's enough to say that she is unlucky. But recent events have started to make me consider whether or not I am with the right trainer."

Mahou turned to Emeric the Haunter. He gently lifted the Choice Specs off of his own eyes before gazing at the shiny ghost-type. "I'm sorry...I didn't see you there." He said privately to Emeric. "You...you're like me aren't you?" He was glancing up and down at the Haunter's body, clearly noticing it was shiny, as Mahou also was.

Then the Alakazam suddenly lost his concentration as he started to drift slightly towards the floor. Suddenly, the choice specs fell from mid-air and onto the floor, creating a shattering sound as a large crack appeared in the middle of one of the front lenses. Mahou cursed, grabbing nothingness with one of his hands in the air. "Damn...I was careless..." He said, regarding the choice specs. "That will take some time to fix up." He glanced up as he inspected the glasses on the floor and spotted another Pokemon Reggie had summoned. "A Munna? What's that doing here..." Then he heard a voice.

"Mahou?! There you are! What are you doing with these random trainers?!" A hostile voice filled the air as a battered woman with glasses on and a white lab coat rushed to his side. It was Michiko!

"Mistress..." He floated beside her and crossed his arms.

"I'm okay." She said. She turned to the other trainers. "I am this Alakazam's mistress. We travelled from Kanto to get here. What are you doing with? He is MY Pokemon!" Michiko put her hands on her hips, not even introducing herself and picked up the broken Choice Specs, giving Mahou an angry look.

Last edited:

Charlotte

Date: July 24
Pokemon Team: Fernando (Infernape male level 52), Dini (Alakazam male level 52), Splash (Floatzel female level 49), Bolero (Roserade male level 52), Hatari (Luxray female level 52), Tiburon (Garchomp female level 48 ), Radar (Lanturn male level 32)
Interactions: Billy Carmichael (@Cmeriwether) Theo Hightower (@Sir Krazz ), Nakano Saito (@Merciless Medic)

Charlotte fell in behind Naka. She went straight to the counter, and struggled with her coin purse for a bit before paying the man what was owed. She often wondered why she felt obligated to pay in exact change.

Charlotte turned in her Poké Balls somewhat reluctantly. As a rational human being, she new the chances of anyone breaking in, kidnaping or harming her Pokémon while they were in a security-locked room was very slim. As an emotional and hyper imaginative human being, she couldn't help but feel like she was turning her companions over to a prison. She hoped none of them got restless waiting for her while she was in the Safari Zone, especially Tiburon.

Her Poké Balls were taken to the back room and she received thirty Safari Balls in return. Thirty balls. Two hours. Same as everyone else. Charlotte glanced over at Theo, wondering how he was feeling about entering the Safari Zone. Excited? Anxious? She personally was feeling all of the above. She debated on whether or not to wait for Theo by the entrance, but decided to head out to the Safari Zone. She wouldn't go far. Charlotte's plan was to hang around close to the entrance/exit for a few seconds to see if anyone wanted team up. Maybe she could go with Naka and look for those Tauros. She had no need for one at the moment, but she had never actually seen a Paldean Tauros before. It might be an interesting experience.

Billy Carmichael, Rank 20,000, Safari Zone, Johto, July 24th

Billy opened the Doors after he steeled himself, heading out into the Safari Zone, he stepped out into the Safari Zone. When he walked out, he could see so many Pokémon, every common Pokémon under the sun from Bulbasaur to Gholdengo. Immediately a shadow flew over him. He looked up to find a large, golden, bird like Pokémon. He then saw Charlotte near the door.

"Charlotte, did you see what that was?" Billy asked, pointing at the bird Pokémon that just flew overhead, "I'm going after it, I should be back in the two hours we have."

He looked towards where it landed. He was very careful, as it landed nearby. He then looked through what stuff he had. He had thirty Safari Balls. He pulled one out and prepared to throw.

@Charlotte Pryce

Theo Hightower
Sunday - July 24th
Johto Safari Zone Gate
Interactions: Charlotte (Charlotte), Naka (Merciless Medic), Desmond (Godjacob), Billy (Cmeriwether)

Theo shook his head, looking to Naka. “No. No it did not. I've dealt with people like that before, but that doesn't make it any easier.” He understood some people hated their job, but that didn't give him the right to take it out on anyone else. Especially when...wait what?? Come again? There was a two hour time limit? And they had to leave their pokemon here?? With that man? Theo wasn't sure which would happen first. The man would kick his Shinx out on the streets, or Krem would try to eat the man's arm off.....honestly that second one sounded pretty funny. Maybe it would teach him to be nicer to people. “We have to...what?” He..he had heard that right, right? Que the realization that this was going to be a very dangerous adventure they were about to embark on. Now he knew why, or at the very least thought he knew why, Billy seemed so nervous.

This was something that had to be done. They had come this far. Were literally knocking on the Safari Zone's front door. It was too late to turn back now. He wanted to do this. He needed to. He could have lied and said he needed to do this to learn more about the pokemon world, but he wouldn't. No. He needed to do this for a much simpler reason. To prove to the old man at the door that he could. “I'll see you in a couple hours, alright pal?” he asked his Shinx, the cat pokemon stretching with a light mew before Theo recalled the cat pokemon to his pokeball. It felt strange not having the Shinx by his side after having been present the past few days. But the rules were rules.

Theo fell in line heading back towards the counter behind Naka, Charlotte, and the others. As the group approached the counter the old man looked up from his magazine and let his feet fall to the floor with a light groan of pain. He was getting too old for this crap. He addressed the group as a whole rather than individually when they approached, warning them of the various dangers associated with entering the Safari Zone. How they were taking their lives in to their own hands. And how the Safari Zone wasn't responsible for whatever may or may not happen to them during their visit. Once they agreed they wre allowed to pay and enter the Zone, the old man raising an eyebrow at Theo when he presented only two pokeballs where every one else seemed to have handed over six. “We require you to hand over all yer pokemon kiddo.” the old man told Theo, who nodded in understanding. “You do. And I have. Safari Balls now please.” The old man examined Theo for a long moment before shrugging, deciding he didn't get paid enough to deal with this crap. His balls were taken and in exchange he was provided 30 Safari Balls like everyone else, then ushered along so the old man could help the next person in line. He did manage to hear before the doors closed something he was sure he wasn't supposed to, that being one of the other workers asking the old man “he's gonna die, isn't he?” and the old man replying “Mmm. Last.” with a nod. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Almost as soon as they were through the gates Billy was exclaiming about a giant bird that flew over head, Theo recognizing it as the same bird that had chased him and Aero back on the Whirl Island. That couldn't be the same bird though, could it? They were awfully far away from the island by this point, so it couldn't possibly be. “I don't think we should--” Aaand there he went. Eh, he'll be fine....probably. Not wanting to get in Billy's way, Theo suggested “Maybe we should head....that way?” he pointed in the opposite way Billy had seeemed to start heading, though truth be told he didn't know what was in store for him just around the next bush. They were out here, all alone with nothing to protect them but each other and the hoard of balls they all carried. It was that bit of worry that made him draw a Safari Ball of his own, ready to be hurled wildly at the first sign of danger. If any one else was keen on leading he didn't have a problem following, but if they weren't then Theo would have taken it upon himself to do so, as they only had a certain amount of time to be here.

Ten minutes later Theo's nerves had calmed enough that he had managed to get scans of a few pokemon that popped up here and there. A pokemon with big green eyes and a curled tuft of fur on its forehead, whose body could be seen as perfectly spherical if seen from above. Or any angle for that matter. A walking venus flytrap. And an all black bird that seemed to be wearing a hat, though the pokedex claimed it too was in fact a Ditto. That made two instances in one day where he had both seen and not seen the blob pokemon. It was Schrodinger's Ditto if he ever-- The thought was interrupted by a cry of pain and the eruption of a fiery tornado firing high in to the sky in the distance.

“That can't be good, can it?”

Nakano Saito​

Pokemon Team (with Safari Zone Staff): Mudster the Swampert, Aero the Aerodactyl, Silenus the Sceptile, Hattie the Hatterene, Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Brute Tooth the Barraskewda, Orochi the Zweilous

Interactions: Theo Hightower (Sir Krazz), Charlotte (Charlotte Pryce), Billy Carmichael (Cmeriwether), Johnathan (Red Gallade)

As Naka breathed in the fresh air of the carefully manicured and well maintained preserve, she looked around and spotted Johnathan had been here before they got here, and then there was Billy, Charlotte, and Theo beside her.

Something greeted them, flying overhead as it sparkled with a golden glow. Naka smiled, seeing the golden Pidgeot pass over them, and chuckling as Billy ran after it. "Go get your shiny Pidgeot, Billy!" She yelled, probably scaring off the Pidgeot too, but not caring.

Theo's prior nervousness and realization of what they were going to be doing had Naka thoroughly amused. The poor guy looked like he might piss himself. Okay, he wasn't that bad. He pointed the opposite way Billy went, which only had her chuckling. "Let's go find ourselves some Tauros." She commented to Charlotte, following Theo and leading the way.

Seeing the black-haired man from earlier looking ahead, she waved to him and yelled for him. "Yo, cool guy in the black and purple, you wanna come with us? Maybe I can help you find something!" Whether Johnathan took to the offer or not was up to him, because she went walking around for ten minutes with Theo.

Theo's scanning of Pokemon was met with silence for Naka, trying not to be too much of an info dumper like she had been the past while. Though, upon seeing Ditto, she laughed. "Here." She walked up to the bird, who didn't fly away, just stared at Naka with its beady eyes not appropriate for a Murkrow. She then began to make silly faces at it, and the Murkrow's feathers and darker pigment melted into purple, its face reverting to that of a purple blob, as it laughed and couldn't retain its form at Naka's silliness. "Hahah, it's so easy to make those guys laugh. Oh, and when they turn into a Flying-Type, they have a hard time flying for long. It's really weir-huh?"

That's when there was the eruption of fire. Looking at it, she gave a cocky grin. "Nope, so let's go find out how bad it is." She looked back to do a headcount of who followed, then gave a confident grin before running off to see what was causing it.

Kane Kuroishi and Josh Aoki
Date: June 2nd

Dusk fell over Saffron City as Kane and Josh crept towards the east of the metropolis. The pair had gathered all their things into two large bags which both lobbed around on their backs respectively.

"Well, I was able to get the snag machine's basic parts into the bag." Josh stated. "But it had difficulty getting it in."

"Who cares?!" Kane exclaimed. "Dump that thing in the nearest junkyard! It's pulling you down! We'll get noticed like this!"

"We'll get noticed if you're shouting like that." Josh muttered. With this, the two of them focused on the pavement ahead as they finally reached the gateway to the exit of Saffron City. It had taken them the rest of the day to do this.

"Well, there it is." Kane said. It had been some time since the pair had left the city. "The gateway to route 8. I wonder what lies ahead for us, eh? Maybe I should go my own way..." He pondered.

Josh paid no attention to the last comment. He pretended to mishear it, since Kane held it underneath his breath. "I don't think we'll be able to get through that building without being detected." He responded. "I heard they place guards on regular stations now. We need to find a new way out."

"Fine..." Kane sulked as he crept across the area, searching for a way to get past the gateway. It was now a large building covered in gates and automated machinery, two floors high with glass windows at the top, so that the police could watch over the area. Across the horizon, barbed metal and wooden fence lined a small field that was to the left and right of the gateway.

Kane trecked towards a piece of metal fence. He examined it. Then Josh came forwards and instantly put his leg over the fence, managing to get one side of him over into the field. However, when he put his leg forward, he caught his foot onto part of the barbed metal. "Aaaargh!!!" He exclaimed in great pain. Kane pulled an angry face, about to shout at him when Josh dropped a Poke Ball from his pocket. As if by magic, a Pokemon was released to harass Josh, instantaneously. It was like that Pokemon was trying to communicate something to them, like it came out from the ball on its own, which appeared to be the reality of the case. Kane and Josh looked horrified as they saw which Pokemon it was: the Growlithe that Josh had supposedly snagged!

"Oh no..." Josh muttered as the red dog Pokemon dashed towards him, biting furiously in defiance at his leg and foot. This caused him to lash out in pain again and trip multiple times over the fence.

Kane tried to lift Josh over from the other side. Eventually gave up and sent out Vlad. The Golbat managed to help him lift Josh over as Josh went tubbling down into the field, Growlithe dashed towards him and as the false postman was squirming on the floor he said "I should nickname you 'Nipper' after this...or 'Biter'! Get off!"

Vlad grabbed Kane before flying over the fence. "Let's get out of here you bozo." He returned the Golbat back to its poke ball as it already was feeling tired. Instead he sent out a large Mightyena and ordered it to approach the final layer of fence at the end of the field. Kane grabbed Josh and dragged him towards the fence.

"Giggles, use Crunch on the fence!" He pointed towards the metal as the Mightyena laughed menacingly before rushing towards it, digging it's sharp teeth into the fence, creating devastating cuts and opening the metal up slightly. However, the hyena Pokemon did not look to be in good condition as it was biting it's teeth together as if it had bitten into something that was impossible to chew down onto. Giggle spat out pellets of metal in gruesome fashion.

Noticing this, Kane tried a different strategy. "Fire Fang!" Giggles darted towards the fence once more but this time bit down with teeth infused with a molten lava. Instantly, the metal began to melt, creating a large hole and opening. At that moment, Growlithe appeared next to Giggles, dancing around her and playing with it, as he appeared to relate to the hyena pokemon, them both being similar or dog-like in appearance. Giggles didn't particularly enjoy the company of the fire dog Pokemon but warmed to him after some time. Growlithe let out little flickers of flames towards the fence randomly, allowing for the fence to be almost destroyed in this area as Josh got up and Kane walked towards the fence, returning Giggles as Growlithe went back to nipping or biting Josh's ankles. The pair left Saffron City battered and bruised as Route 8 was ahead of them. As they ran down the pathway out of sight, they glanced back up at the glass window panel on the second floor of the gateway. Kane thought he saw a flash of blue but then dismissed it, shrugging it.

"Thank Arceus that's over..." Kane muttered.

Johnathan Grayson
July 24th - Safari Zone, Johto Region

Johnathan looked up to see a golden Pidgeot fly overhead and let out an amazed whistle, he never thought he would see a shiny out in the wild before... along with someone who seemed to chase it down and try to catch it. Johnathan let out a little laugh, while he was interested in catching his own shiny Pokemon someday, he wasn't interested in another Flying type Pokemon since the one he has is one he trusts with his life... that and it seemed clear how much the guy wanted that Pidgeot.

Johnathan jolted when he heard the voice of a woman call in his direction and turned to face her, he paused and quickly looked around to see if there was anyone else who also looked cool and wore purple and black... even though he didn't find anyone else that met that description, he looked back at the woman and pointed at himself as if to silently ask for confirmation that he was the one she was talking to. When she heard her offer to join her and get help in finding the Pokemon he was after, he smiled and nodded. "I'm not against the idea, might be nice to have someone with me during my time here." He replied as he walked over to her.

Before Johnathan could go ahead and introduce himself to Naka, he was interrupted by the sudden eruption of fire which caused him to immediately turn to look at it, as Naka ran off ahead, Johnathan's worry quickly turned into an eager grin as he ran on after her, certainly curious as to what kind of Pokemon made such a huge pillar of fire like that.

Last edited:
~Aldon Charlton...~
~Skol the king of gods, Bran the bronzor, Zippy the magnemite, Huck the golett, Wunder the Sigilyph and Bolly the Baltoy...~
~Safari Zone...~
~interactions: Desmond, Esther, Emma...~

Regaining his normal relaxed posture, he looked over at Desmond. Placing a hand to his hip, and the other to his chin. Pausing before coming up with a response.

"If youz says so..."

As Aldon got his safari balls, Skol followed behind him. Levitating various small rocks in the air, as Aldon would not let Skol have any of the safari balls. Aldon turned to Naka, grinning and giving a friendly wave before heading through the doors.

~Briar Hightower...~
~Briar Pokémon: Grafaiai/Baba(F), galarian wheezing/Puff Puff(M), tentecruel/Maggie(F), Revavroom/Hemi(M), clodsire/Claudia(F), smeargle/Frida(F)...~
Tangelo Island, June 2nd...~
~Rank: 48,420...~
~Reactions: Adrianne, Michiko and Reggie...~

Briar looked over at Adrianne who. Commented on the weird nature of their situation.

"You can say that again, sugar" Briar replied back. With a hand on the hip watching as the girl helped alakazam to the pokécenter. The psychic pokémon in question gave some very red flag information along the way. Mentioning that they came from Safron City and were wanted by police, did not dit well with Briar. Turning to look at Reggie and shrug like, are we helping criminals? Whatever the case, there would likely be an Officer Jenny interaction at some point if it was bad enough.

Since Reggie already named out the groups names, Briar didn't need to introduce herself. Instead waving her arm slightly as Reggie mentioned her name. Whoever this trainer was, it seemed apparent that Briar was the only one thinking about lunch now. Admittedly she knew helping others was the right thing to do, but at the same time, Briar felt she was too sober for this shit at the moment. Through she was going to keep those intrusive thoughts to herself.

Charlotte

Pokemon Team: Fernando (Infernape male level 52), Dini (Alakazam male level 52), Splash (Floatzel female level 49), Bolero (Roserade male level 52), Hatari (Luxray female level 52), Tiburon (Garchomp female level 48 ), Radar (Lanturn male level 32)
Interactions: Billy Carmichael (@Cmeriwether) Theo Hightower (@Sir Krazz ), Nakano Saito (@Merciless Medic)

Charlotte glanced up as fast as she could to where Billy was pointing. However, she discerned nothing other than a golden bird flying over head.

"Must be some kind of shiny," she said. "That, or Ho-oh is on vacation."

When Billy took off, Charlotte debated on whether or not to go after him. Theo sounded reluctant and pointed in the opposite direction.

"Go get your shiny Pidgeot, Billy!" Naka shouted, confirming Charlotte's suspicions that it was a shiny Pokémon.

"You guys go ahead!" Charlotte hollered to Naka and Theo. "I'll be right back. I promise. I'm just going to run ahead a little bit and see if Billy doesn't get himself killed."

She took off, taking note of the ground to make sure she wouldn't trample on any wild Pokémon. If Billy was any kind of trainer, he'd probably be fine. However, somebody should watch his back just in case the guy tripped over an Arbok or worse. Besides she couldn't lose Theo and Naka's trail that quickly, could she?

Desmond Andrews (Unranked)
Safari Zone, Johto (July 24th)

Interactions: @ThAtGuY101 (Aldon), @Cmeriwether (Billy), @Charlotte Pryce (Charlotte)​

"I almost envy your easy going nature." Desmond mused a bit though it seemed more of an earnest comment. Desmond of course seemed to catch on Aldon's more casual mood which seemed the norm, guy was the type who could go with the punches no matter what. Perhaps it had been a trait he adopted from Skol or vice versa, but either was he was given his own Safari Balls and followed the group inside not that he had intended to use them.

He merely had come for pictures, as the Safari Zone always had been a golden chance for some good ones. He walked as they approached the larger group of Naka, Theo and Billy among others as all attention shifted to the sky and....oh Arceus!

Course Desmond had been startled at the sight of the Pidgeot, but the shimmering glow that had been an all too important tell of it being a shiny. Desmond managed to work over the shock enough as he had his camera around his neck and worked to raise it as he worked to get a crystal view of it in the lens, and once he had it in his sights he took his shot. Course he had to race a bit to where Billy pointed and dashed to with Charlotte after the later not that he paid it mind he just tried to get close and got his camera up to take the picture.

Snap!

Interactions:
@ThAtGuY101 (Briar) @Merciless Medic (Reggie) @Max Million (Michiko)​

This was, a lot of info to take in. The Alakazam seemed to thank them for their efforts, which Adrianne seemed to appreciate but as more of the story got out the more concerning it seemed to be. Seemed the Pokemon and trainer had been on the run as it were and it made her question if they had just aided a criminal or something.

Oh crap!? Did I help an escaped fugitive? Am I an accomplice now!? Damn it dad always said to act before you think!

Adrianne seemed touched that the Alakazam seemed to especially respect her energy in the effort, and if nothing else it expressed wonders about its partner which made Adrianne wonder how much the Psychic Type had to be blamed for its part in whatever they had been on the run for. "Well, I just wanted to help and am happy you are al...."

Adrianne had began to express as much to the Alakazam before it seemed to lose its strength, and then the trainer in a lab coat with a bossy attitude stormed in as she seemed to awaken and question why they had been with HER Pokemon. The term Mistress and her attitude already rubbed Adrianne the wrong way but she tried to just be friendly here.

"Oh uh, my name is Adrianne Silvers. These are my friends Briar and Reggie and we saw you and your Pokemon in trouble and helped you get to the Pokemon Center for treatment. Just was checking up if it was okay." Adrianne explained simply enough.

Reginald Valerias​

Pokemon Team: Emeric the Shiny Haunter, Elvira the Munna, Bob the Shedinja, Large Marge the Drifloon, Missy the Misdreavus, Jones the Frillish, Legion the White-Striped Basculin, Mankey

Interactions: Briar Hightower (ThAtGuY101), Adrianne Silvers (Godjacob), Michiko and Mahou the Shiny Alakazam (Max Million)

Mahou continued to thank them. He was rather kind and sweet, and he began talking about how they respond better to problems than his... mistress-. Okay, was this some kind of codename or some weird kinky stuff?

It was easy for Mahou to say they shouldn't worry about her, but when he began to doubt being with the right trainer...

Reggie's attentive look turned confused and contemplative, his brow furrowing.

Emeric - before being returned to his Pokeball - nodded at Mahou's assessment.

The Alakazam looked to have zoned out and dropped the glasses. Reggie, being a kind gentleman as he was, went to help him, only to stop suddenly by the hostile voice. After saving someone, getting yelled at was on Reggie's list of least expected reactions. It reminded him of all those stupid videos of entitled women, and he narrowed his eyes. Of course, Adrianne tried to play nice, but Reggie wasn't having any of it. He pointed an accusatory finger at Michiko once Adrianne was done talking, his expression a scowl as his Munna cooed in concern. She popped off his head, with Reggie's anger making it difficult for Munna to calm him.

"Excuuuuse me, mistress, but if it weren't for us, you and your Alakazam would've been suffocating in sand. You were knocked out, your Alakazam even carried you and tried to help you, we gave you two the help even though everyone was running away because having a Pokemon speak to you in perfect English in their head was terrifying, and you have the gall to yell at us? What do you think we were going to do? Steal away your Alakazam? You think we're heartless criminals?" His blue eyes shone with a righteous fury, it was taking all of his might not to punch her. "And with such a hostile voice when you talk to or even look at your Pokemon, even after he helped you! Alakazam without their psychic abilities aren't strong enough to carry a human, and yet here he was supporting your limp body! What is wrong with you? You're lucky that Alakazam wants to stay with you."

The anger he felt had actually caused a couple items nearby to begin floating. This wasn't reflex, this was him wanting to lift things around the place and pelt her with them. A napkin dispenser, someone's phone, and the Choice Specs she held were being targeted by his latent psychic ability, as they were outlined with a blue outline as his eyes shone a dazzling sapphire blue. He didn't use them as projectiles yet, as they were just floating several inches to a foot off their tables (and the specs from Michiko's hand if she let go). Even his Munna was cooing at him and pulling on his vest to get him to stop or calm down to no avail. Not even Calm Mind was working, her body outlining a soft green which surrounded his head in a green light. His eyes however still glowed blue through the green light, and it was dispelling the Calm Mind.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Wilford Pine
Hammerlocke, Galar Region
August 2nd
WCS Rank: 70,203
Team: Monferno, Thwackey, Panpour, Togepi
Interactions: Cole Forrest(@Merciless Medic)

Wilford listened wordlessly as Cole continued to lament about his familial hang-ups, his eyes glued to his phone. On the surface, one could easily call the rich young man rude, but there was nothing to be done about it. He had nothing more to say on the topic of his aunt and uncle, so there would be no point in verbally confirming he was still paying attention when a non-verbal option was just as effective. Naturally, Cole introducing topics Wilford could speak on, his father's business acumen and the use of Everstones, were all it took to break the well-dressed young man's silence.

"Business was about the only thing he was good for," Wilford kept his voice low, more focused on following the GPS than the conversation at hand. His focus was broken by his phone confirming that they had reached their destination. The rich young man nodded to Cole's question while putting away his phone before walking inside. The restaurant's interior complimented its exterior in fanciness. The floors were lined with red velvet carpets with gold trimming, while the walls were colored the same shade of red. If one were to divert their eyes upward, they would notice a collection of chandeliers, each of them designed to resemble Chandelure's shiny coloration to compliment the restaurant's color scheme. Further behind the tables, one could see a band playing classical music on stage as waiters and waitresses served tables. Upon entering, Wilford confirmed that he reserved a table for two before being directed to his table. The rich young man motioned for Cole to follow before furthering his input on the topic of Everstones.

"$15,000 sounds like a lot in a vacuum, but considering that Evolution Stones are requested at nearly triple the frequency, its really not that bad," Wilford shrugged, recalling the trace business lessons he picked up from his brother before addressing the second Everstone-related topic, "I never knew you could use Everstones to stall a Pokémon's evolution until they're ready for it. . Quite frankly that sounds like the fruits of poor training more than anything. Consistent battle should cause a Pokémon to grow fast and grow quick. This is especially valuable for baby Pokémon, who need to evolve to become anything worthwhile. Of course, reevaluating my training methods was the first thing I turned to when I started reconsidering Togepi's place on the team. Though I trained her against the correct Pokémon, she still wasn't locking in like Monferno or Thwackey did. It was then I started considering Togepi as potential deadweight on my journey."

Last edited:

Nakano Saito​

Pokemon Team (with Safari Zone Staff): Mudster the Swampert, Aero the Aerodactyl, Silenus the Sceptile, Hattie the Hatterene, Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Brute Tooth the Barraskewda, Orochi the Zweilous

Interactions: Theo Hightower (Sir Krazz), Charlotte (Charlotte Pryce), Billy Carmichael (Cmeriwether), Johnathan (Red Gallade)

As Naka breathed in the fresh air of the carefully manicured and well maintained preserve, she looked around and spotted Johnathan had been here before they got here, and then there was Billy, Charlotte, and Theo beside her.

Something greeted them, flying overhead as it sparkled with a golden glow. Naka smiled, seeing the golden Pidgeot pass over them, and chuckling as Billy ran after it. "Go get your shiny Pidgeot, Billy!" She yelled, probably scaring off the Pidgeot too, but not caring.

Theo's prior nervousness and realization of what they were going to be doing had Naka thoroughly amused. The poor guy looked like he might piss himself. Okay, he wasn't that bad. He pointed the opposite way Billy went, which only had her chuckling. "Let's go find ourselves some Tauros." She commented to Charlotte, following Theo and leading the way.

Seeing the black-haired man from earlier looking ahead, she waved to him and yelled for him. "Yo, cool guy in the black and purple, you wanna come with us? Maybe I can help you find something!" Whether Johnathan took to the offer or not was up to him, because she went walking around for ten minutes with Theo.

Theo's scanning of Pokemon was met with silence for Naka, trying not to be too much of an info dumper like she had been the past while. Though, upon seeing Ditto, she laughed. "Here." She walked up to the bird, who didn't fly away, just stared at Naka with its beady eyes not appropriate for a Murkrow. She then began to make silly faces at it, and the Murkrow's feathers and darker pigment melted into purple, its face reverting to that of a purple blob, as it laughed and couldn't retain its form at Naka's silliness. "Hahah, it's so easy to make those guys laugh. Oh, and when they turn into a Flying-Type, they have a hard time flying for long. It's really weir-huh?"

That's when there was the eruption of fire. Looking at it, she gave a cocky grin. "Nope, so let's go find out how bad it is." She looked back to do a headcount of who followed, then gave a confident grin before running off to see what was causing it.

Charlotte

Charlotte glanced up as fast as she could to where Billy was pointing. However, she discerned nothing other than a golden bird flying over head.

"Must be some kind of shiny," she said. "That, or Ho-oh is on vacation."

When Billy took off, Charlotte debated on whether or not to go after him. Theo sounded reluctant and pointed in the opposite direction.

"Go get your shiny Pidgeot, Billy!" Naka shouted, confirming Charlotte's suspicions that it was a shiny Pokémon.

"You guys go ahead!" Charlotte hollered to Naka and Theo. "I'll be right back. I promise. I'm just going to run ahead a little bit and see if Billy doesn't get himself killed."

She took off, taking note of the ground to make sure she wouldn't trample on any wild Pokémon. If Billy was any kind of trainer, he'd probably be fine. However, somebody should watch his back just in case the guy tripped over an Arbok or worse. Besides she couldn't lose Theo and Naka's trail that quickly, could she?

Interactions: @ThAtGuY101 (Aldon), @Cmeriwether (Billy), @Charlotte Pryce (Charlotte)​

"I almost envy your easy going nature." Desmond mused a bit though it seemed more of an earnest comment. Desmond of course seemed to catch on Aldon's more casual mood which seemed the norm, guy was the type who could go with the punches no matter what. Perhaps it had been a trait he adopted from Skol or vice versa, but either was he was given his own Safari Balls and followed the group inside not that he had intended to use them.

He merely had come for pictures, as the Safari Zone always had been a golden chance for some good ones. He walked as they approached the larger group of Naka, Theo and Billy among others as all attention shifted to the sky and....oh Arceus!

Course Desmond had been startled at the sight of the Pidgeot, but the shimmering glow that had been an all too important tell of it being a shiny. Desmond managed to work over the shock enough as he had his camera around his neck and worked to raise it as he worked to get a crystal view of it in the lens, and once he had it in his sights he took his shot. Course he had to race a bit to where Billy pointed and dashed to with Charlotte after the later not that he paid it mind he just tried to get close and got his camera up to take the picture.

Snap!

Interactions:
@ThAtGuY101 (Briar) @Merciless Medic (Reggie) @Max Million (Michiko)​

This was, a lot of info to take in. The Alakazam seemed to thank them for their efforts, which Adrianne seemed to appreciate but as more of the story got out the more concerning it seemed to be. Seemed the Pokemon and trainer had been on the run as it were and it made her question if they had just aided a criminal or something.

Oh crap!? Did I help an escaped fugitive? Am I an accomplice now!? Damn it dad always said to act before you think!

Adrianne seemed touched that the Alakazam seemed to especially respect her energy in the effort, and if nothing else it expressed wonders about its partner which made Adrianne wonder how much the Psychic Type had to be blamed for its part in whatever they had been on the run for. "Well, I just wanted to help and am happy you are al...."

Adrianne had began to express as much to the Alakazam before it seemed to lose its strength, and then the trainer in a lab coat with a bossy attitude stormed in as she seemed to awaken and question why they had been with HER Pokemon. The term Mistress and her attitude already rubbed Adrianne the wrong way but she tried to just be friendly here.

"Oh uh, my name is Adrianne Silvers. These are my friends Briar and Reggie and we saw you and your Pokemon in trouble and helped you get to the Pokemon Center for treatment. Just was checking up if it was okay." Adrianne explained simply enough.
Billy Carmichael, Rank 20,000, Safari Zone, Johto, July 24th

Pidgeot had just looked at the group confusedly after Naka gave off her speech, giving a coo. Billy had been careful, when he got close enough to throw the ball, a picture was taken. Pidgeot then started flying towards a nearby tree, Billy followed Pidgeot. When Pidgeot landed, Billy looked up to see an Angry Staraptor, trying to Hurt Pidgeot. He knew what he must do. Billy threw the Safari Ball at Pidgeot. It hit and started shaking, one, two, three, ding! Billy stood there in shock at the Safari Ball now on the ground. He then realized that he needed to get the ball away from Staraptor.

"Charlotte, Pidgeot has been caught, but Pidgeot pissed off a Staraptor in a nearby tree."

Staraptor was Gone. Billy saw this as an opportunity to snag the ball. He ran over, ducked under Staraptor, barely, which launched him to the right. He then started crawling towards the Pokeball.

"Just like Kalos, with the Keystone Puzzle, I search the low spots." Billy whispered, then called out, "Charlotte, any ideas how to calm an Angry Staraptor?"

Emma Argentston, Rank 48,679, Cianwood Pokémon Center, July 24th.

Emma had her new outfit, which she had put on, her skin-black shirt had an almost white jacket over it, with black shorts that rode somewhere between her rear and her knees, and new boots. As she stepped out to get something to eat, her Cinderace popped out. As she walked around with Cinderace, she looked around the city to try and find some additional food. Emma's appetite has always been on the larger side, not just her build, but her activities increased it as well. She knew she needed to explain what happened to Desmond, but she will do so when the time allows, since he had to witness a partial Breakdown. She was nervous about explaining the events of her Wooloo's death, but she had to do it. For her own sake.

"I need to do this," Emma whispered, when a familiar face walked up.

"Emma Argentston?" The face asked.

A red haired boy no older than Emma had asked the question. Emma blushed a bit in embarrassment as the boy slipped her last Name. Some paparazzi then flooded her location. Two Pokéballs opened to reveal Volcarona and the Boy's Electivire.

"Look, I'm Arnold West, I was a traveling Companion for Emma here while she was in Galar, two years ago." The Boy responded, "Please don't bother the lady, she's had a long day from what Electivire and I can tell."

Charlotte

Interactions: Billy Carmichael (@Cmeriwether)

Charlotte thought fast. Usually, whenever a situation involved an angry Staraptor the best solution was to find cover or flee. Billy did not appear to be in the position to do either of those things.

"I'll try scaring it," she called back.

Waving her arms above her head, Charlotte jumped up and down and made loud hollering noises. She looked ridiculous, but this technique once worked at scaring off a Fearow. To this day, Charlotte did not know whether she had scared the Fearow off or whether it had felt so embarrassed for her that it flew away.

Charlotte looked anxiously to see if her attempt was working. If she didn't scare the Staraptor off, she best be prepared to run.

Theo Hightower
Sunday - July 24th
Johto Safari Zone Gate
Interactions: Naka (Merciless Medic), Johnathan (Red Gallade)

As the trio neared the source of the fiery tornado they would hear the too familiar sounds, at least to Naka and Johnathan, of a pokemon battle going on. An angry cry, the sound of two bodies colliding, and the sound of something hitting the ground. Clearing the treeline the three of them would see the combatants in question, even simple Theo having an idea of what was happening. This was two wild pokemon doing battle over territory and domination. No trainers. No time outs. No holding back. The first of the two wild pokemon Theo saw was a bull sporting two shades of black with three silver beads that grew in size going down its forehead, blunted horns and three tails. The bull's opponent, the one currently laying on the ground with its full attention on the bull, was a horse whose mane and hooves were both on fire, reminiscent of the horse he had seen a trainer riding back on Red Rock Isle. This horse however was larger than that one, and had a horn growing out of its forehead. Despite being on the ground and injured the flames of the horse didn't burn the grass around it. Both pokemon appeared to be fairly injured and on possibly their last leg each. One more well timed attack from either could potentially knock the other out.

Theo ducked behind a tree, watching the scene. “That's a unicorn. That's a real life unicorn!” he half whispered half shouted to Naka, raising his pokedex towards the two pokemon.

Rapidash, the Fire Horse pokemon, and the evolved form of Ponyta. It can gallop at a top speed of 150 miles per hour. It can race as fast as a bullet train while ablaze.

Tauros, the Wild Bull pokemon. After heightening its will to fight by whipping itself with its three tails, it charges at full speed.

As if proving the pokedex's entry about himself, the Tauros did in fact whip himself on the butt with his three tails. This was it. He had made up his mind. He was going to charge the fire horse, and when it was over the area around here would finally be his! Letting loose another cry the Tauros charged forward with his head lowered, only to find himself stopped by the fire horse's outstretched leg. The Rapidash's Stomp attack was keeping the Tauros at bay, but with her leg injured this was the most she could muster right now. Neither of the two wanted to give up, but neither could they get any farther in their current state. Theo wanted to help, but he didn't know how. He didn't have either of his pokemon with him at the moment, and even if he did the two of them seemed way more than what both Shinx and Krem could handle even together. That's when he realized these were wild pokemon, which meant the Safari Balls should work on them, right. Lifting one and expanding it, Theo would look first to Naka, then to Johnathan. “This is a really bad idea. But we've got to help.” he turned again to Naka. “Right?” Did they have to help? Or did they let nature take its course?

Interactions:
@Merciless Medic (Reggie)​

Adrianne seemed to watch as Reggie went on this utter tirade before their ever rude rescuee as his anger seemed to boil over so much so that even Munna struggled to keep his emotions composed. Granted, what he said had not been wrong per say, she had come off as ungrateful and abrasive, but she just had never seen this kind of venom being lashed out from Reggie who up to now had been an easy going, nice guy.

And to make things even more chaotic, it seemed Reggie's temper seemed to reveal some more powers of his, as objects had began to float in the room as clearly he had some malicious desires even if he managed to avoid lashing out with them and quickly Adrianne realized she needed to least try and calm him down as a Pokemon Center was about the last place a fight needed to happen.

"Hey I know how you feel but just breath. You might make things worse..." Adrianne said as she tried to bring Reggie's attention towards the objects he had been lifting which itself was stupid cool but she had managed to restrain that thought and focused on keeping the peace.

Interactions: @Cmeriwether (Billy) @Charlotte Pryce (Charlotte)​

Desmond followed the Pidgeot and seemed to get a picture of it, pausing a bit as he glanced at his work and seemed to get a decent angle of it. Perfect! He'd have liked another shot or two but figured he was pressing his luck as it was and...wait where the hell had he ended up? Well it seemed the Shiny Pidgeot had bumped into an aggressive Staraptor who seemed to be around himself, Billy and Charlotte not that Desmond had admittedly been familiar with the pair.

"J-j-just great!" Desmond cursed a bit, his voice shifting to a high pitch which probably alerted the pair to his presence as they seemed otherwise busy while he bravely tried to hide behind a nearby bush. Before he had even a chance to get clarity of what is going on, the girl tried to SCARE the angry Staraptor and moved out making some wild calls and cries.

"I-is she crazy!?" Desmond called out, whether a rhetorical question or one for Billy to answer had not been clear but his eyes shot out of his eyes as he wondered if everyone he ended up traveling with had this reckless abandon to them.

Date:
June 2nd

Mahou the Alakazam didn't know what was happening. There in the middle of the Pokemon Center, chaos had brewed, as he sobbed when Emeric the Haunter was being returned to its poke ball. Then, he concentrated his mind on the Munna. "Don't be scared." He said.

With all three eyes now firmly on her, Michiko glanced at Briar and Adrianne, taking in their body language and the few comments they could make. Her face went red when the pair of them seemed, at least to her, back the rest of the group up. Then when Reggie approached the lab coat scientist and began his outburst, the illusively-named Mistress seemed to immediately get offended and shared his rage. However, instead of remaining at the same level, the woman would grow over time as Reggie spoke, her face a sea of red beyond outrage now. She looked over to Mahou who had now moved away from her a bit and was meditating.

Mahou targeted Adrianne, Briar and Elvira the Munna. "Uh-Oh. He's getting mad. My trainer also appears to be getting infuriated...as usual. There's no suprise there. She's normally like this. But I fear a confrontation...especially in this establishment, would not be for the best and could land us in hot water again...and this time you children would be involved. Let us approach this problem with an element of calmness."
He had cut off Michiko especially during this process which caused her to hear a blip noise in her mind before she forgot about it and continued to have her eyes focused firmly on the angry Reggie.

"Excuse me! You were the ones surrounding Mahou, MY Alakazam!" Michiko shouted. "How was I supposed to know whether or not you had kidnapped him?! Admit it, you kids are planning on taking him. He IS shiny...AND special too!!!" Michiko began a rant whilst Reggie was busy shouting himself but her words were drowned by his charisma. She took another step towards him. "Just who do you think you are young-"

Then she saw the outburst of psychic energy. She grabbed a Poke Ball and instantly, a Ferrothorn appeared. It dropped it's eyebrows seeing the chaos from Reggie and then began a rapid spinning action. Like a spinning-top it hurled itself in Reggie's direction. "Stop this right now!" Michiko shouted.

At Mahou's end, the shiny Alakazam tried to calm people down. He reached out specifically to Adrianne, Briar, Elvira and any others not directly involved. "Calm down everyone. If we act rationally, we can stop this fight." He targeted Elvira the Munna. "Don't be scared, I am here to help you. Come over here and I will protect you."

Mahou put his hands up in front of him and a smooth reflective ethereal wall appeared in front of him. A Reflect attack. He floated forwards and launched it in front of Reggie. It settled just beyond where he was floating. Aralia the Ferrothorn came spinning towards Reggie. However, it was stopped when it crashed into Mahou's reflect wall, which soldified in front of it. A scared expression appeared on Aralia's face as she crashed into the reflect wall, the barrier shattering into small and insigificant psychic pieces and unseeable glass as the Ferrothorn recoiled and was sent spinning back towards Michiko. The scientist panicked before quickly sending Aralia back to her poke ball.

"Stop this!" Mahou reached out now both to Reggie AND Michiko. "You are only destroying yourselves!"

Next, Mahou turned specifically to Reggie. "Psychic powers? Like me? How unique! There is no need to worry about my trainer. She is very hot-headed and stubborn in her ways. I have tried to change her and have failed NUMEROUS times, so please, keep your cool! If you are insistant on breaking the ornaments and objects around the room, I will have to challenge you with my own powers." Mahou's eyes flashed white suddenly and his own purple-pink psychic energy surrounded the Choice Specs, as Michiko rushed to try and collect them. "Drop the act. I am trying to protect you my friend."

Once again, the Alakazam expanded his mind, for the final time targeting everyone in the room. Having to juggle so many conversations in his mind had made him fatigued again but the psychic energy filling him made him more determined and he exerted the drive of a wise sage during their research. "Everyone, just CALM DOWN. We do not need to fight! Let us try to work this out with words! Reggie and Mich- I mean Mistress, PLEASE find other ways of expressing your resentment for each other's position. We can have a civilised, calm chat. We do not need to shout at each other either, do we?!"

Billy Carmichael, Rank 20,000, Safari Zone, Johto, July 24th, getting tossed around by a Staraptor.

Billy started Crawling towards Pidgeot's Pokéball when Charlotte attempted to distract and possibly scare the Staraptor. Staraptor screeched and then went in for a Brave Bird towards Charlotte.

"Charlotte!" Billy was worried, "Brave Bird incoming!"

Staraptor was now more pissed, and kept flying straight towards Charlotte. As Staraptor got closer and closer, Billy got more and more Worried about what's going to happen. As he put out his arm to reach the Pokéball, he picked it up.

"Got Pidgeot's Pokéball!"

Billy then got up.

"Yoohoo, Staraptor, I've Fought a Skarmory that was bigger than you!"

@Charlotte Pryce @Godjacob

~Briar Hightower...~
~Briar Pokémon: Grafaiai/Baba(F), galarian wheezing/Puff Puff(M), tentecruel/Maggie(F), Revavroom/Hemi(M), clodsire/Claudia(F), smeargle/Frida(F)...~

After Michiko's little outburst, Briar was whole heartedly ready to cheer on Reggie, she didn't even know he had all that in him.

"Yyyyeeeeaah, you show em Reggie! " Briar cheered. The items floating around was a complete shocker, but the show had seemed very fruitful. Adrianne seeming to be the voice of reason and attempting to deescalate the situation. Seeing the situation get worse, Briar took a step back, crossing her arms.

"Hmph! We could be eating now, but instead we're dealing with this. One good backhand to the side of the head will stop that anger issue real quick" Briar said with a hand on her belt, debating on whether or not she'd need to use it.

~Aldon Charlton...~
~Skol the king of gods, Bran the bronzor, Zippy the magnemite, Huck the golett, Wunder the Sigilyph and Bolly the Baltoy...~
~Safari Zone...~

Aldon looked at Dessie-kun with a puzzled grin, as he had no clue what he was talking about, but he ran with it. Aldon wouldn't have noticed the pidgey, had it not been for Desmond's reaction. seeing it, he instinctively went to throw a pokéball at it, but last second, noticed their trainer. Retracting his pokéball. As he stood there, he noticed a rock get thrown, but didn't put much thought to where it was threwn from nor where it would land. Meanwhile Skol was back at the second floor of the Safari zone building. Face pressed against the window. Watching people vote in and out of the building.

Last edited:

Interactions: @Cmeriwether (Billy) @ThAtGuY101 (Aldon) @Charlotte Pryce (Charlotte)​

Oh great Brave Bird, that is just what they needed! The only silver lining was the fact it seemed not aimed at him, but given the fact he was still close to these two as Billy seemed to proudly display the Pokeball of the Shiny Pidgoet he caught as Desmond looked almost dumbstruck at this.

"Really, that's your focus right now!?" He cursed out as nerves seemed to fill his very being. From there Billy decided to play the role of hero and tried to call the Staraptor's attention. Good, so long as someone else had been around for that he'd get a window to quietly make his own exit...

Snap!

Desmond blinked, when he scurried over his camera fell to his side and he accidently placed a hand on the trigger when he tried to position himself, snapping a pic at the Staratpor as the flash of it aimed into its eye which caused time to freeze for the panicked photographer.

To make things worse, Skol decided to throw a rock in the direction of the Pokemon. Great, that's just what he needed....

Interactions:
@Max Million (Michiko) @ThAtGuY101 (Briar) @Merciless Medic (Reggie)​

Let's play. Tension seemed to be rising despite her attempts to quell the fire that had threatened to burst. Reggie spoke his mind on the rather unflattering tongue of this Michiko girl, and while Adrianne agreed a fight was the last thing she wanted to happen though Briar's attitude about the situation while in character had not helped matters.

"B-briar I uh think this isn't the time for..." Adrianne had began to say but even before Briar spoke it seemed too late, as Michiko seemed outraged by the words Reggie used on her and had gotten into a shouting match! But to make things even better, she seemed to take the issue so personally her response was to call out a Ferrothorn of all things!

"Woah hey hey easy easy!" Adrianne called out but her attempts to keep the peace fell to deaf ears as the creature got aggressive and launched an attack of all things! The Alakazam had gotten involved and tried to use Reflect to save it though Adrianne adopted a more conventional method as she tried to shove Reggie out of the path of the blow as she looked upon Michiko with shock and anger in her gaze.

"What the hell is your problem!?" Adrianne shouted as this seemed to cross a line, and the Alakazam attempted to speak to everyone to calm the situation but no, at this point this woman seemed to do everything possible to sour any good will as she looked upon her steaming.

"We go out of our way to save you, help your Pokemon and even stand up for it when you lash out at it for the unspeakable crime of just chatting with us, and now attack my friend because someone had the guts to call you out on this!? I ask again...what, the, hell!?" Adrianne called out to Michiko as her own temper seemed to flare over, and on cue her Spearow Ace popped out sensing the tension as it flapped in the air with a defensive glare towards the Ferrothorn. Adrianne had not engaged in a fight, but Ace had been ready just in case.

Last edited:

Reginald Valerias​

Adrianne's words were like a cool refreshing water. Make things worse? This Mistress had already done that for herself with that tone, he was just matching her. Yet, the Shiny Alakazam did say earlier she was absolute Ponyta-shit when it came to stress.

Elvira the Munna wasn't scared for herself, but for her trainer. She spoke to Mahou, shaking her head meanwhile as she tried to tug more on Reggie's sleeve to get him to redirect his focus. "I'm not scared because of him. I'm scared for him. And I'm not leaving his side!"

Michiko's outburst of her Alakazam being special prompted Reggie to spit at her right before she released a Pokemon. "I don't care about some shiny Pokemon, I already have one of those!"

He didn't think the flexing of his abilities - someone's phone, the possible Choice Specs, and literal napkin dispenser - would have warranted an iron spiky ball of death to be thrown at him. That was way too far if they went by rule of matching force, and it was starting to scare the ordinary people and trainers of the Pokemon Center. There was no lethality in what Reggie was doing, but Michiko escalated it yet again.

Thankfully, Adrianne was there to save him, and knocking Reggie to the side - while it didn't fully knock him on the floor - did disrupt his concentration on the items he was floating. They clattered on the tables harmlessly, and he groaned as the pain from using his psychic ability had backfired. The Reflect created by Mahou bounced the Ferrothorn back from hurting anyone, but Nurse Joy had enough of the situation unfolding in her center.

Reggie just groaned, holding a hand to his head as he couldn't use his psychic ability anymore, and he felt sluggish. He heard the Alakazam, but his words were like bricks in his head, to which the Munna finally clamped her stubby legs onto his head to regulate the migraine he was having from the overuse of his psychic abilities and he found himself chuckling amidst Adrianne's outburst and Briar's promise for violence, her earlier cheering hadn't really helped the situation but it felt good.

So much for remaining calm.

"There's not much to challenge, Alakazam. That was the extent of my power. I'm no Sabrina, I can barely do what those in her gym can." He stood back up, his blue eyes now dull as he went to gently grab Adrianne's upper arm. "Ace, Adrianne, it's clear that what her Alakazam said was correct. She's shit at seeing the situation and making it worse for herself." He then turned his attention on Michiko, his voice now calm. "I was gonna fling a napkin dispenser at you, and you resorted using a spiky ball of death? You would've been charged for attempted murder if I felt like giving you any charges."

Nurse Joy spoke up however, having already moved from around her counter to interrupt their little chat. "You may not pin charges, sir, but I will for ruining the peace of the Pokemon Center and attempted assault of one of my own patrons with a Pokemon." She then turned her attention to Reggie. "Regardless of your psychic ability, you did help in escalating the issue. You are not exempt." The Nurse Joy on the islands were a lot more stern and a lot less superfluous in their kindness. It was almost like they had none to spare after a long day. Reggie sighed and rubbed his forehead with his palm.

The button had already been pressed as soon as the disorderly conduct happened, and an Officer Jenny with a surprisingly calm Primeape and an Ariados walked through the doors with two other police officers in tow. "Alright, what's the problem here? None of you are being detained until you show use of force. Of which I'll have to match." The officers were tense and ready for action, yet Officer Jenny was calm in her approach, her eyes stern yet she gave off like she was at least reasonable.

For a small town on Tangelo Island, everyone knew each other, then outsiders came in to ruin their peace and quiet for the Orange League. While this was rather common because of Tangelo Island being in the way and they had every right to kick travelers from their town, this Officer Jenny at least tried to take into account everyone's problems that they may have that could've caused this outcome to begin with.

Seeing Officer Jenny, Reggie backed up and leaned against a table. Since she didn't say to put their hands up, Reggie didn't do so.

Nakano Saito​

Interactions: Theo Hightower (Sir Krazz), Johnathan (Red Gallade)

Having Johnathan in tow, Naka was glad to have him around. Finally, she could get his name, but they didn't really have time, as when they got to the blast of fire, they saw it was a Paldean Tauros and a Rapidash. Theo's excitement as Naka took cover right beside him had her chuckling, speaking to Theo. "Yup. I'm surprised, you guys didn't have Pokemon like Rapidash growing up?" A world with no unicorns like Rapidash... How sad.

However, when Theo expressed interest to stop the fight, Naka held her hand on his shoulder. "This is a territory dispute. Pokemon don't kill each other over territory usually. They beat each other until they can't fight anymore, and the loser limps away to lick their wounds. I usually let nature take its course as it's for research, but considering this is one of the Tauros I want to capture as it came from Paldea..." She mused to herself.

She turned to Johnathan with a smile. "Name's Naka, this is Theo." After getting his name, she then walked out of cover brazenly, her hands at her hips with a stern glare at the Tauros. "Hey, buddy. I know you're fighting to take this land and all, but did you forget you're in a place where trainers come by and take their pickings of you?" She widened her stance with a smirk. "How about you give that poor Rapidash a break and fight me instead?" Her eyes were level with the Tauros now, staring directly at him and making sure she didn't blink. Every part of her tone and body and gaze was a challenge.

Cole Forrest​

Date: August 2
Pokemon Team: Thwackey, Croconaw, Corvisquire, Galarian Meowth, Stufful, Trubbish, Magikarp, Pancham
WCS Rank: 75,432

Interactions: Wilford Pine (sSoul)

Cole didn't mind Wilford's silence. It was preferably better than some hair-brained opinion that didn't make sense. As Wilford spoke of his father's apparent only "good", he snickered. Looking up at the restaurant, he gave a grin before feeling self-conscious, smoothing out his slightly wrinkled dress wear and tightening his tie up to his collar after buttoning it up a bit more. He didn't want to look like some lazy snob. As he entered the building, he looked around with a smile.

Hmm... Pretty.

Listening to Wilford, he took the business lesson with a raised eyebrow. It wasn't until they were sat at a table did Cole ask for just water and continued their conversation, his eyes scanning the offered menu. "Hmm, interesting..." That was both to the food and his lesson. He then shook his head at Wilford's comment of 'poor training', chuckling airily. "No, I've seen poor training. That isn't that. That's just immaturity baked in from being that age. We were kids and toddlers once, training can only affect your habits and actions, not give you critical thinking or the 'why' of what you're doing." He looked up at him, his eyes seemingly dead but with a twinkle of knowing. "I don't know if you've been through a bad bout of behavior problems through puberty or have seen others go through it themselves, but that's what it's like. If I hadn't taken psychology classes, I would've been in the same boat as you in denouncement. Battling to a toddler has a different impact than battling to an adult or a teenager. For a toddler, it's because it's fun until you get hurt, then that's where the problems start." He looked back down at his menu as he tried to find something.

"For people at our age, we see battling as a tool to get stronger and learn. Baby Pokemon are of a special kind of mind, however. It honestly just depends on the Baby Pokemon. A Riolu would see it differently than a Togepi." He then looked up at Wilford, eyes cold and voice low as to not be overheard. "I need to get rid of the four I have tonight. They have been deadweight for too long. I've given them plenty of time, a week should've been enough." He clicked his tongue in slight annoyance before settling on a choice with a smile. "Hmph, there we go."

He then spoke up again, his gaze inquisitive as he looked at Wilford with a lazy, tired tilt of his head. "I've been meaning to question. What's your view on contests? The pretty appeal would be something to suit your refined eyes, no?" His lips curled in a smirk, clearly teasing him.

Last edited:

Charlotte

Interactions: Billy Carmichael (@Cmeriwether) Desmond Andrews (@Godjacob)

Charlotte froze.

Fact. Brave Bird was high power move with 100 accuracy. Also fact. Accuracy did not account for the target's legs to turn to jelly and have them double over like a piece of wet cardboard. Ironically, fainting proved to be the best thing for Charlotte's safety in that moment. Her quick dive to the floor happened just as the wild Staraptor would have collided with her head.

Dazed and a bit groggy, she came back to her senses. She heard Billy shout something that evidently made the Staraptor more displeased. For a moment, Charlotte wasn't sure whether the avian Pokémon would circle back around or not. Between the camera flash, Billy's insult, the rock, and Charlotte's sudden nose dive, the Staraptor had plenty of things to feel bothered about.

Billy Carmichael, Rank 20,000, Safari Zone, Johto, July 24th.

As Billy saw the Staraptor went towards Charlotte, he almost panicked. But she suddenly fainted, which made him almost panic. The Staraptor flew right over her, as Billy Repeated the same thing he said before. A flash then hit Staraptor's Peripheral vision, it made its confusion and anger worse.

"Yoohoo, Staraptor, I've fought a Skarmory that was bigger than You!"

The Staraptor suddenly got hit with a Rock, and screeched again. This time it flew in circles, not know which to attack when Billy placed himself between Staraptor and Charlotte. The Staraptor then used Brave Bird again, towards Aldon.

"Watch out!" Billy called to Aldon.

@Charlotte Pryce @ThAtGuY101

Interactions: @ThAtGuY101 (Aldon) @Cmeriwether (Billy) @Charlotte Pryce (Charlotte)

Well this was going great.​

Not only had his dumb camera flashed right in this angry bird's face, not only had Charlotte decide to faint while Billy tried and failed to scream insults at the Staraptor, but now a rock of all things landed on the damn thing and suddenly this hostile and probably vison-blurred creature sailed down aiming to deliver a Brave Bird to them!

"Aldon move! Damn it, anyone got any bright ideas!?" Desmond said, having already grabbed his camera to cower fully in the bush as he called out to one of the few people he'd consider a friend though the danger Aldon as he hoped someone had some idea of how to fix this massive mess!

Johnathan Grayson
July 24th - Safari Zone, Johto Region

Interactions: Theo Hightower (Sir Krazz), Nakano Saito (Merciless Medic)

As Johnathan followed Naka and Theo to the scene of the fire pillar, his eyes widened when he saw that it came from not just a Kantonian Rapidash, but a Tauros that he only saw a few times in the Paldea region. When he heard Naka explain how he didn't have unicorns in his region, he was immediately quickly to correct her. "We had 'em... ours are just different." He concluded with a shrug before Naka went ahead and introduced herself and the guy with her who went by the name, Theo. "Johnathan." Johnathan quickly replied before he raised an eyebrow when Naka began to step out from cover and immediately called to the black bull Pokemon who turned it's head to the woman.

Johnathan started to show a look of worry at Naka's reckless course of action, he watched as the Tauros began to scrape one of it's front hooves on the ground beneath it. Before he could say anything, he heard the sound of a bulky being gallop towards them, the closer it got, the more the ground shook, Tauros on the other hand seemed undeterred by the ever growing presence of another being... Suddenly, a wild Rhyhorn charged in from nowhere with the speed of a runaway bus... and it's path was blocked by Tauros who finally turned it's head to the charging Rhyhorn, but just before it could properly react, Rhyhorn's head was already underneath it's belly, lifted the bull Pokemon off the ground and tossed it a few feet ahead of the rhinoceros Pokemon.

"Holy crap..." Johnathan said under his breath, shocked by the Rhyhorn's very sudden appearance, although Tauros didn't appear too happy with the new company as it immediately stood up and loudly bellowed before it immediately charged back at Rhyhorn, most likely attempting to give it a taste of it's own medicine. Rhyhorn charged at Tauros once again and the collision of their heads caused enough of an impact to create a small gust of wind around them, they occasionally moved back only to deliver headbutt after headbutt, Rhyhorn's feet began to slide across the ground, a clear sign that Tauros was winning... until something unbelievable happened.

Rhyhorn's body started to shine a brilliant and familiar light blue color, Johnathan's eyes widened at the Rhyhorn who was now under the process of evolving, it's body grew larger than before, a tail began to form from behind, it's legs got longer as a growl bellowed from the evolving Pokemon. Soon, the light began to dissipate and reveal the figure within: a newly evolved Rhydon who immediately began to show off it's newfound strength, it's front legs--now arms suddenly gripped the Tauros and slowly began to lift it up off the ground, the bull Pokemon helplessly flailed it's legs and mooed loudly before it was suddenly thrown towards a nearby tree, the impact caused it to nearly topple over.

The Rhydon celebrated it's newly improved strength with a triumphant roar before it's eyes slowly turned towards Naka, Theo and Johnathan, it's eyes started to narrow as it let out a huff which caused steam to blow out from it's nose. Johnathan's shocked expression slowly turned in to an eager grin as only one words seemed to escape his lips.

"Dibs."

Last edited:
~Aldon Charlton...~
~Safari Zone...~

Everything was going great! Desmond was taking photos and pokémon were soon to be caught. All of the sudden, people started yelling. He heard Billy but didn't know who he was talking to, and dismissed this. Then Desmond straight up said his name, which hot his attention. Then he saw it.

"Look at you, ya big ol' goober, bring it in...! Wait. No. No!! Not a hug. Abort, not a hug!" Aldon quickly realizing the staraptor moving towards him at an unbelievable speed did NOT want a hug from him. Standing near a tree and a large boulder, he went to jump behind the boulder. This was definitely a bad situation to be in. Though considering how many threats their journey had taken them, the bird was kinda mid-tier dangerous at best. Aldon felt confident, he had no reason to lose composure now.

~Briar Hightower...~

Briar had looked to Adrianne, and agreed it was best not to intentionally provoke anything but Briar was still a fighter deep down and wasn't gonna get caught off guard and subconsciously stayed alert and cautious despite her outward calm relaxed behavior. Nurse Joy's intervention gave some extra relief to the situation and eventually Officer Jenny came in. Briar's heart nearly skipped a beat, but she knew they weren't there for her. A primape and an ariados.

Baba looked at the ariados and was about to point at it, likely with some Baba type Shenanigans in mind. Briar quickly put an end on that, gently pushing Baba's hand down, no longer pointing at the spider.

Last edited:
Theo Hightower
Sunday - July 24th
Johto Safari Zone Gate
Interactions: Naka (Merciless Medic), Johnathan (Red Gallade)

At Naka's question Theo violently shook his head, turning his attention to her “Noooo, nothing like that at all. Horses, yes. Donkeys. Even....huh....I've ridden a lot of different things now that I think about it.” She claimed pokemon didn't kill each other over territory, but the scene in front of them was evidence to the contrary. The Rapidash had managed to fend off her attacker, but the bull wasn't going to give up that easily. Theo looked to Johnathan when Naka introduced both herself and him to the stranger, giving a nod. “Theo. But you knew that. Hey!” he called as he turned, seeing Naka heading out to where the Tauros and Rapidash were currently battling. He turned his attention to Jonathan “She's crazy. She's actually crazy, isn't she?” He had been spending all this time with a crazy woman and didn't know it.

Theo watched, unable to move as Naka stared down the bull, who in turn again whipped itself in to action....only to find itself being lifted off the ground and a few feet from where he had been standing. He landed just inches from the Rapidash that had been his opponent, the fire horse shrinking away so as not to get hit while she was down. As her savior and the Tauros were battling it out the Rapidash slowly stood on all four legs, though she had to keep pressure off her hind left leg. Theo watched alongside Jonathan as the Rhyhorn stomped in to the fold, muttering “That is so cool” Not only was Naka absolutely crazy, she could summon rhinos from thin air at will. Will wonders ever cease? His eyes going wide as just when it seemed the Rhyhorn was also starting to lose to the Tauros its entire body shimmered a pale blue that reminded him of the late Twitter logo, and when it was done the rhino was replaced by something else entirely. It was still a rhino, but now it stood on just its hind legs. It grew a tail that was thicker than Theo's torso. And it....picked the Tauros up and threw it in to a nearby tree with enough force that Theo was sure he could almost hear the tree start to crack.

Theo looked to the Tauros, now just inches from the two males, and after a few seconds saw that it wasn't getting back up. With a look of horror he looked back to Jonathan, barely able to mouth “It's dead” It wasn't, but he didn't know that. All he knew was the Tauros wasn't moving. Finding his voice he was able to mutter “I changed my mind. I wanna fight the bull now please.” as he saw that the Rhydon was now focusing its attention on them. He couldn't think. He couldn't move. He tried but his legs betrayed him. The only movement he could bring himself to make was to nod slightly when Johnathan called dibs. Dibs on getting tossed around like a ragdoll first? By all means, be his guest. Theo didn't mind if Johnathan wanted to use himself as bait while he and potentially Naka ran for their lives.