• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Radiation

Halt heard the call. "Lets ride." He said to Shade. He pulled his bike out, and climbed on. Shifting gears so he moves faster, Shade climbed on as well. Halt started to pedal, moving quite fast. "Cover me." He said to Shade. "Alright then, hold on to your britches." Shade pulled up an illusion, causing Halt to look invisible. He rode up to Delta. "Get close to me, Shade can cover us." He said, as Shade revieled Halts head to Delta.

"Okay Delta, Aspen i am ready!"
Said lucas standing right in front of them.
"I just gathered some bottles of water, you know to keep us hydrated for our adventure ahead!"
Lucas was excited to explore but also ready to save the students and the teachers of the school.
"Okay any idea where they headed."
He said turning his head at Halt and grinned at him.

The girl nodded, slung her bag over her shoulder, and hopped onto Kaiju's back.
"Follow them, I guess." she murmured, and the Gabite took off with impressive (And somewhat starling) speed, and soon they were reasonably caught up and running beside them, hoping she was close enough so that the illusion covered her, but something felt completely and totally off. This wasn't here adventure. This was a Chosen adventure, and she'd already decided that she was not Chosen. She didn't have a mark, right? So she couldn't be. She was just tagging along because she made it out of the chaos.

"I mean they can't find out we are following them so we have to be careful."
Lucas said, "Plus we don't even know were there heading too, it could lead us to a trap."
Lucas was very aware of the dangers what lies ahead.