• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Radiation

https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-radiation.18038/ Discussion
@CosmicDreams
@Shimmering if you wanna join too.

Delta woke up to Scale's scratches on his wooden bed frame. "All right, Scale. I'm up." Scale wasn't the most patient Pokemon, and it wanted to go battle at the trainer school, and Delta Greene wasn't gonna be late. He threw on his clothing, including his prized scarf. He wore it even in the summer. Now it was Autumn. He quickly combed his wavy hair, still making it look good. You could say that he was the 'popular kid' in his High School Pokemon class. As in, all the girls loved him, the guys came up to him for advice, and he got very good grades, as well. He was mostly known for his hair. The wavy, dark, blond and green hair that made every girl swoon and every guy jealous. He ate breakfast really quickly and went out to the Memory Town Pokemon School. He got there and was instantly showered in recognition:

"Hey, Delta!"
"Delta, how are you today?"
"Please don't destroy me today, Delta!"

That kind of stuff. He mostly ignored it, and answered the daily "How are you?" from his best friend, Alph. She was one of the girls that didn't strongly believe in love (and if you asked him, they were hard to come by), except for on special occasions in which she was very happy, and he felt the same. They walked around and eventually went to their classes. He decided that today wouldn't be too hard to survive, since Phys Ed today was Pokemon Battles, and PE lasted for two out of the eight school hours. He was excited for today, because he also graduated to the College Of Pokemon Battles and Strategic Thinking. He was graduating with Alph at the top of their classes. He couldn't wait for the end of this Friday.

Last edited:
The Bus from Cerulean finally arrived at the Memory Town Pokemon School,
"Hopefully Mum sorted our new house out, I might as well go look around."
Lucas Opened the Door and saw a person standing near the PE Class.
He decided to walk over, "Hiya, I heard this class was Pokemon Battles!"
As he talked the v neck shirt slid down and showed Lucas's Unusual Birthmark.
He then put his hand out in front to greet the guy, "The names Lucas, One of Cerulean's Best water trainers!"
Lucas said putting his shades back on, "And You are..?"

"Hmm? Oh, I'm Delta, the best male trainer in all of Memory Village and 5 miles out in each direction. The only person to ever come close to beating me is my best friend, and I still won. What's your business here? Looking for a fight?" Delta looked up at the boy, and saw a birthmark in the form of a waterfall. "Oh." He said. "You're a Chosen, huh. Me, too, actually. Look." Delta showed the boy the dragon birthmark. "So, I heard there are a few more of us out there, and most of 'em go to this school. Lemme show you around."

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
A teenager with a rather strange fashion sense appeared in front of the Memory Town Pokémon School. The train from Galactius City to Memory Village left him near his destination. He sighed and looked at the school before entering.

"Maybe I shouldn't have fallen asleep at 1 A.M." he muttered. He saw people in the hallways muttering while pointing to him.

One kid ran up to him and said,"Can you help me with training?" The teenager put up his hand and headed towards his class, which was currently P.E. He saw someone that looked unfamiliar and shrugged. He put his backpack down somewhere and stretched. The teenager then headed towards to the new student and smiled a friendly greeting.

"How ya doin' Delta? Gonna teach the new kid something? As expected, you're already trying to make yourself seem holy," he said with a grin. He turned back towards Lucas.

"A water-type trainer, huh? Well, glad there's more people around. Name's Eclipse. Eclipse Nebula."

"Oh, Eclipse," Delta said. "Yeah, so, Eclipse is a Chosen as well. He has a bright red eye, as you might see, and a blue eye as well. I guess it isn't that bad considering the fact that my birthmark is green." The birthmark began to glow. It always glowed if an enemy was near. "I think someone's coming, Eclipse. Someone - no, many people - that go by the name of Team Nucleus. Expect them at the graduation, and be ready to fight. Scale is in top form, and you - and you, Lucas - should probably start to train." Delta wouldn't be letting his guard down today. Not on the day of his graduation. He also didn't wanna reveal his other care for tonight.

"Yeah you are right i better train!"
Luke's waterfall birth mark began to glow after Delta's.
"Mine must do the same, Do you think these evil guys want to hunt down us chosen's"
Luke shook his head and reached into his small bag, he pulled out a Pokeball and threw it up in the air.
"Octillary Let's surf Them up!" the Pokeball turned into a glowing white light and the Octopus creature stood there in front of the boys"
Luke checked the time, "Hmph, You said you are one of the best trainers in Memory Town." He said looking at delta, "I am taking it you might have battled my Cuz in Cerulean city."
Luke grinned and sat down on the floor." Luke whispered "Use psychic to help us meditate.."
Octillary used psychic and then it went silent..

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Eclipse took off his sunglasses and his eyes began glowing.

He put them back on and said,"I think the whole school is in trouble. They probably want to take our Pokemon or something stupid like that. Or maybe... nevermind. I'll go "training" I guess. But Delta, wanna see something cool?" He grinned but he was a little sad he was going to leave school so early.

"School ends in a few hours but this'll just take about half of one. Make sure to get a bike, though. We'll have to pass through a route."

"I mean i am free after, So sure i'll be happy to come!"
Lucas nodded as he walked over to the water fountain
"Hmph."
Lucas started into the running water.
"The water is telling me, that they are coming directly at the school."
Said Lucas to himself.
"Octa?" Said Octillary in confusion.
"Don't worry they won't take us, they are weak and petty to take us chosen's."

She slowly walked around, looking up and down at the halls, memorizing them, storing information into neat folders in her mind; metaphorically, that is. A small black bag was hunched over her left shoulder as she walked, her other hand busy with nervously twiddling the fang on her necklace. Aspen was odd, but she wasn't weak-minded. She pushed past large clumps of people; not necessarily shoving, but getting through regardless. There were... a lot of people at this school.
One group, she decided, was the 'popular' clique, and despite her better judgement, she immediately felt inferior. The items in her bag softly chimed as they bounced into each other as she walked.
Suddenly, as if everything was closing in on her, her breathe got short, ragged. She didn't know why, but she always decided it was a panic attack. If she left the area, a good distance away, the feeling of dread would usually go, so she hurried outside. Fresh air was good for these sorts of things, right? She noticed a water fountain with a small bench beside it, and quietly sat down, taking out her Pokeball and clicked it open.
Kaiju, her Gabite, appeared, shuffling towards her, uncomfortable by his surroundings. He muttered something that sounded like "Bite."
So there she sat, the lonely weird girl, silently observing (and possibly judging) everything around her, the shark-like Pokemon beside her grumbling faintly.

"Fine, then," Delta said. He didn't have much to do, and didn't mind leaving school early. "As long as we're back in time for the graduation, I'll go with you. Lemme just go get my bike." Delta started to walk home. When he got into his room to get his bike however, there was a shady person dressed in black with a the nuclear symbol on his shirt. "Well, well, well. What have we here? I work for Team Nucleus. Please, don't try to resist." He sent out a Zigzagoon. "Is that your best shot? Like, honestly. Okay, then. Scale, let's do this!" Delta sent out Scale and the battle was over before it had even started. The Zigzagoon was instantly defeated by a single Mega Drain. "Now, then, why don't you go back to your master and tell him that there's a trainer who wouldn't mind wasting his time whooping his ass, too, would ya?" Delta said. With that, the Team Nucleus Grunt ran off to somewhere he didn't know of. He grabbed his bike and got back to school. "Hey, sorry, got a bit held up."

As she looked around, her gaze fell on a group of scrawny-looking boys. They were an odd bunch, she had to admit. Two of them seemed to have splotches (she assumed these were either bruises or birthmarks), and as curious as she was, she couldn't make them out and definitely didn't want to approach them about it. The other, she realized, was... What was the term? Heterochromic? Whatever, she decided. He had two different colored eyes. It was interesting, really. So she sat there, decidedly not staring and instead observing, the group.
Kaiju noticed this and immediately grunted his disinterest. He was a rather jealous creature.

(Care if I join?)
Meanwhile, Cod had not too much to do. Wandering, he thought to himself, Why won't something just happen?
He might have spoke too soon, because when he tried to leave, the door was locked from the outside.
A voice said, "have fun in there! Your going to be there for a while."
Then left.
Cod suddenly noticed he didn't have his key to his door. "No… no no no no... NO NO NO!" He kept on saying "no" and hitting his door until he was exhausted. Then he went to bed for the day.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
OOC: btw Eclipse wears sunglasses but the heterochromia thing could've been seen after he took them off
BIC: Eclipse gave Lucas a quick smile. "Sorry, it's nothing personal, but I'd prefer it would be just me and Delta," Eclipse told him. He waited for Delta to come back and put on his black bandana when he did. He noticed some girl observing her but paid her little attention. Eclipse went outside and got the bike he rented. He came back to Delta and said,"Follow me." He left the school and got out a Pokéball. He released a Shiny Beldum and smiled, though it was covered by his bandana. "I don't know where to go from here, so follow my Pokémon," Eclipse said. The Beldum began going towards the exit of Memory Town, more specifically, Route 422.

The smaller girl was, however, able to understand what he said. She felt a pang of pity for the boy in the V-neck, and bit back a tiny smile. Ouch, harsh. She felt Kaiju prod her knee sharply. She yelped in surprise, batting his hands away. But she saw the look in his eyes.
Her Gabite was jealous, and rude... and snooty and a bit of a brat. But he was also a very curious Pokemon. She immediately shook her head, a final 'no' to him.
She couldn't communicate with Pokemon. That was obvious; then she'd practically be a princess if that were the case- and Aspen hated the idea of that. But she knew hers well enough, and they had a pretty strong bond, so by his body language and vocal hints, it was pretty easy for her to tell how Kaiju was feeling. It wasn't some amazing gift- it was just friendship.
He huffed again, stalking quickly towards the group, particularly the Beldum by the looks of it.
Aspen let out some sort of noise between a quiet shriek and a loud cough, stumbling forward and, to her demise, ending up right by the gaggle of awkward teenage boys. She felt her face heat up and swore mentally at the idea of how red it was. She was one of those people who got insanely blush-y with even the slightest hint of acknowledgement.
"Sorry-! Sorry, I- He's not usually this- this, um- disobedient- I, sorry." was all she managed.
Wow, Asp. Very smooth.
Quickly, she lunged forward at her Gabite, who was closely inspecting the Beldum, grabbing the Cave Pokemon by his back fin and tugging him back towards her. She shot the Pokemon a steely glare. Kaiju returned the look smugly, looking down at her. The Pokemon was impressive, really; large in size, sharp claws, well-muscled, etc... So it was a miracle she'd been able to yank him back.

Delta noticed a girl's Gabite walk up to Eclipse's Beldum. "Hey, that's a nice Gabite you got there! I should like to know where you got it, but I'm going somewhere with Eclipse. Hey, surely you don't mind Luke and the girl comin' with, eh, Eclipse?" He then whispered, "Hey, this is a chance to finally make friends. I am NOT known for that at school, and I don't need to be known for it outside of school, either. She and Luke come or I stay, deal? Good." He didn't wait for Eclipse's response. "OK, everyone! Luke, girl I don't know, Eclipse has a 'surprise' for us today! Let's go find out what it is!" He and Scale started to cheer, waiting for the others' responses.

She was already overwhelmed with the situation. A few several strands of blonde-ish hair came undone from her ponytail and made their way over her face. Aspen went to take a step backwards, raising her hands as a way to politely let him down, but Kaiju bumped her forward. She stumbled forward slightly, cheeks red.
"I.."
She looked back at Kaiju, who looked at her with a "If-You-Don't-Accept-This-I'm-Going-To-Kill-You" look in his eyes. She huffed out a quiet sigh in defeat.
"Sure. Why not?" she mumbled, her voice smaller than she intended. This was off to a very rocky start..

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
As soon as Eclipse saw his Beldum being seen he returned it to his Pokéball. He was rather annoyed he couldn't go in private. However, his sunglasses and bandana helped cover any sign of emotion. He found the color of the girl which he saw humorous. He was really mad however when Delta said Eclipse was going to show Lucas and Asper something. "Hell nah. And don't say a single word about Beldum. Here's the deal, we didn't go anywhere, we didn't see anything, and we were going to do nothing. Don't try to figure anything out, it's as simple as that. Also, you should really not stalk people. It's sort of rude. If your Pokémon was the one stalking us and you followed him, you should've stopped him. It's as simple as putting your Gabite in a Pokéball. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm heading to class," he told them as he put his bike where it previously was and proceeded to re-enter PE. The thought of Team Nucleus was the least of his worries. He already had his Charmeleon, and that was all he needed.

Last edited:
The girl opened her mouth to interject, her brow furrowed, but no words came out, only an awkward sputter of words, as the oddly-dressed teen stalked away. This was particularly the exact reason she wasn't one for socializing. She looked down. How had she already managed to piss someone off when she hadn't even spoken any more than five sentences? Embarrassed, she shuffled backwards, her gaze askance.
"I, um. I should go." she muttered.

Cod Started getting up when he heard some crashing sounds.
"*sigh* what was that? FLARES!"
Flares returns to Cod whimpering.
Cod: "what was that sound?"
Flares walks away from Cod, wanting him to follow him. Cod started to follow, but was greeted by a trainer.
Cod: "AHHHHHHHH!"
*runs*
Cod reilizes you can't run from a trainer battle.
Cod: "WHAT STUPID SCIENCE IS THIS?!?!?"

Trinity leaned backwards with an over exaggerated sigh, it seemed like she had been on the bus forever. With one hand tightly gripping a pole and the other pressed on the wall behind her back, the girl had grown comfortable, yet she was still bored out of her mind. A sudden gasp from a nearby seat caused Trinity to look at the woman next to her, and the small brown Rodent which seemed to be sucking the electricity right form her phone. "Sorry." the girl blushed, and luckily the woman had no time to scold her for the bus came to a stop and Trinity dashed out with Jazz leaping onto her shoulders at the doorway. At last, she was in Memory Town.
Her parents had shipped her away after getting into trouble at her last school, it was really just a pokemon battle where the her opponent was simply too weak. With a grin she looked at the small Dedenne on her shoulder, "Let's go!" she pumped a fist into the air before watching Jazz leap to the floor so he could race beside her. After bursting through the doors, Trinity ran down one hall before pausing, "Guess, I'm getting ahead of myself." she chuckled as she picked up Jazz who protested slightly before crawling to her shoulder where he balanced perfectly- she really didn't know where she was going.

"Well, then, if Eclipse doesn't wanna be all open about things to the all of us Chosen's, I'm gonna just have to try to coax him into it. I'll be right back." Luke was really the only one left, as the girl from before had run off. Delta biked back to school and found Eclipse entering the gym. "I swear, Eclipse. All you care about is your self. It's as if you're actually tryna ruin your image. I'ma go make friends with that girl over there since apparently you and your SHINY BELDUM," He yelled at the top of his lungs, attracting some attention, which he liked, "can't handle some other Chosen's coming along with us to see your big 'surprise'. Well, that's you for ya, pal. You can enjoy that Beldum. What ever it was that you were gonna show me, forget it. Go show Lucas or some crap, but I'm gonna try to NOT put up with this bullsh!t. I'll see you around." With that, Delta biked off to the girl who Eclipse had evidently left a mark on. "Hey, sorry about Eclipse. He can be just so self-absorbed sometimes." Delta was more calm talking to this girl, and with her Gabite out, he really tried not to be scared. "Listen, whatever he wanted to show me, it's no big deal. Probably some radiation patch he found. Listen, why don't you just go back to the school and learn like all of us? I mean, being a stalker hasn't done you any good so far, right? So just come with me, we're gonna go to the school. Us Chosen's don't have a boss, even if the person tryna act like it is the second most powerful one I know. Just try not to tick him off anymore and I think you two will get along well." He started to make towards the school, hoping the girl would follow him. Well, that's attempt one at making a new friend, He thought to himself. Let's hope it works.

Aspen blinked at him for a moment, a look of possible surprise on her face. She certainly hadn't expected him to attempt to amend for his friend. Kaiju growled at him, and she swatted the Gabite in a scolding way, not even looking at the Pokemon.
"It's fine, really." she mumbled, the faintest breath of a chuckle in her voice. She pushed a strand of hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. "I shouldn't have been watching you guys like a creep, anyway." She seemed to think for a moment, before a jolt of realization made her jump slightly. "Oh! Sorry- The name's Aspen. And this-" she gestured with a warm smile to her Gabite, "-is Kaiju. He's a brat, I'm sure he'll warm up to this area soon enough."
At the mention of his name, Kaiju huffed angrily, his large feet shuffling.

Lucas was hurt by getting abandoned but noticed outside Delta the same boy from earlier talking to a girl, Lucas also stormed over.
"Hey Delta!" Said Lucas in his cocky expression, As he turned to the girl Lucas's mark on his neck started to glow again.
"Hmph, Whose your new friend?"
Lucas then went near Delta's ear and whispered, "Any news on Team Nucleus?"
And then turned back to the girl, "Hiya Mad'am the names Lucas i am a water type trainer well and... the cousin of Misty, Y'know the water gym leader from cerulean city anyway, And you are?"

As soon as Aspen noticed his birthmark subtly glow, a sharp pain stabbed through her head. She winced quietly, and she was unsure about whether or not he heard it, but she hoped not.
"I, uh- Aspen. Your average trainer, unimportant."
And it was at that moment that it became very apparent that she was uncomfortably nervous. Kaiju was quick to notice this and subtly growled at the second newcomer. She pressed a finger to her temple.
"So- you two are Chosen, or something, right? I, uh... I'm not. I don't think. I don't have any cool splotch or mark or anything, so I guess I'm just..."
Boring. Normal. Unoriginal. Unimportant. Not worthy of being near people like them.
"...the outcast, huh?"
She laughed microscopically, awkwardly fiddling with her hands. She glanced again at Delta curiously, observing his features again now that she was actually... allowed to?
Already she could tell that he would be the kind of person that her cousins would have admired, her sister would've crushed on, and she would've been afraid of had it not been for the fact that he was, indeed, not a total asshole (as 'popular' people tended to be). She then looked back to the newer guy, not wanting to stare (again) who looked... well, his expression was sort of hard to read. Annoyed, maybe, but at what? The boy with the Shiny Beldum, or maybe he was annoyed with her?
No, he couldn't be. She hadn't done anything.
But she'd sort of ruined the plan.
But he wasn't invited to follow to begin with! Surely that wasn't her fault.
Feeling a bit conflicted, she bit her lip to stop herself from saying something dumb, her face reddening just at the thought of being hated.
Ughhhhh.

Last edited:
"Yes, we are both chosen since birth."
Lucas said quite camly
"And yes indeed i do feel a bit annoyed at the trainer with the shiny beldum, Hmph."
Luke bit his lip has he finished, "Oh right yes let me tell you how i know you are worried about me."
Luke took a sigh and began.
"I am not really sure fully, but i think it's my birthmark which allows me and my partner Ocitillary to communicate through emotions i can also sense other peoples emotions and some pokemon too"
He said taking a keen look at her partner.
"It's strange because althougn my Octillary has psychic.. I am a Water Master not psychic."
He said accidentally slipping out his true role.

Trinity allowed Jazz to race across her shoulders before jumping onto the railing that was set upon the wall, the small creature ran down the railing before waiting for his trainer on the other side. Around the corner, voices could be heard. Trinity took in a breath before nodding and stepping out to the crowd, it was a rather odd bunch of kids- didn't look like much for trainers. She flinched slightly as Jazz climbed up her leg, his small claws always pricked her skin when he scaled her. The crowd in front of her seemed to all have a rather confused, or surprised expression; it made her wonder what they were talking about. The girl rocked on her heels for a moment before smiling, "Hi, my name's Trinity." she said with a confident grin.

Aspen was, very clearly, displeased about this. It didn't take a psychic to see that. She shivered involuntarily. The idea of someone knowing how she really felt, pretty much at all times? No, thank you. While this may have been unsettling to someone else, it particularly worried her. Aspen wasn't one to show her feelings all the time- in fact, she tried to hide them to the best of her abilities. And now this TOTALLY RANDOM KID that she JUST met pretty much told her that he could see through her.
"Oh-. That's... cool." she choked, attempting a smile that ended up looking like a grimace.

"Wait, did I just hear that Lucas can stalk peoples' minds without asking?" Delta stopped short. "Well, crap. Also, Aspen, you are a Chosen, because other Chosen's can see an aura around you, signifying it. Normally you just feel a larger amount of power flow from that certain person. Anyway, Lucas. WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS BEFORE?!?!?!?! THIS IS A GAME CHANGER! Think about the amount of Team Nucleus members we could look into, see their plans! I already know that the school's in danger, but now..." Delta was lost in thought. "Now, we can know up to a week ahead and be ready for them! Don't ya see? You gotta let this happen! As for you, Aspen, you are what you make yourself. Wanna be the outcast, fine. Issue is, I'm not gonna let you keep that for long. See, us Chosen's have to stick together. That means no creepy snooping around, understand? Anyway, I left Eclipse at school. I think he's in for a fun ride. Let's talk a bit more, get to 'know each other', I guess."

The girl put her hands up a bit, waving them to slow him down. Man, when this kid spoke, he went on a roll.
"Woah, woahwoahwoah. What. I'm not-? But I don't have that..? I just- ah." she stopped herself before she became a sickeningly stuttering mess, which she already was.
"And I don't want to be the outcast. It sucks, kinda, really. I really wasn't trying to 'snoop' around, sorry about that." But she remembered him saying something about getting back to class, so she looked down at her slightly pleated schedule.
"Yeah. Class. I have to get to.. Gym. You guys?" she asked curiously, starting to walk slowly towards the school, hoping they'd follow.

"Everyone has gym right now, except for the ten and eleven year olds. They're learning strategy. We should probably get to school soon, 'cause the graduation is happening any minute now." Delta started to run past Aspen when he saw smoke coming out of the school. "Guys, get to the school, quick! Team N is attacking the school!" He called Team Nucleus Team N to shorten it. He ran to the school to find Eclipse in the same spot he'd been left in, strangely. "Eclipse! Please, let's sort our differences aside later. The auditorium is under attack! The school's best trainers are in there, including the headmaster of both here and the College of Battling and Strategic Thinking! Let's go!" He ran faster than Forrest to the auditorium. "The little punk!" Someone yelled. "Get'em!" Suddenly a ton of Zigzagoons and Rattatas appeared in front of him. "Seriously?" He said. He wasn't in the mood.

Aspen was quick to sprint up beside him, Gabite huffing furiously.
"Gabite! Earthquake!" she snapped quickly. She seemed to change under the pressure of battle, seeping out of her awkward shell and changing entirely. She took a stance as Gabite roared dangerously and the ground trembled, sending the Zigzagoons and Rattatas into a worried flurry of panic as they scattered about. Some of the braver ones, however, managed to keep their balance, the puny creatures snapping and screeching violently. It was annoying.

"Octillary use ice beam and freeze this horde of pokemon!" Octillary let out a huge flying beam of ice towards the zigzagoons and rattatas, freezing them for awhile. "Okay Now use hydro pump to launch them away. "a huge blast of water smacked into the frozen Zigzagoons and rattatas and launched them outside.
"Okay is that the best they can do, Oh right yes you didn't let me finish talking about my power yes i can read minds. WAIT is that why they are after us chosen's for our powers?"
Lucas gasped and hid the rage within his soul.

The girl cringed, placing her hand to the bridge of her nose as a major headache came on.
"Okay, Lucas, a bit of advice: while we're surrounded by people who probably want us dead or something, maybe refrain from saying that you can read minds or that you're even a Chosen at all." She muttered tensely, her voice strained as though she were talking to a toddler.
She still couldn't wrap her mind around the fact that she was supposedly a 'Chosen', whatever that meant. Because some strange aura or whatever. She saw the auras, too, but she figured everyone did.
Nonsense, Delta probably just said that to be nice.
She wasn't special, and that was final. It was a lot easier to stick to the guidelines, to not be unique, to blend in with the crowd.
Also, it probably would've helped if she hadn't hesitated to think so much, because one thing rang out in the midst of her thoughts.
"Golem! Use tackle!"
And it certainly wasn't the voice of a student.
With a blur of grey and black, she felt something that felt like a bulldozer ram into her at full speed, knocking her to the ground and sending her rolling.
It was, to say the least, painful.
It essentially felt like someone threw a bunch of bricks as hard as they could at her side, and then pushing her into a ground of glass.
But no, there were no bricks and there was no glass.
Just a Golem and concrete.
She felt her skin scrape on the cement and bruises forming already on her left side, but she managed to get to her feet (with a tiny bit of difficulty) just in time to see Gabite giving the huge rock a beating. Which she appreciated, but they didn't have the time.
"Gabite! Forward!" she snapped, not waiting to see if he ran after her, because she knew he would, and turning tail to sprint towards the school.

Delta got to the auditorium and saw Aspen get beat up by a Golem. Her Gabite soon gave it a beating, but he wasn't sure if that was enough. The Golem got back up. "Scale! Leaf Blade! Full Power." Delta ended his statement with a voice of authority. Scale's blade became huge, and obliterated the Golem and the ground under it. Instantly, a ton of Zigzagoons and Rattatas were on him. "Slash them to hell!" Delta roared. Soon, the entire attack was over, and Team Nucleus vanished. The weren't the only ones. There was no sign of any students or teachers. "Crap. I think the students and teachers were taken by Team N. We gotta go after them." Delta ran home and got packing. He had more than enough money, but still packed clothing and other essentials, such as Pokeballs and Potions. "I'm read," Delta proclaimed when we got to school. "How 'bout you guys?"

Halt walked into the auditorium to see the place trashed. "Hey, what the heck happened here?" He asked the few people there. He heard Delta say something. "Ready for what? And where is everyone?" Shade climbed onto his head, and looked around. She got kinda scared, and jumped into Halt's arms. "Is everyone alright? If not, who would I prank?"

Aspen arrived shortly after, and she did not look her best. There were scrapes on her knees and elbows, a cut on her cheek, and when she took off her jacket to tie it around her waist (it was getting fairly hot to her), she revealed large bruises already forming, splotches of reddish purple and in the worst spots, blue. But she managed a grimace-like smile. She didn't seem concerned with it. Bruises healed. The trauma of witnessing the event? It didn't. It didn't particularly worry her as much as it could Delta, perhaps- he had friends here. So she put herself aside. She had money, Pokeballs, potions... Even a water bottle or two and some Band-Aids in her satchel, but it was slowing her down, because it also had her school stuff. So she opened it, and casually dumped the supplies on the ground, a mess of binders and notebooks and pencils. That made it plenty lighter.
"Yeah, I have some stuff. But is everyone alright?" she asked, a twinge of worry threading it's way through her voice.

Halt looked around. "Gaining from what I see around here, yes I am ready." He always carried around cash and other basic tools. Taking out his school stuff, he threw it onto the ground. "I doubt we need to bring this stuff along, where ever we are going." Zorua turned to the new voice. "Can I prank him?" "Not yet. We don't want to look evil." He said to his pokemon.

"A Zorua? Huh, musta gone through a lotta trouble to get it, I guess," Delta said, hearing a conversation. "Also, what's your name? I'm Delta. This is Scale, my Grovyle. Pleased to meet ya." Delta then announced, "Let's hold off on introductions until we get outside. I made a mistake saying my name. This place is crawling with Team Nucleus cameras and spies." Delta proceeded to run outside and wait for his fellow Chosen's. They get less obvious each generation, He thought. This one doesn't even have an identifying mark to show it, but he does have more power flowing through him than others. Delta decided to wait.

Halt walked on out. "Names Halt, and Shade's my partner. And if you are looking for a mark, it's covered. Shade.?" He asked his partner. "Alright, ugh." Zorua removed the illusion across his face, showing a symbol that mimics a blackhole. It covered most of his head. "Do you see why I cover it?" He asked. "Also, that's good Shade."

"Yeah, I guess. Wouldn't want anyone to think racist things about you, and you wouldn't want a black hole covering your face, either." Delta got up. "We're gonna have to get going soon. We don't wanna spend more time in this town then we gotta." Delta got on his bike and pedaled off, Scale in close pursuit. "I'll see ya in the next village!" Delta yelled over his shoulder, hoping Halt would hear him.