• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

"Uh," Pikachu began, looking down both of the paths leading out of the room, "you take that one, and I'll try this one. Sound good?" he replied, pointing to the corresponding paths. Slowly, he walked over to his pathway, which turned sharply to the left not too far down, and looked back to Destiny, waiting for her response.

Bolts quickly grabbed a mission without seeing what it was and headed toward Mt. Bristle because he took a quick glance at the location. "Alright alright, let's see what items do I have now?" He said when he got to the ninth floor. "An apple...green gummy... a couple of Geo Pebbles... and two escape orbs." Suddenly a Ryhorn charged at him from the darkness but his electrical induced self was able to move out of the way just in time. He hurriedly checked the mission to see that he was up against an outlaw... one that was much stronger AND super effective. "Oh no! I can't handle this!" He threw a Geo Pebble at the angry Ryhorn and it disappeared. "Uh, what?" Bolts checked is bag. "OH NO THAT WAS AN ESCAPE ORB HES BACK AT THE GUILD!" Shinx used the second escape orb and teleported back to the guild with an angry outlaw standing in front of him. "UHM! If anyone would like to help I may have made I bit of a MISTAKE!" The Ryhorn charged him and Bolts jumped on. He held on as best he could waiting for help as the Pokémon bucked and bounced trying to get him off.

Songflake wore her favourite pink pecha scarf and went to the guild to make a team.While on the way,she saw a Shinx fighting off a Ryhorn.She couldn't leave the Shinx to do it alone since the Shinx had a type disadvantage.The female Eevee thought quickly and remembered she had just brought a few blast seeds and threw one at the Ryhorn and went beside the Shinx,"Are you Okay!?",she asked worriedly.

Geico decided to follow Ty.When he entered however,he heard a blast inside one of the rooms.He followed the noise and found Bolts and Songflake.

'You guys?!Geico asked them 'What happened here? I heard an explosion coming from this direction.'

Destiny looked at the Pikachu "I'll be fine you go on"She replied with a close-eyed grin and proceeded to walk on her path which lead to another room with a Shellos it seem agitated even if it had a smile on it's face and it charged at Destiny without hesitation but it quickly loss and ran away with just one Slam "That was anti-climatic"Destiny said to herself picking up some Poké and a Pecha Berry before heading into the next room

Pikachu nodded, a small smile creeping onto his face as he ran down the pathway he had chosen for himself, not afraid of any weak Water-types he came across on the way. Of course, he quickly bumped into a Corsola as soon as he turned the corner, but one Thunderbolt and at Quick Attack later, it was gone. Picking up the money it had dropped, he headed into the next room, which was much bigger than the first one. Pikachu noticed at least three enemy Pokemon sleeping in different places throughout the room, so he made sure he snuck around them as he collected the items, which were also scattered around, and headed down the path on its opposite side.

"Yay more Geo pebbles."Destiny said sarcastically after going into her 2nd room which was full of Geo pebbles no enemies just geo pebbles she didn't bother to pick them up as she already had a surplus of them going into her third room west of the second one which was empty and a Dead end she went back the Pebble room and went north and saw a Tentacool and a sleeping Gastrodon Destiny quickly took out the Tentacool and snuck around the Gastrodon after Picking the Apple which the Tentacool had dropped "This is one Big Floor"Destiny once again talking to herself while collecting Poké she also spotted a Sleep seed but she already had 3 of those in her Wonder Bag She ate an apple before proceeding to thw next room hoping to find the Exit

Ty saw what was going on, but a pokemon helped before he could. He raced over. "Dude, you okay?" Ty said helping Bolt up. "I'm Ty, a new recruit." Ty stepped back, giving the Shinx some room.

Bolts looked at everyone "Y-yes I'm fine... sorry for causing a problem, I-I'll be more careful next time." Good job, you embarrassed yourself. He thought to himself. He felt uncomfortable sitting there because of all the attention and quickly ran back into the guild to hide in his room.

Songflake saw Bolt running away and called for him,"W-WAIT!!WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH THE RYHORN!?",She crouched down,while shivering.She had never faced an outlaw so she didn't know what to do,"H-hi?",She said not knowing what to do,The Ryhorn roared and Songflake squeaked and ran away with the Ryhorn chasing her around the guild."HELP!!!"

Geico saw Rhyhorn chasing Songflake and chased after them.
'Hey!Stop moving!'Geico said while running after them.'This is just going to create more chaos! STOP!'

Last edited:
(Its Songflake not Snowflake)
"AAHHH!!",She tripped and fell on her face and saw Geico."How do i stop moving if that Rhyhorn if chasing me!?"She said pointing at the Rhyhorn behind her.

Bolts ran back, he just had to pick something up to help him..."Hey! Ryhorn! Look what I've got!" He held up a special TM that contained double kick (Yes Shinx can learn this move as an egg move but whatever) he used the Disk and learned a new move in place of Tackle. Then Bolts charged the Pokémon like it had done to him and used his new move which was super effective. The Ryhorn rammed into Bolts, leaving him with 4 HP. "Now geuss what else I picked up?" He swallowed a blast seed and burnt the Ryhorn which then fainted. Bolts smirked, maybe I'm not as weak as I thought...not strong...but not weak either. Bolts looked for the Pokémon that helped him earlier and apologized,"I'm sorry for abandoning you all like that...I just needed to grab a TM I've been saving for emergencies, I would never actually leave anyone behind."

Last edited:
'It's fine.'Geico said to Bolts.'You handled that situation better than I could.'
Geico gave him a smile to show him that he's not mad at him.
'Plus,I know that you wouldn't leave a teammate behind,'He said to Bolts.

Crescent awoke to what sounded like thrashing in another room. She slowly brought her head up, shaking it to try and help wake up. *What time is it?* She asked herself mentally, looking up to the clock. "Oh no..." She muttered. "I woke up late!" She sighed to herself. Then, she remembered the thrashing. She proceeded out, only to see a Rhyhorn knocked out on the floor. "Uh, guys?" She asked, looking around the Rhyhorn to the other Pokemon. "What happened here?"

Songflake looked at the Shinx while sighing,"Phew,Thought that my first day being an explorer being a disaster...",She got up and greeted herself,"I'm Songflake,but you can just call me Flake.What's your name?"

Shinx looked at the Absol, "I may have made a mistake..." then he introduced himself to SongFlake as well, "My name is Bolts. Because...my parents have no imagination and I'm an electric type, nice to meet you."

She smiled at Bolts,"So,Are you an Explorer?Do you have a team?Can i join your team!?",She said not noticing she was asking too many questions,"Umm,Sorry...I got too excited of becoming an explorer"

"It's alright! I myself haven't done much exploring either so I'm still a bit new to everything as well." He smiled back, "I'm a rookie explorer, I do not have a team, and we could form a team if you want. As someone who's been here for a minimal amount of time longer then you I'll try to teach what I know about."

"REALLY!?",She quickly closed her and noticed she accidently screamed,"S-sorry,Got too excited and all,and Yeah!Let's form a team!",She said and pulled her Bag,"I already have a bag and i also got ready some basic stuffs like Oran Berries,Reviver Seeds,Blast Seeds,Max Elixers and Escape Orbs",She putted her bag away after that.

Bolts chuckled, "There's more to forming a team then just saying 'Yeah lets form a team' you know. We got to go form one by talking to Wigglytuff and Chatot."

Songflake nodded and followed the Shinx into a room,'This must be where Chatot and Wigglytuff are',She thought to herself and entered the room with Bolts.

"Hello? Wigglytuff? We would like to form a team." Suddenly the lights came on, "YOOM-TA!" Bolts jumped, "Oh, there you are, you scared me." "Oh no I'm sorry friend...so you want to form a team? Great! What will your teams name be?"
Shinx looked at SongFlake, "What do you think?"
(OOC: I gtg rn)

She looked at Bolts and thought about it,"Hmmm,How about...Team Harmony?",She looked at Bolt and waited for his responds to make sure he accepts it as well.

Geico looked at Bolts and Songflake walking away.He decided to leave them alone to as they form their team.Suddenly,he remembered something important.
'Oh yeah,I don't have a team myself.'He though to himself.'Maybe i'll look for a partner,'He then remembered the Piplup from before.'Maybe he would be interested,Never hurts to try'
After that,Geico searched the base for Ty.

Ty turned to Gieco. "Hey, you're that Treecko from before! Do you have a... Team? do you... wanna be in one?" Ty asked him. 'aw. dangit Ty... you screwed up... he'll never accept it...' Ty thought to himself. Ty felt his neck. "Dangit, my pecha scarf's gone again..." Ty whispered to himself.

Ty's attention snapped to Gieco. He was suprised he said yes. "So.. uh.. what's the name gonna be? I'd like to figure that out right now. I was thinking Team Alpha... what about you?" Ty asked, feeling his neck again. He started looking around where they were standing hoping he would see his Pecha Scarf. 'Hopefully someone doesn't steal it.. it has my name on it...' Ty thought as he looked around

'Hmm..'Geico said while tapping his legs.'I think that would do.Yeah,I think that name sounds cool.'After that he fist pumped in the air and yelled 'TEAM ALPHA!'He then,realize he was a little loud.'Whoops,Sorry!'

Ty didn't notice Gieco yell. In fact, he had turned away from him at this point. He was determined to find his Pecha Scarf. "Sorry dude, i... lost something... a Pecha scarf." Ty said to Gieco.

Crescent walked up to the Treecko and the Piplup. "You're your Pecha Scarf?" She asked, looking at the Piplup. "If you'd like, I can help you look for it." She offered.

"Yeah... My dad gave it to me. he was an explorer." Ty said to Gieco. A new pokemon walked up. "Oh.. uh, sure! It's in the guild some where... i remember having it on when i entered..." Ty said to them. he started looking around.

Crescent broke off from them, looking around the guild. *From the trouble that apparently happened with the Rhyhorn, it's likely that he lost it during that incident.* She thought to herself. As she looked around, she saw a piece of wood from one of the tables on the floor, seemingly propped up a bit. Crescent moved over, and used her horn to move the wooden plank, seeing what seemed to be a Pecha scarf. Turning, she called to the Piplup. "Is this your scarf?"

Ty grabbed the scarf and said "Yeah, it is. Thanks!" Ty said to her. "Come on Gieco. We need to go sign up a team." Ty said as he was walking off.

Crescent nodded, smiling, and moved her horn, dropping the piece of wood. She then moved over to the board. "C-Class jobs...., C-Jobs..." she muttered to herself. Unfortunately, she had yet to have a partner. So, until that changed, she was on her own.

"Gieco. Come on. Let's go sign up as a team!" Ty said walking towards Wigglytuff's room. Ty was jumpy to start a team. He was really excited.

Where were those stairs? Pikachu could've sworn this was his fifth room, and not only had he not found the stairs leading up to the next floor, but Destiny was nowhere to be seen, either! This floor couldn't possibly be this big, could it?

Wandering into another room, he let out a sigh of relief when the stairs came into view. "Haha!" He couldn't help but laugh happily as he walked over, looking around for any sign of his Eevee partner. Again, she was not found, so he resorted to the next best thing. Cupping his paws around his mouth, Pikachu yelled loudly through the Beach Cave dungeon, "Destiny! Where'd you go? I found the stairs! C'mon!" He stayed put, not a step away from the stairs, as he waited for a response.