• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Mono Type Team Adventure!

If you would like to join this roleplay here is my discussion about it:
http://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-monotype-roleplay.14148/ (Open - Pokemon Monotype Roleplay!)
This are the People who May Post
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Terrien had heard many times that Rockteki was a beautiful Region. Home to many Pokemon from a variety of Regions. Terrien already had been traveling on a Cruise Ship from the Sinnoh region to Get to the Island. It was Day Five on the Cruise Ship, The S.S. Ninetales to get there. And someone, or something was getting rather impatient. That Thing was Terrien's First Pokemon Garnet. Now Garnet was a Pokemon Full of energy and life so being at the same place for a long time did not suit her. She was running around the Boat Knocking over Lounge Chairs, People, Other Pokemon and One of the Workers was currently yelling at poor Terrien. He Calmed down Garnet, Put His Pokemon back in their Pokeballs. And spent the rest of the morning apologizing to Angry People and Picking and Cleaning up the Deck. After he finally sat down in a Lounge Chair He heard the Captain Say on the Loudspeaker "Attention Passengers. We have finally arrived to Rockteki Island. Please get your stuff and report to the front of the ship so you may quickly and effencintly get of the Ship. We hope you enjoyed your stay on the S.S. Ninetales." Terrien was very Happy. He finally got to see the region he had be wanting to see for so long.

Terrien finally got of the ship after a crowd of people kept pushing him to the back of the line till he was the last passenger of the ship. When he got to the island he took a deep breath and looked around him. The Island was much more beautiful than any picture could show. Flowers were everywhere and you couldn't look anywhere and find no Pokemon. "This must be a great island if it looks like this." Terrien knew he had to get to the Professor's Lab to receive a Pokedex. After a whole lot of walking and asking natives for directions he finally made it to Terracotta Town, A Small Town with a few houses and Also the Professor Lived Here. Terrien found the Professor's Lab and Went inside. The Place was very messy and Had Lots if papers everywhere. The Lab was filled with busy assistants and A Guy behind a Desk doing Paperwork. He was about in his later 30's had a Stubble, Long Brown Hair, and Large, Brown Eyes. "Oh Hello. You must be a trainer. Sorry for the Mess, We just moved into this building. Anyway, I am Professor John Maple. Or you can Just call Me Mr Maple. Anyway I am assuming you are here to receive a Pokemon and Pokedex?" The Professor Smiled. "Nope Just a Pokedex. I already have Three Pokemon." "Well that makes it easier n my part, Here is your Rockteki Region Pokedex." He explained some stuff about it and sent Terrien on his way. "One more thing, look out for Team Shadow. They are a group of thugs who steal Pokemon." The Professor Looked sad for a second then smiled. "Also the First Gem is in Shale City and The leader is Juni, A Tough Bug type Leader. Just a Warning." Terrien thanked the Professor then went to a hotel called the Terracotta Hotel for the Night. He put his bags down and went to the First floor to find lots of trainers talking. Maybe Terrien could find a friend out of all these trainers....

Evenir leaned on the rail of the small ship, watching her Dragalge, Swamp, swim merrily along side them, looking very much like a quickly moving clump of kelp. Held in her arms was a gift from a breeder friend back in the Kalos region, a strangely colored Gible she had called Chomper, for his large mouth and seemingly endless appetite. The young ground type seemed fascinated with the water below, but too afraid to get close to it. At her feet, Echo the Deino was chewing on a berry, carefully keeping it out of view of Chomper, who had many times before stolen food right from under her nose.

The ride was rather uneventful, the worst just being the trainer keeping her energetic pokemon out of the way of the bustling sailors. Echo did her best to keep Chomper from getting in trouble, but the antics of the two tended to get them underfoot. Swamp eventually grew tired and retreated to his ball, and as they approached land, she decided to retract Echo as well, feeling it was best not to walk around with too many pokemon out. Scooping up the little land shark, she carried it with her off the ship as she pulled out a map with her free hand. It wasn't anything great, but it gave her directions to the lab, where she had been invited to come and receive a regional pokedex.

The island was gorgeous, and she dared let Chomper down so he could run around and enjoy the flowers. Luckily the lab wasn't far, and as she walked up, she decided to retract the pokemon, not wanting it to break anything. Inside was bustling, with scientists and papers everywhere, and amidst all of this was a man sitting behind a desk. After receiving her pokedex from him, she retreated down stairs and decided to wait for other trainers to arrive, pulling out Echo when she was certain that the calmer pokemon couldn't get into too much trouble.

Chanse awoke from his long slumber upon the cruise. The ship was large and could fit a lot of people and pokemon. Speaking of pokemon Chanse always kept his pokemon out of its pokeball as much as he could. He felt that pokemon have as much freedom as humans do. Although Jafar was a Metang, he and Chanse still have a great bond.

Chanse tapped Jafar on his arm and stepped out the cabin. The fresh ocean breeze gently pressed against Chanse's face. He walked to the front of the ship and saw land. He decided to just stay put until they docked.

The bridge to land was finally set. Chanse stepped off and Jafar just levitated above ground. The island was amazing. You could tell that pokemon were abundant
with just one glance of the scenery.

The speaker told all of the trainers to meet the professor for supplies.
Jafar sent the telepathic message to Chanse.
"I know I just want to enjoy the scenery for a while," Chanse replied.

They finally began their walk to the professor's lab in Terracotta Town. It only took a couple of minutes for them to find the town thanks to the friendly people on the trail.
After a couple of minutes of searching, Chanse and Jafar finally found the lab. Chanse asked Jafar," Can you handle yourself in the lab? You know they have alot of things going on in there, it could overwhelm you."
I think I should rest for a little bit now that I think about it. Take me out when you think is fit. Jafar said
"Alright then." Chanse pulled out his pokeball and pressed the button. A red flash appeared and consumed the Metang.
The red faded and Jafar was in his pokeball.

Chanse walked into the lab and looked around. He talked to the professor and obtained his Pokedex. He decided to go downstairs to rest with Jafar for a minute. He took his time going down the stairs, step by step. When he reached the bottom he grabbed Jafar's pokeball and let him out. "Okay Jafar, we're gonna stay here and rest for a bit. Are you okay with that?"
Yeah just don't leave me alone, I hate strangers. Jafar replied.

Just as Jafar finished Chanse noticed another trainer. It seemed to be a girl and a pokemon he has never seen before. Chanse decided to put his Pokedex to use and pointed the camera at the strange pokemon. He read the screen and saI'd, "A Deino eh? Let's check it's typing." Chanse flipped the screen, "Dragon and.... DARK!"
Chanse cupped his hands over his face. He put on a nervous grin and turned around, facing Jafar.
"Are you sure you don't want to stay in your pokeball? That pokemon could hurt you really bad," Chanse whispered.
I'm sure it doesn't want to hurt me. Why don't you talk to the lady sitting down? She could help us find a place to sleep.
"Fine, just don't tell me I didn't warn you!"
Chanse turned back around toward the young lady. He mustered up a few words," Hi, my name is Chanse and this is Jafar, my best friend. Our goal is to take on this new region. I hope it's not too much too ask but do you know where we could stay for the night?"

Evenir was petting the head of Echo, who had to front feet up on her legs to get closer to her to her trainer's hand. She watched the other trainer walk in and release his pokemon, a large steel thing. Reaching a hand into her messenger bag, she pulled out her new pokedex and quickly scanned the strange pokemon. Metang, steal and psychic type. She vaguely recalled a bit about it, seeing as there was talk in her region about its evolution, Metagross, having the potential to mega-evolve if you could find the right stone and had the potential. Echo, feeling a bit ignored now, dropped back to all fours and gave a snort. She turned to face the new pokemon, sniffing a bit as she couldn't actually see it.

When the trainer introduced himself, Evenir smiled. "I'm Evenir, or Eve if you'd like. Honestly I haven't been here long at all myself, although I did pick up this map of Terracotta town and the route to the port before I came." She pulled out the piece of paper and opened it up for them both to see. "It looks like there's a pokemon center here... This might be some kind of hotel?"

As she spoke, Echo trotted up to the Metang, bumping into it and looking up at it with a half open mouth, as if confused and curious as to this new pokemon. "Dein?" she growled inquisitively.

Crystal swung her legs gently over the waters, watching as the tips of her bare toes just barely made a dip in the gentle waves. While Crystal loved the ocean, she knew she would have to go soon. Her mother would be cross if she didn't get to the Pokemon lab in time after all.

As Crystal stood up and pulled her shoes and socks back on, her graceful best friend padded up to her on almost booted paws.

"Glace," Socks purred, turning her head in the direction of the road. Crystal sighed, and nodded. The Glaceon turned and padded off towards the roads edge, and paused until Crystal caught up. Crystal made a few quick movements with her hands, signing 'thank you' to the ice Pokemon. The pair walked side by side towards the Pokemon lab.

Crystal was furious to find that the pokedex had voice control settings on automatically, and that she couldn't even access the settings without speaking. The harsh glare of her nostrils as she smacked the thing a few times made Socks' ear tail twitch. This is unfair, so utterly unfair, Crystal thought miserably. She shoved the pokedex quite harshly into her purse, and forced herself to walk briskly towards the nearest hotel.

Socks was having to run to keep up with her trainer's long strides, much to her displeasure.

"Thank you Eveni-Eve. It really helps." Chanse looked at the map and saw the pokemon center.
Chanse what do I do? It asked me something!
"
Jafar why don't you talk to it? You could become friends with it l."
"Met Metang," Jafar replied.
It said it's name is Echo and it is a female. Jafar stated.

Chanse and Jafar decided to go to the pokemon center on the map. It was fairly close so the trip was short. They entered the building and asked for a room. The nurse gave him a key and pointed towards the stairs.
"Thanks for the room," Chanse thanked the nurse.
He started upstairs. His legs were beginning to feel weak by the time they got to their floor. He found the key and unlocked the door. The air conditioning hit Chanse on the face as he entered the average sized room.
"It's not huge but it does its job, huh," Chanse said.
Yeah it seems like a nice place to rest for tonight. Jafar peeked out the blinds. Umm, it's only the afternoon... maybe we should go into the lobby and talk to the new trainers. They might know where to get some suppliesfor our journey.
Chanse thought for a moment. "Eh, why not. We could just watch the news until a trainer comes by."
Jafar and Chanse made their way back to the lobby. They found the two closest chairs and each sat in one.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Mark was one of the first off of the cruise ship. He laughed as he saw many innocent people rushing to find out where to find their first pokemon. They'll never learn. He thought. He sent his Hydreigon out to fly across the area to find the gym, which he had heard about. Then, he went to his PC in the pokemon centre. Do I really want to do this? He asked himself, pressing a button which released his other two pokemon. I guess so. He thought. Now, his only pokemon with him was his beloved Hydreigon, who was one of his starter pokemon as well.