• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Kalos Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Anyone can join at anytime no need to ask!)
How to make your name:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory: (Optional)
Goal:
-----------------------------------
Plot: In Kalos, Team Flare's leader Lysander has made a machine that turns nice Pokémon to shadow Pokemon. They then will capture them and use them to create the whole Pokémon world to shadow and chaos and will do anything to people and that stand in their way. But three trainers are setting out on their journey today and with the help of their friends and their Pokémon they will stop Lysander and Team Flare for good! They will be our only hope....
--------------------------------------------

Name: Crash Green
Appearance: Has pale skin with black and white spiky hair. Has black eyes with a green T-shirt that has a Pokeball on it. Also wears blue shorts and red and black sneakers.
Personality: Not much of a talker but when needs to he does. Nice to new people and only catches Pokémon that want to be on his team.
Backstory: He lives in Luminoise city and his big brother is a Team flare grunt and wants to have him be on the good side. His mom and dad work at a market and doesn't really earn much money but still has a apartment.
Goal: To be the Pokémon Champion!

Name: Harry
Appearance: Ruffled brown hair, green eyes, Bug-catcher's cap, net in hand, t-shirt with a Pinsir on it, camouflage cargo shorts, and sandals.
Personality: More of a giver than a taker. He is very sweet and considerate, but he can get out of hand when he gets excited!
Backstory: As the son of the first ever Bug-type Gym Leader, Bugsy, he strives for greatness. Bugsy became an alcoholic when Harry was 7 on account of the constant praise and pressure from the media for handling Bug-types so well, so Harry was forced to move to Kalos where is father had moved when Harry was young. Harry was very excited to meet Viola, Kalos' very own Bug-type Gym Leader! He has lived in Santalune City for the last four years awaiting his first Pokémon from the famous Professor Sycamore himself.
Goal: To stand up for all the Bug-catchers out there and show everyone the power within Bug-types, and maybe, just maybe, see his mother again...

Crash would wake up in his bed. He thought it was a normal boring day...
Then he remembered he was getting his first Pokemon today!
He put on his clothes and ran out the door. His mom and dad were already working.
He ran to Professor Sycamore's lab and burst through the doors.
"Yes first pick!" He yelled since no one else was here.
"You have to wait for the others Crash.." Said Professor Sycamore.
"Oh come on!" He yelled in frustration.

Harry woke up to the sound of his father's Chesnaught snoring in the room next to him. Over the years, the snoring had less and less of an affect on Harry, but this morning was different. Harry's heart had been racing all night because today he was going to meet his first Pokémon. Harry desperately wanted a Bug-type from the Professor, but he wasn't sure if he could be that picky. He turned to face his clock why was lying face down on the floor of the bedroom.
"I guess I was a little restless in my sleep..." Harry thought to himself.
Harry jumped out of bed and nearly fell on his way to his dresser. He picked out his favorite clothes and headed out his bedroom door. Harry's father knew how important today was for his son, so he had Harry's breakfast all ready by the time Harry got downstairs so that Harry could be out of the house early. Harry wolfed down his bacon and Fletchling eggs and started for the door.
"Wait a minute, Harry!" his father called, "I just want you to know that you and I may not see each other for quite some time. Going on an adventure is a serious undertaking. Are you sure that this is what you want to do?"
"I'm sure of it!" Harry replied, "I'm doing this for Bugsy after all."
"Good luck then," his father said.
Harry said goodbye to his father and left the house. He got on his bike and rode towards Route 4. On his way out of the town, he glanced over toward the Pokémon Gym.
"I'll be back for you some day," he said.
Route 4 was a straight shot to the gate of Lumiose City, which is where Professor Sycamore's lab is located. He zipped past the trainers on the path. They didn't ask him for a battle because they knew he didn't have his own Pokémon yet. As he entered the Lumiose gate, the guard asked him where he was going without any Pokémon. Harry replied that he was in fact about to receive his first Pokémon. The guard handed him a potion and bid him good luck. Lumiose City was the biggest city in the region, but that didn't frighten Harry because Harry often delivered the paper for people in Lumiose. Professor Sycamore's lab was in sight as Harry turned left. The adrenaline kicked in as Harry nearly flew clean past the lab. He stopped and looked up the stairs. There was another boy there speaking with the world-renowned Professor Sycamore.

Crash would look back and see another boy that was younger than him.
"Hello there.." He said to the kid behind him. "I'm Crash.." He said to him.
"There one of them." Professor Sycamore whispered in my ear.
"One left to wait for..." Crash said quietly.

"Hi there! Gee golly, I didn't even consider the fact that there would be other trainers here!" Harry said with overwhelming excitement. "My name's Harry. Nice to meetchya! I can't wait to meet my first Pokémon."
"I'm sure you can barely hold in your excitement, but as I was just telling Crash here, we need to wait for at least one more trainer to show up," Professor Sycamore replied. "While we're waiting, might I inquire as to what your favorite type of Pokémon is, Harry?"
"The Bug-type, sir!" Harry replied.
Professor Sycamore turned to Crash and said: "What about you, Crash? What's your favorite typing?"

"Umm....I don't know....I think....I like normal and dark types..." He said.
"Oh and Harry there is three trainers coming and getting their starter today...." He would say. "But since the two of us are here that means one more trainer is coming.." He would inquire.
"Normal and Dark huh?" Professor Sycamore asked. "Is it because that you have black and white hair??" He would wonder.
"Sure you can put it that way.." Crash replied.

"Why do you ask, Professor?" Harry asked.
"Well, Harry, I have picked one Pokémon of each type for you three to choose from. Since you like Bug-type Pokémon, Harry, you will most likely pick my rare, Bug-type Pokémon that I have waiting inside!" Professor Sycamore replied. "Crash will also be able to pick between my Dark-type option and Normal-type option. If either of you choose not to pick your favorite type, feel free to do so."

Name: Jag/Jagged
Appearance: Tall male, likes blue and black, hinting at his black shit and blue shoes and black hat. Black hair, hazel eyes tan-ish skin.
Personality: Laid back, somewhat, has few friends, people see him as a jerk but he's only mean when needed and is protective of his loved ones.
Backstory: since his mother's death when he was 8 Jag has been very protective and suspicious of everyone he meets. His father let him go kn his own journey hoping he could complete it unlike him. He's on this journey to help build up his strength, courage, and his other weaknesses.

Jag woke up this morning with eevee luckily his face. *chuckle* "I'm up eevee, I'm up." *yawn* "Dad!" He yelled from up stairs "what is it son?" He yelled back " today's the day I leave!" "Really so soon! *sigh* Can you at least eat breakfast first?" "Sorry dad" he said as he came down the stairs alreasy changed, " I'm already late for the prof. The other 2 trainers must be wondering, where is that loser?" "Well if you're leavin so soon at least take this." *gives him 15 pokeballs, 5 potions, and a satchel* " thanks dad. Bye"

Jag walked towards the professors lab hoping for a dark type and as he got there he saw two boys, both looking younger than him. As he walked into the lab he said hi, " sup guys, I'm Jag, you are?"

"My name is Harry!" Harry said gleefully, as he knew he could finally receive his first Pokémon now that the last trainer had arrived. "Pleased to meet ya!"

"My name is Harry!" Harry said gleefully, as he knew he could finally receive his first Pokémon now that the last trainer had arrived. "Pleased to meet ya!"
"Why hello there Harry, you're mighty excited aren't you. Do you know what kind of pokemon that professor has by any chance?" Jag tried to stay calm while thinking about the possibilities of which pokemon he would receive, a carvanah, an absol, or maybe even a zorua!

"It's a mystery to me, Jag, but that just adds to the excitement! All we know is that there is one rare Pokémon for each type. I'm pretty positive that I'm gonna pick the Bug-type."

Name: Rosa Demigog
Appearance: Shorty, with a stocky muscular build. She has a fully shaved head, which she covers with a Unova team football cap. She has a cute pixie like face with large violet eyes. She wears large knee high boots, short shorts, and a purple hoodie.
Personality: She is very loud and arrogant, always yelling a boasting a proud cocky smile. She does this to mask her whirlwind of emotions she actually feels inside, and to hide her anxiety. She will always put herself before others, but can be swayed to like people easily.
Backstory: (Optional) She used to live in Unova, her father had idolized Roxie and was a groupie, after her father realized he couldn't make a living as a groupie and support a daughter, he packed up and moved with Rosa to Kalos and opened the Pokemon Amie Cafe.
Goal: To start her own evil team, a team who will take over all the regions and she can become queen.

Suddenly Rosa threw open the door, "You guys better not get pokemon without me!" She runs over to the groups and skids to the halt. She holds out her hand "Nice to meet ya, the names Rosa, but I probably don't have to tell you that, you must recognize me as the person who climbed the Lumiose Tower!"

"Hello there I'm Crash.." He would reply to Jag and Rosa.
"And now we can choose our first pokemon!" He would say excitedly.
"Alright lets see what Pokémon you kids will choose as your partner.." Professor Sycamore said.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! I already know which one I'm choosing!" She quickly grabs the Pokeball labeled Poison type
"Poison type is the best!" She holds onto the ball tightly acting like shes throwing it and yelling battle comands

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! I already know which one I'm choosing!" She quickly grabs the Pokeball labeled Poison type
"Poison type is the best!" She holds onto the ball tightly acting like shes throwing it and yelling battle comands
"Huh?!" Jag says as Rosa grabs the poison type rather quickly, "We can just grab em'?!" He says as he grabs the pokeball labeled dark type. "This is gonna be good "he says as he ggrasps his future best friend.

"I will choose next!" Crash exclaimed and grabbed the Pokeball labeled Dark-Type and threw it out.
"Umbreon!" Umbreon yelled. "Whoa I got a Umbreon!" He exclaimed.
"I will nickname you....Dark..if that's alright.." He would tell the Umbreon. "Umbre!" Umbreon agreed.
"Cool!" Crash yelled.

Last edited:
She tosses her ball and a large Zubat pops out, its wing span about the size of her body
"Holy cow, its huge!" She says as the Pokemon begins to blindly bite at her hand
"I like him, I'm gonna call him Andre, like the giant!"

She tosses her ball and a large Zubat pops out, its wing span about the size of her body
"Holy cow, its huge!" She says as the Pokemon begins to blindly bite at her hand
"I like him, I'm gonna call him Andre, like the giant!"
Considering the dark type was already taken Jag moved on to the the ball labeled psychic, " eh I guess." He throws the ball yelling go and he sees a Ralts pop out. "Woah! Sweet" he says as he hugs the Ralts. "What do you want to be named buddy?" The Ralts sneezes, " Spoofy!. You are now Spoofy!" The Ralts replies excitedly with a "Ralts!" "Sweet" Jag says once more.

She smirks "I wonder what the bug trainers gonna pick?" she says sarcastically, "Hopefully he'll get a duel poison/bug type, then'll maybe it'll be somewhat decent."

She smirks "I wonder what the bug trainers gonna pick?" she says sarcastically, "Hopefully he'll get a duel poison/bug type, then'll maybe it'll be somewhat decent."
"Hey ms. Poison how about a battle" Jag says to Rosa excitedly, "it'll be great practice for both us and our pokemon. What do ya say, or are you afraid?" He asks mockingly.

She replies to Crash "Whats with me and poison type pokemon is that Poison type is the freaking best, they're awesome."
She then turns around "A battle, sounds good to me, just try not to cry when I kick your butt." She flexes and smiles,
"Lets go Andre!" Adre replies with a loud ear splitting screech "Sounds good to me, lets battle!"

She replies to Crash "Whats with me and poison type pokemon is that Poison type is the freaking best, they're awesome."
She then turns around "A battle, sounds good to me, just try not to cry when I kick your butt." She flexes and smiles,
"Lets go Andre!" Adre replies with a loud ear splitting screech "Sounds good to me, lets battle!"
"Alright then! Ladies first" he says as he and Spoofy prepare for their first battle. "Let's do this Spoofy." He whispers to Spoofy.

"Andre, use SUPERSONIC WITH ALL YOU GOT!" she yell, pointing at the opposing Ralts "Take 'em out"
Andre lets out a loud screech causing the Ralts to start to teeter around, confused.
"Good job Andre, you da bomb!"

"Hm the tables are already turning" Jag thinks to himself, "Ralts let's fight fire with fire! Confusion!" Jag yells as he points at the Zubat, " Confusion is a move with 100% accuracy so good luck with that damage considering Zubat is a poison type after all." Jag says

The Zubat takes the hit, instantly crumpling in on itself landing on the floor and cowering under its wings
"Come on Andre, you can do it just get up!" She says trying to pry his wings apart "Stop being scared and use absorb!"
The Pokemon looks up and starts to fly again, showing a lot of damage, he shoots out green waves and instantly heals, most of his weakness dissolving.

The Zubat takes the hit, instantly crumpling in on itself landing on the floor and cowering under its wings
"Come on Andre, you can do it just get up!" She says trying to pry his wings apart "Stop being scared and use absorb!"
The Pokemon looks up and starts to fly again, showing a lot of damage, he shoots out green waves and instantly heals, most of his weakness dissolving.
"Ok ok let's think about this, confused, Poison, growl, I GOT IT!" Jag says in excitement. "Spoofy Double team!" Jag yells as Spoofy's evasiveness raises. They always told me that offense was the best defense, but sometimes you need to think outside the darn box!"

"Ok ok let's think about this, confused, Poison, growl, I GOT IT!" Jag says in excitement. "Spoofy Double team!" Jag yells as Spoofy's evasiveness raises. They always told me that offense was the best defense, but sometimes you need to think outside the darn box!"
OOC: For one when did you use growl, and two all these pokemon are level five Ralts doesn't learn double team till level 6, sorry to get specific but back IC now
IC: "Got dangit stop using all these stupid moves, Andre go for Absorb again!" Andre lets out a confused sound and falls to the ground, "Seriously you hurt yourself!, Come on, get back up!" The pokemon groans and shakes its head "Stop being scared and battle like a proud Poison type!"

OOC: For one when did you use growl, and two all these pokemon are level five Ralts doesn't learn double team till level 6, sorry to get specific but back IC now
IC: "Got dangit stop using all these stupid moves, Andre go for Absorb again!" Andre lets out a confused sound and falls to the ground, "Seriously you hurt yourself!, Come on, get back up!" The pokemon groans and shakes its head "Stop being scared and battle like a proud Poison type!"
Woops sry then just ignore that that happened :p

"Ok Spoofy let's counterattack!" Jag yells "Confusoin once more!" He yells as Spoofy attacks himself just as Andre did. " I didn't mean litreal confusion buddy?!" He yelled nervously

She whips around and glares at Crash "If you're gonna whisper and gossip you better say it aloud unless you wanna get beat!" She then turns back to Jag and tries to regain her composure "Ha ha... just as I planned, now Andre, use Absorb." Andre looks around and lets out a nervous cry before using Absorb, but the rays shoot off and hit the wall next to Ralts. Rosa sighs and sits down "Of course, of course you miss." Andre looks over and looks sad that he dissapointed her.

She whips around and glares at Crash "If you're gonna whisper and gossip you better say it aloud unless you wanna get beat!" She then turns back to Jag and tries to regain her composure "Ha ha... just as I planned, now Andre, use Absorb." Andre looks around and lets out a nervous cry before using Absorb, but the rays shoot off and hit the wall next to Ralts. Rosa sighs and sits down "Of course, of course you miss." Andre looks over and looks sad that he dissapointed her.
"Um Spoofy? You good over there?" Spoofy begins to teeter " oh no! Spoofy stay up buddy, you got this, don't give up I'm rooting for you!" After all that cheering nothing was helping until, "SPOOFY IF YOU WIN I'LL GET YOU AN ORAN BERRY!" Jag yells as Spoofy shakes off its confusion "great! You know what to do." He says pointing at the Zubat as Spoofy uses confusion.

The attack hits and whatever power that was left in Andre, drains out of him, an he falls to the ground, limp and fainted. Rosa draws the poor pokemon back into its pokeball and sticks her hands in her pockets. "Looks like you won, b-but only cause my pokemon was so weak!" she yells angrily, she stops over to the wall and leans against it mumbling "Stupid, stupid pokemon, can't even take a hit."

The attack hits and whatever power that was left in Andre, drains out of him, an he falls to the ground, limp and fainted. Rosa draws the poor pokemon back into its pokeball and sticks her hands in her pockets. "Looks like you won, b-but only cause my pokemon was so weak!" she yells angrily, she stops over to the wall and leans against it mumbling "Stupid, stupid pokemon, can't even take a hit."
"Take it easy on Andre" Jag says as he tosses Rosa a potion, " don't think this is over though, I'm pretty sure that next time we meet you'll beat me, but once Spoofy evolves into a gallde, that is once I get a dawn stone, well we'll see who is stronger." Jag says as he goes to shake Rosa's hand

Status
Not open for further replies.