• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon High School!

Alex's Quilava woke him up, chanting its name over and over wanting food. "Alright, fine." He finally got out of bed and gave his Pokémon breakfast as well as himself. Then he returned them to their Pokeballs and went to school. He was still a bit early and decided to wait outside for the teacher.

Dragonite woke Kogoro up, as he cried by the time the alarm went off. He saw him go out of his bed like a soldier, as he pressed the alarm button so that it stopped ringing. Dragonite looked in the mirror and felt awkward for school, as he was even smaller than Kogoro now. He flied up towards him, as he saw Kogoro washing his face and combing his hair.

Kogoro was done in some minutes, as he grabbed the baby Dragonite and said while he chuckled, "Alright, now it's your turn buddy." He washed him gently while he also combed his fur, as Dragonite squirmed and cried. He dried him soon after he was finished, as he patted his back and placed him on his bed.

He went to the wardrobe, as he got out his red t shirt, and some short, white linen pants that were as soft as cloud nine. He grabbed his black fedora after, as he placed it on his blond hair comfortably after wearing his inner clothing. He got out his black raincoat, as he wore it around like usual, and he fastened the sling once he was finished. He grabbed the baby Dragonite and placed him inside his sling and rubbed his head.

He went to the kitchen, as he placed him on his booster seat and fastened him with some special seat belts for flying types. He decided to make some noodles for breakfast, as he boiled his signature broth in the pot along with his beef to rare, while it gave off a distinct, meaty aroma. He placed his premade noodles he made by hand into another pot to make it much softer from its hard state, as Dragonite still sat in his booster seat, sniffing the food.

Kogoro added the noodles to the hot broth after it was done, as he stirred it and then got out two bowls, one that was big, and another that was smaller. He also got out a tall glass, along with a sippy cup. He poured the mouthwatering noodles and soup into both bowls gently, as he poured the beef to his bowl, knowing that Dragonite was picky.

He placed the bowls on the table, as Dragonite smiled and started eating while he poured some warm milk into the sippy cup. He poured some black tea into the tall glass, as he placed them on the table on the appropriate places.

They both enjoyed their breakfast happily, as they ate rather quick since it was their habit. Kogoro washed all of the dishes, cups, and even the pot, as they all reflected some light from the cleanliness they had from the short time.

Dragonite was at the door, ready to go, as Kogoro dried his hands with his washcloth and went to the door with him. He grabbed his black saddle shoes, as he placed Dragonite in his sling once he fastened the laces around. He also grabbed his staff once he had placed Dragonite in his sling, as he went outside.

He locked the door as soon as he was outside, as he walked to school with Dragonite still in his sling, knowing that it was rather close to their house. He had gotten there slightly later than the others, as it was still early. He noticed a girl that went into the same class he had first, as he decided to follow her. Dragonite looked around at the school, as he saw it was rather huge and the students began to accumulate like birds migrating to the place. He wiped the tears from his eyes, as he tried to keep his cool, while Kogoro continued to follow the girl.

Last edited:
Finlay woke up nice and early, as he sat up and stretched and then froze in disbelief in how easily he woke up this early. "Something's wrong, I'm usually 10 minutes late at least for anything I'm meant to attend." Finlay then looked around the room and noticed that the egg in the incubator was still there but his partner Gallade wasn't. He heard a knock on the door shortly after and Gallade walked. "How are you awake this early as well?" Finlay said. Gallade jump simply shrugged his shoulders. "I'll leave the egg here for today, I'm sure Breloom and Dad, can look after it whilst we're gone," Finlay said. Finlay had a shower, and headed downstairs and sat at the table. Finlay's dad had served him and Gallade breakfast. They quickly finished it got ready for their first day. Finlay went outside into his ranch and said goodbye to his collection of Pokemon and caught the bus to the School.

They had arrived as everyone started to arrive as well. Finlay wasn't that nervous in fact, he was very excited to meet new people. However, Gallade is rather quite nervous when it comes to meeting strangers. "Okay Gallade, as long you stick with me you will be fine and nothing will go wrong okay," Finlay said softly. Gallade nodded hesitantly as he looked around him and scanned the other students.

Finlay got to the class for first period, and he realised that a couple of students had already gone into the classroom, so went inside as well and introduced himself. "Hey guys, how's it going?" Gallade slowly followed him in and hid behind him as Finlay approached the other students.

Sam woke up and looked at the time "Oh no!" he got up and put on some clothes and ran outside "Charizard! i choose you!" Sam said as he sent out charizard and got on "Fly me to school!" Sam commanded, He landed in front of the school and returned charizard "Ok ok ok i hope im not late!" Sam said to himself, He started running in "Class is over there! and it looks like im not late!" Sam said to himself again.

He walked into class and took a seat and started reading a book by his father called "Being a Hoenn Gym Leader!" "He was a good gym leader... it was hard to beat him but im happy that Greninja mastered the rapid fire shurikens" Sam said to himself, He then continued reading

Jack was already in his class when he saw another man run into it Greninja was standing next to Jack
Jack put his hand over the table and said "Hi i'm Jack and this right here is Greninja."

Kogoro sat on a desk that was at the front row, as it was towards the middle, adjacent with the teacher's desk. Dragonite still stayed in his sling, as he was nervous around the other students that had gotten in the classroom. He squirmed a lot, as Kogoro giggled and patted his small head to calm him. He still sat in his desk, as he patiently waited for the other students and the teacher to come in.

He heard someone introducing himself to other students as he saw him approach them. He replied to the boy that had just gotten in, "Well, I'm alright here, but my baby Dragonite is nervous. So what's your name? I'm Kogoro, and this is my Dragonite, he's a baby from having a condition."

Summer looked at all of her classmates, she was excited to meet them but then the teacher walked in. "Hello class! Welcome to high school! My name is Mrs. Linc! Now I know you are thinking, ugh, back to school, BUT! This is school about Pokémon, where you will learn many new things about these fabulous creatures, now of course the most popular thing to do nowadays is battle or capture Pokémon. Did you know that a long time ago there was no such thing as pokeballs! Instead trainers had to form a very strong bond called linking, then they used special berries as pokeballs and now we have the tiny capsule we call, a Pokeball! Now about battling, during a battle a trainer commands his or her Pokémon to attack the Opponent whether it be a wild Pokémon or belongs to a trainer. Would anyone like to demonstrate a battle on one of our advanced simulations?"

Alex walked in a bit early still and sat down, he had no intention to talk to the other students because he was just a bit shy. Then the teacher came in and almost immediately overwhelmed him with brief information about some history of capturing and battling and then offered a simulated battle which sounded cool, but he didn't want to make a fool of himself. I guess I'll just have to win. He decided and raised his hand eagerly, "Mrs. Linc, may I please participate in the simulation battle?" He asked politely hoping the answer would be yes.

Kogoro saw that Dragonite looked teary eyed when he heard Mrs. Linc. He curled up in his sling, as he sliently cried while Kogoro patted his tiny head and stroked his back. He sat in his desk still, as he wondered if he should partake in the demonstration. He saw that the baby Dragonite didn't seem too happy on it, as he noticed a boy that raised his hand and looked enthusiastic. He continued to stroke Dragonite's back, while he tried to calm him.

Kate ran inside panting, and late. She sat down in the back of the classroom and listened to only half of what the teacher was saying about having to use berries and actually link with Pokémon, no Pokeball included. Then the teacher asked if anyone wanted to simulate a battle, although that wasn't her strong point she decided she might as well try, and it seemed she would be going up against Alex unless he was turned down. "Ma'am, I as well would like to try battling." She said, barely audible.

"Kogoro, is everything all right with your Pokémon? Please take it to the nurse if needed ok?" The teacher said worriedly. "Ah yes, looks like we have two contestants already! Alex, Kate, thank you for volunteering!" Mrs. Linc thanked them and pressed a button on her desk and the two students disappeared into thin air. "Now everyone look up to the board, as you can see they are now inside the simulated arena and have been assigned fake, data generated Pokémon, one for each person. Alex, has a Buizel and Kate has a Chingling." She informed them then spoke into a microphone for the two to hear her. "Please go ahead and demonstrate a battle now." She told them.

Summer still in shock when Alex and Kate disappeared only looked up to see them on the screen in the front of the classroom and not knowing who to cheer for stayed silent and pet her Emolga who was having sparks fly from its cheecks which were glowing with excitement.

Sam still sat and listened with his lucario suddenly escaping out of his pokeball "You can listen if you want lucario" Sam said quietly while still watching "I wish i could battle... but someone already put their hand up" Sam thought to himself but he just continued to watch the lesson with lucario standing behind him watching as well

Somehow one time but asleep, Emi was awoken suddenly upon hearing the teacher speak but listened to nothing that she said. She looked around a bit with sleepy eyes and drool over her face but still with her usual smile, except that it was sheepish. Duosion squirmed a little bit in her trainer's arms, but upon noticing this Emi immediately loosened her hold on Duosion "Did I scare you buddy?" She asked softly as Duosion nodded in response.

Finlay was about to respond to a student that had a little Pokemon in a sling, "Hey, my names Finlay an-" before he could finish the teacher had marched and started to overwhelmed people with information. Then the two students raised their hands. "It will be interesting to see how good others are at battling" Finlay thought. Finlay turned around and coughed for a sec and when he turned back the two volunteers disappeared. Finlay froze in confusion as if he got hit with a supersonic. He then noticed a girl with an Emolga and so he sat next to her and said, "Hiya you alright? I'm Finlay and this is my buddy Gallade," Finlay introduced.

Upon realising just what was going on, Emi grinned sheepishly before wiping her face with a cloth Duosion handed her. Seems like Duosion packed a few spare things just in case. A battle? She pondered, But they're nowhere to be seen... Her eyes found their way to the screen at the front of the classroom, only then did the brunette stay silent and watch the battle with Duosion - who seemed to be terrified from where she sat.

Kogoro felt Dragonite squirming a lot in his sling, as he used his raincoat to make a blanket for him to warm his body. He tried to calm him still, as Dragonite tried to tell him something with a body gesture. He looked frightened, as he curled up his body in his sling while his face was flooded with tears.

Kogoro still covered him partially with his sling, as he grabbed his staff and folded it, while he pressed on the middle section. A tiny scope came out, as he peered into it and scanned Dragonite. He saw that his energy signatures were off the roof, as something was up. He thought to himself as he unfolded his staff and the scope went back inside, "Should I take him to the nurse? I have a feeling that he might possibly start up a little chaos if he continues."

Duosion glanced over at Kogoro's sling and immediately got even more anxious than before. She slipped out from Emi's hold and slowly approached Kogoro, as if saying that she wanted to come along. Her features showed fear and she wanted to make sure that his Pokemon would be alright.

Emi, on the other hand, took no notice of Duosion leaving her as she was focused on the battle. Though she did hear and took notice of Kogoro and the possible rising chaos. Most likely, jokes wouldn't calm the situation, more likely make it worse whilst she would be laughing her head off at a terrible joke. Should she try to help or was Duosion... She looked down at her lap and blinked a few times, Seems like she's already on it with the berry pouch...

Kate looked down and picked up a Pokeball in which she thought contained her Pokémon. "Go Piplup!" She shouted, but nothing happened. Then she heard what the teacher said and blushed, her cheecks a bit hot. "Chingling! Go!" This time it was successful. Alrighty then, I guess I can't use my own Pokémon. She watched the Pokémon bounce around merrily and smiled, maybe I should catch my own in the future.

Alright, here goes nothing. He said to himself, "Quilava I choose you!" He called, nothing happened. "Uhh, Murkrow, let's go!" Still nothing. He listened to Mrs. Linc, "Oh, Buizel, let's go!" This time a Pokémon came out. Alex's eyes shined with steely determination, he didn't want to be known as weak, he didn't want to be known as super strong either, this was his opportunity to make a name for himself, he lowers his hat. "Buizel, let's start off! Mud-Slap! Then Aqua Jet!"

"Chingling, Psychic!" She shouted hoping it would counter. Although it did hit the Buizel it didn't seem to stop it. Kate already knew she would lose. The little yellow bell Pokémon was brutally attacked by the Buizels Mud-Slap and was then quickly beaten by by his forceful Aqua-Jet. Whatever, it was still fun anyways. She thought and returned the Pokémon.

Mrs. Linc P.O.V
"Well it looks like we have a winner, great job Alex!" Mrs. Linc said cheerfully and zapped them back to their seats back with their regular Pokémon. "And those Pokémon you were using you can keep, their pokeballs are in your new dorms in which everyone has been assigned their own." She explained and handed out papers with room numbers. "Also class! Don't forget that next week is Prom!! Don't be shy and ask whoever you want to the dance!"
Summer P.O.V
Well, that was quick. She thought to herself and went to explore the school a bit.

That was quicker than expected, w-what if everyone thinks I'm super good and wants to battle me all the time now O-or what if they think it was because I beat a girl and they think I'm super weak? Alex's head filled with doubts. E-enough, everything is fine. He calmed down and was teleported? No he had been their the whole time, he was just back in reality. After finding out he got to keep Buizel he was super excited even though he couldn't take it with him. Then the teacher explained prom was next week. He had to ask the girl he had already formed a crush on, before anyone else did. He was the last one out of the class, also the last to receive his form number and frantically looked around the halls and spotted her. "S-summer! Wait up!" He panted, "w-would you like to go to prom? W-with me?" He asked very nervous.

Summer heard someone calling to her, it was Alex. She smiled "Hey" she said, and that's when it happened, he asked her to prom. From out of the blue! She had no clue wait to say, she was overwhelmed with different emotions and didn't know what to say, then finally decided, "s-sure" she managed to say with a smile.

Emi blinked a few times upon hearing about prom. Next week? She thought, the brunette barely knew anyone, she hadn't even spoken to anyone except Duosion - who currently wasn't with her. She placed the slip of paper in her back pocket and left to go wonder around the school, not too far so Duosion wouldn't freak out upon realising that she was gone.

Finlay noticed a girl walk out the classroom by herself. "Wow she's cute," Finlay thought. Then Finlay noticed a piece of paper that fell out of her back pocket. Finlay picked it up and told Gallade. "Hey Gallade,stay here yeah. I'll be right back, don't worry." Gallade nodded and Finlay left the classroom too. Finlay managed to catch up to brunette and said. "Hey, you dropped this piece of paper as you left," Finlay said with a smile.

Kogoro had thought about the prom that was next week, while Dragonite continued to cry. He wondered where to go next, as he went to Summer while he knew his room number thanks to the paper that the teacher handed out.

He looked over it, as he thought to himself, "Hmm, so I'm at room 149 in my dorm, well alright. I'd better find a way to calm Dragonite here before he goes on a rampage like last time in middle school." Dragonite stared at Finlay, who talked to a girl as he still cried sliently in his sling, as it was clearly noticeable.

Emi turned on her heel as she noticed Finlay approaching her, she smiled sheepishly "I did?" She asked as she took the piece of paper with her dorm number on it and laughed lightly, "That was onixpected, thank you!" Her sheepish smile turned back to normal and her blue eyes glistened happily upon realising that now was an opportunity to finally talk to people and slip in a few bad puns now and then.

Duosion noticed Gallade and timidly approached him, holding onto her berry pouch as she did so.

Finlay found the pun really funny but he tried to hold back his laugh because of how bad the pun was. Finlay just smiled more instead. "Quick, this is your chance. Make conversation." Finlay thought to himself. "So... You got anyone to go to the prom with yet?" Finlay asked. "Damn it Finlay, you can't just ask like that you've ruined everything, you're gonna scare her off and the world is now gonna explode... okay maybe not, but you made your move too quickly." Finlay thought to himself.

Emi held back a grin and shook her head, "I don't, do you?" She asked and internally let out a sigh of relief, "You didn't screw up like you usually do," She thought and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "Oh! By the way, my name is Emi." She pointed at herself and tilted her head to the side innocently.

Finlay thought "get in!" before saying " No i don't have one either," Finlay said. "Oh yeah, my name's Finlay," Finlay then pointed at himself imitating Emi. Finlay looked around and said, "So...Maybe we could go together then. Since we both don't have one yet," Finlay suggested.

Gallade realised noticed Duosion slowly approaching him. Gallade didn't hesitate to say hello since he wasn't shy with Pokemon, he was only shy with people. Gallade waved his hand and said "Gall-Gall," Gallade smiled and tried to make himself look approachable as much as possible.

Last edited:
"Seems like a good idea," Emi nodded, saying yes without actually saying the word 'yes'. Finlay seemed like a fun guy to be around, so going with him wouldn't be bad, nor did getting to know him. She grinned sheepishly upon realising that he was imitating her gestures and immediately thought "Today's going a lot better than I thought!"

Duosion smiled shyly and mimicked Gallade's waving gesture, "Duo," The Gallade seemed nice in her eyes, so the original idea she had of hiding when seen was pushed to the corner. She was fine with humans and Pokemon, but only after a little while of observing - which was why she usually hid.

"Awesome," Finlay was really chuffed at the fact that he got someone to go to prom with, and thought that Emi was pretty cool and wanted to get to know her more. "Um...what are you up to now? We kind of just left class. Yet again there wasn't anything happening anyway." Finlay chuckled.

Gallade started to talk to Duosion and was getting along with Duosion aswell. But Gallade got a bit concerned with how long Finlay was taking.

Emi answered honestly, "I've just left class and that's about all, I guess," She rubbed the back of her neck, "I've got nothing much to do," Emi chuckled lightly and looked around, in search of some ideas.

Duosion talked happily to Gallade, but upon realising that her trainer was gone, she glanced around hesitantly.

Finlay paused in thought for a moment. He then remembered he had left Gallade by himself. "I'm gonna head back, I've left Gallade by himself for too long" Finlay started to walk back then stopped. "You coming?" Finlay asked.

Gallade started to feel a bit anxious after being left by himself for a while. Gallade tried to play it cool when talking to Duosion, but constantly checked the door for Finlay to return.

Kogoro went to to Emi while Dragonite cried in his sling. He looked frightened, as he wasn't used to being around others. He covered his eyes while tears flooded his face, as he continued to cry. Kogoro patted his head and tried to calm him, as he looked at Emi and said, "Well uhh hello... I'm Kogoro here, and well my baby Dragonite can be a crybaby sometimes. So what's your name?"

"I think I'll stay, it was nice talking to you though!" Emi smiles and was about to leave until she noticed Kogoro and his Dragonite, "Ah, hello" Her tone was soft, as to not disturb the baby Dragonite who seemed to be already frightened as it is. "I'm Emi and my Duosion..." She paused and looked around for a second, "My Duosion is nowhere to be seen, but she usually has lots of berries on her" She finished and smiled sheepishly.

Duosion noticed this and took a berry out of her pouch, offering it to him. She was just as worried, she had no clue as to where her trainer was and didn't know her way around the school either.

"Okay then see ya later Em," Finlay said before heading back to class. Gallade happily accepted the berry and munched on it without hesitation. Finlay walked back into class and walked over to Gallade. "Hey Gallade, sorry I took so lo-" Finlay was cut off by Gallade hitting him in the head knocking him back. "Ow what the?! Chill out Gallade I'm sorry," Finlay whimpered. Finlay rubbed his head and noticed the Duosion next to Gallade. "I see you've been making friends," Finlay then noticed the berry Gallade was holding and the berry pouch Duosion was holding. "Did you share a berry with Gallade? Thank you, that's very kind of you," Finlay said delightfully to the Duosion.

Duosion's cheeks go red and she looks around before floating off in search of her trainer, obviously she excused herself before leaving as it was common courtesy - in her opinion.