• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Forever

Meanwhile, a bright furred eevee was running through the forest. Ivan had stolen some food from a bakery and was running from the angry baker. Ivan didn't want to steal, but he was very good at it. He hatched with no one around him but himself, so he was never taught how to find food. Despite the bright color of his fur, he was very sneaky. But what made him stand out from all other eevees is that he could run on his hind legs. This made it easier to carry things in the small backpack which he had also stolen. After a few minutes Ivan stopped, knowing the baker had lost him. He was about to sit down and eat the food he stole, when he saw a shiny kirlia, walking not very far away.

Laura noticed an Eevee in the distance. "Hello!" She waved taking her sun hat off. Laura spotted a berry tree. "Wouldn't be bad if I take some." She said putting berries in her basket.

"You have to get up, Renai!"

"Naw. I'm just not feelin' it right now."

"You're never 'feeling it'!"

"Five more minutes..."

Huffing, a shiny Phantump placed his haws on his waist, a bit annoyed with his Minccino friend. He tried to roll her off of the tree branch she lounged on, but he wasn't strong enough. Afraid that the fall would hurt her, Quigley sighed, floating down to the ground himself. Why didn't he let Renai sleep for another five minutes? He would if she hadn't been sleeping throughout the day already.

Noticing a curious band of Pokemon, he ducked behind the tree, afraid his shiny bark would attract unwanted attention. Poking his head out just enough so he could see with one eyeless socket, he watched the Eevee pause before it was able to begin eating. It was looking at something. But what could that be?

Maneuvering around the tree, Quigley caught sight of another shiny, this Pokemon being a Kirlia. His sockets widened in wonder. He'd never seen another shiny before. What a coincidence! A small smile crept onto his face, and he inched closer to the other side of the tree, into the view of the others.

Ivan looked at the shiny Kirlia with curiosity. He had never seen a shiny pokemon before, but he had heard of them. Suddenly he heard a noise coming from behind a tree. Startled, he quickly took out the butter knife he stole (which he had thought would work as a weapon for defence) and pointed it at the tree. "Who's there?," he said worriedly.

Ivan then saw that the creature behind the tree was just a phantump. Another shiny though. But not caring, or thinking about the chances of finding two shiny pokemon in one place, he took out a piece of bread he stole and started eating after putting away the butter knife.

Ivan finished the bread he was eating then saw that the shiny Kirlia was leaving. He didn't want to be alone again and really just wanted a friend. So without thinking, he ran up to the Kirlia and asked, "What's your name?"

Quigley didn't react quick enough. Just before he was going to answer the Eevee, it had already lost interest in him! He wasn't sure how to feel about this, so he ran a paw down his face in defeat and decided that trying to wake Renai was now a good idea. Floating back up to the branch she lay on, he backed himself up and rammed the top of his head into her side-

-hard.

Flying off the branch, the Minccino suddenly opened her eyes wide and let out a sort of squeal in surprise, hitting the ground with a loud thud. The hit had knocked the breath out of her, so she slowly laid her head back down, onto the soft grass of the forest, and fell back asleep.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME, RENAI!?" screamed Quigley in both surprise and slight anger. How had that not worked!?

Suddenly realizing what he had just done, the Phantump held his paws over his mouth and sped off behind the tree once more, embarrassed and now feeling guilty for the pain he had caused his friend, who was now sleeping peacefully.

Hearing the loud thud on the ground, Ivan quickly turned his head to see a minccino asleep on the ground and a phantump staring at her. "What happened?," he asked confused.

(OOC: My visionary receptors tell me that something's a little awkward here.)

BIC:

A Cyndaquil peeked over from the bush when he heard a loud thud, as he saw some other Pokémon that were nearby. He quietly sneezed a trace amount of smoke in the air, while Daniel sat next to him as another Cyndaquil, as he quietly stayed in the bush with him. Daniel attempted to comfort him, as he said, "Come on buddy, lets go meet these new Pokémon. I understand that you might not like it, but you've gotta expose yourself to new people okay?" He gently grabbed his right hand while the Cyndaquil resisted him, as his left arm flailed about like the gentle freeze that struck his body. He said to him in a quiet tone while he continued to hold his hand with a slightly tighter grip, "Alright just calm down, I know that you don't like seeing others, but I'm trying to help you out alright?"

Ivan's ear perked up as he heard a sneeze and two pokemon talking. He took out his trusty useless butter knife and pointed it toward the bush. "Who's there?," he said. (He obviously practiced saying that)

The Cyndaquil looked over at Ivan, as he came out of the bush and had a rather angered look at his face. Daniel continued to stay hidden in the bush, as he thought to himself while he saw the Cyndaquil glaring off at Ivan, "Oh no... he's not looking too happy, I'd better get him off of that other guy before he causes some trouble." He quietly took in a deep breath while keeping a sharp eye on the Cyndaquil, as he noticed that he was rather slient. He thought to himself again while he scratched his head, "Oh wait, why is he slient... and wait, what's that other Pokémon holding? Is that appliance there a blade thing, a sharp thing that can cut into other stuff?! Oh no, I'd better get him away from the other guy now!"

Ivan pointed the useless butter knife toward the cyndaquil, trying to look intimidating and hoping they wouldn't see that he himself was intimidated. "Who are you?," he asked.

The Cyndaquil looked up over at Ivan, while his angered look turned into a rather enraged one now, as orange flames discharged out of his back! He looked over at Ivan, while he continued to stay slient like the fire mouse he was, as he crossed his arms at him. He refused to reply to his question, as the flames started to slowly become hotter with his rage. Daniel came out of the bush after hearing Ivan, as he looked over at the infuriated Cyndaquil that was with him. He was oblivious to Laura who was near him, as he knew that he had to keep an eye on the Cyndaquil. He glanced over at the butter knife that Ivan held, as he took a closer look at it, noticing that its combat effects would have only been unavailing.

Ivan stood there, staring at the cyndaquil. He stepped back, but then realized that he was the one with the weapon. He then took two steps toward the cyndaquil and took out his spoon just in case.

Charlie was walking around looking for food when he noticed some other Pokemon.He was surprised to see two shinies in one place which made him even more curious,but he decided to just watch them. It was kinda funny one of them was an Eevee with a butter knife,"That is very lethal" he thought to himself sarcasticly.

Charlie was surprised they didn't notice him, but instead he went away searching for food.

He thought in his head sarcasticly, "Oh no he has a spoon". But he knew the best weapon is a spork.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, now there was much more attention drawn to him, even if said attention was short-lived. Still staring down at Renai in shock, Quigley faced a fear of his and rushed out to her, crossing in front of the other Pokemon on his way. "I-I didn't mean to knock her u-unconscious, r-really!" he stuttered, glancing up to the others for a moment as he held a still-sleeping Renai in his paws, a lone tear rolling down the bark under his eye socket. Why had he thought that was a good idea in the first place?

The Minccino seemed to move a small bit as the Phantump picked her up slightly off the ground. Groaning a bit, she turned her head away from her friend, still sleeping. "Neh. Uuugh..."

Charlie decided to turn back around. He went in a circle watching them obviously trying to be noticed. He was thinking who should he say hi to first. He was a nice guy and all but he was just curious. He wanted to meet all of them. One would be good for a nice friend. Of course he had very little friends and very little food but he was praised by nature from time to time.

"Listen," Ivan said to the cyndaquil. "I don't know who you are or where you came from. All I want to know is why you where spying on us. That's just creepy."

Merkyury was dashing around, trying to catch a butterfree who was flying around before ultimately crashing into a charizard. "Gah! Ouch!" She fell to the ground, before slowly standing up and noticing the pair. "Oh hello! Watcha doing around here?"