• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Discussion Thread

Literally can't catch Mahou because he's still owned by Michiko, and Reggie wouldn't want Mahou either. Not because he doesn't like Mahou, but because Mahou isn't his Pokemon. And he's not stealing Mahou from Michiko lmfaoooo.

There's some character development you can do here. OCs aren't stagnant in their personalities and their behaviors, they will change over the course of the RP. If you are hell-bent on keeping her the way she is though, then you have indeed ran her into a corner.

I had to make them buffed. There is no order in taking the gyms in the Orange League and there's nothing stopping those who already have a good amount of badges from other areas taking their supped up Pokemon to the islands, so every island's police force that have settlements and stuff need stronger officers to keep up with the strength level of the trainers.

Plus, Michiko and Briar are quite strong, with Reggie being middle-ground.

And I just realized... How is Michiko 40,000 in WCS rank when she only has an Alakazam to her name? That's around Briar's WCS rank. Or did she have other Pokemon before this that left her? xD That WCS rank will go down if she doesn't keep it up.

Plus, if she's in the WCS system, it would be incredibly easy to find her.
Surely a Pokémon can break free of the bond with their trainer if they are defiant enough? Or maybe this is where the snag balls come in?! Mahou is quite powerful in his psychic ability, so my plan was for him to somehow break free naturally by splitting his poke ball somehow.

40,000 isn’t that high, correct me if I’m wrong. She WAS at one point the supposed leader of a team that managed to take over the TCG islands at one point. Also, Mahou is pretty strong as demonstrated and has psychic mental abilities greater than most psychic types.

Surely a Pokémon can break free of the bond with their trainer if they are defiant enough? Or maybe this is where the snag balls come in?! Mahou is quite powerful in his psychic ability, so my plan was for him to somehow break free naturally by splitting his poke ball somehow.
A Pokemon can break from their trainer, but you only really need to just like...

Give someone else the Pokeball. xD You don't need to break the Pokeball, but you can do it theatrically and have someone else catch you.

Just letting you know Reggie ain't touching a Snag Ball. If the police catch wind the Snag Balls are a thing, they're confiscating them. XD

40,000 isn’t that high, correct me if I’m wrong. She WAS at one point the supposed leader of a team that managed to take over the TCG islands at one point. Also, Mahou is pretty strong as demonstrated and has psychic mental abilities greater than most psychic types.
ohhhhh I read that as something else, don't worry lmfaoooo. But that makes sense, don't worry. Granted, I'm unsure how Mahou faired against Dark-Types. XD I would expect a veteran trainer to have a full team of decently strong Pokemon to cover their weaknesses, unless Mahou knows Focus Blast and Dazzling Gleam. xD

A Pokemon can break from their trainer, but you only really need to just like...

Give someone else the Pokeball. xD You don't need to break the Pokeball, but you can do it theatrically and have someone else catch you.

Just letting you know Reggie ain't touching a Snag Ball. If the police catch wind the Snag Balls are a thing, they're confiscating them. XD

ohhhhh I read that as something else, don't worry lmfaoooo. But that makes sense, don't worry. Granted, I'm unsure how Mahou faired against Dark-Types. XD I would expect a veteran trainer to have a full team of decently strong Pokemon to cover their weaknesses, unless Mahou knows Focus Blast and Dazzling Gleam. xD
I’m sure the police can come to…an agreement about the snag balls…if it’s convenient enough lol? Hopefully they know how to speak to Pokemon and know what’s best for them because Mahou will be wanting to be owned by another trainer now and I don’t think a fully evolved Pokémon that can teleport and has powerful moves will be let lose to go freely xD! Yeah Mahou doesn’t have those two moves but I’m sure there aren’t too many dark types in Kanto OR the Orange islands considering the dark type was only introduced in gen 2!

My issue here is what now, I can't have Adrianne own these Pokemon. She is a newbie trainer so getting something like Mahou would be a cheat code for her, and she'd want to build her own team anyway. This whole liberate from a bad trainer is an interesting idea just not sure what we do next with them.
They should split up the mons based on trainer's power, with Adrianne taking Rattata.

My issue here is what now, I can't have Adrianne own these Pokemon. She is a newbie trainer so getting something like Mahou would be a cheat code for her, and she'd want to build her own team anyway. This whole liberate from a bad trainer is an interesting idea just not sure what we do next with them.
It could be a situation like some Partner Pokemon in the anime where they are left out of their poke balls and allowed to just hang around as a secondary character on their own. Or maybe one of the other characters who could be more experienced should have them?

Another suggestion would be if Officer Jenny or some character from the police comes along and tries to 'tame' Mahou and bring him around as a protector of the Orange Islands.

I am currently working on a character or two that I want to introduce that might help later down the line, one of which is in the police force.

I feel @Cmeriwether may be right with their point.

I’m sure the police can come to…an agreement about the snag balls…if it’s convenient enough lol? Hopefully they know how to speak to Pokemon and know what’s best for them because Mahou will be wanting to be owned by another trainer now and I don’t think a fully evolved Pokémon that can teleport and has powerful moves will be let lose to go freely xD! Yeah Mahou doesn’t have those two moves but I’m sure there aren’t too many dark types in Kanto OR the Orange islands considering the dark type was only introduced in gen 2!
No, once they realize they are snag balls, there is no good reason to have them around unless they task Reggie and the others to steal hurting Pokemon away from others, and even then that's more dubious. They are generally used by criminals, so they would be confiscating that. There is no good to come from stealing Pokemon and the League wouldn't take kindly to those having it anyway.

This Officer Jenny is reasonable.

LMFAOOO okay, no, there are plenty of Dark-Types on the Orange Islands and Kanto. The only way to get Houndour in HGSS (a primarily Johto-based game with Kanto as a side thing after completing the Johto League) is to find it on Kanto's Route 7 at night or at Johto's Safari Zone. Cute, but no, there will be plenty of Dark-Types no matter where you go. Just because a Dark-Type was introduced in gen 2 doesn't mean we're even close to gen 2 time in the timeline. We are 8 years after the events of Sword and Shield (6 years after Scarlet and Violet if we assume Scarlet and Violet is 2 years after SwSh). Which means this is a good 14 years after what we would call "gen 2". Migrations and people releasing their Pokemon in unideal locations will be a thing, there will be Pokemon who will know Dark-Type moves, egg moves that may be Dark-Type due to releasing Pokemon or natural breeding cycle in the wilderness.

This is our timeline of events:
FireRed/LeafGreen and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire (Gen 3 Kanto and Gen 6 Hoenn) > 3 years > HeartGold/SoulSilver/Platinum (Gen 4 Johto, Kanto, and Sinnoh) > 2 years > Black/White (Gen V Unova) > 2 years > Black 2/White 2 and X/Y (Gen 5 Unova and Gen 6 Kalos) > Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon and Sword/Shield (Gen 7 Alola and Gen 8 Galar) > 2-3 years > Scarlet/Violet (Gen 9 Paldea) > 6 years > current RP

Reggie's Haunter will teach Mahou how to use Dazzling Gleam. He'll need it.

And yes, they would let Mahou go freely. Just because a Pokemon has Teleport doesn't mean there aren't security mechanics in place to keep Pokemon who can just Teleport around from entering.

They should split up the mons based on trainer's power, with Adrianne taking Rattata.
Could be possible, but if I take Max's Rattata would Max control it or I? Worry this would be a bit of a funky mechanic XD
It could be a situation like some Partner Pokemon in the anime where they are left out of their poke balls and allowed to just hang around as a secondary character on their own. Or maybe one of the other characters who could be more experienced should have them?

Another suggestion would be if Officer Jenny or some character from the police comes along and tries to 'tame' Mahou and bring him around as a protector of the Orange Islands.

I am currently working on a character or two that I want to introduce that might help later down the line, one of which is in the police force.

As for this, Reggie wouldn't mind bringing in Mahou, especially since I was planning on him getting stronger with his psychic abilities and Mahou can be his teacher. As for the Ferrothorn, Reggie's specialties are primarily Ghost, Psychic, and Bug. He wouldn't want a Ferrothorn, and Briar's specialty is Poison. I don't know if @ThAtGuY101 will take the Ferrothorn.

Either way, the Rattata and Ferrothorn are still your Pokemon characters, Max. Do you still want to play them yourself or would you give Godjacob and ThAtGuY101 (if he wants to) permission?

We've got an evil team of sorts in the works that has a breeding operation as one of their staple enterprises. We were wondering if you'd want to tie in the siblings' parents dying to that, as in they'd have been killed by the evil team since they were rival breeders.
They were killed during a breeding accident, already a part of the backstory that's established however Maia and Kai would strongly oppose such an operation and will certainly be interacting with them in the future if it's welcomed.
@H47E I take it that Maia is a Coordinator fan? I coincidentally made Kaden be a well enough recognized Coordinator in Sinnoh, his home region so I bet Maia would recognize him haha. If that's something you'd like for some character interaction things
She is a future coordinator! She's a big fan of the sport and has competed in a few smaller competitions but nothing on a larger circuit. Her pokeballs are covered in stickers, but most of them are regular kid stickers and not the kind for contests. It's likely she will recognize him!

They were killed during a breeding accident, already a part of the backstory that's established however Maia and Kai would strongly oppose such an operation and will certainly be interacting with them in the future if it's welcomed.

She is a future coordinator! She's a big fan of the sport and has competed in a few smaller competitions but nothing on a larger circuit. Her pokeballs are covered in stickers, but most of them are regular kid stickers and not the kind for contests. It's likely she will recognize him!
Keep in mind that The Argentstons have Pokémon worth similarly or more to Kat's Tyrantrum. Emma's got a Shiny Volcarona and Lana's got a Shiny Greninja.

Hum. Maybe for the time being we can have these Pokemon just travel with us, with Adrianne trying to find the right trainer for them which can lead to them bumping into one of your new OCs who could fill that void?

No, once they realize they are snag balls, there is no good reason to have them around unless they task Reggie and the others to steal hurting Pokemon away from others, and even then that's more dubious. They are generally used by criminals, so they would be confiscating that. There is no good to come from stealing Pokemon and the League wouldn't take kindly to those having it anyway.

This Officer Jenny is reasonable.

LMFAOOO okay, no, there are plenty of Dark-Types on the Orange Islands and Kanto. The only way to get Houndour in HGSS (a primarily Johto-based game with Kanto as a side thing after completing the Johto League) is to find it on Kanto's Route 7 at night or at Johto's Safari Zone. Cute, but no, there will be plenty of Dark-Types no matter where you go. Just because a Dark-Type was introduced in gen 2 doesn't mean we're even close to gen 2 time in the timeline. We are 8 years after the events of Sword and Shield (6 years after Scarlet and Violet if we assume Scarlet and Violet is 2 years after SwSh). Which means this is a good 14 years after what we would call "gen 2". Migrations and people releasing their Pokemon in unideal locations will be a thing, there will be Pokemon who will know Dark-Type moves, egg moves that may be Dark-Type due to releasing Pokemon or natural breeding cycle in the wilderness.

This is our timeline of events:
FireRed/LeafGreen and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire (Gen 3 Kanto and Gen 6 Hoenn) > 3 years > HeartGold/SoulSilver/Platinum (Gen 4 Johto, Kanto, and Sinnoh) > 2 years > Black/White (Gen V Unova) > 2 years > Black 2/White 2 and X/Y (Gen 5 Unova and Gen 6 Kalos) > Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon and Sword/Shield (Gen 7 Alola and Gen 8 Galar) > 2-3 years > Scarlet/Violet (Gen 9 Paldea) > 6 years > current RP

Reggie's Haunter will teach Mahou how to use Dazzling Gleam. He'll need it.

And yes, they would let Mahou go freely. Just because a Pokemon has Teleport doesn't mean there aren't security mechanics in place to keep Pokemon who can just Teleport around from entering.

As for this, Reggie wouldn't mind bringing in Mahou, especially since I was planning on him getting stronger with his psychic abilities and Mahou can be his teacher. As for the Ferrothorn, Reggie's specialties are primarily Ghost, Psychic, and Bug. He wouldn't want a Ferrothorn, and Briar's specialty is Poison. I don't know if @ThAtGuY101 will take the Ferrothorn.

Either way, the Rattata and Ferrothorn are still your Pokemon characters, Max. Do you still want to play them yourself or would you give Godjacob and ThAtGuY101 (if he wants to) permission?
What if Officer Jenny tasks the trainers with getting Ferrothorn and Rattata back to their respective owners? That could be a fun mission that brings them to new places!
Ferrothorn. Final offer!
Eh, if you can form a bond with Aralia, she’ll probably become yours!
Hum. Maybe for the time being we can have these Pokemon just travel with us, with Adrianne trying to find the right trainer for them which can lead to them bumping into one of your new OCs who could fill that void?
That could definitely work!

My plan was to introduce a new character almost immediately in the Pokémon Center, but I’ve been tied down to IRL stuff and so I have been busy!

What if Officer Jenny tasks the trainers with getting Ferrothorn and Rattata back to their respective owners? That could be a fun mission that brings them to new places!

My plan was to introduce a new character almost immediately in the Pokémon Center, but I’ve been tied down to IRL stuff and so I have been busy!

Perhaps we can combine the Offer Jenny thing with my idea. They debate what to do with these stray Pokemon now while Adrianne volunteers that they'll find new trainers for them. Gives the Pokemon an excuse to travel with us and you time to find a new trainer who can claim them.

Perhaps we can combine the Offer Jenny thing with my idea. They debate what to do with these stray Pokemon now while Adrianne volunteers that they'll find new trainers for them. Gives the Pokemon an excuse to travel with us and you time to find a new trainer who can claim them.
Does Ferrothorn have a fixed personality or is it open to interpretation?
Just as long as we're all in agreement as to what to do with Michiko's Pokemon, I'm all for it.

I don't mind if Mahou becomes Reggie's Pokemon, but Reggie isn't ready to use (in combat) a Pokemon that's of Mahou's caliber as of yet. However, Reggie can definitely help with therapy and giving Mahou the rest he needs to be back up to tip-top condition.

I'm going to make a Reggie/Officer Jenny post either tonight or tomorrow (depends on how hyper and ready I am to make these posts). If everyone's in agreement, we can have Officer Jenny and the group debate on what to do, Adrianne proposes they take them to find new trainers, and we can either have the trainer OC you make for them be at the Pokemon Center already or we meet them along the path (or they follow them lmfaooo), just depends on when you have time to make the CS sheet. Maybe the trainer wants to sightsee and think it'd be a better idea to be with them, or wants to challenge the Orange League like Adrianne and Reggie.

Does Ferrothorn have a fixed personality or is it open to interpretation?
Aralia is quite aggressive, as she likes to thrash into things but she’s actually just quite playful. I’d imagine she just wants to go back to Unova or play in some garden.

Just as long as we're all in agreement as to what to do with Michiko's Pokemon, I'm all for it.

I don't mind if Mahou becomes Reggie's Pokemon, but Reggie isn't ready to use (in combat) a Pokemon that's of Mahou's caliber as of yet. However, Reggie can definitely help with therapy and giving Mahou the rest he needs to be back up to tip-top condition.

I'm going to make a Reggie/Officer Jenny post either tonight or tomorrow (depends on how hyper and ready I am to make these posts). If everyone's in agreement, we can have Officer Jenny and the group debate on what to do, Adrianne proposes they take them to find new trainers, and we can either have the trainer OC you make for them be at the Pokemon Center already or we meet them along the path (or they follow them lmfaooo), just depends on when you have time to make the CS sheet. Maybe the trainer wants to sightsee and think it'd be a better idea to be with them, or wants to challenge the Orange League like Adrianne and Reggie.
Sounds good to me.

Currently at work rn so when I get a spare moment, I’ll play catch-up with what I should be doing and the RP.

Billy Carmichael, Rank 20,000, Safari Zone, Johto, July 24th.

As Billy saw the Staraptor went towards Charlotte, he almost panicked. But she suddenly fainted, which made him almost panic. The Staraptor flew right over her, as Billy Repeated the same thing he said before. A flash then hit Staraptor's Peripheral vision, it made its confusion and anger worse.

"Yoohoo, Staraptor, I've fought a Skarmory that was bigger than You!"

The Staraptor suddenly got hit with a Rock, and screeched again. This time it flew in circles, not know which to attack when Billy placed himself between Staraptor and Charlotte. The Staraptor then used Brave Bird again, towards Aldon.

"Watch out!" Billy called to Aldon.

@Charlotte Pryce @ThAtGuY101
@Charlotte Pryce Here's the post in case you lost it.

Hey guys. I was supposed to get a RP post out yesterday, or at least post forms for my new character(s) but they’ve been delayed due to some ongoing issues. First of all, the form is taking a long time to complete but second of all, a sudden IRL problem occur that has shocked my family. It’s a long story.

You see , a few weeks ago, I believe my mother was diagnosed with a form of skin cancer, as she had found strange spots on her legs. She went to hospital and got a portion of them literally cut off and a large stitch sowed on. Well, today was my last day of work before I managed to give myself a 2 week holiday, so my mother was preparing for a potential holiday in the second week. She was carrying some heavy boxes and FELL OVER, which caused the stitch to OPEN! Everything stopped there, as we had to call the ambulance for the first time in years and she was sent to hospital! Bear in mind this happened in the afternoon just after I came home from work and it was a sudden shock as it left everybody wondering what was going to happen. She sat in a queue without food or supplies for some hours. It was around 4:30 when the incident happened but then it took her a huge amount of time to get seen. Luckily, she came back having been given a new stitch/patch up but it was like half past ten, so EXTREMELY late!

So yeah, I was worrying about that and it was hard to concentrate!

Last edited:
Hey guys. I was supposed to get a RP post out yesterday, or at least post forms for my new character(s) but they’ve been delayed due to some ongoing issues. First of all, the form is taking a long time to complete but second of all, a sudden IRL problem occur that has shocked my family. It’s a long story.

You see , a few weeks ago, I believe my mother was diagnosed with a form of skin cancer, as she had found strange spots on her legs. She went to hospital and got a portion of them literally cut off and a large stitch sowed on. Well, today was my last day of work before I managed to give myself a 2 week holiday, so my mother was preparing for a potential holiday in the second week. She was carrying some heavy boxes and FELL OVER, which caused the stitch to OPEN! Everything stopped there, as we had to call the ambulance for the first time in years and she was sent to hospital! Bear in mind this happened in the afternoon just after I came home from work and it was a sudden shock as it left everybody wondering what was going to happen. She sat in a queue without food or supplies for some hours. It was around 4:30 when the incident happened but then it took her a huge amount of time to get seen. Luckily, she came back having been given a new stitch/patch up but it was like half past ten, so EXTREMELY late!

Yeesh! That's terrible. I'm sorry you had to go through that. Shoot! I'm sorry your mother had to go through that.

Take all the time you need! We're just a bunch of people on the internet. We'll be fine. ;) Family comes first.

Thanks guys for the support!

@kyuukestu , been working on my new character's form sheet that I will be introducing on the Orange Islands. I'd thought I'd get it done whilst I still have time:

Name: 'Warden' Amber
Trainer Class: Battler, breeder, coordinator, researcher, 'warden'.
Physical Appearance: A short girl with a mop of blonde hair and blueish/brownish eyes.
Clothing: Wears either a yellow straw hat or a sun cap with a green apron and a brown or black shirt underneath alongside a skirt and black stockings and white trainers. She has a preference for yellow, orange, beige, red and brown colours.
Personality: She can be funny and goofy, but often only when she is not trying. When she tries she makes the situation worse. She is inquisitive and adventurous, enjoying exciting activities and is highly energetic. There is an aura of kindness of the annoying kind coming from her.
Backstory: Amber grew up and was raised alongside her sister Ginger on Kumquat Island in the Orange Archipelgo, though Amber would gradually outgrow her home and adventure to new islands. Her mother was left to raise the pair at an early age as Amber's father was involved with his work elsewhere in Saffron City, Kanto. However, little does Amber know that her mother and father are not on speaking terms anymore because of some bad things Amber's father did. Amber soon set off on her journey at a young age. She met a group of Hopip migrating from Johto to the Orange Islands and they landed on Kumquat Island. Amber quickly caught one of the group's members after it showed a liking to her and a bond was created. That Hopip is now her partner Pokemon, Skiploom, which has recently become injured. Amber eventually caught various other Pokemon after starting an adventure across the Orange Islands. She met Professor Ivy and other professors as she professed an interest in Pokemon research and was set various tasks by them. I should also mention that she of cause has a preference for yellow, orange, beige, red and brown coloured Pokemon, as well as grass, water, fire electric and rock types.
Team:
Nickname:
Flora
Species: Skiploom
Ability: Infiltrator
Held Item: Charti Berry
Moves: Acrobatics, U-Turn, Bullet Seed, Bounce, Sleep Powder, Fairy Wind, Stun Spore, Giga Drain
Note: Amber will probably swap this Pokemon for Kakuna or another Pokemon later on.

Nickname: Tessa
Species: Raichu
Ability: Static
Held Item:
Moves:
Thunderbolt, Thunderpunch, Iron Tail, Sweet Kiss, Wild Charge, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack

Nickname: Enrico
Species: Aerodactyl
Ability: Rock Head
Held Item: Expert Belt
Moves: Rock Slide, Crunch, Iron Head, Ancient Power, Roar, Fire Fang, Stone Edge

Nickname: Tails
Species: Vulpix
Ability: Drought
Held Item: Charcoal
Moves: Tail Whip, Flamethrower, Confuse Ray, Fire Spin, Extrasensory, Will-O-Wisp

Nickname: Xuan
Species: Mankey
Ability: Anger Point
Held Item: Black Belt
Moves: Fury Swipes, Cross Chop, Close Combat, Stomping Tantrum, Assurance, Low Kick

Nickname: Lips
Species: Seaking
Ability: Lightning Rod
Held Item: Mystic Water
Moves: Waterfall, Aqua Ring, Megahorn, Water Pulse, Surf, Flip Turn, Peck, Horn Attack

Other Pokemon/Pokemon in Storage: Kakuna, Kingler, Hypno, Exeggcute, Shellder, Doduo

(Main reserve Pokemon Kakuna)

Nickname: Citron
Species: Kakuna
Ability: Shed Skin
Held Item: Black Sludge
Moves: Harden, Poison Sting, String Shot, Bug Bite
1691441482618.png
1691441497308.png

1691272550765.png
1691272566895.png

Last edited:

Dude, this is just a fun online RP. Real life always matters more than some internet hobby, you have nothing to apologize for.

I myself was busy anyway with work (Saturday late shifts are fuuunnnnnn) so I got nothing done. Will try to get a reply up tonight or more likely tomorrow. But I wish your mother and you the best!

@kyuukestu , been working on my new character's form sheet that I will be introducing on the Orange Islands. I'd thought I'd get it done whilst I still have time:

Physical Appearance: A short girl with a mop of blonde hair and blueish/brownish eyes.
Clothing: Wears either a yellow straw hat or a sun cap with a green apron and a brown or black shirt underneath alongside a skirt and black stockings and white trainers. She has a preference for yellow, orange, beige, red and brown colours.
Personality: She can be funny and goofy, but often only when she is not trying. When she tries she makes the situation worse. She is inquisitive and adventurous, enjoying exciting activities and is highly energetic. There is an aura of kindness of the annoying kind coming from her.
Backstory: Amber grew up and was raised alongside her sister Ginger on Kumquat Island in the Orange Archipelgo, though Amber would gradually outgrow her home and adventure to new islands. Her mother was left to raise the pair at an early age as Amber's father was involved with his work elsewhere in Saffron City, Kanto. However, little does Amber know that her mother and father are not on speaking terms anymore because of some bad things Amber's father did. Amber soon set off on her journey at a young age. She met a group of Hopip migrating from Johto to the Orange Islands and they landed on Kumquat Island. Amber quickly caught one of the group's members after it showed a liking to her and a bond was created. That Hopip is now her partner Pokemon, Skiploom, which has recently become injured. Amber eventually caught various other Pokemon after starting an adventure across the Orange Islands. She met Professor Ivy and other professors as she professed an interest in Pokemon research and was set various tasks by them. I should also mention that she of cause has a preference for yellow, orange, beige, red and brown coloured Pokemon, as well as grass, water, fire electric and rock types.
Team:
Nickname:
Flora
Moves: Acrobatics, U-Turn, Bullet Seed, Bounce, Sleep Powder, Fairy Wind, Stun Spore, Giga Drain
Note: Amber will probably swap this Pokemon for Kakuna or another Pokemon later on.

Held Item:
Moves:
Thunderbolt, Thunderpunch, Iron Tail, Sweet Kiss, Wild Charge, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack

Moves: Rock Slide, Crunch, Iron Head, Ancient Power, Roar, Fire Fang, Stone Edge

Moves: Tail Whip, Flamethrower, Confuse Ray, Fire Spin, Extrasensory, Will-O-Wisp

Moves: Fury Swipes, Cross Chop, Close Combat, Stomping Tantrum, Assurance, Low Kick

Moves: Waterfall, Aqua Ring, Megahorn, Water Pulse, Surf, Flip Turn, Peck, Horn Attack

Other Pokemon/Pokemon in Storage: Kakuna, Kingler, Hypno, Exeggcute, Shellder, Doduo

View attachment 947280View attachment 947281
oooo nice team up

@kyuukestu gonna @ him considering he hasn't seen it yet.

Made my post too. I don't expect yours to be soon lol. I'm giving Godjacob and ThAtGuY101 time to respond.

Team:
Nickname:
Flora

Held Item:
Moves:

View attachment 947280View attachment 947281
Looks good. I'd want to know more about the 'Warden' epithet since she's a bit too young to be managing any prisons. Other than that, all good.

Looks good. I'd want to know more about the 'Warden' epithet since she's a bit too young to be managing any prisons. Other than that, all good.
I hadn't thought of it like that. It's more like the 'Warden' title that was in Pokemon: Legends Arceus, a bit similar to a trial captain although Amber travels around and collects research on various other titles. It's mainly just a meaningless title or nickname she gives herself to sound important, though. The main thing is that she wants to grow up to become an important person on the Orange Islands.

I hadn't thought of it like that. It's more like the 'Warden' title that was in Pokemon: Legends Arceus, a bit similar to a trial captain although Amber travels around and collects research on various other titles. It's mainly just a meaningless title or nickname she gives herself to sound important, though. The main thing is that she wants to grow up to become an important person on the Orange Islands.
You're good to go then o7