• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon College

Status
Not open for further replies.
In order to join the RP and sign up go to the discussion thread: http://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-college-sign-ups.14473/#post-315695

Fraser got off of his Moped and he took his helmet off and opened up his seat. He switched his helmet with his bag that he kept in the seat. He Locked his Moped and took his luggage off of the back of the bike. He turned and looked at the College that he will be spending his next few years at. He opened his bag and took out a Pokeball and opened it. The Pokemon that came out revealed to be a Tyrogue. "Here we are Blake, Pokemon College. This is where we will staying for the time beeing," Fraser said. Blake looked at the College with a blank face not knowing how to react. "Ty-Tyrogue," "let's head inside, maybe we'll find more friends to join our party," Fraser said as he entered and walked up to the receptionist.

"Hey, how can I help you?" The receptionist asked. "I'm starting here today, my name's Fraser" Fraser said. "Ah okay, let me see. Ah, here you are. You are in room 14, here's your key. You are actually the first one to arrive out of all the new students," "Really? Okay thank you very much, come on Blake," Fraser said as he carried his luggage to his room, making his way down the hallway of dorms. "11...12...13...Here it is," Fraser fiddled with the key trying to get a good grip on it. Blake sighed and started to get impatient. "Ty..." "Urasring with me Blake :) , Jeez," Fraser said as he put the key and unlocked the door. Fraser opened the door, entered and threw the luggage on his bed. He looked around the room to get familiar with where he will be staying. "What do we do now Blake? Should we explore for a bit since we're the first ones?" Fraser asked. Blake looked at Fraser and shrugged his shoulders since he wasn't bothered. "Tyrogue," "I'll take that as a yes, let's go,"

Fraser headed back to reception and looked at the map that was on the wall and Blake slowly followed afterwards.

Lala Woke up at the peak of dawn,excited for the first day of collage, She Grabs the Pokeball her Father sent her and got on the Bus. When she got there she asked the receptionist for her room number,Then She went into her dorm room to change into her favorite outfit(the outfit on my account picture)

"Pokémon collage,I hope it's a good 4 years" she said "Eevee Ev.." The Eevee said scared. "Calm down,Its a sunny day,Let's make friends with other people and Pokémon!" She said,trying to cheer Eevee up. "Eevee" Eevee said

"Lala unpacked her bag,Hoping her father sent her something,She got a Lunch bag,a pencil,Three Pokeballs,and a Water stone. She cheered

She Looked around,then at the Clock. "Class doesn't start yet" She thought,then she walked around Exploring the area.

Evan used his motorcycle that was given to him by his father to get to the college that he will be spending years at, once he arrived he was fascinated about how large and amazing the College was, he opened the door he was more amazed inside, and the receptionist saw him "Hey, how can I help you?" said the receptionist. Evan said to the receptionist "I'm a new student and my name's Evan, can you please show me where my room is." the receptionist pointed the way and said "Find room 14, and actually someone already arrived there." While walking he took a pokeball from his hand and threw it and Dra came out Evan said to Dra "Are you exited to meet new friends?" Dra answers "Gib-Gible!" Evan then arrived and opened the door and said "Heya, new friend." Evan felt embarrassed because nobody was there, he just then smiled to Dra because of the embarrassment. He then just threw the luggage he brought in the bed, and said "Good thing nobody was around." He then left the room to make friends with other people.

"We could check out the canteen and get breakfast. I think that would be wise since we skipped it today," Fraser said before turning to Blake. Blake's face lit up after hearing the word breakfast and agreed without hesitation, nodding his head. "Tyrogue!" Blake exclaimed. "Okay let's go," Fraser started to walk in a direction but stopped himself at the sight of the new students starting to arrive. He noticed a girl that had an oversized brown hoodie on wondering around reception. "It would be wrong not to get know our peers, huh Blake," Fraser said before walking up to the girl. Blake stared at Fraser as he walked off with a cheesed off face, since he was so hyped up at the thought of eating breakfast finally. "Hey, are you new here? I'm Fraser, nice to meet you," Fraser said with a welcoming smile and held out his hand for a handshake.

Kathleen opend the door to her car and looked at her new place of stay. Excitement filled Lee as her pokemon jumped out beside her. "skid?" Her skiddo said in an excited tone. "yea I am excited to!" She said rufulling higs ears. Lee shut the door as she opened her trunk to grab her things. Higs helped by allowing Kathleen to stao some bags to her back. She shut the trunck as she went inside to the receptions desk. "hello!" The receptionist greated her. "Hi my name is Kathleen and I am a new student here" She said. "Ah" The receptionist noted looking a a piece of paper she replied. "you dorm is room 56". "thank you!" Lee said just as a boy walked up to her. "oh Hi my name is Kathleen or Lee for short she said shaking his hand.
(I had to delet my last post for reasons :/)

As Lala kept Exploring, She saw that a Few Students were also new, By the time she tried to wake up Eevee for the news, She was alseep.

So Lala Waited Outside, Hoping her Brother would come as well, But he never came.

So Lala Walked up The Stairs but she Tripped over a banana peel.
She was Lying on the ground in pain

(Sorry this is Short...)

Evan walked the whole hallway and stumbled upon the Cafeteria, he saw people eating, talking and eating again. Evan asked Dra "Would you like some berries?" Dra nodded and Evan walked to the Cafeteria lady and said "May I please buy 10 oran berries please?" the Cafeteria lady said "That would be 100 please." Evan gave him the money and walked around to find a place to sat at, he sat where new people were and asked the guy with a Tyrogue "May I sit here?".

"Finally, another new student," Fraser sighed in relief. "So um, where abouts is you- Ow!" Fraser exclaimed. He looked down and saw Blake hitting Fraser's leg. "Okay stop!, Fine we'll go get breakfast. Terribly sorry but we haven't eaten yet," Fraser started to walk towards the cafeteria, he turned around and briefly walked backwards. "You can meet us there if you'd like," Fraser said Lee as he turned back and jogged to the canteen. Blake ran ahead of Fraser and started to drool at the sight of the large array of food that was available to eat. "Can I buy two Toasted Cheese Sandwiches please," Fraser asked. He got given his food and so Fraser and Blake sat down and started plow through their sandwich. Fraser noticed a guy, who politely asked if he could sit with them. "Yeah! Sure go ahead," Fraser then attended back to his Cheese sandwich.

Violet ran to the college with Feat running after her, the wind blowing in her ears. "Awesome! Our bags should do well in there." She picked up Feat and ran to the college, only to see an girl lying on the ground in pain. "You alright, miss? You seem..fallen there." She smiled, offering her hand up. Silently, she thought What the heck am i doing? Dismissing the thought, she decided to help the girl up, as that was the courteous thing to do. Maybe Feat is finally getting to me.

She slowly gets up and looks at the Clock. "OH NO IM LATE" she thought as she stumbled to the cafeteria and she bought 5 Sitrus berrys and a slice of pizza all for a good 250£

She had no were to sit, So she sat at the new pepoles table but she fell during the way due to some bully's at lunchtime. She lost her pizza slice but saved a berry and her Pokémon Eevee.

"Why me!" She cried embarrassed because everyone is looking at her on the ground crying,Most pepole laughed.

Lee noded. "see yea" She called after him. she headed to her doom and placed her stuff there. "do! Ki!" Higs yelled suddenly spinning in circles asfter Lee had tacken the stuff off of her. "Whats wrong Higs?" She asked her pokemon as she sat on the bed. Hig stopped spinning and then stood on her hind legs showing her bellie. "you hungry?" Lee asked her as the pokemon as higs noded her head. "but we litteraly just eat on the way here" She laughed as higs nodged her her. "ok ok" Lee said grabing her laptop bag and some money. Lee and Higs headed out to the cafeteria as Lee bought Higs a salid. Lee paused as she heard crying. Kathleen set the salid down on the ground and hurried to the girl. "hey are you ok?" She asked lifting the girl up.

Fraser immediately reacted to the girl that had fallen and ran to her aid leaving his Cheese Sandwich behind. "Are okay?" Fraser asked genuinely concerned. Blake finished his Cheese sandwich and burped loudly. He put his hand on his stomach to show that he enjoyed it. He eyes glanced over to Fraser who had gone to help out someone who had fallen. Blake's eyes then locked on to the unattended Cheese sandwich. Blake licked his lips with his eyes wide open staring right at the food.

(Uh. I'll just forget that happened.)

As she saw the girl run into the college, she shrugged. "Sure then. C'mon Feat!" Her Fennekin gave an yip in reply and ran after her as she dashed into the cafeteria. She walked in, took some food and sat in the corner, as right now, she would not be dealing with the problems of table-finding. Feat, being, well, Feat, pranced around doing some sort of dance, which Violet concluded to herself was her entertainment for the day. Once she finished, she put her plates and glasses where they belonged and rushed to the receptionist desk. "Greetings, dear!" Violet waved awkwardly as she watched the lady look at a slip of paper. "Room 32, dear!" Violet grinned and muttered an thank you, and ran to look for her room.

Once she got there, she saw an glance of the girl from before fallen on the cafeteria floor. "Fennekin!" Feat yelled, which got her to sadly leave behind the horrible scene and look for her room. "29..30..31..yes!" She took her key and quickly got in the room, ignoring the beauty of it, and left the room, locking it, and running somewhere else to start to explore.

"I think I'm fine..." She said as she rubbed her head. "But Eevee fainted"
She Gets up and looks around at the pepole that we're laughing. She Started Tearing.
As she cleans up the mess.

Evan would shout "STOP LAUGHING! IT ISN'T FUNNY!", and the crowd would silence, Evan saw the guy he sat with helping the girl that fell, Evan would run to the girl and say "Are you fine?" Dra would wipe off the dirt at the girl's dress and say "Gible-gible" as if saying are you okay.

Aspen was running to the college. Zoe was running with her. The duo was carrying things that looked like briefcases. They were actually cases for clarinets. Aspen had a large backpack, and Zoe had a small satchel. Both carried art supplies, such as notebooks and colored pencils. The girls were talking and trying to get to the college, each dragging a suitcase full of clothes behind them. Aspen's Cyndaquil and Eevee were each riding a suitcase. The girls arrived at the college and dumped their suitcases in the room that they were sharing. They hurried to the cafeteria. "Let's get something to eat and sit down and draw," Aspen said. Zoe nodded and they each got a croissant sandwich. They sat down, but Aspen noticed a girl crying and a guy shouting. Curious, she went over to them. "What's wrong?" Aspen asked. Cyndaquil and Eevee were by her feet, each nibbling on a Leppa Berry.

Lee sighed as the girl said she is ok. Higs, who was now finished with her salid, started to sniff the fainted eevee. "i can take the eevee to the pokecenter" She affered the tearing girl.

Violet, while passing the cafeteria, saw the girl still on the floor with an fainted Eevee and decided to help, no help from Feat's protests. She walked over to them and grabbed an piece of the food that had fallen. She pointed it at the bully she'd seen through an glance do it and threw it at him. "JERK! LEAVE HER ALONE!" She yelled. The boy stared at her, startled.

"I guess I'm just.. Clumsy" She said cleaning the rest of the mess. After that it was time to go to passing time to fourth hour class(Science). She First went to her dorm and changed her clothes. She is now wearing a red skirt and yellow tee shirt with red shoes and no hat.

She heals Eevee before Science. When she got there she was almost a minute late. She sighed

Lee looked up at the girl who was pointing the food at...henry? "what is going on?" She asked him while the girl ran away with the eevee. She had know Henry when they were in 11th grade and was surprised at him even being here.

Fraser looked around to see multiple attending to the fallen girl. "Guess you got some good service didn't you," Fraser chuckled. Fraser looked back at Blake to see what he was up to. Blake was lying in the middle of the table letting out a large burp with his hand on his bloated stomach from the food. "Hey Blake! What did you do?!" Fraser yelled whilst marching over to Blake. "That was MY Cheese sandwich!" Fraser whined. Blake turned his head to Fraser and smiled. "Come on, you're coming with me!" Fraser said sternly as he grabbed Blake and dragged him out of the canteen.

She turned to the girl, eyes blazing. "Somebody decided it would be funny if an girl fell to the ground," With that, she left the room, fists clenched. Much on her mind, she sped to her dorm room, Feat at her tail. She got in, locked the door, and lay on her bed being lazy. "I'll change my clothes when i wanna change." She said to Feat, who peppered her with yips.

After lunch, Aspen and Zoe had band. The two hurried and grabbed their instruments and went to the band room. The director smiled. "I've been hearing some good things about you two," He told them. Aspen laughed.
"Well, someone's been lying," Zoe said jokingly. When they got into the classroom, Aspen put her clarinet together and Zoe got a stand for them, then started assembling her instrument too. Some kids made remarks about Aspen's Pokemon not being in Pokeballs. Zoe glared at them.
"Say something else and I'll personally break your nose with the bell of my clarinet," Zoe shouted.

"I guess so,but I tripped twice in one hour.." she said sadly
"I thought everyone hated me because my starter was Eevee and that I came from hoenn." She said. "Imma go to my dorm to rest..."

So Lala walked in her dorm and rested a bit,she layed down on the bed taking a nap

She Dreamed about Eevee evolving into Vaporeon and everyone in the school started respecting her

Lee turned angerly back to Henry. "Explain!" She demanded ready to punch him in his face. Henry slowly back up as he tried to explain. "it just a joke lee..". that was enough for Kathleen as she punched Henery in the face and stormed out with higs at her side. Lee went up to her dorm as she started punching a punching bag her dad gave her before she left to get her anger out. Finaly later she felt exaused as she slumped on the bed exhausted. Higs put her head down in front of her with a school map and a list of classes she has to go tomaro:
1st: advanced calculus
2nd: chemistry
3rd: pokemon training
4th: lunch
5th: Pokémon 101
6th: English
7th: gardening
Lee sighed as she looked at the scedual. "wee in my computing class?" She asked higs srugged as she layed the papers down and curreled up on the other bed.

Evan would wander around the Campus and see all kinds of stuff, he was amazed by every single thing. He then bumped the bully that bullied the girl in the cafeteria. The bully said "Watch where your going, fool." and pushed Evan. Evan was angered but ignored him the bully threw out his pokemon but Evan still ignored him. So Evan just rushed back to his dorm and played his Nintendo 3DS.

Fraser dragged Blake back to his dorm and shut the door behind him.Fraser paused at the sight of the luggage that wasn't here before. "I guess we have a roommate," Fraser then turned back to Blake with an annoyed look. "You need to start behaving if we want to achieve anything here, understand?" Fraser scolded Blake. Blake looked down at his feet as he realised that he wasn't behaving himself. "Ty," Blake whimpered. "It's alright," Fraser smiled. They were then both startled by the person they had sat with at the canteen, barged into the room and started to play his 3DS. "Um... Hey," Fraser said a bit startled.

(Going to bed, see ya)

Violet sighed and got up. With an yawning stretch, she changed into an lace shirt and wore an jacket that covered it up. Lastly, some jeans. She looked normal now, you could say. As she walked to her first class, she spotted the bully who'd pushed the girl in the cafeteria. "You," She mumbled disdainfully. The boy didn't say anything back, so Violet mumbled curses and left him be. She left for her first class, which was surprisingly Science.

(Same, out of rping for the day)

Lala woke up with puffy eyes and look at the clock. "2:40pm.." she thought and she went out of her dorm and downstairs towards Campus to train up Eevee with a punching bag.

"Eevee Use Swift!" She said. Eevee uses swift on the punching bag.
"Now Complete it with a tackle!" She said. Eevee uses tackle on the punching bag.

After that she sat on the bench by the Collage pond and looked at the stars with Eevee.
She started at the shiny glimmers at the stars. "Wow...." She thought.

Aspen and Zoe finished Band without any further interruptions. They packed up their stuff and went outside to draw. Zoe let her Pokemon out, a Purrloin and a Houndour. The two Dark Types played with Aspen's Pokemon as the two girls sat under a tree, sharing colored pencils and drawing. Zoe was better at people, while Aspen was kinda average at them. "Aaargh, the HANDS!" Aspen said angrily. Zoe laughed.
"Just draw little circles or something," She advised. Aspen tried, but it wound up looking out of place still.

She still stares at the glimmering stars all night. She turns to Eevee, Which is asleep.
She then Looks around to see if anyone is watching her, she don't wanna get bullied again.

Sends out electrike and trains with him until it learned volt tackle Lets call it a day said Apex and they went to bed

Soon. Both Lala and Eevee where both Sleeping under the shimmering stars.
", zzzzzz, z " Eevee snored.

And they slept happily outside.

(If I start decreasing my paragraph length,I'm sorry I'm just so tired...)

Lee sleeped in that postion all night untill higs started to nudge her awake. "What higs?" She asked the pokemon who was trying to drag her out off bed. "Oh no!" She exclaimed rembering she had class to day as she quickly put some freash clothes on and rushed out the door with her laptop bag and higs at her heals as she rushed to her first class:advanced calc.
(Turning in for the night and plz note that before evryone continues we are in the morning right now so can mostly everyone pause since alot of us are going offline)

Apex woke up went to take a shower when he got off he put his Red shirt and shorts then husband Lerbons on so then Apex ran into someone oww

She took the rude comment.
"My names Lala..." she said softly "And this is Eevee.."
"Eevee Eevee!" The Eevee said Hello. "And and I'm new here.."

Status
Not open for further replies.