• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: A Summer's Break

Which of the newer Pokemon listed below is your favorite?

• Total voters
Helia, still sobering up from the ordeal with Olivia, watched the Raichu from before enter. She still didn't know any of Honolulu's crew very well, since it seemed they were always up to something, but things seemed pretty calm right now with just him, and she jumped at the opportunity to get a greeting in.

"Hiya. Your name was Toli, was it? My name's Helia." She stuck out a hand to shake. "Little impromptu for a greeting, just don't think we've been formally introduced so far."

"Hello, Helia. It's nice to meet you. Hi Honolulu." Toli greeted them. Spectre followed Luna into the sauna. "Looks like my teammates left. Oh well." the Raichu sighed. "Did I miss anything in here?" he asked.

Syvery was about to run before she realized she couldn't. She had to stay next to Freddy. She opened her mouth to talk, but she couldn't say anything. She shuddered and said insanely quietly, "his name is Freddy, not silver.." She had just finished gathering the berries she needed and wanted to start heading back, but in order to do that, she would have to bring Freddy back too.

"Freddy? Huh." Olivia muttered. Last she checked, the Eevee's name was Silver, but she could be wrong. Using a vine, she grabben a Starf berry and munched on it "Tell me, Syv. Are you scared of me? I don't really see a reason to be scared of me, but then again, I'm me. I'm sorry if that question is a bit strange, but you seem kinda jumpy. If we haven't introduced ourselves, then I'm Olivia." She said to the Eevee. Olivia glanced at Freddy, but immediately went back to eating.

Luna just stood there, unsure of what to do anymore. So much had just happened and she had no idea whether to go on. She had had enough. The Gardevoir rushed out of the sauna and made her way out to the beach again, feeling as if even HER mind was about to explode. "...I can't do this..." she said to herself.

Icarus enjoyed spending time with Violet, and now that Goldie and Freddy were here, he figured he could enjoy spending time with them too. To do so with Goldie meant to read Sailor Moon with him and his mother, which at this point he didn't mind. His stomach growled every now and again, but Icarus simply moved ever so slightly, hoping he wasn't bugging the two avid readers. He was astonished that Goldie could read, but proud nonetheless.

Meanwhile---

"Oh, uh, Orion, was it? I'm sorry, I keep forgetting. I apologize for Han- Olivia this time, not Hannah. She's not normally like that. If I can make it up to you, I'm normally hanging out by the buffet. Come talk to me anytime if there's something you need. Now, I gotta go make sure Olivia is ay-okay. See ya!" Bella said as walked out of the sauna.

She took the towel off with her vines and put it on top of the rack, waved to the ignorant Simipour, and went down to the buffet area. Olivia was talking to Syvery, or at least trying to hold a conversation with her, so she chose to stay out of it and simply observe from afar. She sat down on a bench and watched the two.

Syver backed up slightly and laughed nervously, "M-me? S-scared? Ahahaha.. uh.. I'm.. not s-scared!" To be honest, she was terrified. The only reason she was there was because of Freddy. Before she realized it, she was actually slowly walking backwards. She nearly slipped off the table, but she was able to regain balance. She stood there, feeling like she was slowly sinking into the ground.

Luna finally reached the beach and sat down, staring out into the ocean. "I just can't do this..." she said to herself again. The overwhelming amount of Pokemon in one place was too much for her to bear. Her anti-social self would just take over again and that was the last thing she'd want happening...

Freddy growled, obviously not happy with Olivia here. He then got an idea, making the Eevee grin deviously. He hopped on the mago berries pile and let it all roll to Olivia at quick speeds. Freddy then jumped off the empty plate and ran back to Sylvery with a extra mago berry in his mouth.

Goldie listened to every sound in the room, jumping slightly when Icarus' belly rumbled. He shifted slightly and glanced at the slightly open door, then back at the comic.

Violet laughed "I have the whole first season, even special edditions!" She exclaimed, making poor Goldie jump and almost back flip off the bed. "Oof, sorry..." Violet whispered, earing a nod from the Golden Eevee who had returned to the same spot and continued reading like nothing happened.

Syvery gasped when she watched the Eevee surf the berries. Knowing that Olivia was going to be mad, she used swift on the berry shield that had accumulated onto the poor Servine. The Swift quickly cut the fruit, splitting them in half and perfect for eating. She hoped that Olivia wasn't too mad and shot a smile to Freddy. Secretly, she had felt insanely relieved when Freddy had done that. Letting out a giggle, she whispered, "Lets get out of here before she notices!" She quickly jumped off the counter and look up.
"Here, you can land on me, careful with your leg." She said. Getting the Eevee up the counter was easy, but she had to be cautious coming down.

Bella watched as the small silver Eevee strategically surfed on the Mago berries and watched as they all fell on Olivia, save for one that the Eevee took. Then Syvery used Swift on them, cutting them half so they were perfect to eat. She kind of figured that Olivia would lose her mind over this, but instead, she seemed at least a little bit okay with it. She shot a close-eyed smile to Freddy and Syvery and picked up one half of a Mago berry. It was at this time that Bella decided to approach her. "So, that was something." She said, only to be met with a bitten half of a berry to the face.

"That's for ruining a perfectly healthy blossoming romance, baka." Olivia muttered with a pouty face.

"Heh, are you basing this off of a manga? That stuff, while it is pretty cool, more often than not doesn't happen in reality. Though it would be pretty cool." Bella responded, using a vine to pat her back.

Olivia seemed to calm down - that is before Bella received another half berry to the face. "Not happy." She said, pouting again.

Meanwhile---

Icarus got up off of the bed, evidently disturbing Goldie. "So, Vio, where do you keep the bo- oh, never mind. Found one!" Icarus said after scanning the room for the first volume of Sailor Moon. He picked it up carefully and sat on the other bed and began reading. I wonder what's taking Syvery and Freddy so long... they probably got caught up in a conversation. Ah well, I still get food eventually. Icarus thought hungrily, beginning his book anxiously.

Freddy tilted his head slightly, then turned around and slid down half way, his back paws resting on Sylvery's back. Freddy made sure he was secure before sliding down the whole way, then he hopped off Sylvery and bolted under the couch, waiting for her.

Goldie stopped reading and yawned, curling up, but resting his head on his paws in a way to continue reading. After about three minutes, the Golden Eevee was out like a light.

Violet smiled as Icarus found the case she brought with all he comics in and took the first edition, getting into the other bed and reading peacefully. When she looked down, Goldie was fast asleep. "Oh well-" Violet mumbled, continuing on her comic.

Syvery followed Freddy quietly. She still pointed at the couches they had to go to, but she didn't do it as much because Freddy seemed to remember which ones they went under. After a while, they made the final dash to the door. Whispering into Freddy's ear, she said, "Here, give this to Icarus right away. It would be really sweet." She realized that she had made a pun and she greatly regretted it. Opening the door for Freddy, she motioned him to get in, where she would quickly follow.

Freddy took the Mago Berry in his grip and took it to Icarus. He jumped on the bed and set the berry next to the comic be was reading, then jumped down and ran back to Sylvery, being careful with his injured paw the whole time.

Goldie relaxed slightly when the aggressors of the door opening was Sylvery and his beloved brother, Freddy. Violet also took notice, and smiled at the two Eevee that entered the room.

She tilted her head and gave the Eevee a smile.
"Good job! Here's a Oran berry." She also gently set another two on the bed next to Vio and the rest in the Fridge. She also took a Custap berry for herself.
"If you want any more, you can ask your mom" Syvery said, giving Vio a friendly glance. She then picked up her Pokemon PR video and Video player and started rolling the clip.

Icarus watched the PR video in astonishment. "You did this?! That's nuts, Syvery, great job!" He said, dropping the book on the bed, his focus shifting to the video. "Say, you should know that Custap berries are super sweet. Sweeter than Mago berries... maybe that's why I got so hyped up? Hm." He thought as he recalled eating said berry before.

Icarus looked at the Mago berry beside him that Freddy had brought him. "Thank's a bunch Freddy! Maybe your mother will let you try one eventually, they are super yummy." He said with a close-eyed smile.

He looked at Freddy's injured paw, then back at his leg. Both of them were hurt, but Icarus' was hurt longer. Hopefully Freddy's injury wouldn't stay for as long as his was. He rubbed his leg with one paw as he continued to watch the video and munch on his Mago berry in delight.

Freddy ran up to Sylvery and sat down beside her, watching the video intently. Freddy raised his head and shot a shadow ball, then shot a swift at the shadow ball, causing the two to explode into dark purple sparkles. Freddy wagged his tail, happy he did something.

Goldie watched in awe at the sparkles, letting it fall on his fur and make it sparkly. Violet was wide-eyed and her jaw was agap, how did Freddy use those moves when he was born over three hours ago?

Icarus' expression was similar to his own. How did this newborn use both Swift and Shadow Ball? Not only that, but how did he know where to aim the two so they exploded into sparkles? That was something Icarus learned only recently. Maybe the video inspired him? But what about learning the moves? He thought, his mouth gaping wide, but his Mago berry still stuck to his teeth.

After a few seconds of awe and amazement, Icarus chomped on his berry and looked at Violet, eyes still wide. "Do you know Shadow Ball? 'Cuz I know Swift, as do most Eevees. How did Freddy learn that?!" He asked, his voice and expression making it obvious that he was still in shock.

Syvery gave a embarrassed smile. "It wasn't much, anyone could have done it." She then watched Freddy's mini performance.
"See?" She murmured happily. She then looked over to Icarus and said, "Hey! For the next video I need a partner. You seem to already know how to dress up, but you kinda look like a girl.." She said looking at his outfit. However, one thing stood out.
"What's this yellow collar thing?" She poked it and felt a really sharp static shock. She pulled back her paw and shook it. She took a small bite of the Custap berry.
"Maybe they accidentally used a TM CD instead of a normal one for my video" She said, but she already knew that was false.

Freddy jumped up and down, wanting to be Sylvery's partner. Goldie also raised his head when Sylvery said she needed a partner, his drowsiness instantly fading. Violet nodded "Yes, I do know Shadow Ball, hey, Goldie, you try and sparkle up the place" Violet encouraged the golden Eevee who nodded and stood up.

Goldie used protect and then shot a shadow ball in the top centre of the protect, turning the bubble dark purple. He then shot a swift at the protect, making it burst, but, the sparkles glowed like fireflies and danced down to the ground.

"Oh shoot, the collar. Sorry Syvery." He apologized, forgetting entirely about his crazy collar. He felt really bad for shocking Syvery - and then he realized she said he looks like a girl. "Hey, exactly what part of me reminds you of a girl?! I don't get it, first Bella, now you?! Seriously?! We know eachother!" He complained, burying his face in a pillow out of frustration.

Goldie did his trick, and Icarus applauded both him and his brother. "Maybe I could learn a thing or two from you guys! I have a Showcase coming up, and I gotta learn how to do that really well... Ah! I still have to learn how to dance as well!" Icarus said, starting to panic. "I don't even know when the showcase is, so I dunno how much time I have left! What do I do?!"

While he was rambling on, panicking about the Showcase, his collar made a soft buzzing noise. While it appeared to him that Violet had gotten the hang of her ghost collar, Icarus' collar wasn't something he frequently used. This low-toned buzzing noise grew in volume slowly as he continued to ramble on to himself about time constraints, showcase prepping, and whether or not he looked like a girl, but Icarus failed to notice.

She gave a small giggle and said, "Theres nothing wrong with looking like a girl, plus, your costume suits you!" She turned to Vio and said, "Don't you think he looks cute with it on?" She perked her ears to a noice and looked around.
"Um.. Icarus? I think your Collar is buzzing.." She said, backing away slightly, a little nervous about what was going to happen.

Violet gasped and moved back slightly "Icarus! your collar! Stop the racket!" Violet exclaimed, holding the two Eevee that fled to her out of fear. Freddy watched Icarus with worry as he hid under the 'cave' that Violet made with her tails. Goldie buried his face in Violet's chest and started crying.

Icarus stopped talking, but failed to hear the buzzing. "Wait, what ra-"

His speech was cut short by a massive jolt of electricity flowing from the collar and straight into Icarus, as if he was hit with a Thunderbolt. His fur stood on end and his neck fluff puffed outwards. Fortunately, the buzzing stopped. Unfortunately, Icarus was filled with so much electricity that it charred the bedsheets and knocked him out. The signature swirly eyes appeared, he fell over, and remnant static electricity stayed on his body, sometimes jumping from one part of his body to the next, leaving arcs of electricity as it did. Icarus breathed out and a puff of smoke exited his mouth.

Syvery quickly went up to Icarus. She wanted to help but not even she knew how to handle this. She placed her paws against the collar. She started pulling but she started feeling electricity to build up. She pulled harder before the collar began shocking her. She couldn't give up. Finally using a burst of energy, she pulled off the collar, causing it to fall off. Syvery herself felt quite faint and dizzy but she didn't want to give up. She stumbled, her rear paws nearly falling. She looked up one more time before she herself fell down.

Icarus slowly woke up after hearing a clicking noise, like something metal separating from itself. Slowly reaching up to his neck, stuttering due to the electricity, he felt around. No collar. He slowly looked around, and saw the collar next to him. He also saw Syvery, knocked out. He freaked out mentally, reaching out to her, but the remnant charge on his body zapped him back into submission, knocking him out once more.

Icarus woke up... sort of... he opened his eyes to see that he was in a dream, or lack thereof. Everything was void. There was no floor, there was only nothingness and himself. He simply levitated in the endless void, left to his own thoughts. I had forgotten that was there. I didn't know that would happen! I didn't know they were removable! What have I done? If I had known I could take it off, I would've! The ghost one caused less problems than this one... maybe I should go find the collars again. Icarus thought in his empty dreamscape. Find one that is less problematic, or maybe find something that can tell us how these things came to be, or how they work, or something... Arceus, I hurt Syvery. I hurt her with the collar, the stupid thing! She got hurt trying to save me! It happened again! Why do I always need saving? What's wrong with me!?

His thoughts drowned him whilst in the nothingness, consuming his very being within his bizarre nothing dream. His last thought echoed as once again he faded into a further, blacker nothing, into a dreamless unconsciousness once again.

Syvery got up carefully, feeling static electricity everywhere. She carefully moved Icarus onto the bed before she jumped and grabbed the phone from the wall. She dialed the front desk.
"Hello and welcome to Mund-" Syvery interrupted the voice.
"Hi, we need help down in room 120 with electrical burns and damage." She quickly hung up and gasped for air. She placed the phone down on the ground before the door was quickly opened. A cart was wheeled into the room and a Audino quickly scanned the room before her eyes landed on Icarus and Syvery. She quickly picked Icarus up and shortly afterwards Syvery. She gave a sigh before sitting next to Icarus, poking him.
"Please wake up.." she said sadly. She looked over to the Audino who was pushing the cart into a different hall way. The walls and the ceiling were white with the floor being a grey colored. She quickly whipped out a Walke Talke and said, "2 Patients, Flareon EB, State: Serious. Eevee EB, State: Fair. Requesting help." She looked around, scared of her surroundings. There were sharp strange looking tools and bright lights with many different kind of Pokemon. Syvery shivered and sat down and kept her head low with her eyes closed.

What's wrong with me?!
What's wrong with me?!
What's wrong with me?!
What's wrong with me?!

Icarus slowly woke up once again, though this time it wasn't in his room or in the dreamless dream. It was in a different room, one that he hadn't been in prior. He was restrained somehow, and there was an Audino that he didn't recognize, on top of a bunch of other unidentifiable Pokemon. One asked if he was okay, but he couldn't tell which one. His mind was blank save for a few things. Where am I? Where are Vio and the kids?

What's wrong with me?!

The last thought had been etched into his mind like the electricity etched itself into the bedspread. What was wrong with him? Every time some situation seemed normal, something went wrong, and it generally had to do with him. The collars, the Water Pulse, the Showcase, Hannah, Luna, all of those things resulted his body or mind being injured, and someone else had to help him. This was no different. His actions resulted in harm to himself and another.

"Ma'am, are you okay? Are you awake?" He heard someone ask. At first, he thought it was directed at Syvery, but she was already awake. He clenched his paws in anger, but couldn't speak. Something was over his mouth. Instead, he drifted back off halfway. He could hear, but he simply shut his eyes. The lights in the room hurt him, and seeing all of these Pokemon was making him more nervous than he already was. He let out a cough before continuing to be half asleep.

"I'm terribly sorry, everyone," Naya broke the extremely, way-too-awkward silence in the sauna, standing up and leaping off of the bench, "but I'm going to go. I hope you enjoy this soothing sauna." And with that, she was gone, hanging her towel up and exiting the spa.

Breathing deeply the air she was used to, Naya was at a complete loss for something to do. Icarus and Violet were probably caring for the newborns, so they were out of the question. She had no idea where Freedom was at the moment, and she wasn't ready to run around looking for him. Slowly making her way down a hallway, her thoughts were paused by a rumble from her stomach. Guess I'm hungry, she thought, deciding to grab a bite to eat at the cafe. Picking out a few different berries and PokePuffs, Naya carried her plate back to her room and turned the T.V. on, hoping something decent would be playing.

Helia gave Naya a quick wave as she departed, donning her foggy sunglasses yet again to hide any of her potential wayward glances. Kicked back, and with her legs crossed, only bits and pieces of Honolulu's crew remained, and since Helia had no understanding of what was or wasn't awkward anyways, she stayed right where she was. The heat was just as pleasant as it was earlier that day, and she wasn't about to waltz out over a little silence. Unsurprisingly enough, she was the first one to break it.

"Say, you guys know that prissy Glameow from earlier. Anyone catch her room number?"

Syvery responded quietly, "Y-yes.." She then saw Icarus open his eyes for a second. She quickly went up to him and continued nudging him. "He's Icarus, not a she" she mumbled.
"Please if you could step to the side.." A Wigglytuff made her way through the room. Syvery stepped to the edge of the bed. The Wigglytuff examined Icarus carefully before taking out a knife. He was cutting very very lightly across Icarus. Once he had finished, she saw the doctor using some kind of pliers to pe- Syvery looked away and towards the Wigglytuff himself. She didn't want to see her friend like this.
After some time passed, the Wigglytuff sighed and placed back down his tools. He turned around and gave a nod before exiting the room. The Audino that had pushed them into the room used Heal pulse. She watched Icarus's burns disappear in front of her eyes. Looking down at herself, she watched her own burns disappear quickly as well. The Audino dimmed the lights before handing Syvery a bottle of some kind of reddish purplish jelly in a container.
"Make sure he applies this on his scars regularly every 3 hours. If used correctly, they will be gone by tomorrow." Syvery's fur stood straight up before realizing that the Audino was talking to her.
"Y-yeah, I will.." She said, uncomfortable. As she watched the Audino, she let out a sigh. A couple tears rolled down her cheeks but she quickly wiped them off. Turning to Icarus, she nudged him lightly.