• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehumans High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
This roleplay is about a high school where Teenaged(12-18 ) Pokehumans go to High School. A Pokehuman is A Human with the Features like ears,wings, and/or tail(s) but are human. They often dress like the Pokemon they have the features of.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:
  • Follow The Roleplay Rules:http://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-role-play-rules.9451/
  • NO CURSING (This is a pet peeve of mine, sorry)
  • No Romance unless you ask me first. I do not mind romance, but I just don't want 100 messages of the couple going back and forth so other people can't message.
  • No Chat Speak: "U" and "Luv" are not words people. So don't use it. Or you will be reported.
  • No Mary Sues/Gary Stues/Marty Stues: Nobody likes a over powerful character or someone with zero flaws. So if you think your OC is one of these, Take A Quiz/Test or Message Me Or message a friend you know on her.
  • No using Fakemon (you can use Mega Evolved pokemon just privite me) as your Pokehuman
  • You may have up to 3 Pokehumans. No More. But you have to make complete bio's for each one.
  • Thank You!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Sheet:
Full Name:
Birthday:
Pokemon Species Of?: (The Pokehuman they are like Arcanine or something like that)
Appearance: (Often Modeled after the Pokemon)
Personality:
Power(s):
Favorite Subject?:

My OC's

Full Name: Sam Gemeyes
Date Of Birth: 06/18/2002
Pokemon Species Of?: Sableye
Appearance: He has gems for eyes his purple hair almost covers them and he always wears a purple tuxido
Personality: Shy ,alone
Power(s): can make things into gems and go into shadows
Favorite Subject: Art

Last edited by a moderator:
Full Name: Auriana
Birthday: 12/21/2001
Pokemon Species Of?: (Loppunny
Appearance: (Often Modeled after the Pokemon): Soft dark brown hair, Blue eyes,wears a black jacket with tan fluff at the edges,Navy blue jeans,Flat chested.
Personality: Benevolent,Possesive,Shy.
Power(s):The regular loppuny's cute charm ability, She has no idea she has it.
Favorite Subject?:Study halls

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
So, this is not an RP thread, it contains no RP posts, and it belongs in the Discussion board.

Moved there.

If you're going to tell people to follow the rules (which should, by the way, be obvious), perhaps you should read them first and actually take your own advice.

Speaking
of following the rules, Dalu, or should I say Daruo, making a second account is against the Global Rules, and is a ban-worthy offense. Your accounts have been merged and set read only. You are no longer welcome here.

And just like that, thread locked. Don't you just love it when people shoot themselves in the foot? ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.