• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed PokèHigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
"F-friend?!?!? I mean, ya sure, I accept your rivalry. It's weird though, I thought you would blackmail me or something like other people have. Why be so nice about it?" Zephious questioned.
"Well the way I was raised I respect people's wishes, but I could blackmail you at anytime. I would only do that if you betrayed or lied to me, but I have a feeling you wouldn't do that."

"All right! I will train even harder now! Let's make this fun Zephious!" Kyoko said with a big smile. Kyoko had a hard time making friends, and deep down this really made her happy. Umbra looked up at Kyoko and then to Zephious. "Ursa!" Umbra shouted and then hugged Zephious' leg. "Ooh I think Umbra likes you! Ha!" Kyoko said. "Well no matter! Time to practice! I must do my best. Thank you Zephious!" Kyoko said as she walked into the school towards the music rooms.

"Uhhhh- welcome?" Zephious stuttered as he watched Kyoko leave. Zephious just stood there for a moment, trying to understand what just happened. "Somebody's got a crush" Angel teased. "Oh shut up, you offer flowers to every Gardevoir you see. Besides, we are rivals, case closed" replied Zephious. "Well played, I do have a soft spot for beauty. But this isn't over!" Angel said as he teleported himself and Zephious to the lunchroom.

People Infinity didn't know seemed to be appearing left and right, so she tucked her hair into her hoodie and put her hood on, tugging on the strings to hide her face. Wheatley looked up as she did this, kind of wishing he could do the same. When Infinity felt his paw on her face, she loosened the hood and looked up at him. "I know, Wheat, I know... Maybe later, after school, I'll take to a store and get you a hoodie of your own." At this, Wheatley ran in circles and yipped quietly. Infinity laughed. "Be patient, okay?"
here's her appearance, if anyone was wondering/forgot :p

Last edited:
Name: Brian Evans
Personality: Brian is an observant person and tends to become obsessed with revenge, a lot, he is a nerdy fellow who like sweets and hot dogs

Pokèmon:

1. Gardevoir
2. Wartortle
3. Scrafty
4. Sableye

Brian had finished the book, he put the book on the table and grinned with a smile of gold. The book was titled How to get revenge and not get caught.
He walked out of the library with a knowledge of time and the class he had missed

Milotic Lead Meatal,Terry's Metagross Ever Since He Was 10 To Terry.Terry Looked Back And Said "Wow Meatal, Is That You It's Been A While Since I've seen You Old Friend," Said Terry to Meatal But Meatal Pinned Terry To The Ground And Opened its Mouth.Terry Knew What Meatal Was Doing He Was Going To Eat Terry He Panicked And Ordered Milotic To Use Hydro Pump And He Did. Then Meatal Became More Rusty Then Sat Besides Meatal And Said "This Is Why I Locked You Up In A Cage,You Kept Hurting People's Pokemon And Ate Them When They Lost," Said Terry to Meatal "You Can Stay Just Promise To Be More Careful," Said Terry To Meatal. Meatal Nodded And Terry Rerurned Him Inside His Luxury Ball.

Last edited:
Name: Brandon Flint
Personality: Brandon is an impulsive and ambitious young man who is willing to take on any challenge anyone as long as it means proving he is the best. Brandon is also very outgoing and loud person and likes to makes new friends.
description: Brown hair and Hazel eyes, 5 foot 11 and likes hoodies
Pokemon:

A Dragonite named Lance
A quilava named Marty
A jolteon named Goku
A greninja named Shingo
(sorry if my team is op!)

Brandon found himself grumbling to himself while walking to his new school. "Ok so what if you just did lose all your friends and everything you worked for,This is a new school, a new challenge. I just have to prove my skills as a trainer and I will have friends quicker than you can say "new kid''. Brandon walked into the school and toward to his next class, unaware of the adventures that await him...

Last edited:
Terry was walking towards Mist and said "Hey Mist wanna battle with me and Meatal?" asked Terry to Mist.He sent out Meatal and Meatal was still sad about what its trainer had told him and then his arms couldn't move because of it's rusty joints.

Brian took out a pokeball and examined it for a second before throwing it out.
"Sableye get out of there" Brian said
Sableye left the pokeball, but remembered to give his master a dirty look.
"Aw come on sableye, dont be so grumpy" Brian said
"Anyway, I was going to tell ya, not to embarrass me at this new school alright"
Sableye grinned motioned to the book Brian was reading earlier
"Heh, don't think I haven't forgot about that, we will be messing with the other students"
"Anyways, back in your pokeball" mumbled Brian while retrieving Sableye

Chris cracks his back and stretches a little. "That was fun," he said as he looked back on the trench they caused, "you guys want to join next time?"

Ok guys! This has to stop here, I'm ending this RP, your also posting one line posts witch will already end it, I'm sorry for the people who have been her from the start and have to cut it short but meh, some people post once and leave, making it confusing! I would like to close this RP and I don't need pommission from you guys!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Topic locked, as requested. Please contact me if you have any questions about the RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.