• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed PokèHigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris slipped outside when the break bell rang, out of the window on the 2nd floor, and climbed up to the rooftop. Knowing all of the safe spots to climb onto, he reached the top. Impatiently doing what he originally wanted to do since school started. He took out his flygon's pokeball, and pressed the button in the middle of it. "Alright Jade, let's warm up," Chris said as he got onto the flygon's back, "Are you ready?" Chris asked as he put on his goggles. The flygon nodded, lifted his wings and prepared to fly. In an instant the wings went down, launching them high into the sky. The wind whistling in his ears, the clear blue sky. A V formation of Wingull flying by, Gaining altitude, the Flygon kept flapping it's wings like a beating heart up until they were higher then the clouds. There was a sudden calmness, the flygon stopped flying up and leveled out. Chris felt at peace with the beating of jade's wings, the clearness of the sky, a gust of air whistling through Chris's ears, and flowing through his sweatshirt. Smiling, "are you ready?" Chris asked Jade. The Flygon stopped beating his wings, and they began to free fall. With Chris hanging on, they pointed directly at the ground, gaining an enormous amount of speed.

Jake gives the two a small wave, brows raising once he saw the Lucario, "Cool.." Bends over a bit and stares at the pokemon, "Is this guy yours Mist?" Looks over to the girl.

"Yeah, he is, why you ask?" Mist asked and giggled as Ajax gently pushed Jake's face away from him with "Lucario!". Lilac and the others laughed too.

Is easily pushed away, Bellossom and Jiggly Puff also giggle. "It's just so cool to see someone with a Lucario."

Jacob slowly slinked out of the classroom. He saw what happened to Mist and the others that were called up. He decided to head outside to get some fresh air. He sent Daisy and Frostbite out as well. "Today feels like a good day...I wish we didn't have to be holed up in a school all day and stay outside" he said with a sigh.

Daisy looked in the direction of Mist. "Its not every day you see a Lucario" She said, which came out as "Golduck Gol."

(Hey new on here, hope it will be fun!)
Name:Zephious Everard
Personality:Medium Height teen with smooth black hair, prideful and cocky on the outside, nervous and loving on the inside, in battle uses unusual methods, has a hidden passion for music, taught Angel how to play the harp and Devil learn the Electric Violin, while Lifestroke and Deathstrider play electric viola and electric cello respectively,

Pokèmon:

1. Gallade (Angel,Male Shiny)
2. Gengar (Deathstrider, Male)
3. Bisharp (Lifestroke, Female)
4. Greninja (Devil, Female)

Zephious leaned on the stone wall of the school along with his starter pokemon Angel while watching the others with their pokemon. Zephious was an average height of 6 foot and had black hair with ocean-green eyes. He wore a button up grey shirt with black jeans. He was kind of jealous of the group, them being good friends and all. He was new this year, and wasn't able to make any real friends besides his own pokemon. He laughed softly as he saw everyone's fascination with the Lucario, ya sure they are somewhat rare, but could it even compete with his beautiful, shiny Angel?

But alas, now was not the time for engagement, it was time for his brief music practice. He called out his Pokémon and walked away to work on his new song in secret, eager to attempt a new technique he learned recently yet not quite ready for anyone to hear him and his Pokémon. His pokemon were natural musicians, he wasn't nervous about them, what he was nervous about was his singing. He had never been good at singing, he had practiced singing since he was 6 yet he was still horrible, he had humiliated himself in front of others in his last school by singing. That's why he never performed his music out in the open, especially at this new school, for he didn't want to be made fun of like last time. But there was hope for him yet, as he learned that Angel could manipulate his vocal chords using psychic, so that in theory Zephious would be able to hit the correct notes. Zephious and his pokemon then found their favorite place and began, giving Zephious a big grin as he hit the first five notes perfectly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Name: Kyoko Tsukiyomi
Personality: Kyoko is a naturally calm girl, but being raised in a traditional Japanese setting she is more rigid than her peers. She is very passionate about her dancing, being in a family of Obori dancers, and one day wishes to become like her sisters in the Johto region (The Kimono Girls). Kyoko also loves to sing; she has a calm and elegant voice, but if a note goes too low it really hit her vocal chords hard and infuriates her! The one thing she can not stand is hearing tunes and songs being sung out of pitch! This is also why she loves Pokemon; their voices are all so unique and beautiful to her, and she believes all of them sing a special song to be heard.

Pokèmon:

1. Dewgong (Yuki,Female)
2. Teddiursa (Umbra, Female)
3. Roselia (Hanabi, Male, Shiny)
4. Eevee (Lazuli, Female)

278320_trainercard-Kyoko.png

Kyoko's Outward Appearance:

Kyoko is small in all places: height, weight, and breast area. She does not mind being small for she says being smaller gives her the advantage of looking better in a Kimono (traditionally speaking). She is 162.5cm (5'4) and weights 50Kgs (110lbs), she has rather small hands making pencils and Pokeballs look very big and silly when she uses them, and has a warm smile that almost seems blissful when people are connected deeply to her. She has long black hair, and the most neat front bangs anyone has ever seen (Her hair is very important to her!) Her eyes are blue/gray and change in subtly depending on the color of her Kimono. Clothing wise all she wears are Kimonos, and sportswear/schoolwear when called for.
Pokemon Relationships (with Kyoko):
Kyoko loves all of her Pokemon dearly, and has a deep connection with all of them. Hanabi, her Roselia, was her first self-captured Pokemon. She met him just as a Budew when she young. Hanabi, as a Budew, would spy on Kyoko while she sang in her garden; One day though, Budew decided to show himself. Even though she was young, Kyoko knew this Budew looked different than the others with his lighter color and purple front. She went to run inside to tell her family, but Budew steadily followed, and that has how it's been ever since.
Yuki and Lazuli, Kyoko's Dewgong and Eevee, were found together. Kyoko had been travelling to the Johto region to see her sisters preform, when one night on her journey she heard the most beautiful and serene voice she had ever experienced. It was not a song, but a cry for help. Kyoko ran towards the howls that sounded so beautiful, but sorrowful as if someone was hurt. When Kyoko finally arrived to the beach, where she had heard the howls, she saw a horribly injured Eevee, and a Dewgong who looked as if it was protecting the Eevee (The Dewgong was hurt, but not as bad). Kyoko knew what to do, so she grabbed the injured Eevee carefully and took her to the nearest Pokemon Center. Kyoko was surely lucky, because Nurse Joy said this Eevee might have not made it if Kyoko hadn't acted so quickly. What a relief for Kyoko, she stepped outside of the Pokemon Center and who was there? None other than the same Dewgong from before. Dewgong bowed before Kyoko offering her assistance to Kyoko to show her greatfulness. Kyoko obliged, and now Yuki and Lazuli are a part of her team!
Umbra has been in Kyoko's life since birth, being a gift from her mother, and refuses to evolve. She is very stubborn, but is just like her trainer. Umbra will go above and beyond to show Kyoko her skills, but always feels overshadowed ever since Yuki arrived on the team. Umbra is always outside of her Pokeball when she doesn't need to be in it, and enjoys resting on Kyoko's head or in her arms.
(Sorry for the long description! I am a very descriptive person =p)
---

Kyoko watched her classmates from afar, she wasn't so impressed by Pokemon, but their singing abilities are what peaked her interest. She was content with her team, and knew they had nearly perfect harmony. She began to hum, and called out her other three Pokemon, while Umbra was resting on her head, to join her. As Kyoko began to take Umbra of her head to practice, Yuki squealed and then began to mope. "What's the matter Yuki" Kyoko asks gently while stroking her horn gently (This was the easiest way to calm her down).
Yuki pulled away from Kyoko's gentle grasp and hurried over farther away from Kyoko's peers. "Yuki! Please stop! You know I'm not very fast!" Kyoko yelped, but then Kyoko began to hear a noise she had never heard before. She knew it was a Pokemon by how soothing and pure it sounded; it almost sounded like Yuki's Song... but it was different. Kyoko knew why Yuki had run this way, and she went to see what was making the noise (Yuki is very jealous of other Pokemon who sing well, which causes her to become sad in fear Kyoko will take more interest in them).

Last edited by a moderator:
Chowder Was Wondering Around when Suddenly A Dewgong Slammed Into Him And Said In Pokemon Language" Hey What's the big idea !" Said Chowder To The Dewgong

Yuki, dizzy from slamming into Chowder, squints at him, "Apologies... I did not see you there little one. I was blindly running toward that *shivers* sound." "Do you know who is singing? My trainer Kyoko loves singing Pokemon, and whomever is now is definitely serenading her! I must battle them at once! Kyoko is mine!" Dewgong boasted with jealously.

Kyoko, after doing some catching up sees Yuki with who seems to be Terry's Munchlax, Chowder. Kyoko sees that they obviously bumped into eachother, and rushes over to see if anyone is hurt.

Zephious sung the final note, and thanks to Angel's Psychic it was perfect! Suddenly, Angel spoke to Zephious psychically and told him that they were within earshot of some people that he sensed. Immediately, he returned his pokemon and ran.

Kyoko sees that Chowder and Yuki are fine, she smiles and pats both of them on the head to confirm that everything is okay. Yuki blushes at the sight of Kyoko's smile and hugs her. Kyoko then hears the sound of returning Pokemon. She suddenly thinks... "That trainer? Are his Pokemon the ones singing so beautifully? I must find out!" Kyoko quickly pulls out two lemonades to give to Chowder to apologize and quickly mounts Yuki. Kyoko being so light, this is an easy task for any average Dewgong! "Find that trainer Yuki! I must see who sang those notes for myself." Yuki, trying to find the mystery trainers scent, goes on ahead.

As her Pokémon trained, Hoodwink battling Thor and Lilith battling Wisteria, a quiet yelp could be heard in the nearby forest. Infinity perked her head up, looking in the direction of the sound. Wisteria had also heard it, her small head looking in the same direction as her trainer. Her other partners looked up at them in slight confusion. "Lilith, join Hoodwink and Thor's battle. Wisteria, follow me," Infinity said, making her way through the bushes and branches towards the sound.

"Okay," Wisteria replied, even though Infinity merely heard "rade". She followed her trainer into the forest.

What they found broke their hearts. A tiny Eevee with a silver pelt was being surrounded by a pack of Beedrill. "Wist, Energy Ball," said Infinity, quietly. Wisteria nodded and jumped out of the bushes, making herself known to not only the Beedrill, but also the Eevee. She shot a ball of energy at the Beedrill, which knocked one out. The others flew away. Wisteria looked down at the Eevee, a soft expression on her face. "Are you okay?" she asked the Eevee.

The Eevee looked up at the unknown Pokémon, fear and gratitude shining in its eyes. "Y-yes... Thank you," it replied.

"Oh, don't thank me," Wisteria said, shaking her head. "Thank my master. Without her, you'd still be in that mess. Come, follow me. I will take you to her. She is what's known as a shiny human."

"A shiny... human?" the Eevee asked, now very curious. It followed Wisteria out of the clearing they were in and out of the forest, where Infinity was found waiting.

"Well done, Wist!" Infinity praised, patting her partner's head. Wisteria hummed in satisfaction.

Eevee looked up at the human, realizing that 'Wist' was telling the truth; this was a shiny human! Eevee felt safe with this human, so it walked up to her.

Infinity looked down at it as it approached. "Why, hello there, little one," she spoke quietly, as to not scare it away. Eevee looked up at her with bright eyes, pawing her foot. Infinity laughed lightly, bending down and petting its head. "Y'know, we're not much different, you and I," Infinity said, a smile present on her lips. Eevee yipped, happily.

"I there room for... one more? On your team?" Eevee, almost reluctantly, asked Wisteria, who seemed surprised at first before a huge smile spread across her face.

"Of course!" she replied, tugging on Infinity's sleeve to gain her attention, then removing her own Pokéball from her belt and pointing from it to the Eevee.

Infinity's eyes widened, before she looked down at the Eevee. "Oh! You want to join our team?" she asked, ecstatic. Eevee nodded. "Well, first things first, I need to know your gender." She held out her hands, indicating that one was the 'girl' hand, the other the 'boy'. Eevee pawed the 'boy' hand. "Great! Now you need a name..." Infinity thought hard about this, before the perfect name popped into her head. "How about Wheatley?" Eevee yipped happily, running around in small circles. "Then it's settled!" From her bag, Infinity pulled out an unowned Pokéball. She tapped the Eevee's head with it and it was sucked in, before a small 'click!' could be heard. Infinity clicked the button, and her new partner emerged, a wide smile on his face.

"Welcome aboard, Wheatley! Let me introduce you to the others."

{My God, that was long! I didn't mean to make it this tedious! Sorry! :'|}

{UPDATE: I had to change his name to Wheatley, because Portal 2 is kinda my new obsession. :'|:'| Even though I already have a part dark type, Ima evolve him into an Umbreon, because Umbreon's blue rings kinda look like the ones from Portal. :8B: lol}

Last edited:
Zephious called out Angel and Devil. "Angel are people still near?" He asked. "Yes, I sense a trainer and a pokemon breaching the security radius." Angel said using his psychic powers. "Ok, thanks Angel, Devil stay here and cover our escape."

Mist stood up and strolled inside the school. Ajax, Keegan and Lilac followed closely. Mist smiled as she walked into the cafeteria and sat at the a table before she pulled out her notebook and began to Jolt down all the information that she needs for the upcoming tests and exams.

Chris plummeting down to the earth, signaled flygon to pull up. Slowly they begun to level out, but as soon as they do, they skimmed a tree a few students were hanging around earlier. Knowing Jade would get hurt by that, there was only one place where they would be going, and that's to the dirt. "Jade, hang in..." Chris tried to say as they crashed into the ground creating a small canal in the dirt. Everything moved slowly for Chris in that moment. Looking around, he saw dirt chunks being spit into the air, Jade taking the impact relatively well. He was in the air, flying forward into the soccer field. Slowly, he braced for impact onto the green grass.

Yuki began to slow; she couldn't find the same human scent anymore. Yuki came to an abrupt stop, due to a Greninja and a Gallade blocking their path. "What's this?" Kyoko questions as they stop in front of the two Pokemon... "Hmm.. I guess that trainer doesn't want us to finding out who they are. Fine! I guess we will just have to battle these two Pokemon." Kyoko reaches for her Pokeballs, she returned all her Pokemon earlier before she chased Yuki, and calls out "Hanabi! Lets help out Yuki in this battle!" Hanabi jumps into the air out of his Pokeball doing an impressive flip before landing, "Rose! Rose!" Hanabi exclaims in joy. Hahabi loved to battle maybe even more than he loved Kyoko's singing.

"All right, Hanabi... Yuki... These are fully evolved Pokemon so be careful. Their power may be formidable, but..." Kyoko then noticed a gleam coming from the Gallade. "Is that a shiny Gallade... Wow just so beautiful." Kyoko said with adoring eyes. "Roseeee!" Hanabi said with a tint of frustration, "Begin the battle already!" Kyoko could understand even though Hanabi wasn't speaking English, "Ok. I don't wish to battle you, but I guess I must. Before I do were either of you the Pokemon that brought me over here. The only reason I came is to see the Pokemon I heard singing!"

Terry Was In His Dorm room And Sat With Milotic To Helo Him With His Homework Then Chowder Came In And Wrote In Terry's Notepad
Hey Terry I Met This Dewgong And Her Trainer Who Is Really Talented Maybe You Should Make Milotic And That Dewgong Hang Out They Are Water Types After All. Chowder Then Gave Terry His Notepad Terry Read It And Said Maybe Ok Lets Do it

Terry Saw Kyoko And Saw Her Battlinh So He Made Chowder and Milotic Have Some Fun in Destroying Some Pokemon in A Battle And They Did

Name: Dave
Personality: Shy and quiet, prefers the sounds of the forest to the sounds of the city.
Appearance: Tallish darkish-tan with bright gold eyes, wears camoflauge cap, hoodie, pants. Often shoeless. (Only if Allowed (Rules don't say if it is or not. If not allowed, let me know): Is a Maltese tiger neko, has the stripes on his body too. catlike nose)

Pokèmon:

1. Gengar (Shiny) (Grim, Male)
2. Golurk (Atlantis, Male)
3. Chandelure (Willow Wisp, Female)
4. Drifblim (Zendaya, Female

Quickly recalled his pokemon and was shuffling towards the school when something caught his eyes. He looked up at what appeared as a speck at first, but slowly it became larger and larger until he could see it clearly; Chris and his flygon. Jake's jaw dropped a bit as he saw the duo plummeting to the earth before quickly pulling up, skimming the top of the tree he was just under. He noticed that they were heading to the soccer field and, after looking back to the school, decided to hurry towards where they would land.

Zendaya and Willow Wisp catch Chris mid-flight and ease him to the ground. Waiting below is Grim, Vendetta, and their trainer Dave.
Vendetta is toting a first-aid kit, ready to help the teenager when her teammates landed.

"Ha! No Pokémon were singing, we are merely musicians, our trainer is the singer!"Angle said with psychic powers as he launched a psycho cut at the human. It hit the ground and shot up dust, allowing the Pokémon to hide in the trees. They then rapidly fired projectiles into the clearing. Devil and Angle didn't go full power, they just continuously used moves to stall the female human and her pokemon. Devil jumped from tree to tree while Angle used teleport multiple times. Suddenly another human, this one a male, and his pokemon engaged as well. Angel and Devil took damage partially because of being outnumbered and partially because they were not trying to win. After a few more minutes Angel sensed that Zephious had made it out of the forest and into the school. With their job done, Angel and Devil jumped down from their hiding places in the trees. "That was fun, but never try to follow us again, or we will fight to harm. Our trainer wishes to keep his music to himself at the time being, respect this." Angel said to the 2 humans using psychic powers. Then Angel and Devil grabbed arms as Angel used teleport to return to their trainer, leaving the 2 humans in the forest.

Last edited:
Kyoko and the others took no damage from the barrage of attacks do to Yuki's powerful Protect and Hanabi's Magical Leaf counters. Whilst Angel and Devil were attacking they didn't notice Lazuli, Kyoko's Eevee, match their scent.

"Fine." Kyoko scoffed. "Little do they know Lazuli was able to pick-up on one of those Pokemons scents, so even if they're in their Pokeball she could sniff them out." "It seems that the trainer doesn't want his talent to be known, well I'll keep it that way, yet I will know who they are myself... After all if someone can sing that well it seems I may have a rivalry afoot." "AHOHOHOHOHO" Kyoko laughed in excitement. "I have yet to meet a trainer who can harmonize as well as my team can! This shall be exciting!" Kyoko calmed instantly, "Well I better head to back to the others. You two should head back to your trainer! Thank you for the help."

"Who was it?" asked Zephious. (Gallade described his experience with psychic powers) "Oh no! That sounds like Kyoko, I hear that she is musically talented, if she finds out who I am then my social life will never even have a chance to form! Angle, is there anyway you could have been tracked? I can't allow her to discover my identity!" (Gallade explains how he sensed that Eevee caught his scent) "Fair enough, her Pokémon are resourceful, might as well meet her and try to bargain for mercy from taunting." Said Zephious as he walks back out to find her.

Kyoko returned to her peers; she kept Lazuli on her head in case she sensed the singing trainer. This upset Umbra quite a bit since that was her favorite resting spot. Noticing Umbra's frustration, Kyoko bent down and whispered "Oh Umbra.. Don't be upset! I need to find out who this singing trainer was." Umbra nodded her head in agreement.

Kyoko stayed near her peers, but still kept a distance, "Well! While we are waiting why don't I finish practicing. Hanabi, Yuki! Come on out!" "Okay everyone! We need to practice, so please Yuki... No distractions." "I must to master this song and dance combo! Then all of my sisters will have no choice but to notice my talent."

After a couple of minutes of searching, Angel and Zephious made it to where Kyoko was practicing. It was so good to the point that he didn't want to disrupt, so he and Angel waited in the shadows.

Chris landed on the ground skidding, even with the cushioned landing, it still hurt. Laying on the dirt ground, Chis called out to his flygon, "you alright jade?" He inquired, he heard a moderately injured, "-gon," in the background signifying he was ok. Chris immediatly lifted one arm in the air and went, "Yea!" a few breaths, "let's do that again." Chris sat up, looking at what they caused, he saw a tiny trench what slowed Jade's impact and jade getting up and stretching a little bit. He noticed two other people, "um, hello, I hope you don't mind us dropping in," Chris said attempting to lighten the mood a little.

(OOC: I'm going to use lyrics from Lost in Thoughts;All Alone because Fire Emblem has taken my life)
--
Kyoko sang"...~destined to seek life beyond the shore just our of reach" "Yet the wate-..." Kyoko came to an abrupt stop due to Lazuli jumping off of her head. "What is it Lazuli? Have you found them?" "Vee vee" Eevee nodded in approval. Kyoko followed Eevee to finally see who this trainer was.

(I love fire emblem!)
"Alright, the gig is up, I know you know my secret, what do I need to do so that you don't tell others?" Zephious said as he sighed, "I know you probably want something from me."

Terry Was Under A Tree With All Of His Pokemon Out. He Was Watching Battles On His Vs. Recorder when He Battled A Heatmor with Gible And Won. Chowder And Gible Were Watching Swoozie Videos On Mewtube. And Milotic Was Just Slithering And Started To Say To Himself "I Need To Get Some Advise About How To Patch Things Up With Terry," Then Milotic Remembered That A Pokemon Named Meatal Was Owned By Terry He Then Slithered To A Cage In An Abandoned Building And Said To Meatel "Yo, Meatal I Want To Talk To You Fa Wa Second," Said Milotic To Meatel Then Milotic Explained Everything Then Meatal Agreed Then Followed Milotic Back To Terry.

After a long while of training, Infinity and her team all headed into the school, Wheatley resting on Infinity's head. They all walked over to the nearest water bubblers and took a long drink. Once they were full, they headed back out and rested on the grass under the warm sun.

Dave nods. "It's alright, I sent Willow and Zendaya to catch you. What happened?" He asks quietly, not looking Chris in the eyes.

Vendetta jogs over to Chris and Jade with the medkit, ready to treat any wounds on them.

Rubbing the back of his head, a little emberisment, "I guess I should have pulled up a little earlier," Chris stood up, a little soar and bruised. "Thank you, we would've been in a worse condition without you, I know Jade will be alright, just give him a few days." The flygon stood up, a few cuts and bruises, stretched out his wings, and readjusted himself. Chris looking at one of his childhood friends, "we've been through worse, but I wouldn't decline a little help bandaging some cuts on Jade."

Vendetta opens the kit and starts bandaging up Jade.

"Sometimes it's tough getting Zendaya to even go where I want her to. Drifblims have very ditzy minds apparently." ^.^'

(I love fire emblem!)
"Alright, the gig is up, I know you know my secret, what do I need to do so that you don't tell others?" Zephious said as he sighed, "I know you probably want something from me."
"I didn't plan on telling the others." Kyoko replied. "I do want something from you though" she continued. Kyoko clenched her fist, "I want a rivalry!" It seems you also possess the talent to harmonize with your Pokemon" "I LOVE NOTHING MORE THAN CREATING MUSIC WITH MINE!" Kyoko said with pride.

"There will come a day where I will challenge your talent. I hope you oblige. Nothing mean, just...fr-friends showing there talent to one another!" Kyoko said.

"F-friend?!?!? I mean, ya sure, I accept your rivalry. It's weird though, I thought you would blackmail me or something like other people have. Why be so nice about it?" Zephious questioned.

Name: Leo Oscuro
Personality: Calm, Cool, Collected. Passionate about Dark Pokemon, but not much else. Lazy.
Appearance: Leo is about average height, and average weight, with dark, messy hair. He wears glasses, but takes them off when battling. His signature outfit is a red blazer and a black t shirt, and he wears his headphones to listen to calming music before important battles.

Pokemon
Honchkrow (Don, Male)
Sableye (Taric, Male)
Krookodile (Bandit, Female)
Houndour (Spike, Male)

Attachments

• trainercard-Leo Oscuro (1).png
    trainercard-Leo Oscuro (1).png
    41.2 KB · Views: 0
Leo was snoozing on a bench outside, headphones on. Don is perched on the bench above him, and Spike sleeps on the ground below. Taric and Bandit are nowhere to be seen.

Chowder Had A Problem With His Earphones He Saw A Boy With A Honchkrow And A Houndour On A Bench And Walked Over To Him He Patted Him On His Head And Showed Him His Broken Earphones.

Jake stops a little ways a way when he see Chris land, eyes still wide with amazement. He hurried towards the trainer and his pokemon, "Hey! Are you two alright?" The teen became concerned when he saw the injuries on Flygon.

Status
Not open for further replies.