• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed PokèHigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
She nodded, walking into the room, attempting to hide her face. "What are we gonna do with it?" she asked, looking down at the scrap of metal on the floor.

"We Have To Take This Piece Of Junk To The Dump But That's Way Too Far, And I'm Not Saying That In A Lazy Way." Said Terry To The Girl. So Let's Just Ride Our Bikes There." Suggested Terry

Terry Picked The Rest Of The The Animatronic's Body And Hooked It Up On His Bike" So what's Your Exactly?" Asked Terry To The Girl

"My Name Is Terry Nice To Meet You Infinity, So Can I Ask You A Question Why Are You So Afraid Of People Judging The Way You Look?" Asked Terry To Infinity

Infinity looked down at the ground, sheepishly. "Because I look so different. I'd rather not be bullied for my appearance..." she replied, quietly. "I don't like talking about it."

{Sorry! I'm new to the site, so I didn't know there was a line requirement. I'll make sure they're at least three lines from now on. Again, sorry!}

Terry And Infinity Reached The Dump Then Terry Said "Ok, So I've Dumped My Parts In The Dump All You Need To Do Is Just Dump The Head And Then We Can Go Back To School." Said Terry To Infinity

"Alright," Infinity replied, picking the head up. She looked at it for a split second before throwing it into the large pile of garbage. "Let's head back. It stinks here!" Infinity said, kicking off and speeding down the sidewalk back towards school.

Akio chukled a bit, then comforted Mist. "Well, the good news is, the thing finally went down. And I won't take all the glory, Terry did as much damage as I did." Akio said, starting to calm down. "I'm just glad that's over and everyone is alright." Akio started to think as to why the Animatronic would be here of all places. "Hey, uh Jake right? Are you alright too? I mean you froze up on us, I don't blame you or anything, the same thing happened to me when I was little. . .but I really don't want to get into that." Akio said, looking slightly upset about something.

Mist looked up at Akio "Are you ok? Don't say your fine, I can see your upset" Mist said to him and frowned. Wave tilted his head and sighed. Wave looked around before he looked back Ai "Why does he look familiar? Was he Mist's childhood friend or something?" Wave asked himself as he eyed Akio.

"No, no, no, I was just remembering some darker moments from my childhood, but that was a while ago anyway, it doesn't really effect me much anymore." Akio reassured Mist. "It really doesn't matter. . .it was something stupid I barely remember." Akio said, ready to start up another question. "I know you may not want to talk but, you said your brothers built the animatronics, right?" Akio questioned. "Well, then how did one of them end up here? Does he go to this school?" Akio asked, confusion in his eyes.

Mist closed her eyes and buried her face in Akio's chest before she mumbled a miserable 'yes'. Mist could still hear her brothers voice when he said that the animitronics will haunt her forever.

Akio blushed a bit. "Well, then we have to track them down, right?" Akio said, confidently. "We need to make them leave you alone, otherwise they don't seem very brotherly." Akio looked down, having to bend down ever so slightly, and look into mist's eyes directly. "We'll find them, and when we do, we'll show them what for, sound good?" Akio said this, knowing he was always one for confrontation, he loved to fight, argue, battle, all of the above. Even since he was little Akio had made stupid choices when fighting.

Mist smiled and noticed the blush on Akio's face but kept quiet and nodded. "Question, did you have a childhood friend?" Mist asked as if she red her Floatzel's mind.

Terry Was Pedaling Then Jumped Off Of His Bike And Walked Up To Akio And Said "Yo, Akio
Infinity And I Dumped That Peice Of Scrap To The Dump." Said Terry To Akio

He slowly nods, "Y...Yeah I'm fine. just....Confused." Jake glanced at Mist, eyes widening in surprise, "You're brother made that?" He tensed up a little bit more, sitting straight as he looked to Mist for an answer, "....Will he want that thing back then?" he asks curiously.

Mist slowly shook her head "Nope, that's why they sent the anim- Ahhhhh!" Mist said and pulled out a Emerald sword and flung it at a blue fox anamitronic. It sliced through its head and it collapsed. Mist sighed and Wave put the sword back in her bag. "Two down, two to go..." Mist said and smiled nervously at Akio, Terry and Jake, waiting for their reaction.

"Terry already got rid of the animatronic." Akio replied to Jake's question. "And as for a childhood friend, yeah I remember having two of them." Akio didn't have to think hard at all to remember their names. Akio looked at Terry. "Damn, that was some nice team-work there, I don't think we would've done it by ourselves." Akio laughed. "Who's Infinity, I haven't met them yet." Akio asked.

Akio just glared for a second or two. "Uh-uh. . .there all still in the school?" Akio asked, with a long sigh afterwards. "Well, today is gonna be the best day ever." Akio shouted. "Also, where the hell did you get that sword from?!" Akio questioned. "The school just let's you carry that thing around, but one day when I left my Pocket Knife in my bag, woopty-do, a detention for me." Akio said, somewhat angry, somewhat confused.

Mist laughed nervously as she held the sword with one hand. In one downward motion, the emerald sword transformed into a green watch. "T-Thats how..." Mist said and cowered down, intimidated by Akio's sudden rage.

Akio just stared in confusion, and a little bit of jealousy. "I want one. . ."Akio said, looking upset. "Heheh, don't worry I'm only messing with ya, I have what I do, and that's what matters. Akio stated, looking confident once more. "Now, I think before we encounter another animatronic, we need to find your brother." Akio stated.

Was absolutely flabbergasted by what transpired, "W...Well..." He stutters a little, "...Atleast we won't have to worry about the rest with...That around." he points to the emerald watch, "Wh...Where did you even get that?"

"I made it" Mist said and pulled on the watch slightly. Mist nodded at Akio's statement and handed him a Ruby watch and handed Jake a Sapphire Watch. "I was only able to make three watches before I.. had to run away..." Mist said and looked down with a little frown.

Infinity jumped off of her bike, propping it on its kick stand, and walked over to Terry and who he was talking to. "I'm Infinity," she replied. "It's nice to meet you!"

Leans away from the watch and quickly flails, giving a nervous smile, "N...No thanks, I'm fine. All the protection I need is in my bag." he pats the pouch on his side.

Mist shoved the two watches into her pocket but then realised how close she was to Akio, she could litrally hear him breathing. Mist laughed nervously before she scooted away from him with a light blush tinting her cheeks.

(OOC: I'm going to be away from my computer for a while so I'll do this on my phone)

BIC: Jacob walked over to Mist and Aiko in time to see the sword hit another animatronic. "Umm...do you guys...need help?" Jacob said nervously. " The names Jacob and this Froslass is Frostbite...I couldn't help but notice the animatronics attacking you guys..."

(Ok!)
Mist raised her eyebrow but the blush never left her cheeks. "You kinda came late buddy..." Mist said and laughed nervously, rubbing her arm. Mist laughed nervously, as she felt the tension.

Name: Joshua (Josh) Michaels
Personality: Friendly, helpful, caring, thoughtful

TrainerCard:
277098_trainercard-Josh.png

Pokemon:
Girafarig (N/A, Male)
Umbreon (N/A, Male, Shiny)
Roserade (N/A, Female, Shiny)
Froslass (N/A, Female)
(Also, he has two eggs.)

Last edited by a moderator:
"This is awesome!" Akio glared at the watch. "But uh, how do I work it, just so I don't accidentally stab myself." Akio stated, pointing the watch away from him. "I really like it but, I'm pretty sure my Pokemon can handle it." Akio said, stroking Moon's fur. "Doesn't mean I won't use it, but I just won't rely on it." Akio said.

Mist smiled "It's for close range, dummy, I old rather battle close range than long distance" Mist said and pulled of the emerald watch and put the ruby one on. "Like any other watch, the 12 must always be facing away from you, like so-" Mist said and showed Akio what she just said. "And then..." Mist said and flicked the watch upwards, and, obviously, it changed into a Ruby sword. "This was my former one but I just grabbed the nearest watch" Mist said and she heard low growls. Mist turned to see three white jaguars "Really?, oh and know these guys, they are immune to pokèmon attacks, basically, only these watches can fling them around and actually, hurt them" Mist said as she clipped the Emerald watch on Akio's wrist, making sure it was the right way around. Mist walked up to Jake and wrapped the Sapphire Watch around his wrist. "Weather you like it or not, your fighting these Jaguars" Mist said and flicked his watch down and it turned into a Sapphire sword. Mist did the same to Akio's watch and it turned into the Emerald sword. "Ready?" Mist asked them.

Jacob turned to the sounds of growls to see the white jaguars. Did I hear that right? Immune to Pokemon Attacks? But that's impossible! Jacob thought. He turned toward Frostbite. "Frostbite, get out of there! Leave it to those guys!" Jacob commanded her.

Frostbite however didn't hear him. "Time you guys learn the meaning of COLD FEAR!" Frostbite said as she released a Ice Beam followed by a Shadow Ball at the Jaguars.

Status
Not open for further replies.