• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pictures, please ~

I have a huge lack of photos ever since my laptop died. I should take some more soon.

img0046tk.jpg

I forget how old that was. That hat looks tiny.

25104721650609839022710.jpg

This is the only photo of me on Facebook at the moment.

I really need more photos.

Mah hat's cooler than your's. XD

meinmahlovelyfedora.jpg

In other words, this is my favorite hat, also a fedora. Well, the upturned back rim makes it a trillby, but oh well. :p I love to wear it in the fall and spring, where I don't get overheated or have it be blown off my head.

prommj.jpg

This is me and my boyfriend at prom. Yes, we are weird, but we had fun if you can tell by the odd expressions.

Last edited by a moderator:
16gn6nr.jpg

...Yes, I was halfway trough a blink and yes, my hair does look awful. But it's been a while since I've posted here. The lil' critter in my hands is Bard, my bearded dragon<3

Well, the first thing his dad said was "You going to a funeral?" Apparently, my boyfriend took the matching thing a little too far and we were both wearing all black. XD

Thank you, Carmen. That is a nice compliment.

:D Squee! I love bearded dragons! This is the cutest little reptile pet critter I have seen in a long time.

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
I'm loling at the triple post from Yoshimitsu. Who else would ever do that? ;) Also, your boyfriend is still adorable.

Where is there a rollercoaster with a Sonic statue in front?

Also, I always think Secad is a boy until I see pictures of her. Don't know why. Maybe you write like a boy? Or maybe half the boys here write like girls? Hmm... You definitely didn't look like you were going to a funeral, though :D.

316824_1812611855515_1846618308_1172383_1457130194_n.jpg

This is me and my friend Lisa! Well, it's Lisa then me if we're going left-to-right, but y'know ♥ We were walking out of school after Science Club last week and I know she hates getting photos taken so I tried to get one of us but I just got her hair. But at least I got her before she managed to run away or duck or something!

... yeah. o 3 o

edit:: oops I broke the forum :x

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
305377_250613831651883_100001098047296_710302_374568755_n.jpg

Another theatre related picture of mine, showing one of the few, rare, smile-worthy moments for a cast and/or crew member during tech (hell) week of a show.

Tunny you are so adorbs aughgfhgfh
and RMA that's a great photo, almost makes me miss tech weeks |D

almost

SO UM LEMME SEE
313402_2352040394268_1047883635_2627240_497961264_n.jpg

oops I make stupid faces oh well
CAP
I am literally choking on anxiety waiting for May
I don't even know what to do with myself
MY EMOTIONS
MY EMOTIONS WHAT ARE YOU DOING

oh also I went to a Red Dress Gala and you get to see this because I love the face of my friend in the middle there
xefmut.jpg

ahaha oh my god I do not photograph well OOPS SRY.

You guyssss why are you all so good looking, it's nuts. I don't have super cool pictures to contribute or anything except dumb webcam stuff. But I didn't want to be that creepy guy who just comments telling you all how pretty you are so webcam photo it is.

wJyst.jpg
My srsface.

vHZr8.jpg
But hey look I can also be a cool fun guy too.

Belle, Virgil, you both look a LOT like people I know. It's confusing and now I'm going to get everyone's name wrong :|

On an unrelated note, here's a picture of myself I took and then edited with on the iPad...

6242299109_8bedd8d03a_z.jpg

I hope nobody minds the blr :p

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Belle has a Cap and Batman shirt?! :O Belle, stop raiding my closet so much~! D: *hides his GL and Flash shirts* >>;;

Here is a picture of mah bump. This was taken two and a half weeks ago, I'm actually bigger now XD Also, it was taken from a friend's cell phone so it's kind of dark :p Might post a picture of my costume later if I take one.

babyshowerbump.jpg

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Dwayna DragonFire said:
-image-

LOOK AT HER EYES.

LOOK AT THEM.
You know, she looks like she's about to steal my soul.

So, y'know, definitely your daughter.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Camerastuff152.jpg

Ah,yes, the results of my second Halloween dressing up as a somewhat obscure character that very few people from where I live know about, but got scared senseless upon seeing it anyways. The air holes were a bit too small, and I spent the entire night almost completely blind and somewhat light headed, but I think it payed off pretty well in the end.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I basically squinted in every picture I took tonight, so I'll just have to make due with this one.

P.S. - I can has new hat. =D

Itsa-me.png

HAT.png

One last picture, taken while I was vacationing in Disney World. It's of myself and my youngest sibling. And yes, while not at all planned, I am wearing the exact same shirt in all three pictures. :p

Disney-World-with-little-si.png