• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open One piece: journey for the new world &Christmas Special Thread!&

As Noctis was Decorating the Christmas Tree, He seen a Ship with a Lightning Skull pull up to a nearby Island, "Hey Guys, Look at this, it doesent Look Friendly, What should we do about this?" He said

Before long his pet Wolf he named Natsu Came up to look at the Ship, It looked like Natsu didn't want to find out what was on the ship

"Alright! Hold on Natsu! we dont want you to fall in The Water!" He said, Grabbing onto His wolf, "Full Speed Ahead Sasha! Lets find out whats on that ship!" He said, Holding on to his Wolf and the Tree

Sasha Ran up to the helm of the ship and started turning it so the ship faced the island "Ok C unwind the sails!" Noctis load the cannons in case the other ship opens fire we cant take any risks!" Sasha yells still trying to turn the ship

"ok well be at shore in no time" Sasha said as she waved her hand around in the air and summoned a wind to take them to shore "ok prepare to drop anchor!" Sasha yelled looking closely at the other ship

"Thats True, but Lightning seems to be a Powerful Paramecia Fruit," He said, as be looked at the Devil Fruit Book " It allows the user to become living lightning, Almost like a Logia, but at the same time, not even close."

"living lightning sounds fascinating but still if he has a devil fruit like that we should be careful and not approach them so we don't accidentally start a fight" Sasha said trying to think out the situation

"agh i should have expected this" Sasha said "But why didn't you guys give me a lift over there!" She yelled "you should know that i cant fly and were still in the ocean so i cant get out of the ship yet either!" Sasha yelled furiously

"ok first why do i need to get to know your pet i'm going to be on a ship with him for ages and secondly a simple updraft wont give me the ability to glide over to the other ship id either have to be very lite or have something to catch the wind with!" Sasha yelled "not every thing is simple you know!"

"You come back here this instant to pick me up because if you don't you will regret it" Sasha yelled in a threatening voice "and if i were smart i wouldn't get on my bad side"

"Aw geez!" C turned his star around and flew back as fast as he could. "S-sorry Sasha, please don't kill me!" C crouched and covered his head. "H-here, ride the star!" He pointed to the ball of plasma

Sasha grinned and rode the star to the other ship "thank you Cito so kind of you to do that" she said as she walked up to Noctis "your going to wish you never joined the crew once i'm done with you" Sasha said in an evil tone

"C, Save me, oh god" He said, Trying to act Innocent, then flying above the ship, "You cant catch meh now!, Dont kill me >_<, The christmas Spirit, Remember?" He said, Innocently, attempting not to get a Beat down,

Sasha looked up at Noctis "i cant get you well you will see how wrong you are once your all washed out in the rain" Sasha said while waving hand in the air and not longer after she did so rain began to fall and quickly got heavier and heavier until it turned into a storm

Sasha thought for a second "agh fine get up" Sasha said while stopping the rain "but next time you do this you've got a one way ticket to Davy Jones locker you here me" Sasha said in the same evil tone

Sasha laughed "wow that was fun" Sasha said jumping on to the island "im gonna go explore you coming with or are you going to hide in a room with that first mate of yours?" Sasha asked as she started to calm down

Naru woke up from al the noises. He saw Sasha, C and Noctis on land so he shot his arm on the ground and pulled himself toward them. "Hey guys what did i miss?" Naeu asked to his crew mates.

Last edited: