• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Nobody: Reruns- A Fantasy RP (GO TO PT 2)

" huh? What does orange mean? The colors gtta relate to something right?" Orange wasn't moras first guess, he was hoping for something like blue or green but this works too.

And Sakuya? You can join, just try not to spam. I can't have my box filled.
"I don't know what orange means." Storms soul went into him.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I've removed a lot of OOC posts. I'd highly recommend you make a discussion thread for this RP – if you do, I'm happy to restore the OOC posts and move them there. :)

Storm placed his hand on the wall, and a doorway opened. They walked in, and it was empty. Storm called "Activate." "RECOGNIZING... STORM STERLING." Suddenly, a computer, boards, and all sorts of things appeared. "I need you not to tell anyone about this. Capiche?"

OOC
I just wanted to say, OP much? You drop 7 nukes on him and you finally get him to die, and then he revives himself? Jeez. I'll have to figure out a better way to kill him. Or is it her?

Sky walked across the street, wondering how long it would be until someone jumped out at him. Owing to a special Ki he has- didn't someone call it "Ki Tornadus?" supernatural things seem to pop out every minute, because any decent Ki manipulator could detect it. He could do nothing with Ki, couldn't detect, couldn't attack, couldn't do the thing where they reappear after you've dropped them off a building, but his own Ki let him do all of the weird stuff he could do. Sky wasn't really sure if it was the cause, or the effect that makes his heart look like a twister. At least, that's what someone said. I dissolved into a breeze, and flew into a nearby hotel, where the air pressure was telling him that the only thing that could be going on up there was supernatural. Reforming on the patio, Sky noticed a door closing... In the wall? He quickly went back into his natural state- I mean, he disappeared into the air, and flew into the door, going into a room. Nobody would notice him, that's what's so amazing about people. You disappear, they asaume you've teleported. And even if they think you've gone invisible, you can't exactly catch the wind. When he regained his bearings (it's a side effect of loosing your eyes, but only for a moment), the first thing he noticed was how low the ceiling is, which wasn't the best when you're dealing with people who can chuck fireballs, since Sky can't fight properly if he's touching the ground. The second problem he noticed when the door closed behind him. Being an air elemental, he can't loose a supply of air, and the second the door closed, he started to feel starved. The feeling intensified, until he couldn't hold my current form. Sky collapsed to the floor, solid, gasping. "Open the door, please" he wheezed. "You know, that really wasn't the best of ideas" I thought, as my vision started to fade

Last edited:
(OOC) he takes that much damage because he is made up of different genetics, and he was revived by error to be tortured. He was riveted supposedly by time manipulation on errors part, which is against the multiversal law. He is strong because he trained since he was 5(not the best parenting idea) and the reason it takes that many nukes is because he gets revived from even a single particle of his body being left in tact, not to mention he is trained which gave him resistance to such powerful things, and that just happens to be what it takes to kill him. And yeah, it's a boy.

"What?? I'm not batman--" Storm stopped. He listened. He ran up to the door and threw it open, his eye flamed, d the person in front of him floated. "Mora! Shut the door! Who the hell are you?"

"Im not batman!" Storm was frustrated. Who was this person? "We need to do something--" Storm quickly noticed some things. Ki energy, and defenitly needs air all the time.

"Rigt on!" Storm gripped Mora's shoulder and they were in the Void. Storm let go of the person. He knew there was air here, and he could control it. "Want to go back? I can put motion sensors here."

"Point of view. Anyway, when I was, what. 7? I was a lab experiment. This... Person, made us and did experiments on us. He wore a lab coat, gloves, and a mask. But the mask was always smiling. Scared me half to death." Storm looked downcast. "He didn't care for us. By us, I mean Yuka. The person didn't care if we were hurt. He hurt us all the time. I had givin up on trying to get through him. Yuka? He never stopped. Even if he was hit with a freaking hammer. He took a little tool, and the person took it back.
Yuka apologized, and he flinched. Eventually, we got out. I was holding off the person while Yuka cracked the code. It wouldn't work. Just when everything seemed hopeless, he ran up to a big, red button. He slammed his fist on it, and it exploded. My legs stopped working for an hour, but the person died. And Yuka?
...He died too." Storm choked. He was looking downcast, and his eye was glowing.

Storm wiped his eyes, and when he looked up, his left eye was there, his right eye still glowing. "Funny thing huh? All the hero's have back stories."

"Well I mean I was made fun of for having purple skin and holes all over my body. My mom just got me into a private school so that was good, but then the problem came down to my dad didn't have a real job, but my great grandpas both alive and rich so that's not a problem. I couldn't do anything about that problem so now I'm home schooled, and I'd say it's not as fun when recess just means training."