• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kiro: I spent two years learning one lightning technique and it’s still trash. :(

Katsuo: You tried to skip the basics and jump straight to Raikage level. Feel lucky your bodies still in one piece.

Edit: Shen only reads part of my posts confirmed. XD

1: Katsuo's not out of chakra. He could've kept fighting. Don't make assumptions your not sure about.

2: Even if the doppelgangers are that weak, the card is a non offensive target.

3. That doesn't make any sense, if there so weak, copy Guren should've destroyed herself with lightning jutsu.

4. Guren was never trying. If she was, Absurd would be trapped atm.

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
3. That doesn't make any sense, if there so weak, Guren should've destroyed herself with lightning jutsu.
They are incredibly weak defensively, doesn’t mean they always kill themselves with the first move that touches them. :p

Are you trying to make my job easy on me?
Was actually trying to trigger you there XD
1: Katsuo's not out of chakra. He could've kept fighting. Don't make assumptions your not sure about.
pretty sure he was

Also, who’s to say Absurd was even bested per say? He was there to test katsuo’s abiltity and have a fun time rather than win or lose

They are incredibly weak defensively, doesn’t mean they always kill themselves with the first move that touches them. :p

pretty sure he was

Also, who’s to say Absurd was even bested per say? He was there to test katsuo’s abiltity and have a fun time rather than win or lose

Nope. Not out of chakra. :)

And again, that makes no sense. If she's that weak defensively, she should've crumbled like a piece of paper from the water shock.

Paper mache was an expression. Weak. I meant they are weak defensively

*Clears throat* I understood your expression, and my point is still valid. If her body had low physical durability, she would've succumb to the lightning muchbeasier than a normal person.

Also, doesn't matter if Absurd was bested. If it were a Class 1 threat, Guren would've subdued him.
But she uses it as a chance to see her teams synergy.

*Clears throat* I understood your expression, and my point is still valid.
Tomiko was zapped several times in her fight and kept trucking, yet when something gets shocked you expect instant death :T

Also, doesn't matter if Absurd was bested. If it were a Class 1 threat, Guren would've subdued him.
Ah hiding behind her skirt to save your Xeno pride I see

It doesn't trigger me, but I appreciate the attempt, Your grammar would have to be abhorrent in order for me to actually be triggered, anything less is just good fun.

So something like...

IMA gooder. Writer than yew.

Edit: Yeah, Tomiko being zapped doesn't make sense either.

Oh, and its really easy to talk Katsuo down when everything in the battle scenario was set up in your favor and you were using a custom made Jonin, huh? ;)

I'm referring to doppelganger Tomiko. Idk why a separate fight matters.

We're talking about doppelgangers durability, correct?
Yes. I’m drawing an example of electricity vs durability.

Edit: No reply? I classify myself as the winner of this little back and forth. XD
Reply? There was a reply?

And I know enough about a persons durability to know a water covered, incredibly weak opponent would basically shoot there own nervous system all to hell.
Except this target had no nervous system

I was referring to his strength level. You claimed he was Jonin level.
Words in my mouth then. Where did I say that?

Except this target had no nervous system

Words in my mouth then. Where did I say that?

Of course. Generic excuse that there not affected normally because special ninja magic. Yet they were anatomically accurate everywhere else due to there various organic based attacks.
But I get it, 'it was an illusion' and 'they were only skin deep'.

And truth be told I can't remember when or where it was stated, and I'm not looking for it. I never said it was set in stone he was that strong, I merely said I remember you bringing that up

And frankly, we all know he's not stronger than Orochimaru, that would just be dumb, so he's likely high Jonin.

So....why do you enjoy conflict so much? You've gotta at this point, Lmao

And I'm done. See y'all in the rp! Nighttime soon!

Edit: Do I have these discussions because I can trash Absurd and he won't kill me, or because I'm pure evil? Muahaha.

Last edited:

Of course. Generic excuse that there not affected normally because special ninja magic. Yet they were anatomically accurate everywhere else due to there various organic based attacks.
But I get it, 'it was an illusion' and 'they were only skin deep'.
Would have thought the point would have come across when their torsos disconnected, heads revolves around their neck, and fingers contorted and snapped like branches :p

And frankly, we all know he's not stronger than Orochimaru, that would just be dumb, so he's likely high Jonin.
True with that Orochimaru comparison

Edit: Do I have these discussions because I can trash Absurd and he won't kill me, or because I'm pure evil? Muahaha.
You had help with allies and a jounin :p