• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mega Man Alpha: Rise of a Hero

So it's Mega Man's 30th anniversary! Therefore, I decided to create a Mega Man RP. Just a disclaimer, my knowledge of Mega Man really doesn't extend past the original series for the most part, and I mostly know about the first three. But I know a lot about the first three, and feel confident enough in my knowledge to create a series like this based on Mega Man. Just a disclaimer. I have a basic plot outline already, which will be subject to change based on the interactions of the RPers. But I do have a central direction that the story will be going in. Characters will also not be appearing before they are meant to, for example no Snake Man before Wily reprograms the Light Models. Characters not appearing in the games can appear though, such as Quake Woman from the comics who will be accompanying Mega Man from the beginning. There is also an option to make custom Robot Masters for potential future plot lines. I'll list the characters and make a character sheet. There is currently no character limit, but don't take too many and make sure you're comfortable with a character you're playing as! Before we begin we'll need all the Light numbers, Dr. Light, Dr. Wily and the LaLinde numbers all taken. So yeah!
Dr. Thomas Light - @Eeveechu151
Dr. Albert W. Wily - (@Eeveechu151 tentatively, ask to take him)
Dr. Mikhail Sergeyevich Cossack -
Kalinka Cossack
Dr. Noele Lalinde -
Pedro Astil -
Alexander "Xander" Payne - @Eeveechu151
Theodore "Theo" Payne -
Simone Miller -
Rosyln Krantz -
Gilbert D. Stern - @Eeveechu151
DLN-000 BLUES/PROTO MAN/BREAK MAN - @Not Gyro Zeppeli
DLN-001 ROCK/MEGA MAN -
DLN-002 ROLL - @Not Gyro Zeppeli
DLN-003 CUT MAN - @Eeveechu151
DLN-004 GUTS MAN -
DLN-005 ICE MAN - (@Eeveechu151 tentatively, ask to take him)
DLN-006 BOMB MAN - @Aquaman
DLN-007 FIRE MAN - (@Eeveechu151 tentatively, ask to take him)
DLN-008 ELEC MAN - @Eeveechu151
DLN-00A TIME MAN - @Lucas Inazumai
DLN-00B OIL MAN - @Lucas Inazumai
DWN-009 METAL MAN -
DWN-010 AIR MAN - @Lucas Inazumai
DWN-011 BUBBLE MAN -
DWN-012 QUICK MAN -
DWN-013 CRASH MAN -
DWN-014 FLASH MAN -
DWN-015 HEAT MAN -
DWN-016 WOOD MAN - @Not Gyro Zeppeli
DWN-017 NEEDLE MAN -
DWN-018 MAGNET MAN - @Eeveechu151
DWN-019 GEMINI MAN -
DWN-020 HARD MAN -
DWN-021 TOP MAN -
DWN-022 SNAKE MAN -
DWN-023 SPARK MAN - @Eeveechu151
DWN-024 SHADOW MAN - @Eeveechu151
DCN-025 BRIGHT MAN -
DCN-026 TOAD MAN - @Not Gyro Zeppeli
DCN-027 DRILL MAN -
DCN-028 PHARAOH MAN - @Eeveechu151
DCN-029 RING MAN -
DCN-030 DUST MAN - @DopeLeafeon470
DCN-031 DIVE MAN -
DCN-032 SKULL MAN -
DLN-065 CONCRETE MAN -
DLN-066 TORNADO MAN -
DLN-067 SPLASH WOMAN -
DLN-068 PLUG MAN -
DLN-069 JEWEL MAN -
DLN-070 HORNET MAN -
DLN-071 MAGMA MAN -
DLN-072 GALAXY MAN -
LMN-001 QUAKE WOMAN - @Eeveechu151
LMN-002 VESPER WOMAN -
LMN-003 BOND MAN -
LSN-001 RUSH - @Not Gyro Zeppeli
LSN-002 EDDIE -
LSN-003 BEAT -
LSN-004 TANGO -
DNN-001 REX - @Eeveechu151
DNN-002 RAY - @Eeveechu151
DNN-003 SHINOBI MAN - @Eeveechu151
DNN-004 VOID MAN - @Eeveechu151
DNN-005 FLARE WOMAN - @Eeveechu151
Model Number: (DLN, DWN, DCN, LMN, etc.)
Model Name:
Model Creator:
Weapon:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weakness: (Relative to other robot masters in the same series)
@Lucas Inazumai @GreninjaTrainer013 @DopeLeafeon470 @Not Gyro Zeppeli @DeprivedSpartan perhaps you guys would be interested?

Last edited:
Alright, cool. Guess we'll just wait for some Light models to be taken. If no one takes them after a while, I'll just take them myself and future RPers can take them off my hands.

I would take Mega Man, but *says in Tweek voice* TOO MUCH PRESSURE! I don't know much about the Robot Masters' personalities, so I'll take any one pretty much.

Well, Dope, you need to specify which ones you'll take... and you may as well take Mega Man, as I don't think Gyro or I will.
Actually, Gyro, maybe we should actually start off the RP with a flashback sequence to when Dr. Light first created Blues.

...oh mY GOD I'M A FOOL @Aquaman WHY DID I NOT ALREADY SUMMON YOU HERE

I'm also going to take Ice Man and Fire Man tentatively (if anyone wants them just tell me and they're yours) just to fill up the roster, and make my own Robot Masters.
Model Number: DNN-001
Model Name: Rex
Model Creator: Doctor Mitchell Neal
Weapon: X-Trap Launcher (Fires off a claw in the shape of an X that can attack through shields, and the charged version can carry enemies with it and trap them in walls.)
Appearance: A robot designed as part of a peace-keeping defense force, the newest version of Rex is built on the X-Frame, AKA the newest Robot Master frame design. He wears a green body suit with turquoise leg armor, gauntlet armor and helmet. He also likes to wear a turquoise sash around his waste that can deflect lasers.
Personality: Logical and calculative, Rex likes to keep people safe no matter the cause. He was designed with combat in mind, but his primary purpose is to help Doctor Neal test out new systems and the like. Rex cares for other robots, but won't hesitate to jump into combat to protect others. That being said, compassion isn't his primary programming.
Weakness: X-Ray, Flare Bomb
Rex is basically the Rock of the DoctorNealNumbers (that's what DNN stands for), and the others are coming soon.

I'm actually surprised that you didn't take me here when it was created... *woosh*

Anyway, I suppose I might need to present myself for the RP since the counterpart of Aquaman (Not the Aquaman.EXE which is what I am for my profile, is kinda retired since he almost got obliterated in the manga...)

I would have to assume I would have to bring my Operator or come alone I guess... *drip drip*

Well Aqua Man isn't on the list yet, as right now I'm only considering Mega Man 1-3 as part of the story... the Cossack numbers and future Light numbers are only there as they would be built at this point in the story. Perhaps take the ones on the list? We could use some more taken Robot Masters from Mega Man 1 as well as a Dr. Wily.

Model Number: DNN-002
Model Name: Ray
Model Creator: Dr. Mitchell Neal
Weapon: X-Ray (Fires four ray blasts in four directions from the power gem emitting it, the charged version fires a continuous ray.)
Appearance: Just like Rex, built with the X-Frame. Wears a red bodysuit with purple armor pieces, and wears a jacket instead of a sash with the same reflective properties.
Personality: Kind and compassionate to an extreme, but Ray has an extremely high temper and will obliterate anyone who angers her.
Weakness: Shinobi Kunai, X-Trap Launcher
Model Number: DNN-003
Model Name: Shinobi Man
Weapon: Shinobi Kunai (A fast-moving projectile that can slice through steel. The charged variant has a rope attached and functions like a grappling hook.)
Appearance: Wears a simplified Shinobi outfit, with a tight dark blue bodysuit covering his body. His face is visible, but he wears a scarf around the lower half. Wears a scabbard with a sword inside on his back, but his primary offense comes from the satchel on his back where he keeps Kunai.
Personality: Tries to distance himself from others, but really cares about his siblings and father. Will do anything to get the mission done, and lives by a strict code of honor.
Weakness: Shock Bolt
More coming.

I'd be willing to take Bomb Man since I had a nice time with him on Megaman Powered Up.

(Though I'll have to stick with his weapon being only bombs since I don't want him to be throwing napalm all over the place.)

Model Number: DNN-004
Model Name: Void Man
Weapon: Void Bomb (Fires off a grenade that, when released, sucks in matter. Charged version has a much bigger radius.)
Appearance: Has a black body with stars decorating it as well as arm and leg armor colored dark purple. Has a purple ring around his head and no mouth, with purple eyes.
Personality: Prefers not to speak unless needed, and prefers to remain silent.
Weakness: Shinobi Kunai
Model Number: DNN-005
Model Name: Flare Woman
Weapon: Flare Thrower (Sends a continuous stream of fire from weapon that scorches anything in its path. Can also be used like a whip with directional input.)
Appearance: Has fire-red hair going down to her waste, and orange body armor. Has red arm and leg armor, and a red fire symbol on her chest.
Personality: Likes to chat and flirt, but cannot take a joke and has an extremely hot temper.
Weakness: Void Bomb
Five more in the DoctorNealNumbers to go!

My knowledge of Megaman is a bit hazy since it's been a long time I've seen or played anything Megaman related. But I'll give it a shot. Out of all the Robot Masters, I say Timeman,Oilman and Airman are the only memorable ones for me. If only Bass was here. I was planning on making a Robot Master myself based on my character from my story (CODE - 007).

Proto Man, aka Blues, is the guy getting woken up by Light and Wily right now. We're at the beginning of the timeline - when he was first born.
And sure! Welcome, Lucas.

I decided to add my character. Question, can we make our own creators or does it have to be DNN. I'll leave it blank for now.
Model Number: DRN-007
Model Name: Riley/Sleeper Woman
Model Creator: Dr. Tensai Ryukaze
Weapon: Silencer (A taser implanted in the palm, can cause robots to malfuction or to shut down.)
Appearance: Riley(A young woman with short black hair, blue eyes, wearing a white top and jeans.)
Sleeper Woman(Having light gray body armor (Armor is light weighted) a gray mask covering the lower half of her face. Gray soulless eyes.)
Personality: As Riley, she is an amnesiac. Though not remembering much, she is kind-hearted and likes to help others. As Sleeper Woman, she is an emotionless sleeper agent who will eliminate anyone that is set as a target.
Weakness:

Last edited:
Of course it doesn't have to be DNN - those are just my model numbers. There's a ton of other professors with Robot Masters out there! MM6 and MM10 show this.

FYI, I'm basing Blues' origin story off of the Archie Comics version. Watch this comic dub to get the original story: And another moment with Blues and Tempo that I want to recreate in the RP later.

So what I'm thinking right now, Gyro, is that your next post will be a montage of sorts to the night before the military test, which is the night Blues' faith in Light begins to shake and eventually leads to him leaving.
In the meantime, we still need a Mega Man. @Aquaman? @DopeLeafeon470? @Lucas Inazumai? Maybe one of you could take him or maybe some more Light Numbers?