Mega Gengar

Discussion in 'Mega Pokémon' started by Magpie, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Magpie

Magpie Feathered Overseer Moderator

094Gengar_Mega_Dream.
    Mega Gengar
    Ghost / Poison

20477_info.
    Japanese Name: MegaGangar
    Height: 4' 07"
    Weight: 89.3 lbs
    Classification: Shadow Pokémon

20471_abilities.
    Ability: Shadow Tag

20473_cryptidata.
    Revealed: Mega Gengar was revealed on the 10th of October via a CoroCoro leak along with Mega Tyranitar and Mega Aggron. It was later revealed internationally by Pokémon.com on October 16th.
    Additional Info: Mega Gengar's significantly increased Special Attack stat is said to put it in the top tier of all Pokemon. Its unblinking third eye allows it to see into other dimensions.

20483_stats.
    Mega Gengar's most notable stat boost is to its Sp. Attack but it also receives boosts to its Defense, Sp. Defense, and Speed stats.

HP: 60
    Attack: 65
    Defense: 80
    Sp. Attack: 170
    Sp. Defense: 95
    Speed: 130

20479_locations.
    Mega Stone given to you in Laverre City

20476_evolution.
    Mega-Evolves from Gengar
    Mega Stone: Gengarite

20472_artwork.
    MegaGengar-X-and-Y. Shiny_Mega_Gengar-Artwork.
    20482_screenshots.
    oct_p14_03. oct_p14_01. oct_p14_04. oct_p14_02---Copy.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2014
    automaton-of-fun and lassitudes like this.
  2. Now, I already knew about this Pokemon; it was one of the leaked Mega Pokemon I've seen, so it's not a surprise. I will say, however, that the official artwork does it justice; it looked terrible in the in-game screenshot to me.

3. it looks kinda like Darmatian.. my oppinion

HuskyDragonWolvez and Mochileiro like this.
  4. This pokemon is insanely fast!

5. Pretty cool... best in shiny
    need shiny haunter...

6. Why not trade one

7. In the screenshots, it looks like there should be lava underneath it, hence the pink "underbelly".

Its shiny is really cool!

8. It's my favorite mega evoulution But it's even better In shiny form!

9. This is my favorite Mega Evolution. I use Gengar in ALL my battles.

10. It's not my favorite Mega Evolution, (Mega Absol and Mega Banette gets all the love) yet I couldn't resist using one. IT'S SO GOOD!! (P.S: Regular colored Gengar is better than shiny colored Gengar.)

11. I can see why Mega gengar is in ubers. I can hardly see a way to defeat thing thing. Only thing I can think of that can defeat it easily is mega kanghaskan. The. Again people can also out predicts you.

12. You said it bro #GengarSwag

13. I dunno about anyone else but i really like lavender town and its music.

14. MEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE IT

15. At first I hated this Mega, but now I kinda like it. I don't like the third eye though, and how it's legs and hands are in the ground either. Other than that I think it is pretty cool. The shiny version looks badass :D

16. Shiny Mega Gengar looks cooler in my opinion. I just think some of the shiny pokemon look better than the regular ones.