• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Manaphy Event Now Live, Second Chance At Mew

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
The next event in the 20th anniversary Pokémon distributions has gone live in Europe, Australia and the US. This event is giving Pokémon fans the chance to get their hands on Manaphy in Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.

Manaphy can be downloaded over Wi-Fi via the games Mystery Gift option and the Pokémon's details are as follows:

Manaphy .png
Name: Manaphy
Nature: Random
Level: 100
Ability: Hydration
Held Item: King's Rock
Moves: Tail Glow, Bubble, Water Sport​

The event runs until the 24th of June, so grab Manaphy while you can!

Mew.png
For Pokémon trainers in Europe and Australia who may have missed out on the previous Mew giveaway, a second chance has been given in the form of a new code. To redeem a Mew you need the following code: MEW2016 and you must not redeemed a code from the previous Mew event.

For those of you in America, you can also get a second chance at Mew: if you signed up to the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter before June 1st, you'll be sent a unique code. This Mew is identical to the one distributed before, and like in Europe, you cannot receive this Mew if you got one in the distribution in January.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pokémon alpha sapphire: my friend code is 4656-6377-4592 I will be waiting with some level 100s for a triple battle 1 legendary I'm only able to battle on Saturday 8:30-1:00 got it.